Saffron and Sam Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on mom, he's a grown boy spreading his wings. Would you rather he does it behind your back?"

"Just be careful, Sammy, I don't want you to get your heart broken."

"Don't worry, mom, I'll be careful."

School was energetic, with people getting ready for Christmas parties and for Christmas break, which started the next week. Gerald came up to me to let me know what was going on.

"Dude, you turned down Charlie last night?"

"Yes, I had to buddy, I'm staying true to Barb, and I don't deserve her in the first place, and wouldn't do anything to screw it up."

"You're a good man, Sam, you might want to ask Charlie if she'd like another friend with benefits?"

"You'll have to ask her that yourself buddy."

The Janus sisters, Brandi and Mandy, kept up their usual teasing banter during the rest of the days before Friday night's party. I just brushed it off as harmless.

**************

We were all set up and starting to play by 9 PM at the sorority house. The place was really hopping and everyone was dancing, almost in a frenzy. The mad pack showed up, and is usual took over the dance floor. Barb and CC, pretty much went crazy and most guys, were too intimidated to approach them during fast dances. However, several tried during the slow songs and, although CC danced with a few, Barb never danced with one. She was obviously waiting for Gerald's slow solo song to dance with me.

During the break, Barb came up, gave me a big hug and kiss, and told me to find her right after we were done playing. That was my intention all along, so wasn't going to be a problem. I had packed my backpack with some extra clothes and some toiletries to stay with her over the next couple of days. I was finally going to get my wish, to wake up next to her in the morning. I was pretty excited and had programmed my drum machine for a different sequence to react to for my solo. This time, the rest of the band was ready and knew when I was breaking out to the next song. The strobe light and cheers really had me going again and the energy in the room was almost maniacal. This set was really going fantastic and we were really playing our best. When we finished, to a standing ovation, everyone was chanting the band's name.

Barb came up to me, hugged me tightly, kissed me passionately, and said, "Sam, that solo and your singing on those songs made me so excited. I can't wait to get you home tonight."

"I thought of nothing else, honey, I don't think you're near as excited, as I am."

"I wouldn't bet your life on it, sweetie."

When it was time and Gerald started his solo song, Barb and I melded together on the dance floor. She made me feel so wanted, the way she held me tightly. I knew she could feel me stiffening and rubbed back against me, practically humping me on the dance floor. By the time it was time for me to go back up to play, I was pretty much a wreck. It was very hard to hide my erection, it was a good thing I was hidden behind the drums. The only thing I could think about, was just how lucky I was.

After our third set was over, I found Barb and we danced a little bit to the stereo. During a slow song she whispered huskily in my ear, "I can't wait for us to get home, follow me to one of the bedrooms."

"I think we should wait till we get to your apartment, you can wait that long."

"The question is, can you?" With that, she sashayed that beautiful, perfect ass of hers down a hallway, looking at me sexily over her left shoulder. She had won this round. She didn't fight fair.

I followed her into a bedroom at the end of the hall. As soon as I got in the door, she was all over me like I couldn't believe. She had my pants off of me, quicker than I could've and had my rapidly stiffening cock in her mouth, going to work on it. It took me no time to be completely hard and she rose to her feet, while stripping out of her clothes. Boy she was fast, completely naked in about 2.3 seconds. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs, displaying her beautiful honey pot in all its glory. I dove face first into her enticing sex. I began working my magic with my tongue, while she latched onto my hair, pulling me harder into her gaping gash. She began moaning and as I lightly tongued her clit, she began screaming that she was coming. When she finally relaxed after covering my chin and neck and her girl cum, she said, "Do you still think you're more excited than I was?"

"No, I think you win honey."

"You should give lessons on what you can do with that mouth of yours. Any girl would love to have what you can do for her."

"Thank you, I aim to please."

"Yes, you do that. Now get up here, I need you inside me, Now."

I slid up to face level with her, and positioned myself at her opening. As I slid in slowly she begged me to fuck her. I began a slow, sawing motion while kissing her passionately. As we began the rhythm of love, I began lightly nibbling on her neck and shoulder blade and back up to her ear. I was driving her crazy, loving every minute of it. I bent my head down to start tonguing her nipples, getting a good windshield wiper routine going, as she stiffened through one orgasm, drenching my cock. I began a little harder rocking motion as I felt the urge beginning in my balls.

"Honey, I'm going to cum, Oh God!"

"Yes, sweetie, fill me up with your hot sperm, shoot it deeply inside me."

I filled her up as best I could, and rolled over beside her. I was sweating and panting, trying to catch my breath, as was she.

"Sam, you make me feel so special, how could I ever live without you?"

"That's my job, Barb, to make it so that you can't live without me."

"It's scary to think that I needed guy this badly. I love the feeling of being with you."

"I'm the lucky one, here. Tell me what other 18-year-old guy has a 22-year-old girl as beautiful and intelligent as you? I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I keep waiting for somebody to wake me up from this dream."

She kissed me so hard, I thought she was going to break my teeth. We got dressed and left the party after she helped me load up my drum set and equipment. We got in my car, she had ridden with DJ, and drove back to her apartment. When we got there, I noticed Roxanne wasn't there. I asked Barb about it and she said that Roxanne had went to her boyfriend, Brian's, apartment for the night. I just told her that I probably wasn't up for the usual banter with her roommate anyway.

We took a shower together, not without having a little fun, and ended up having to shower off again. I did something with her I'd never done, fucked standing up. It was a fantastic experience, made especially fantastic because of who I was with. We got ready for bed, falling asleep in each other's arms. Other than snuggling with Saffron the last few nights, I had never done this before, it was made very special because of Barb. I was very happy, but slightly apprehensive. I kept waiting for a big shoe to drop.

I woke up about 3:30 AM to a warm feeling enveloping my cock. I looked down and Barb had me in her mouth, looking up at me with her beautiful eyes. I cannot describe the all encompassing feeling of bliss that I was experiencing. When I was hard enough, she crawled down so that that delectable ass of hers was facing me and mounted my steel hard member. She began pumping me in the reverse cowgirl position as I watched that perfect ass jiggle with the motions. This was truly, what must be like to be one of the mythical gods. With the stimulation of her contracting cunt on my pole and the motions of that perfect ass it didn't take me long to come. I sent torrents of sperm into her waiting cervix. This sent her over the edge, and she began screaming my name as she came all over my dick.

"Barb, it sure is special fucking with you. It doesn't feel like that at all, it always feels like making love. I put so much of my heart into it, with you."

"Sam, you sure are special, I could get used to you treating me this way. You are going to spoil me with anybody else."

"Barb, you've got me, you don't need anyone else."

"You know Sam, I think you may be right."

We fell asleep in each other's arms and I slept like a log until about 9 AM when I woke to the sunlight streaming through the curtains in her room. She woke up next to me and looked me dead in the eyes with the most wonderful look.

"Ahh, good morning, sweetie, "she said as she stretched her arms and legs."

"I finally realize what it's like, to wake up next to a goddess. I've been waiting for this now, for weeks."

She just covered her mouth, and started for the bathroom after grabbing her robe.

"You won't think I'm a goddess, if you get a whiff of my morning breath. That would end this relationship quickly."

"You underestimate me, if you think anything as trivial as that would end this relationship."

I got dressed in my robe and went down to the bathroom, knocking on the door. She said to come in, and I was flabbergasted when I entered she was sitting on the toilet with her legs spread, peeing. It might've been sick of me, but my dick started to harden. She noticed immediately.

"Oh, my sweetie has a kinky streak. You like to watch me peeing."

Honesty was the best policy, so I said, "Obviously as much as you like me watching you pee. Otherwise, I don't think you would of invited me in here, until you were done."

"Let us have no secrets between us, Sam. I want you to know all of me, I've never felt that way about anyone else, I want you to know that."

"Okay let me be blunt, honey, I'll look at your pussy any time you want to show it to me, no matter when."

"I'll remember you said that." She said this with a naughty little look and said, "now let's not waste that thing, bring it over here."

She was still peeing in isolated streams when she took my cock in her mouth and began blowing me. She began licking the underside of my crown on that special spot and was seemingly enjoying herself, when she finally took me into her throat. She was actually fucking me with her mouth, when I informed her I was about to come. She just sucked me harder until I blew my load into her waiting mouth. When she finished swallowing all of my globs of sperm. She just smacked her lips and licked them with her tongue.

"Now that's what I call a protein rich breakfast. Now I really need to brush my teeth."

"That's kind of unfair, I didn't get to do anything for you, and I gladly would've."

"Sam, you're incorrigible, I think you would put your what mouth on anything I have."

"Just climb into the shower with me and I'll prove it."

As she got into the shower with me, I went down on her, eating her pussy until she came in my mouth. As she screamed out my name and stiffened in orgasm, I held her up between my mouth and my hands on that tight, but soft wondrous flesh that was her ass.

**************

When we got dressed for the day and finally went downstairs, Roxanne was in the kitchen, beginning to cook breakfast. I had other plans, however.

"Barbara and I are going out to breakfast at Charlie's diner, would you like to join us Roxanne?"

"Uh... I don't think so. I've already started preparing the meal."

"Come on Roxy, you can put that stuff away, it's not like you start cooking it or mixing it yet. Join Sam and I. It'll save you cooking."

"Okay, I think I will."

As the girls came out to the car, opened the door and held the seat forward for Roxanne to get into the back and Barb followed her to get into the front seat with me."

We drove to Charlie's diner which was a good place to eat and served good breakfasts. As we were seated I held the chair for both Roxanne and for Barb to sit down. I asked them what they wanted off the menu and then order for them. The waitress asked if we were all on one check and I told her yes. Roxanne tried to tell her differently and I told her that we invited her, so we would take care of her meal. You could tell she wasn't used to something like this and she acted a bit uneasy. We enjoyed our meal, but without much talking, except for small talk. I figured out of that moment, that when Roxanne was not being a bitch, she was not a bad person to be around.

As we finished, I went around and pulled Roxanne's chair out for her to get up and did the same for Barb. Barb winked at me and gave me a catty little smile.

"See I told you he was a gentleman, tell me how many times Brian does that for you, Roxy?"

"Just because he is a gentleman, doesn't make him a man, Barb."

"Oh believe me, Roxy, he's all man."

"I'll take your word for it, Barbie."

I just said, "You know I'm right here ladies."

I did my same routine with the doors of the car and drove them back to the apartment. Barb made us lunch of chicken noodle soup and toasted cheese sandwiches and I filled up. We watched a couple movies on DVD and had a great afternoon. Roxy was going out with Brian that night, so Barb and I just sat and watched some college football games on TV while cuddling on the couch. When it was time for bed, we got upstairs, took a shower together, and dressed for bed. We started cuddling in bed and began kissing. The next thing you know, we were making out feverishly. She said she was a little tense, so I offered her a massage, which she readily accepted. As I began massaging her shoulders and back she loosened up and pretty much began purring. As I got to her lower back, I couldn't control myself and began sliding her panties down. As I saw her beautiful derrière, I couldn't help myself and began kissing each cheek, while nibbling lightly at the same time. As I lightly licked her ass, I worked my tongue into her crinkled rosebud. As I pushed my tongue inside, she began moaning and all the sudden she got up and said she'd be right back. She went into the bathroom and came back with a tube of something.

"It's time Sam, I'm going to give you something that I can't give to anybody else, something only for you. I'm going to give you my anal cherry."

"Are you sure, honey? We don't have to do this."

"I want to do this Sam. I want us to do this. Just be easy with me, I've never done it before."

"Okay, honey, we'll do this, but if it starts to hurt, tell me and I'll stop."

We began our foray into anal sex by me gelling up my first two fingers, working the first finger into her ass hole to the knuckle. When she got used to that and started pushing back while was pushing in, I start in the second finger. She adapted quickly to this and I impaled her with my thumb, working it in and out, until she began pushing back hard again.

She motioned to me she was ready and got up on her hands and knees. I position myself behind her after putting a little lube on my hard cock. I positioned myself at her round eye and began slowly pushing in. There was a lot of resistance as my head pushed against her ass hole until finally it popped in. It was the tightest thing I've ever had my cock in, as I slowly entered nether region for the first time. I stopped a total of four times for her to get used to my length and girth. Finally I was able to get myself all the way into her tight warm ass.

"Oh Sam, I feel so full, like you're going to split me in two."

"Do you want me to stop honey?"

"Oh no sweetie, are you crazy, let me just get used to it for couple of minutes."

I patiently waited in her tight cavern, until she began to gyrate. I began our usual fucking motion in and out of her tight tunnel. She began, after about 2 min., to push back harder and faster in response to our fucking and I increased also. We had a fast rhythm going and she seemed to be getting into it.

"Harder sweetie, harder, fuck my ass. So good, so good."

I increased my thrusts until I was really pounding into her, my pelvis slapping that beautiful ass. I kept going as fast and hard as I could, without hurting her. All the sudden she stiffened up and screamed.

"Oh my God, I'm coming, Sam, I didn't think I could come this way, but I'm coming. Shoot your cum in my ass, you nasty ass man."

I did what she asked and shot my load up her butt. She started screaming again and came again. I guess it was from the feeling of my fluid shooting inside her. As I withdrew my now softening member, she jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I thought there was something wrong and ran after her as I got to the closed-door, I heard her fart loudly, and began a little chuckle.

"Get back in that bed you little bastard," she said laughingly, "you weren't supposed to hear that."

I went back and lay in bed and she came in shortly, looking very embarrassed, with a warm wet washcloth in her hand. She began washing off my cock with the washcloth and kissed me passionately, jousting with my tongue.

"I'm sorry I followed you to the bathroom honey, I thought there might be something wrong."

"There was nothing wrong, it just felt like I was going to shit myself. You must have impacted some air with that cock of yours. There now, you're all clean, in case I want to play with you some more tonight."

"Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you. What if I don't want to play, anymore."

"You are 18 years old aren't you? And I have some confidence in my powers of persuasion. I just need to show you my ass. By the way, I liked giving you my anal virginity. We'll do that again, just not tonight."

I just looked into her beautiful eyes, already resigned to the fact that she would initiate anal sex between us, not me. I just felt that that was something she should want to do, as a gift to me, not something I should expect from her.

"You were awfully tight, honey, I was never in anything tighter."

"It was all for you Sam, only for you. I did really enjoy it, though."

"That's good, honey, I want anything we do together to be enjoyable for you. I just feel lucky to have you."

"Sam, you can't keep me on a pedestal forever, this relationship has to be 50/50."

"I'm not trying to offend you, Barb, but this relationship isn't really rational, when you think about it."

"Well don't think about it, Sam, I want to be with you, that's all that counts."

We ended up fucking two more times before morning and then getting one more in after we woke up for good. She went down to the kitchen to make breakfast, while I was getting a shower. I got dressed and went downstairs to the smell of bacon and French toast. I came up behind her and put my arms around her while kissing her neck.

"Now this, I could get used to," as she turned her head back to kiss me.

"I already loved the feeling of waking up in your arms in bed. In other words, I'm already used to this. I feel spoiled."

"You're the one who spoils me. The adoration and love you show me drives me wild. No one has ever treated me like you do. I'm the lucky one here."

**************

Christmas was next week, so we made arrangements to get together the evening after Christmas, because she had to fly home and would be back by then. She told me that her parents were none too happy, that she was spending Christmas break at school. But she told them she had a special project due at the first of term, that she just need to get completed. She said she hated to lie to them, but they wouldn't have understood her wanting to spend her time with some guy.

We were saying our goodbyes, when Roxanne came in.

"I see you let the mutt stay in here last night, do we need to fumigate."

"You know Roxy, a great man once said,' better to stand mute and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and be proved one."

She just flipped me off and went up to her room. I finished my goodbyes with Barb and left for home.

**************

When I got home, Saffron was waiting at her usual place on the sofa. I gave her a hug and she kissed me on the cheek.

"So, how did your's and Barb's weekend go? Was it all you thought it would be?"