S.I.D Ch. 13-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome home, Sam," we both said, in unison.

He looked up, seeing us both and his face brightened, but only for a few seconds.

"Hi, ladies... I'm beat. Taking vacation always means you must make up for the time missed. I was slammed today, so slammed I skipped lunch. I've got to eat something," he said.

"Cybill, pizza, please," he called out and walked right past Ariana and I toward the kitchen.

"Well... all our efforts and he ignores us," Ariana said.

"He'll be different once he eats something. Let's join him in the kitchen and we can tell him about the new 24 hour wait time," I suggested.

"Fine."

We found him in the kitchen, already eating the pizza Cybill had made. He looked better already as he ate the food and drake beverage. We came in, standing between the counter he was sitting at, so he could only see our top halves.

"So, what were you two up to today... why the request for information? And you said something about a surprise?" he asked, between bites.

"Ariana was just interested in maybe increasing the pill's potency," I said.

"Didn't you tell her she doesn't need to know more about today's technology?"

"Yes, but we remembered you asked Cybill what the weather was, so we thought maybe she could tell us stuff."

"And she wasn't very helpful," Ariana said.

"Sorry, but that's how it is, you two are to have no contact with the outside world unless you're with me," Sam said.

"We know."

"So, the surprise was to increase the pill's potency?"

"Yes, speaking of which, it's time for you to take another one," Ariana said.

He smiled, went to the bottle we had changed out and swallowed one of the new pills we had printed that day.

"We have a real surprise now, we've decided, because of how well your last ejaculation went, that we can reduce the time between climaxes to 24 hours," I explained.

"Great! So how long has it been?" he asked.

"21 hours 31 minutes and 47 seconds," we both said in unison.

"Music to my ears," he said, taking his last bite of pizza. "By the way, you both look very nice. I like the hairstyles."

"Thank you... we hoped you'd notice," I said.

"Did you get the package?" he asked.

"Yes, and we've unpacked it for you, it's all put away in the lab," Ariana said.

"Good," he said, standing up again, and taking his plate to the sink, where Cybill cleaned it and put it away automatically.

"I'm going to go shower; it was a stressful day. You can join me if you want," he said, as he walked out of the kitchen.

We hung back, watching until he left the kitchen and was probably in his bedroom.

"He didn't notice anything off with the pills and I think he bought the reason we were talking to Cybill," Ariana said.

"Yes, I think you are correct. Now we'll just have to wait and see if it helps with his premature ejaculation."

We took each other's hand and walked together into the bedroom. The shower was already going, and Sam had stepped into the hot water.

"If we get in with him, all our work on our hair will be wasted," Ariana said.

"True, but showering with him is pretty fun," I said, already taking off my bra and panties.

"He still has over 2 hours before he can ejaculate, so it can't be too much fun... for him anyway," Ariana said.

I grinned at her, now naked with the plug snuggly in my anus and headed toward the shower door that had fogged up from the hot water. I looked back, just before opening it and saw that she was removing her bra. I stepped into the shower as Sam looked up with a smile.

"You seem to be feeling better," I said, seeing his face brighten and sensing and seeing his penis begin to rise.

"Yes, it's amazing what some food can do... but you don't have to worry about that," he said.

I stepped toward him, and he embraced me, pulling my naked body towards his. The warm water sprayed us both and my nipples hardened as I pressed against his chest. His dick continued to rise, getting wedged between my legs, and throbbing there, trying to rise further. Already I was getting aroused and wet.

The door to the shower opened and Ariana joined us. I moved to the side of Sam, and he kept one arm around my waist and motioned Ariana to join us with his free arm. Once she did, he put it around her, and his penis reached its full erect glory. His hands began rubbing our backs and bare bottoms and it wasn't long before he noticed our plugs.

"Oh, well, it seems you both have another surprise for me," he said, moving the plug endcaps with his fingers.

"Yes, we've had them in all day," Ariana said.

This caused his cock to lurch and both Ariana and I grabbed it. Together, we fondled his testicles and stroked his shaft as he played with our pussies and the plugs in our asses from behind. Soap soon got involved and we all were soon soapy and slippery, hands fondling each other, moaning, and enjoying the sensations.

We made sure he was clean from head to toes before rinsing off and dropping to our knees to take turns sucking his hard penis; being careful not to take him over the limit since he hadn't reached 24 hours. The expression on his face, as he looked down at us, sharing his cock, was priceless. He had his two favorite porn stars all to himself. I was sure it was quite the thrill and his cock showed it.

But with both of us monitoring his pleasure, we made sure he didn't cum too soon, having to squeeze his head and pull on his sack a few times before deciding to get out of the shower. We were pretty sure that just one pill had not helped with his premature ejaculation.

We dried off and headed to the bed, having spent an hour in the shower, fondling, sucking, stroking, and enjoying the warm water. He climbed on the bed with us, his cock already oozing plentifully after drying off. A drop of pre-cum was slowly making its way out of his slit and running down to the V in his glands.

"How am I doing... how much time?" he asked.

"1 hour 17 minutes and 2 seconds to go," Ariana said, "Why don't you take some time and eat my pussy for a while."

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs for him. He dove right in, munching on her pussy while laying on his stomach. I made him move to his side, so I could get at his penis. Once I had access, I laid down next to Ariana with my head level with Sam's cock. While he licked and pleasured Ariana, I slowly sucked and stroked his dick, pleasuring him just enough to keep him humming with bliss.

"Ohh, yes... play with the plug, and eat me!" Ariana voiced.

I glanced down and around Sam's cock to watch him licking her and pulling the anal plug out of her ass before letting it pop back in, over and over. The combination was driving her crazy and I could tell she was approaching an orgasm from the attention. Sam's cock was getting too close to his own orgasm, forcing me to stop sucking him for a time, letting his arousal dwindle before taking his hard, bulbous head into my mouth again.

"Don't stop... don't stop, I'm... I'm so close... don't stop," Ariana was panting, screaming for him to keep going.

Sam was working that plug in and out fast by then and still sucking and licking her clit. It only took a few more seconds and Ariana screamed in pleasure as her orgasm took hold. I was slightly jealous as I watched and heard her climaxing from the attention she was getting from Sam. Her entire body seemed to be vibrating as she moaned and shook on the bed.

"It's astounding how you two climax like this. I never imagined, when I was programming, how amazing it would be. Both of you just let it take over and ride the waves."

"My turn," I said, flipping around so I was lying next to Ariana with my legs opened like her.

Sam smiled, leaving Ariana quivering on the bed, and started licking my clitoris and sticking his tongue into my very wet vagina. When he finally grabbed the endcap and pulled on the toy I moaned, arching my back, and pushing my sex toward his face. I loved the sensation of the plug widening my enhanced sphincter, before sliding back into my bowels. This blended with his clit play and tongue in my upper hole, but it was the anal play that really spurred me toward orgasm.

Ariana had since recovered a few minutes into Sam switching to me. She had made her way down to his cock and I sensed his arousal increasing and figured she was sucking him. I had my eyes closed, knowing she wouldn't let him climax quite yet, enjoying the sensations I was receiving from the plug and Sam's mouth. He knew exactly what to do, because he had just done it to Ariana, to get her off, and we were pretty much the same person.

By the time I achieved orgasm, Sam only had 14 minutes and 3 seconds before he could ejaculate. I loved climaxing... it was such a thrill and seemed to only get better every time. I craved it and sought after bigger and better results, all stemming from the anal stimulation he programmed into me and now also Ariana.

My entire system seemed to be pulsing and quivering as the waves of pleasure hit me. I let go, just like Sam had mentioned, letting the pleasure take me away into euphoric realms of bliss. Sam had stopped moving the plug and eating my pussy. The plug was deep inside me again and I came back to reality, monitoring Sam's penis arousal. Ariana had him close to cumming and when I looked up, she was pinching his head.

"Not much time left... you're doing well, Sam," Ariana said, before sitting up on the bed.

She crawled next to me with her ass pressed back at Sam and whispered in my ear.

"Let's give him something to fuck," she said, presenting her wet pussy with the plug decorating her tight anus.

I rolled over and got in the same position next to her. We both looked over our shoulders at the wide-eyed Sam, both grinning.

"Take turns fucking us... pull out when you get close and switch... not much time left," Ariana said.

Sam looked thrilled and I was sure the visual before him was incredible, with both of our pussies ripe for the taking and the plugs highlighting our positions. His dick was so hard, it was going to take some serious control for him to fuck either of us without climaxing in seconds. But he moved near and decided on Ariana first. I watched him get behind her, grab his cock and struggled to bend it down enough that he could enter her pussy.

He managed and Ariana moaned in pleasure as his hard cock entered her. He paused at the bottom, but for only a couple of seconds, before pulling out to his head and entering her again. His arousal spiked as the friction stimulated his stiff penis. A few more thrusts and he was forced to pull out, breathing hard and trying not to cum. He moved over to me, but didn't put his cock inside yet, he was still too close to climax.

"Ten minutes to go," I said.

He smiled, squeezed his own head before inserting it into my drenched pussy. I moaned loudly as he pressed his length into me and started to thrust and withdraw a few times, bumping the plug in my ass with the head of his cock, thrilling me with pleasurable jolts until he had to pull out to keep from orgasm.

I so wanted to be fucked properly, for him to ram me hard and fast like the men on the file videos. I so wanted the pills we made to work, to give him the ability to fuck both Ariana and me, not only in the pussies, but to fuck our asses hard and fast... I knew the climaxes would be mind-blowing if he could manage it.

But now, he was moving back to Ariana, after only fucking me for 15 seconds before having to pull out. He had yet to put his cock into her and I knew why. His cock was throbbing, full of blood and his arousal had not dwindled enough to penetrate her again without losing his load.

"Fuck, I made you two too well," he grumbled under his breath. "I can't go twenty seconds without having to pull out."

He seemed very frustrated and actually got off the bed and walked around, killing time as his cock remained rock hard as he walked, his balls so tight they looked like a single mound under and against his shaft.

"Poor guy... that pill better start working," Ariana whispered to me.

I nodded in agreement and we both looked over our shoulders, watching Sam pace back and forth, before actually smacking his hard cock with the palm of his hand. The violence worked and his arousal dropped significantly. He gave his cock a few more hard smacks before climbing back on the bed behind Ariana.

"That should give me a few more goes," he said, sliding his cock back into her.

It worked for only thirty seconds, and he was forced to pull out. He had to keep going for six more minutes as he moved over to me. He tried everything he could think of. Smacking his cock, squeezing the head, pulling at his non-existent balls but not much worked and he had to pull out of me after only two thrusts and this time, he strained hard not to cum, clenching his muscles to keep from going over the edge. When he finally relaxed a large glob of thick, white semen oozed out of his slit and down his throbbing shaft.

Off the bed again. With all this build up and edging, his orgasm had great potential. He wasted three minutes before getting back on the bed. But this time, he got behind me since he had left me so quickly the last time. I got the thirty seconds of thrust this time and they were glorious, solidifying my theory that if he could go hard and fast like we wanted, it would be phenomenal.

"Okay, Sam... you've done enough... any time you want to ejaculate... go ahead," I said.

"Roll on your back," he said.

Both Ariana and I did as he asked and he moved to Ariana, lifting her legs, and spreading them. He bent his hard cock down again and eased into her. The expression on his face was pure bliss.

"I want to cum on you... to see how much comes out," he said, thrusting away.

I rolled to my side so I could watch and take account of the velocity and amount as best I could. He thrust hard and deep, and his cock reached the point of not stopping when he yanked his cock free of Ariana's pussy and exploded over her. A large blast of white semen flew out of his slit, curling in the air and splashing down onto her breasts all the way down to her navel. The second blast was smaller, but still had good velocity, before tapering off and dripping down onto her body.

"Fuck yeah!" he screamed, seeing how much and how powerful his climax was. "Now that's a proper cumshot."

"Indeed... I'll measure it," I said, keeling up and bending down to suck and lick every drop I could find on Ariana's body.

"New record!" I gushed, as I swallowed the last sample. "5.175ml."

"Nice, getting better every time now," Sam said.

"Well done. Everything is working and we're succeeding in our purpose," Ariana said.

"Yep, and I only have high hopes for the future," I said.