Safari Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well Hank didn't wake up as I laid there next to him letting another man cum inside me. I was even trying to milk all his cum out with my slick and slippery pussy. I don't know how Jameraka could enjoy screwing me as wet and sloppy as I was. But at the time I didn't care. For that matter I was hoping that Jameraka was up to screwing me again.

But Jameraka didn't stay around to screw me again. He pulled out and stood up at the end of my mat pulling his pants back up. He smiled down at me and said, "What a picture this would make wish I had a camera. We got a sweet little white housewife flat on her back legs spread wide open with her skirt and top around her waist. A river of a black mans cum running out of her little pussy as her husband is sleeping next to her and knows nothing about it." Smiling he added, "It doesn't get any better than this."

Jameraka started for the door then stopped. Looking back down at me he said, "Sexy lady we better keep this between you and I. I don't think it would be a good idea to tell your husband that your safari guide was guiding his hard cock in you. If you have to tell him something I think you should tell him that you fucked the Chief tonight and leave it at that. He may not understand how his sweet little wife could let two guys fuck her all night long. It's up to you, but I'm sure your going to tell him something in the morning. Oh yes, one more thing sexy lady. This safari is not over yet so I'm sure you're going to be getting a lot more black cock before you get back to the USA, goodnight."

Once he was gone it hit me like a ton of bricks. What the hell have I done? Why did I do it, and with both of them? What has this Safari done to me? I've turned into a whore in one night. I ran my fingers down to my still horny but sore little pussy. I was so wet and slick with both of their cum still leaking out. I looked over and Hank and moaned, "I'm sorry baby I don't know what made me do this." I then started crying and must have passed out as I was rubbing my vagina lips.

THE END

Readers reply please. Should I keep it going or let it end here? Let me know if I should start Part Three. (6-4-07)

Story Editing for this story was performed by BobaFetish. Thank you.