All Comments on 'Sad Son Pt. 04'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter and Mitch and Veronica and Jeremy and Lauren I did not see those twists coming. I know exciting things are ahead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Im loving the story

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Having Michelle drop down in front of her parents made no sense, I mark that up to your "madness". Did NOT see Michelle's parents being brother/sister. That will solve the "trust" issue with him to some regard, at least pertaining to incest. I do remember the "foreshadowing" when Jeremy said a music star will have no private life. Be interesting how you handle that...5*

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 2 years ago

Love this story…. Looking forward to the next installment.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent story! 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY SPARKLING STARS!

tim0277tim0277about 2 years ago

Wow. Keeps the chapters coming please

obscure72obscure72about 2 years ago

As usual a good story continues. I will standby my previous point ... Hal has a soft spot in his heart for Andrea and I think she has one for him. So far, he is constantly banging his other sisters, but I think he should have some quiet alone time with Andrea. She has been the rock throughout this ordeal and I think she has earned that time from him. No fast fucking, but good quality alone time with her. Just my opinion of course....

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Go Andrea. Michelle is not trustworthy.....

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

I completely agree with obscure72. ANDREA deserves his full attention on her.

Andrea has been there through thick and thin. Hal has a spevial spot in his heart for her as his dream woman. Im not sure michelle deserves to be with him. Id love to see him with andrea and have michelle as just a play thing. His other sisters love him but have made repeated comments about looking for other guys.

Another spectacular chapter ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 2 years ago
No michelle

You would do your story a disservice if they end up together, your protagonist needs a trustworthy woman. He would be way better off with Andrea or one of the other sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

that was a deep thought at the end of this chapter. I somewhat can't wait to see what is in store for Hal.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

Interesting story. I read four chapters and enjoyed all. I’m looking forward to the next two parts. Thank you.

sp9983sp9983about 2 years ago

As it continues, it gets more and more outlandish and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

But does he ever get to meet Santana and Clapton??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with sp9983. For instance, unless each police officer purposely stomped on Hal’s hands, how would they snap each of his fingers? Your explanations get too bizarre. I guess you REALLY want Michelle in the picture since she “has no one else” even though “no one liked Hal” and “Michelle chose two other guys over him. I guess you can chuck the ending into Erotic Couplings.

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more chapters.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great, great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF is happening, emotions are everywhere things don’t make sense and I still don’t like Hal, I just want to beat him senseless with a tire iron, why would he love Michelle, she’s a slut who prefers fame to him, why does he chuck a hissy then ignore the abuse of his sisters, then chuck another hissy then ignore it again, why would he put up with this shit, why are 4 rapists with multiple accounts of assault getting minimal sentences, the characters in this story are so loose I’m surprised a new strain of aids hasnt been identified yet…. just AAAAAAGH, my god man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have no idea where this went but it sure as shit isn't where it was heading... At this point sex just happens at random times with people that just happen to be conveniently within the vicinity. No descriptions of anyone beyond "hot" and general comparisons of boob sizes, sexual preferences disappear or are mitigated by the amazing godlike abilities of the whiner, and it seems that Hal will end up with the worn out slut Michelle even though she doesn't even like him much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sad Son Pt. 03 Previous Part
Sad Son Series Info