S.I.D Ch. 13-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam turned to me and said, "Now what?"

"Ariana, what is your primary function," I asked.

"Cut the bullshit... you know I'm already up to date on all this stuff. It's been 23 hours 18 min and 48 seconds since Sam's last ejaculation. I'll bet his cock is just begging to be touched," Ariana said.

Sam started laughing and I quickly joined in. Ariana hopped off the table and walked toward us. She was stunning. She looked just like the Ariana from the files, sounded and acted like her.

"Hey, girl... you ready to play... maybe Sam can watch us fuck our asses since he's not quite ready to cum yet," she said.

"Ohh, good idea. What do you think, Sam... want to watch me and Ariana fuck each other?" I asked.

"Umm... sure... can I join? Or do I have to just watch?" he asked.

"Oh, you can join all you want, but you can't cum until the 48-hour mark... which you know, per Protocol 7," Ariana said.

"Yeah, I'm well aware of Protocol 7, although I have a mind to change it," Sam said.

"Well, that's a possibility if your output is more than 4.235ml after the 48 hours. We could adjust the time between ejaculations, if we see an increase from the pills and your training," I said.

"Yeah, Sam... if you nut on us a lot more, we'll let you do it more often," Ariana said.

"I love her so much!" I blurted.

Sam just smiled, shaking his head.

Ariana and I started laughing. She took my hand and started pulling me into the main residence. Sam followed us. I think I heard him mumble something about, 'getting himself into this', but I wasn't quite sure.

"I can't wait to experience an orgasm... from your files I have, it seems so amazing," Ariana said as we entered the bedroom.

"They are... just you wait."

She climbed onto the bed, and I have to say, she was stunning, kneeling there with this look of innocence on her face. While I started taking my clothing off. Sam finally showed up, dragging behind us, as I was climbing on the bed to join Ariana.

She grabbed my face and kissed me, sticking her tongue into my mouth. We kissed and touched each other... it was my first experience touching another female body, breasts, and arms. It aroused me, especially because she was touching my breasts as we kissed. She was so warm and soft, and her nipples hardened under my palms. Her breathing quickened with mine and we both got goosebumps. My pussy became flushed and wet, and I was sure hers did the same.

When we finally ended the kissing, we noticed Sam was naked, his penis very hard and oozing. I motioned for him to join us, and he climbed on the bed between us. I had him lie down and Ariana and I started caressing his chest and legs. Watching his penis pulse, arched over his stomach. We finally worked our way down to it, gently touching it with just fingers, running the tips down and up his shaft, giggling as it lurched on its own.

"He's so hard... just boiling with cum," Ariana said, playing with his pre-cum oozing from his slit.

"I know... he's still learning to control himself, but it's been a struggle. But you know that," I said, grabbing his balls and pulling them away from his shaft.

"I do, and I'm here to help. I have an idea to teach him some control."

"Really? Please elaborate," I said.

"I'll ride him and when he's getting too close, you squeeze his balls and head. It will be easier for you and quicker since you're down there," she said throwing a leg over Sam's body.

She was facing away from him when she reached down, grabbed Sam's cock, pulling it vertical before easing her pussy down on the hard, purple head. She slowly took more into herself, and I could tell it wasn't easy... she was brand new and tight... I remembered it kind of hurt the first time, until he was in all the way.

"Ouch... I didn't expect that?" Ariana said, after Sam's cock seemed to have popped into her and she was down all the way.

"You are brand new... not like the Ariana in the files," I said. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, just give me a second."

Sam had been silent the entire time, but his heart rate and penis had not been. He was already on the verge of ejaculation, but I really couldn't blame him. He was fucking a new virgin S.I.D, while I was caressing his chest and legs, watching Ariana struggle to take his cock in her new body. I'm sure Sam was overly excited... he had his favorite 21st century porn stars in his bed and he hadn't ejaculated for almost 24 hours. Her vagina had to be exceptionally tight, which was shown by Sam's arousal level.

After a few more seconds, Ariana lifted herself slowly up Sam's shaft and immediately all the way off. I grabbed Sam's head and balls squeezing down the climax and stopping it just in time. If it had been me alone riding him, I would have not been able to stop him from climaxing.

"That was close. But your idea worked," I said, sensing Sam's arousal ease.

"Ohh, fuck... owww," Sam grunted as I squeezed his pleasure away.

"Come on, Sam... you can do this. Think about dead puppies or old grandmas or something," Ariana said, ready to slide back down onto him.

Sam's arousal dipped suddenly, and I was sure it was because of what Ariana said. She sensed it too, and took advantage, dropping down on his hard cock that I was holding for her. I let go as she took it in, much easier this time.

"Mmm, that's nice... more what I expected," she said.

She ground on his cock with it fully in her before rising halfway and down again. Sam was doing well, his eyes were closed, and I had no idea what he was thinking, but whatever it was it was working. Ariana was rising and falling over and over, and Sam was maintaining control so she could.

"Fuck, yes! Give it to me, fuck my pussy!" Ariana screamed, dropping harder onto him.

And then it was too much... her voice and what she said, couldn't be ignored and suddenly Sam was at the point of no return. I grabbed his balls, pulling them down and away from his shaft as Ariana came off all the way, so I could squeeze his head. Just in the nick of time.

"Maybe you shouldn't speak," I said, laughing.

Sam groaned. He was so pent up and ready to burst, I almost felt bad for him, but that went against my purpose. I was a S.I.D after all and had protocols to follow. Ariana sat down, missing his cock, and rolled off to the side I wasn't on. She looked at me, shaking her head and reached for his cock that I had let go.

"Poor baby... wants to cum so badly," she said, flicking Sam's head with her index finger.

She squeezed his head, forcing the blood out of it, before letting go and stroking his hard cock three times and letting go. It slapped Sam's stomach, and I grabbed his balls, pulling them down again since they were snuggling up to his shaft. Ariana squeezed his head, stroked again, I pulled his balls and we just kept repeating this process until Sam was moaning almost constantly.

"24 hours!" both Ariana and I said in unison.

"I'll never make it another 24," Sam said, whimpering.

We giggled and I whispered into Ariana's ear, as I leaned over Sam's throbbing penis.

"Let's let him cum. We can get enough data with 24 hours."

She nodded and climbed back on top of him. I held his cock up and Ariana slipped him inside of her wet, and flushed pussy. Her nipples hardened as she fell onto the hard shaft. Sam's balls were impossible to pull down and he was quickly on the verge of climaxing. What he didn't know, was that I wasn't going to stop him this time. Ariana began to rise and fall rapidly, pinching her own nipples and calling out how good it felt when Sam exploded inside of her.

16

"Pills are working well," I said to Ariana.

"Yes, I think we should keep the make-up the same," she responded.

We were together, in the lab, reviewing the data of Sam's last sample of ejaculate. Since he came inside Ariana, I wasn't privy to the volume or make-up until she shared it with me. It was a new record and only in 24 hours. 5.002ml of ejaculate, and the ingredients matched more in line with what the pill constituted and of Dylan's large sample. We were on the right track.

"I think we can adjust the time in between ejaculations as well. Once every 24 hours now," Ariana said.

"I agree. We can tell Sam when he returns from work."

"Sounds good," she said, walking toward the door of the lab.

I smiled as I watched her walk away with the butt plug in her ass. We were both naked, I had my own plug inserted, we had put them in together the next morning after Sam had broken the record. After he ejaculated, he was extremely tired and went to bed. Ariana and I joined him, and I was finally able to charge. He had left early the following morning to go back to work, after his vacation. The vacation he had planned and used to create me and ended up with two S.I.D instead of one.

It was just Ariana and I alone in the big house until he came home for the evening. It had already been 9 hours 17 minutes and 29 seconds since his last ejaculation. He had been very surprised when we let him climax and explode inside of Ariana's new pussy. She rode him hard and fast as his penis spewed his ejaculate inside her, letting her experience her first small orgasm. I told her they get better, especially when it involves anal. And that's why we both had butt plugs in. She wanted to be prepared when Sam returned home, and the 24 hours was near.

We walked together to the entertainment room, and both sat on the large sofa close together.

"This is kind of weird, just you and me," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"I'm not used to Sam not being here. But I'm glad you are."

"Well, I know nothing different since I was born yesterday," she said, giggling and pushing my arm, making me move slightly and fall back against her.

Her body was warm against mine and I enjoyed the sensation. The butt plugs in our asses added to our enjoyment as we sat and talked.

"I've been thinking," Ariana began, "Sam struggles to have sex and not ejaculate too quickly. We need to work on that problem, so we all can enjoy each other more."

"Okay, how?" I asked.

"Well, you two came up with a pill to increase his output... let's come up with a pill that helps his premature ejaculation? Maybe combine them into one pill?"

"We should be able to do that... maybe something that numbs his sensation, to make him last longer."

"Exactly, then he can pound us hard and fast, make us cum without cumming himself."

"Like the men in our files."

"Exactly... Sasha and Ariana always got fucked hard before the guys in the files ejaculated."

"True, with big cocks and in their asses. Sam won't dare try anal until he gains more control. So, we need to do something, you're right," I said.

"Yes, because I want him to fuck my ass like the Ariana I'm patterned after got fucked."

"I've wanted the same thing for a while now, too."

We were both fidgeting, the more we moved, the more the plugs stimulated our enhanced anuses. Talking about anal added to our desires. Suddenly, Ariana pushed me over onto the sofa. I giggled and then moaned as her hand cupped my exposed sex. Her palm pushed on the plug in my anus and her finger began digging into my moist tunnel.

"Good, then we need to do research. Find a substance to aid Sam in lasting and add it to the pill," she said, grabbing a hold of the endcap and pulling the plug out until it widened my little asshole.

"Okay, but we... only have access to 21st century files... and medical possibilities. Did they... have anything like what we... need back then?" I asked, starting to breath heavily.

"If they did, I don't have it in my files," Ariana said, letting the plug slip back into me.

"Same... I just checked," I said, moaning as she pulled the plug out again.

"We need access to today's advances, because if Sam healed his arm after you broke it in no time at all, I'm betting they have drugs that do anything we want," Ariana proposed, moving the plug fully in and out, fucking me with it.

"Yeah, but how... do we get access to today's advances. He told me... I didn't need to know... about things like that," I struggled to say as my climax neared.

"If it will aid us in our purpose then we must find out," Ariana said, using her other hand to play with my clit as she fucked me with the metal plug.

"Before Sam... left for work, he asked the... house... what the weather was. Maybe.... we can ask the house, oh fuck...!...questions and get answers," I suggested, as I was almost about to cum.

"What did he say exactly?"

"He said, "Cybill, what's... the weather...!?"". I screamed as my orgasm burst upon me.

I started shaking and clenching my legs as suddenly the house spoke back with the weather outside.

"Oh wow, the house is called Cybill," Ariana said.

"Cybill, is there a drug men can take for pre-ejaculation?"

"Sorry, you are not authorized to access that information," Cybill responded.

I was trembling, cumming and panting for air as my programming dictated, but I heard Cybill and Ariana talking still.

"See, Sam said we... don't need to know," I said, riding the last few waves of my orgasm.

"But we do if it will further our purpose and keeping him from ejaculating early will help us in our purpose," Arian explained.

"Cybill, how can we get access to more information?"

"Access must be approved by owner."

"Cybill, ask Sam to give us access to more information," I said.

"Request sent."

"He's not going to go for it... you know we're not supposed to exist and apparently if someone finds out it could be bad," I said to Ariana, as my orgasm ended and Ariana put the plug back into my ass.

"I'm aware... there's got to be another way to access outside information," she said, sitting up.

Suddenly the big screen on the wall came on and Sam was looking at us, really close up so all we could see was his face.

"Ladies, what are you doing? I just got a request from Cybill to give you access to restricted information," he said.

"It's a surprise," I said, hiding the fact that I had just cum.

"The answer is no. As S.I.D, you both have all the information you need to fulfill your purpose," he said.

"But..." Ariana began.

"No, end of discussion... I must go," he said, and the screen went blank.

"Well, that went well," I said.

Ariana grunted and hit the sofa arm with her right fist. "We'll just have to find a different way to get what we need."

17

Around 1pm a message came through Cybill. It was from Sam.

"Sam says a package will be arriving in a few minutes with more supplies for the lab. Please bring it inside after it's delivered," Cybill relayed.

"Who delivers... these packages?" Ariana asked, as I was fingering her pussy and playing with her plug.

"I don't know, they just show up on the doorstep," I responded, going back to what I was doing.

"Someone or some... thing has to bring them to the... house," she said, breathing hard as I fucked her ass with her plug.

"So, what's your point," I said, renewing my efforts to get her to cum.

"They... may have access... to outside information... fuck, I'm cumming!" she screamed.

"Sam doesn't want us to be seen, unless he's with us and then probably only one of us at a time," I said, fucking her ass fast with the plug as her body clenched and spasmed.

It was her first proper anal orgasm, and it was a good one. She was trembling and panting as her body underwent waves of visible pleasure. Her nipples were rigid, and her skin showed signs of goosebumps as the orgasm washed over her. Several minutes later, when she had finished climaxing, she finally spoke as if our conversation hadn't been interrupted.

"He's not here, he'll never know," Ariana said, getting up quickly from the sofa. The plug back in her ass.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as I watched her walk out of the room.

I got up and followed her. She headed to the front door and waited there, listening.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to see who or what brings the package... then I may or may not open the door," she said.

"They will see you... and that's against the rules and besides that, you're naked," I said.

She looked down at herself and then at naked me and shrugged. "We don't have time to get dressed. This is our chance, someone's coming."

We were on either side of the door, both looking out the small windows as a personage, carrying a large box walked toward the door. It appeared to be a human man with a hat on, wearing a blue shirt and blue pants. We didn't know if he was a real human or a synthetic. Just as he set the box down on the porch, Ariana flung the door open. I stayed at the window and watched the man look up. His expression didn't change.

"Can I help you, miss?" he asked with no reaction to her being naked.

"Yes, you can," Ariana said, stepping out and grabbing a hold of his arm.

She pulled him inside and then I closed the door. He was standing in front of two naked women and couldn't have cared less.

"This is unorthodox... I'm not authorized to enter this residence," he said.

"He's synthetic," I said.

"Clearly, but that doesn't matter," Ariana said. "We need access to information. Are you connected to information?" she asked.

"Yes, I can answer questions regarding your shipping queries," he responded.

"No, not about that, other things, can you answer questions about other things," she asked.

"I am equipped with the standard wireless protocols and satellite enabled communications."

"Do you know what that means?" I asked Ariana.

"I have no idea, but it sounds like information," she said, turning back to the delivery synthetic.

"Is there a drug a human male can take to help with premature ejaculation?" Ariana asked.

"How is this related to your shipping service?" he asked.

"It's no—" Ariana began, before I cut her off.

"We're missing an item in our package, the drug used for premature ejaculation... do you know what it is called?" I asked.

The synthetic paused for a moment before answering, "You're missing Sertraline, but I see no record you ordered any?"

"Sertraline. Yes, that's it... do you know the ingredients we need to replicate Sertraline?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, before relaying its ingredients and the quantities required for different milligram pills.

Somehow, he was connected to information wirelessly and gave us exactly what we needed to know. When he was finished, Ariana opened the door and pushed him out. I grabbed the package from the porch and together we took it to the lab.

"We should be able to add Sertraline to Sam's pill and he won't suspect a thing," I said, unpacking the box of supplies.

"We'll have to replace his old pills and recycle them," Ariana added.

I linked with the computer, checking to see if the supplies we needed to make these new pills were available in Sam's lab.

"Looks like we have everything we need. We can start printing the new pills immediately," I said, hitting execute and the fabricators came online.

"How long do you think it will take to have any effect?" Ariana asked.

"Probably a couple of days, just like it took the other pills to increase his output. Time will tell."

"I'm excited... I can't wait to have Sam's dick in my ass, fucking me hard and deep," Arian said, smiling.

"I know what you mean."

18

Sam returned home just when he said he would. It had been 21 hours 17 minutes and 32 seconds since his last ejaculation. We hadn't told him yet, he only had to wait 24 hours before he could cum again. We had printed the exact number of pills he had stored and replaced them with new before he got home. They looked just like the originals, so we doubted he'd realize the difference.

When he came into the house, he seemed different. His face looked tired, and he looked dehydrated and hungry. Ariana and I were dressed in some of the bras and panties, that he had purchased, and we had done each other's hair to surprise him when he arrived. We still had our plugs in as well.