All Comments on 'Sabrina Swings Solo'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A LET DOWN

Big build up to a big let down. She was gone 36 minutes. Guy lives 10 minutes away. And the ride home is 10 minutes. So she was with lover boy for a maximum of 16 minutes. All that BS for a few minute quickie.

MichaelG

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought this story rocked

Not to meandering but long enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't get it

Why would you send your wife if you want to participate? Seems like swinging with single guys is a bad idea for couples. You are a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quickie!

She gave the lawyer a quickie and the story was a fast paced "quickie" also. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You don't swing solo - you cheat.

And the slut did - cheat. And that's the end of that marriage. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

It's all over now...at least - it should be.

There is no team here, now - just independent fuckers - her!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years agoAuthor
The Best of the Anonymous LW Peanut Gallery

"LOSER FAGGOT CUNT WHORE WIMP CUCK FAGGOT CUNT SLUT!!!"

Does everyone who leaves anonymous comments on Loving Wives stories suffer from Tourette's Syndrome? Or do you all have some sort of random comment-generating app that uses the same words to describe nearly every LW story?

If it makes you all feel better, here is an epilogue to this story: Sabrina and her husband live (very) happily ever after. They don't get divorced. She doesn't get pregnant. They don't end up with any STD's. Sabrina is so appreciative of the trust and love her husband demonstrated by allowing her to swing alone that she fucks him constantly, and their relationship grows stronger than ever. She encourages him to find someone to play with on his own, and he does. They both have some amazing sexual experiences, and learn that married people don't always have to do everything together.

I wasn't planning to write a sequel, but you all may have inspired one. Thank you.

rjordanrjordanabout 10 years ago
Ha ha

"LOSER FAGGOT CUNT WHORE WIMP CUCK FAGGOT CUNT SLUT!!!"

"Does everyone who leaves anonymous comments on Loving Wives stories suffer from Tourette's Syndrome? "

Finally we have a plausible explanation.

The story wasn't anything I'd want to LIVE, but it was a fun little fantasy. I wouldn't want to meet Jack Nicholson in a deserted New England resort either, but it's fun to experience it vicariously.

More, please, but I'd like to see your obvious sense of humor shine through more in your stories. Maybe in the sequel to this one!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
well it looks like another start to a husband losing

The wife is obviously moving to cuck her husband. This is how it starts. Of course it makes the wife happy. She now gets to fuck guys while hubby stays home playing with himself. Soon she won't have any respect for hubby and shit all over him. And ya it's only a story and this is only a comment about it. So all you sissys don't get your panties in a bunch and get all upset. I am sure the sissy will get another story where she makes hubby suck cock. I hate stories like this that make excuses for a CUNT to cheat and the start of hubby becoming a loser. Sharing is ok but this is not it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
who drives a mustang LX? only a sissy or a HS girl

GT is for Gentlemen, LX is for Ladies.

Who reads a story titled "Sabrina Swings Solo" then leaves a negative comment? A closet-fucking-cuckold.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon

If you read the story, you'd probably have an answer to your question.

There are many variations of "swinging", and it's hardly "cheating" if it's done with the husband's full knowledge and consent/encouragement. It's not "cuckolding", either, but the debate over that word has been beaten to death already.

wherethewindwherethewindabout 10 years ago
awesome!

Enjoyed it! Going to have to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just have to grin the way this cucky author

gets all bend out of shape with the readers. What's the matter cucky can't take the heat? Maybe you should get out of the kitchen.It seems to affect your health.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Reflects some of our experience

I love how people with non-mainstream sexual interests (i.e., everyone on Literotica) are so very quick to judge each other’s sexual opinions.

Swingerjoe, thanks for this story. My wife has done similar things, and our marriage is stronger than ever. We strongly dislike cuckolding; we call what we do “compersion.” And she’s not the only one with an occasional hall pass. This story speaks the truth of what we’ve experienced.

Keep up the good stories and ignore the fools whose sexuality would be scrutinized and judged harshly were their Literotica searches made public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sorry excuse for a marriage.

this guy will die alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

She's not swinging, she's just out fucking who ever she wants. When she catches some nasty disease her tune may change. But by then, if he's smart, he'll be divorced. It's a pathetic idea - swinging. Someone will catch something nasty. She'll get pregnant. She'll find another man with a bigger cock or just someone who fucks her better than her husband. He'll find a woman that loves anal or has really nice tits. Something he likes better than his wife's. And they'll get divorced. Swinging is for people who are bored with their marriage and want to shop around for the next model. It's just stupid. Why be married?

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you have to fuck other people to stay married you might as well divorce and stay singe. There's just no way you put enough effort into the relationship when you focus on hooking up with other people for sex. The relationship is more like roommates with benefits.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

The husband is an idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...