All Comments on 'Safe Harbor'

by coldwater1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

It is a nice story, but like some others recently, the ending was a bit rushed. There are enough interesting characters in the story to take it another page or two. The scene with the police is not realistic with the FBI looking into things. There is no reason her disappearance would not become official. Also, the FBI characters are not well drawn and come across as just bumbling amateurs, which they are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Started out OK, then suddenly there's FBI involved and a rushed ending, could have gone a few more pages. 2*

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
good job of keeping their pasts secret

nice build of the friendship that became more. as long as it took for the romance to emerge I would have thought the time for sharing might have come sooner. or that the intrigue might have taken more than a few paragraphs to resolve. but, still a good story. very entertaining.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
I disagree....

It wasn't rushed. Five pages too long. After page two, it was pedestrian and unreadable. It needs about half the crap cut out, the entire story needs to be reworked and it needs to be seriously drafted. A lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nice read. Pleasant interlude but too long. Too similar to your other stories. I'll go with "Romance" as there is too little "erotica"

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 8 years ago
Loved the story.

Good story. I'd love to see you do a longer story.

Ignore LO_PAN - He doesn't have any submissions himself, and puts down your writing then goes on to read and complain about another of your stories. I think that makes him a troll!

LO_PAN - Get a life! If you don't like coldwater1 stories why do you keep reading them! There are heaps of stories on literotica by other authors.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great story

A good story, with its intrigue, suspense, romance and humor as well.

Great work and thanks for sharing it with all of us.

5 * for you and ignore the negative reviews.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

SweetCupcakeSweetCupcakeabout 7 years ago
Loved the Suspense and Feelings of Danger

This may sound odd considering I was reading erotica, but I really enjoyed all the detail of the lobsterman life -- the long hours, the harshness of the work environment, the details of the boat, collecting the pots, measuring the lobsters. The set-up was interesting, engaging and so well written that I was easily drawn in to the characters. It became very mysterious and suspenseful, then sexy, then scary, then relief, then sexy, then happy. In addition to having sex right now, I also would like to be on a boat collecting lobsters. All strangely appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wild!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear Author, a "clip" is actually a magazine in an automatic. Also, after unloading (firing all the cartridges) the magazine, your weapon wouldn't go "click, click, click. Otherwise, this was a great story with many good characters and a pleasant story line except for the bondage portion. Really enjoyed it and awarded it five stars. Thank you for the 'journey'. jntiques

GlacialisFIGlacialisFIabout 4 years ago

I'm only halfway through and I love it already. Thank you for writing. A very pleasant comfort read for a tired day.

GlacialisFIGlacialisFIabout 4 years ago
From romance to feasting on violence

After the dance the story changed. Until then it was sweet and romantic. After that just blurry and hurried, brutal and rash. The two halves don't match. I write brutal erotica myself and enjoy it, but it's not welcome to make a 180 in the middle of a story. A reader feels disappointed.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@anonny, perhaps

perhaps coldwater meant to write cylinder, which would make the pistol a revolver. In which case it would go click, click, click, if it was a double action revolver.

no matter which type of pistol it was, the story is a very good story.

Thank you coldwater, I'll be reading more of your stories. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too quick a wrap up, felt like the romance was going well but then ramped up everything and finished too soon. I really liked the characters but this should have been a longer story.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

The perfect synthesis of the action and the modern "lost people in a lost world looking for redemption" romantic story. The dog is the ultimate hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. The ending did feel rushed. Some details of his and her recovery would e nice. Liked the romance and the great dog. A little more on their life “after”. And some exploration of her bondage/pain fetish could have been fun. Did pain enhance her pleasure or was that part only for the clients?

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 2 years ago

Was an enjoyable read. The BDSM tag is misleading though imo.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Loved the story, even with all the coincidences, Rocco as a cell mate, finger prints in the car of the murdered woman, Mildred being into BDSM and Danni ending up at the boatyard, etc. Still enjoyed the story and the sex enough for five stars.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story! I hope the Author is well and in good health. Sure like to see the Author return and start writing again. One of the better Authors her for sure. 5 BIG FAT ASS FUCKING BLAZING STARS! Oh yes, and a BIG ASS FUCKING thank you too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous