Sad Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few minutes, and they're still flying up and down the guitars, making a fantastic sound. That's a long song; they're going to be exhausted. Oh, there is a bit of noise as well. The entire venue is cheering them on. People are shouting, screaming, and lighting lighters. We turn on our cell phones. A picture of a flickering candle quickly circulated between the group. If either of the two guys looked up, I bet that looks cool. They both seem to be staring at their guitars.

The porn stars are recording everything. That is one fun group. The song winds down, Hal and the band stop, but blue eyes play a few more notes and end it with a long note that fades out, as do the spotlights.

The announcer yells out, "THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING; SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!"

All the lights come on, and blue eyes and Hal have their guitars behind them, and they embrace in an emotional hug as they're both fighting for their breath. Security is keeping everyone away. No way they're stopping me or any of my sisters. We are on a mission. Hal is our next destination. The porn stars distract security, so we get on stage. I love those women more and more.

We take turns crushing Hal in hugs. I surprise blue eyes by giving him a hug.

I have tears in my eyes, "Thank you for that. He will remember that for the rest of his life."

Hal is standing to the side, waiting for blue eyes. I break away.

Hal extends his arm with the guitar case, "Thank you for letting me borrow it. She felt right at home; that is one sweet guitar."

Blue eyes smile back, "No. I think you are right. I think she likes you. I got like forty guitars back at home. That one is a hand-me-down anyways. You keep it, kid. I did a record with this old guy named Clapton. He's made a record or two." Hal's eyes almost fell out of his head. "I think you will give her a better home. Take care, kid; four of your groupies want to take me out dancing tonight. I NEED to run. See you around!"

I laugh as four of the porn stars walk off with him.

Hal's next few minutes impress the hell out of me. He goes off stage directly to Mitch and hands him the school guitar back. He hugs Michelle, who is next to him.

Hal then addresses the people waiting for him; it's a large group still, "I want to thank you all for coming out today. Each of you is partially responsible for me being here. You have shaped me and helped me take control of my life. Tonight was a watershed night for me. People took notice, and it's going to start my career.

"I want to thank Michelle for making her father notice me. I want to thank the porn stars for a cool haircut. I want to thank Lauren and her father for my fabulous onstage wardrobe. Emerson and Son is my favorite shopping spot now. Due to Lauren, they may need to add daughter in there somewhere in that name. You all know I'm not the biggest stud, manly, or athletic, but I was smoking hot this weekend because of her. Thank you, Lauren.

"To my friends at school, you have given me the confidence to play in front of a crowd. It's not so scary when half the crowd has a huge smile on their face, and I know them. To my sister's friends, I thank you for being nice to my sisters. I am a handful, and it's nice to know you are there for them when I can't be. Thank you.

"Finally, to my teachers, I say thank you as well. Thank you for showing up. You specifically gave me a safe haven when I needed it and have helped me in so many other ways as well. Please put in a good word for me; I've been distracted this weekend and haven't done my homework! Thank you all, and everyone, please drive safe going home."

Everyone clapped, and many of them stayed around to get a hug from Hal and his sisters. We all know them well. All three of his hot teachers snuck in a small kiss. NO SHIT! School is going to be insane for him.

It's late, but we stop at an ice cream place that Lauren says is awesome.

*****

Hal's point of view:

The place makes its own ice cream. We are all impressed.

Lauren steps up to me, kind of snuggling up, so I put my arm around her.

Lauren reveals a lot, "That amazingly hot man on stage, he's my cousin. I showed him your videos. He put you on the main stage at prime time both days. The announcer had the porn stars dance on his own. My cousin is famous in recording studios. He has a wife and family and selected to bypass a band and concerts for a more normal life.

"He must really like you. He gave you 'Flower.' He names all his guitars. He's attached to them, so that was special. How did you talk him out of it?"

I stumble for words, "I, I, I'm standing on stage with my guitar patiently waiting for the others to get ready. Your cousin comes up to me, introduces himself, and then asks about my guitar, who taught me, and how I got such a large following. I admitted that none of it was me. Gail and Michelle rallied the school, you all brought your friends, Lauren got the porn stars and my clothes.

"I got a LOT of compliments on how well I dressed. I need your business cards so I can hand them out. I only take credit for my three teachers; we've been friends for a few years. I explained a bit about school, my personal guitar, and how I'm self-taught. We then talked about techniques, and he got called away.

"A few minutes later, a young woman hands me this guitar in a case. I know a guitar case by sight. I tried to refuse; I mean, nobody wants to give away a guitar worth thousands of dollars, right? I mean, that's just crazy. She was very persuasive, so I took it and his business card."

Her dad is eyeing me like I'm the devil. Hey, it's not me. She came to me and took me. She kissed me, so stop. No way I say anything; he's much bigger than me. The other guy she was holding hands with does not look happy either. Casey is close to him and starts talking to him to distract him, I guess. Lauren kisses and feels me up good before her dad drags her away. Time to go home.

To be continued...