All Comments on 'Sable'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Details

A little frustrating. If it's the beginning of something longer, there's not enough to make me want to read part 2. If it stands on its own, there's simply not enough. I think what might have improved it for me was more of a build-up. Maybe if the main character had been more nervous about what she was about to do, but getting more aroused as she made her way to the office. Then when she got there, if she'd been more aware of the people in adjacent offices; a heightened sense of danger. More emotion is what I'm getting at, I suppose. It was still well written, though, in terms of description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sexy stuff

I understand the criticisms of the previous poster, yet I enjoy this short work just as it is. In my mind I imagine it's destinie herself walking into her girlfriend's office with that naughty surprise, and from what I understand of destinie, there wouldn't be any doubts or mixed feelings about what she was doing. I'll bet she's done something similar before.

BossGypsyBossGypsyalmost 19 years ago
Keep it short.

Sexy and right to the point,My kind Of Lunch break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you people

really don't go for different writing styles do you? if it's not fleshed out to the point of overkill, you won't touch it with a ten foot pole. she doesn't NEED more detail and all that because it's AN INTERLUDE. it's supposed to read the way you read it. it's not supposed to read like one of those jarringly boring pieces that go on and on and on. we're all writing stroke, you just happen to like pretty little fifty cent words adorning yours. maybe you need a quick little interlude of your own, to get the stick out of your ass. not everyone has to be bourgie all the damn time with their porn stories.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago

Sweet dreams are made of these...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous