All Comments on 'Sacrifice'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PoesproppiePoesproppieabout 8 years ago
Nice twist

5 stars my good man well written I have just read three of your works and will be reading lots more I love them

PP

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22about 8 years ago
different concept....very enjoyable!!

still got a little spanking in, and a very pleasant ditty!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Name confusion?

Liked the story, but please could you decide if the name is Trudy or Tracy?

AshsonAshsonabout 8 years agoAuthor

Apologies for the name confusion.

I posted the wrong version.

Correct version awaiting approval.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Meh

Would have been a lot more entertaining if Diana actually got away with her virginity intact, and left Trudy/Tracy with them both, I didn't like how she just gave in to the rape or how just because she enjoyed it the rapist got away with it scot-free, so cliched.

And I don't find it particularly hot to have a protagonist raped especially from her POV, and for her to cooperate with the rapist.

If she had screamed for help and screamed loudly about how she would have Chris charged with assault and rape, there's certainly a good chance he would have rethought things, if not she could at least have scratched him up badly for some extra proof to ensure a conviction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not your best work

This is definitely not your best work. I believe someone forgot to proofread what was printed. I think though, that you are one of the best writers on Literotica.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed the women repeatedly trying to turn the tables on each other

It was a thing of beauty how the competition never dissipated from start to finish. Each of the women were determined to least soiled dove.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
I get that this is a story but Ashson, have you EVER read up on rape

And what it does physically and psychologically? She calmly walks out like she was just assaulted? No tears, no anger...it's like it never happened? No soreness, no bleeding, no pregnancy worries? And the guys? They just raped a woman. On school property. If she goes to the police, they are automatically guilty. Prison isn't very favourable to good looking rapists and rather than trying to cover up their crime, they aren't the slightest bit afraid for their legal futures?

For the love of Pete, at least have your characters experience some kind of human reaction to rape.

Holy fuck. I feel like I'm trying to educate a baboon on Newtonian physics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree with whackdoodle

There's no way a virgin girl would act like this; She saved her virginity for 18 years and this is how she gives it up????

And there was no rape here or second thoughts on escaping. Where is her fear and shock of the girl pretty much throwing her under the bus????

As a writer, you are supposed to place yourself in the characters' mentally. (Different point of view.) I know, this is a sex story, but still its your job to make it believable for god sake!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

'Cause virgins are all on the pill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous