All Comments on 'Safari Wife Ch. 01'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What does

"wail" in the title mean?Can't You spell While or Whilst?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
anticipation

Sally,

I loved how you brought your character along from a conservative housewife on the outside to the brink of exploring another man's cock, a black cock at that. I also enjoyed how you didnt jump try into a gangbang; makes it seem more realistic. Looking forward to the second part and reading the rest of your stories.

Ryan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Needs Proofreading

While the premise of the story is intriguing, I couldn't get very far into this story before the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors made me stop reading.

If you continue to write (and I hope you do), please consider proofreading, or proofreading services.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YESSSSSSSS

I loved the story, and look forward to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
spellchecking is free

there is a spellchecker included in most word type applications, please use one in future. how dissapointing to be not five words into a story, and to find a spelling mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Start - Good Suspense

Hi Sally: I really enjoyed your story. Great build up and suspense. I anxiously anticipate the next chapter. It promises to be most erotic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GR8T STORY

I enjoyed reading this story, hope you continue, it sparked and was full of life, can see the realism, believe able. PLEASE continue can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love your story

Great start of a story Sally. I like the way your portrait the husband, supportive of his wife and her growing desire for dark meat. Keep it up. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Truly erotic thoughts...

This is one of those very rare erotic writers who writes with an honest sensuality and sexuality that few achieve on the web. Forget the small grammatical mistakes and read the content and you will enjoy her great story telling as much as I. This is an author who understands that sex involves the mind as well as the body and expresses herself in the manner that a very sexual woman would do. Her work is a great mix of the morality of being in a relationship while still being drawn to sex with others like a moth to the flame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved the story

Loved the story--Waiting for chapter 2

LynnluvsLynnluvsalmost 17 years ago
Yes Sally Yes!

I luved your story! The way you go into detail to set it up is a turn on. I luv interracial! I think its the hottest form of sex. I've never been with a black man. I can only fantasize about them but I have been with a black girl in high school. You can read about it on my page. Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Lynnluvs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lol

it's a good story but LOL...."even the mold I have on the bottom of my right breast" she's got a titty fungus...ewwww

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for all your stories! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just great

just great idea for a story written in an awesome manner, my gf likes it this way

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fair

The story is fairly sensual, but grammar and spelling spoiled it.

Trapper ak BobbyTrapper ak Bobbyover 16 years ago
Great!

I know this series of three were posted a long time ago but I am just reading them completely now. As for the person that says "spelling and gramar" spoiled the story, I would say this is an erotic amateur story site. Perhaps that person should have went to the ballet instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
suggestion

majic make brandy fuck all the men boys and girls plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job

So far.so good. waiting for part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stupid Idiot!

NO TIGERS IN AFRICA!

freeandeasyfreeandeasyover 11 years ago
love this story

just love it! i can't count how many times i've enjoyed this story ... thoroughly ... wish there were more chapters and more stories from this wonderful author :)

SkaldSkaldabout 11 years ago
You need a better editor

Hot story, but the number of misspellings and incorrect word choices is distracting. Its difficult for me to get into a sexy story if I'm constantly having to stop and think "Okay, she wrote 'wail' here, but based on context she obviously means 'while,'" for example. The words are all spelled as correctly as you'd want from a spell check, they're just the wrong words. A good editor would catch that before you publish and make your stories so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"shit for brains" skald - where r the stories u have written?

Great story...too bad "shit for brains" skald can't figure out that this is not a classroom website, he does admit that he is "short" must be trying to compensate for his shortness!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolute garbage of the worst sort !

And Skald is right! To be this illiterate you have to come from trailer park school dropout. It is vile and perverted. "1*" !!

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 10 years ago
APOPLEXY

5* from me Sally. It is virtually impossible to find a story on this site without a few typos and spelling mistakes. Even Jackie Collins has professional proof readers. Those who criticise however never write a fucking thing. Whereas you give pleasure to your readers, they contribute nothing. Then I see you have the nasty trolls who pretend they do not like cheating wife stories but pop up everywhere reading them and moaning, well not until they have shot their weak as piss little loads all over their computers. This is a great story with a fabulous build up. Can't wait till you get the real show on the road and take some of those black cocks. Looking forward to you taking some good cock-porridge. That will drive the your trolls in apoplexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fourth grade grammar

Good ideas but "them guys",,,,,,,,"I seen", etc. you could not have passed 3rd grade grammar at my elementary school. Have someone help you. Your story/ideas are great, but you need help in writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
and how forth ?

very exciting indeed, the author should proceed. thos only chapter is like an interrupted coitus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

Where is part two

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
Are 80 % of Anonymous people retards

parts 2 and 3 and 4 are just to the right

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
I read this story about 3 years ago and forgot to save it in favorites

Now I am going to get my girl Sharon to read it, this story will make her very wet.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love African idea ,beautiful black men naked ,I am disappointed that African men have not loved her body

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

Super Hot Story. We can only hope we have a tribal hang bang of this horny wife. I suspect hubby wanted to see his wife in a hang bang and that is why he booked this particular safari. 5 big blazing stars to writer! Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Whenever she finds a story about a white wife in the jungle surrounded by black native men her eyes light up!

This was a nice introduction and contained all the elements necessary for later chapters. First, the wife enjoyed seeing, long black cocks – for the fist time in her life – at the river when they were bathing. Second, she was excited that one man jacked off when he saw her in her bikini and, more importantly she regretted not watching him cum and shoot his wad off.

Third, the husband discovered that he enjoyed watching other men lust after his wife. Fourth, she practically raped her husband every night after a trip to the river and, their black guide even once watched her fuck her husband.

Fifth, her bikini strings broke and she now has to wear sheer, transparent when wet, bras and panties for bathing. In this first chapter you perfectly set up everything necessary for her to cuckold her husband and get knocked up with black sperm!

We have never been to Africa however, we have visited several largely black populated Caribbean islands. Our first trip was on our two-week honeymoon. We went out on numerous day-trips with black guides and crews. When my wife found out the effect she was having on those men she amped up her flirting. All the black men wore loose fitting shorts or swimsuits sewn out of light fabric. She loved seeing them walking around hard all the time waiting on us.

She started kissing them and encouraging them to feel her up. She loved talking to me while they did that and she narrated how nice it was feeling for her!

Finally, she lost control and starting letting the guide and the two other helpers fuck her at least twice on each outing. So, she was getting the equivalent of six fucks per day! She insisted that we all get naked whenever we swam or showered under the water falls.

Their cocks were literally three or four times longer and thicker than mine and she loved to remind me of that! She would have me stand beside them as they fucked and I had to jack off. As they pumped their loads into her fertile womb my cum fell on the dirt. She smirked and loved grinding her heel into my cum on the ground. Of course they fucked a baby into her and we have no idea which one is the father.

Your story is off to a great start!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I want to hear more about the shirking (sic) cock. Need to learn when to use them and when to use those. Maybe faster to just get an editor.

peru0916@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

wail on... wawawa!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSally Tart@Sally Tart
2378 Followers
I love to write sexy stories. I hope you like my stories I have posted. Been off line for some time. Back now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES