All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 06'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
MazuriMazuriabout 13 years ago
Well worth the wait!

This has got to be one of my favorite stories on here and I've been waiting for a new chapter. I love the interaction between Thelios and Calliope. I will be waiting most impatiently for further updates.

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 13 years ago
Worth it!

Damn I'm hooked to this story. I nearly cried when I couldn't access page seven.... the last page for this chapter! Literotica was down for a bit but I persevered and was able to finally read it. Any one else saying YEAH FINALLY she told him about the pregnancy? Well I was hopping up and down with joy.

Thanks and keep up the great work. But please WRITE FASTER!!!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Love it.

That was wonderful please can I have some more? Much, much more!

TsilsTsilsabout 13 years ago
thank you - you totally rock !!!

I have been checking daily for this update for a while now, I jumped for joy when I saw you'd updated. This by far my favourite story in a long time. Thank you for the update and for not ending the chapter with a cliff hanger. I will now wait PATIENTLY for the next one. You are so talented, thank you for sharing.

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
thank you....

It was well worth the wait... then again you always make the wait worth while! Great Chapter... I like how you made it so their argument revealed the fact she was pregnant..

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
My Opinion

This is a really good chapter, once I remember what it was about. It has been so long since the last chapter and I didn't have any notes to fall back on. I was just getting ready to go back and reread the previous chapter when my brain finally went click. And when it clicked I couldn't read the chapter fast enough. It was a 5 star chapter w/o a doubt. Now having said that and meaning it, I have a complaint. It was way to long. Not that you have to do as I say by any means, but I would rather have had you break this down to a couple of 2-3 page chapters and get them quicker that wait for this one very long chapter. Again just my opinion. I will be watching for the next chapter.

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatabout 13 years ago
Top talent, rare quality

While I agree that the waits between chapters are long, I have absolutely no complaints, considering the amazing standard this allows you to set. Your work is definitely well worth the wait.

So my two cents?

Take aaaall the time you need. I'd rather satisfy my craving for depth and creative skill than my impatience for the next episode.

Like Penelope's dancing, you've delivered a chapter that holds an aching perfection that seems almost effortless. That's a gift. Every time I reach the last page I wish there were more - don't you dare submit shorter chapters...

And now I can exhale - until next time.

AH

shifter91shifter91about 13 years ago

great chapter!! As much as Calliope annoyed me in this chapter, why she annoyed me made sense with her character. Her fatal flaw - her need to save everyone at the expense of herself. I want you to publish this story simply so I can buy and KEEP it lol.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Sacre bleu!!!!!!!!!!!

You are one of the rare people that I would love to beat to a pulp.Then i will take that pulp and extract the juice from it.I will then put hot sauce in it and simmer it slowly.While simmering I will then lash your back and apply the hot sauce to your wounds dancing to the music of your screaming!!!!!!!LOL.

I am very upset with you and that is putting it mildly!!!I even sent you mail to find out about the delay but you didnt respond.

I absolutely love the story but hate you.

5 stars for the story,negative 1 million for the author

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Sorry about that!!!

This is what happens when someone with chronic withdrawal symptoms is suddenly given her fix!!!!!!!!!Since we dont know when Uncle p is going to update next I say the chapter length is appropriate.I was pre med once and i think that is an excellent way to start a paper haha.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Sorry about that!!!!!

This is what happens when someone with chronic withdrawal symptoms is suddenly given her fix!!!!!!!!!Since we dont know when Uncle p is going to update next I say the chapter length is appropriate.I was pre med once and i think that is an excellent way to start a paper haha.

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
Wow!!!

The wait may be long, but you never disappoint. This chapter was amazing and I can't wait till you post chapter 7!

AshlynGreyAshlynGreyabout 13 years ago
yay!

I wait for every chapter, this is one of the best stories on this site right now!!!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
I cheered when I saw the new chapter.

So glad she finally told him she was pregnant! Now we get to the *real* palace intrigue. I'm so excited about what happens next. I know that begging won't get us a chapter any sooner, Uncle P. So like the earlier poster, I'm glad you didn't leave us with a cliffhanger.

I love everything about Calliope and Thelios' relationship, especially how they seem to instinctively know what the other needs. The fact that C is strong enough to let him take out his frustrations on her body -- hot. And believable. And HOT. Can't wait until somebody messes with his girl! Then it's on! Also, I hope you get around to explaining Dmitri -- I hope he's not just popping in and out to further the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Long chapters are nothing to apologise for!

The more content the better I say, I love this story! These aren't tiny teasers, each chapter satisfies the craving without wasting a single word... keep up the great work!

Jen

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Worth it

Outstanding chapter and well worth the wait, your posts always are. The story is so well written I can jump right in and remember what I read before. I will patiently wait for chapter 07. Thanks Uncle P.

Peace and joy,

Shell

lovelylasslovelylassabout 13 years ago
Amazing! More!

I'm in love with this story. I can never wait for the next chapter, though I know that it takes a while to write. I love that you give the readers a nice chunk of story in your chapters. It makes the waits so much more worth while. I've been checking daily for updates to this story for about a month now, that's how much I enjoy the tale you've woven for us. Please don't stop writing. You have such a great talent that it would be such a waste not to share it!

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago

please don't take too long with the next chapter please

hazelbee05hazelbee05about 13 years ago
Thank you!

I was so excited when I saw this posted today! It is so well written and by FAR my favorite story! I patiently await the next chapter :)

lori1969lori1969about 13 years ago
WOOT!!

Awesome! Another chapter! Love this story, waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great, thanks!

The tension was dizzying. I held my breath, waiting to see what consequences would occur from Calliope's disobedience. Amazing way to bring them closer together.

The dancing was spectacular. I don't know the first thing about dancing, but the language you used brought out the movements so vividly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTIC~

ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER! EVEN BETTER THAN MOST PUBLISHED BOOKS OF THE SAME GENRE. :) YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :) I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS. :)

PS: THELIOS IS GOD DAMN SEXY!!! :)))) I CAN'T HELP BUT WANT MY OWN GRAY SKINNED AND HORNED SEX MONSTER TOO! :))))))

MUCH LOVE FROM THE PHILIPPINES :) <3

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
My second comment.

I have read all the comments and had to post a second one myself.Although the wait between chapters does drive me mad.

I have to agree when AzanianHeat wrote the following.

Quote.

Like Penelope's dancing, you've delivered a chapter that holds an aching perfection that seems almost effortless. That's a gift. Every time I reach the last page I wish there were more - don't you dare submit shorter chapters...

And now I can exhale - until next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't listen to them!

The chapter was not too long at all, perhaps some people have significantly shorter attention spans than others, but honestly, the chapter length is perfect. Your writing has that rare and singular quality allowing readers to become immersed in the story :)

well done you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing.

No point in shorter chapters. Just don't abandon this tale.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
I like this

This is one of the best stories I have read on here. I cannot wait for you to post the next chapter please don't leave us waiting so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Like

I am a big fan. Keep 'em coming.

MaedsLoveMaedsLoveabout 13 years ago

I absolutely adore this story, I cant wait until the next installment! I am thrilled she finally told him about the baby and I hope they tell each other how they feel soon. Please keep writing this, and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm so thrilled that she finally told him about the baby and that it has brought them closer! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
beautiful

beautiful

armywife2009armywife2009about 13 years ago
I'm in love with this story

When I saw a new chapter I was literally about to take a shower and didint even turn the water off, just plopped down on the very cold floor and read. You are an amazing writer I can't wait to see if there is more. Love this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more more More Please!

I literally check daily to see if i can have more of this story.

The developmemt of the characters is intriguing the sexual drama and symbolism is provocative and i cant get enough;. I almost wish i hadnot discovered this story until you had at least 30 chapters ! please do not take as long to post the next chapter... i cant wait three more months!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Please add more to the story, I am in awe with it. Please plaese please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I found your story yesterday by accident and I couldn't stop reading. Waiting now impatiently for the next chapter. Hope it comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waiting

Waiting for more you just keep wetting our appetite for more. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please please please hurry with the next chapter!!!!

i cant wait to read the rest, when you finish this series you should publish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i might just love you

I love your writing! i love it! This is my favorite series on here. You are more than talented and I hope you post soon. LOOOOOOVVVEEEE IIIITTTTTT!!!! in case you didn't get that before.

Imoto_chickImoto_chickabout 13 years ago
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

That was sooooo good!!!!! I love your writing it draws you in cant wait for the next chapter im so happy calliope is pregnant that gives some spice to it im am in love with those two and cant wait to see there relationship progress even more! I love this please have the next chapter in real soon!

~Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love this story!

This is one of my favorite stories!! I am constantly checking for updates and when I saw this new chapter I literally considered playing hooky from work so I could read it!!!! LOL! I wish! But I was a dedicated employee and toughed it out and immediately read it when I got home! I loved the new chapter! The long length and quality of your submissions makes it worth waiting for new chapters! Kudos and congrats! And I'll continue to wait (trying to be patient) for the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Plot AND amazing sex?

You've mastered what few people have been able to. This is a great read and it will be even better when you upload chapter 7 :)

LucityLucityabout 13 years ago
Love it!

I love this story! I can't wait for the next. I wish they would just tell each other how they feel but then where's the fun in that. Sweet torture. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Desperately waiting ...

You're an amazing writer and I love this story. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter! Please bring us some more :D

Tru_SaffronTru_Saffronabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Love this series. I will check for more stories written by you. Keep up the awesome work :)

sm_obsessedsm_obsessedabout 13 years ago

started reading in the morning and could not keep myself away. I kept reading the stories until they stopped with this chapter. I really hope to see a knew one soon. Love your writing.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Great story

He seems to have difficulty talking about his feelings. I can see why it makes her question everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
moooooorrrrreeee! ... pwease?

OMG! I'm loving this! Great balance of sex and story!

HellsSpawnHellsSpawnalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

i loved the series, and hope there will be much more, for I am very eager to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
O_O

soooo.....goooodd............ :O

looking forward to the next chapter--this story is definitely my top all-time favorite now. My one and only critique is the times I've noticed misspelled words. unfortunately, many of the ones i've noticed are not words that SpellCheck would catch--most of the time, the typo makes the word become another word that is similarly spelled, such as "quite" instead of "quiet." other than that, i'd say that this story has the makings to become a full-fledged published novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
absolutely wonderful

i cant wait for the next chapter. its been a while since this chapter was posted, ans i hope that ch 7 is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking forward to more...

Hopefully, given the long timespan already passed it won't be too long until the next chapter.

ansiransiralmost 13 years ago

cant wait to see what will happen.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Wonderful chapter!

I love the way Calliope is. She is clever and rational and at the sametime feminine and fragile.

I love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great job

i like this story. every time i got off the computer i just wanted to run back and read.

keep going. Ill keep checking in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the vocab here...

This whole story (previous chapters included) has a lot of good words for the GRE. I'm taking it soon... reading this is a guilt-free way for me to enjoy myself and get some studying in :)

Love the story- can't wait to read more sexy stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Publish

You seriously should publish this. Not only is an ero, is actually have a story lines, which is hard to find these days, not saying that I don't enjoy the sex part, I do.. a lot.... NVM that, it just that I want to comment on how well this story keep sucking me in more and more, I have stay up all night to read this, which is something I haven't done in years, I reassure you, so bravo and keep it going and try to get this publish because I would so buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this is a beautifully written story, i really hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next Chapter?

Story is excellent...can you tell us when the next chapter is due?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next chapter please!

This is a great story, and I really want to see how it ends. I hope you continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please More!!!

This is an excellent story. Can't wait for the next installment!

StargodissStargodissalmost 13 years ago
Best series ever!

I've been a big fan of this site for a long time but I usually stay away from the stories that are part of a series because many authors are hit and miss with each part and I get bored. This is definitely not the case with you. Every part I read makes me want more and I can't wait until the next part comes out! I will be sad when the series ends, hopefully that won't be for quite some time. There are so many possibilities to explore already :) I have never been so involved in anything I've read on here. Thanks for the great reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice.

I truly enjoy this story--and sincerely hope you continue it soon. It has the right balance of plot and intimacy, and while their are a few noticeable slip-ups, for the most part your grammar and spelling are decent (a very pleasant surprise). It is intriguing because it is not the same old werewolf story about finding a mate, or some disturbing sexual twist on a Brothers Grimm fairytale. Congratulations, keep writing.

sensual_bluesensual_bluealmost 13 years ago
More Chapters!!

I have reread this story for the 3rd time and i am waiting with anticipation for the next chapters, I really do love this story and i can't wait to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this

I love this story.can't wait for the next one

Usually I skip the story to get to the sex on here but I find myself skipping the sex to get to the story (when I'm pressed for time) all though I go back to read it again lol. I love how she find she is better at some skills then she right she was. I can't wait for another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

I absolutely cannot wait for the next installment. This should be novelized! Your writing is fluid and sensuous and engaging, and you have a remarkable talent for storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I just found this story last night and now I have re-read it again for small details. I never do that with LE stories, but yours is great. AND - I am hoping, given the amount of time that has passed that you have prepared another LONG (love the long) part to post very soon.

This is one of the best, if not the best stories I have read on here, with good character development, correct grammar, spelling and punctuation and a great, new and interesting story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've been waiting and waiting please hurry

LiathLisLiathLisover 12 years ago

I love this story, the writing is entertaining, the sex scenes are really hot but blend in well and the plot has me wanting more!!

I looked at the date on the first chapter submission and assumed that the series would be complete by now, because I'm not patient! Well you know what they say about assumption! So I will be IMPATIENTLY waiting for the next installment...........but i will be waiting ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I absolutely love this story and have been following it for some time. I strongly feel that this story should be published!!! I would be in line to buy it. I think it would do fantastic! I cant wait for the next chapter to come out!!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Sigh!

I am beginning to wonder if this is going to be another story that I absolutely adore that will never be finished leaving those of us who love it frustrated with never knowing how things turned out.

Sugary_ComfortSugary_Comfortover 12 years ago
Love It So Much!

I've been reading this story for the past few days and just hated each time I had to get up and go do something else or go to bed. But I'm so sad to have come to the end of what there is of it so far. I cannot wait for more! I stand with the others who've said this story should be published because I would love to have it as part of my library at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The writing seems to have a small sort of pattern. months 3,9, and (11/12) seem to be popular. So we might be waiting quite some time for something new.

But just enjoy the wealth of text here that Uncle P has already provided to us so freely ;D

Thanks again for the stellar writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I fucking love this story.

I think I already posted a comment, but this is me reminding you. POST ANOTHER CHAPTER! FOR GODS SAKES DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE, WOMAN!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE.

Please. PLEASE. For the love of all that is good and holy, PLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE update your story!!!!! This is the only comment I've ever given and am likely to EVER give. You've reduced me to begging. PPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEE!!!!! This story is absolutely, utterly, indescribably AMAZING. If you don't update soon I will burst into tears, fall to a useless heap on the floor, and be unable to function until you do. If you do I'll love you forever, if you don't I'll find you and gut you, and if you make me wait too long I may just kill myself. I honestly don't know what else to do, I've begged, pleaded, and crawled, I've attempted to bribe, threaten, and guilt trip, if this doesn't convince you then I don't know what else I can do than to just track you down and make you write it. I'll give you 1000 pennies. PLEASE, don't let an innocent person die.

KatLadyKatLadyover 12 years ago
I dreaded this day

The day I would get to the end of the last available chapter. Please write more soon.

aoconno5aoconno5over 12 years ago
Holy Cow!!

I'm having DTs. Need the end of the story...the "I Love Yous". Come on girl. :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok im turning blue

You are torturing me... i have been holding my breath waiting for the next chapter... and checking back religously...now.. im turning blue and feeling faint.. no fair..you got me hooked and then pulled away the drug... please please please i need more

Rbn8Rbn8over 12 years ago
Dying!!!!

I am dying a slow death waiting for the next chapter!!! This story is amazingly addictive! Please post soon!

brustmmbrustmmover 12 years ago
MOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!! IM BEGGING YOU. I READ UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AND THEN I FIND THAT THE STORY IS INCOMPLETE!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO DIE!!!!!!!! PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU, WRITE MORE!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST STORY ON THE SITE.

cookies7cookies7over 12 years ago
more please!

this is the best and im just dying for the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

oh, please...write more...this is awesome...i have not read a story that both made me laugh this hard or turned me on this much...if it was a book i would NOT be able to put it down...please give us more!

vox_vixenvox_vixenover 12 years ago
hope you could continue

this is one of my favorite series. I really hope you could continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Äatsch Bätsch!

Äonen, zwägen sörrentlog atiösäahr higliüszwadt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't know if you're keeping up to date with this...

But as of this moment your story is the top story on literotica. So fucking post something before I find you and force you to. I'll put Cathy Bates in Misery to shame with my tactics... WRITE!! GODDAMN YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anytime now

C'mon it's overdue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Adding to the begging pile

Beautiful writing style, especially compared to some of the works out here. It's such a pleasure to keep reading your works. Please update? :)

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Continued Begging

Great series, next chapter please!!!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty please

With a cherry on top?!

SylithSylithover 12 years ago
Amusingly Seductive

This must be my sixth time through Sacrifice...at least. Each time I check for new content I end up re-reading the entire thing. Rarely do stories demand such attention; sincere thanks are in order, and hopes for future chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

Better than half the novels I've read lately. Also very few stories have the ability to affect my dreams but this one had a field day with them. Please put the next story up soon!

niteshadeniteshadeover 12 years ago
I LOVE this story!!!!

I hope we get more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please submit next chapter

i cant wait anymore... i am seriously considering hunting you down.... PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Adore it.

Absolutely marvelous - do write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is it??

Okay it's October?? Is there a problem? I keep checking back to see if you've added more? I think it's apparent that you have a following. Please post if there is a problem.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Pining for you...

Please think about finishing this story for us. I would love to read more.

vixen1485vixen1485over 12 years ago
Plz continue!!!

I can't wait to read more! The story is amazing:)

SachitaSachitaover 12 years ago
Addicted

Please.

Please.

Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top.

I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still a great read--hope you finish it someday. But...

Just reread this story and as much as I've enjoyed it, I'm uncomfortable with the idea of Calliope prompting Thelios to work his frustrations and anger out by hitting her. Yes, I know that scene got a lot of readers hot, but I'd hate to see Calliope turn into Thelios's punching bag/pain slut. Responsible BDSM doms never "punish" a sub while angry--it's too easy to lose control and actually injure the person. It's also too much like an abusive husband using his anger at the world as his justification for beating his wife.

purple_rosepurple_roseover 12 years ago
Faves

This is one of my favorite stories in here and I as wondering how are you doing on this! Is it on hold or jux cancelled ???? Please atleast be the former

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love

this is one of the best stories please release the next soon

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous