Saffron and Sam Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely and then some."

"I'm glad for you, Sammy, you know I love you and want you to be happy."

"I love you too sis. You've always supported me and I appreciate it. Did you sleep down here last night?"

"Yes I slept in your bed, at least then I can feel like I'm with you. Even just for a little bit. I hope you don't mind."

"No I don't mind, just don't pee my bed."

She smacked me playfully on the shoulder, kissed me on the cheek again and sashayed across the room in her robe to go upstairs. She looked impishly over her shoulder at me.

"Remind you of Barb, Sammy?"

"Almost, Saffron, but you don't quite have the ass for it."

All the sudden she turned around and jumped on top of me, playfully flailing at me, like we used to do as kids.

"Just for that, you little bastard, no sex for you. Oh, wait, you're not giving me any sex. You're saving it all for your goddess with the great ass."

"As I remember it, you're the one that encouraged me to go after that goddess."

"I'm glad you're happy with her, Sammy, just don't get hurt. Whatever you do, don't ever let her get drunk, she's not a nice drunk."

"We don't do a lot of drinking, when we're out."

"Just keep an eye on her when she's drinking, Sammy."

"I'll do my best, Saffron, thank you. I love you sis."

"I love you too Sammy."

**************

I ate lunch with the family and then went over to Gerald's, like I usually did on Sunday afternoons. When "so are we never going to see you anymore I got there, Tammy answered the door, gave me a scowl, and yelled for Gerald to come down. As Gerald came downstairs he walked up to me and gave me a giant hug.

"Sammy you're my best friend forever, you reinvigorated my feelings toward women. I'll never give you any problems about your advice again."

"Melanie, you idiot, I took her out like you asked, last night. We really hit it off, she's a great girl. Thank you so much."

"See buddy, I wouldn't steer you wrong, I knew you and her would be a good match."

"She's such a great girl, Sammy, and she's really beautiful too. So how did your weekend with Barb go?"

"Terrific, but it's moving a little fast, I can't get over the feeling that something is going to go terribly wrong, sooner or later."

"Don't worry Sammy, it's only because you don't deserve some one that great," he said, tongue-in-cheek and smacked me on the arm playfully. "You really don't deserve a beautiful creature like that."

"Keep talking ass hole. It's how I know you're alive. It's a wonder you can function as a higher life form."

We went upstairs and played video games until supper time and I had to leave. I had not seen him so happy in a couple of years. I was glad for my friend and thought that Melanie was lucky, too.

**************

School that week started out as the usual humdrum norm that it always was. The Janus sisters were doing their usual thing by stirring up all kinds of stories about Barb and I. When I walked through the halls, they yelled out things like, "Oh there goes Sam Sanderson the tamer of college girls."

I just answered, "What can I say, I'm just irresistible, you're right" and went on my way. I left them with nothing left to say.

We played the country club, a Christmas party, on Saturday night, Christmas Eve, that was well attended. It was good money and really got our name out there. After the dance, Charlie asked me if I was still with my super babe, and I told her yes. She said, "that's a pity, I really wanted a Christmas fuck.

Christmas at the Sanderson house was a very festive occasion, with Grandma Sanderson coming down for the festivities, and the Evans family as well, with both sets of my grandparents able to make the trip.

I got Saffron two CDs that she wanted and a gift certificate of $100 to Normans department store, a high-end clothing store in our town. She came up and gave me a big hug and kiss, squealing, "thank you." I got some CDs and some gift certificates that were usual gifts for me. I always got money from my grandparents and netted $200. It was a very good and festive Christmas, especially dinner. I really enjoyed the time with my relatives and my family. I was looking forward to next evening with Barb. I got a call from her around 9 PM asking for me to pick her up at the airport. The next morning we had breakfast and really talked more than we usually did.

"So are we not gonna see you on weekends anymore, Sammy?"

"Mom, I'm not going to be gone every weekend, we're exchanging gifts tonight. But I will be spending the night."

"Ease up mom, he's got a girlfriend now."

"I'm not that much of a prude, I just don't want my boy to be hurt."

"I don't think she will knowingly hurt me, mother. I think the only one that could mess this up is me."

**************

I took a change of clothes and my toiletries after informing the parents that I wouldn't be home for the weekend. My mother just gave me that look of hers, while my dad gave me that knowing smirk of his.

I picked up Barb at the airport and it was if we'd been apart for a year, she hugged me so hard and kissed me. I got her placed securely in the passenger seat of my car and we started toward her apartment.

"Merry Christmas, sweetie, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, honey, I would've liked to have shared Christmas with you."

"Let's get back to the apartment, quickly."

I drove as she told me all about her Christmas celebration at home with her family. She really was happy and smiling all the way back to the apartment. As we got to the apartment, I opened the door for her and helped her carry her luggage and packages, into her place. Roxie went home for the entire Christmas break, so we had the apartment to ourselves.

"Take me to bed quickly, Sammy, it's been a whole week. I'm ready to burst."

She grabbed my hand, practically dragging me upstairs to her bedroom. When we got inside her room, we had our clothes off in record time. I began kissing her passionately as we lay on the bed together. As I kissed her I had to let her know what it meant to me.

"Do you know how much, I love to kiss you, Barbara?"

"Probably about one half as much as I love to kiss you, sweetie."

I began kissing her ear, neck, and began moving down, until I reached her breasts. As I captured her left nipple between my lips and began my nipping tonguing action, she began moaning for me to continue. I really had no intentions of stopping, just pausing at her breasts for a couple of minutes. As I began kissing down her body again, I slid my tongue in her navel as a cold shiver went through her. I slid 2 fingers into her wetness as I kissed down to her clit. My come here motion with my fingers moving in and out was driving her crazy and I nibbled on her clit. She began bucking harder and harder to where it was almost hard to keep my fingers inside her.

"Oh sweetie, I'm going to come, eat my pussy, PLEASE!"

I just moved my mouth down and slid my tongue into where my fingers had been and drank of her nectar. I savored the salty, sweet essence that was her girl cum.

She started pulling my hair, pulling my face up to hers. She licked her essence off of my face and kissed me passionately. I was rock hard and ready for action, but just wanted to kiss her little bit.

"Sam sweetie, put your hard cock in me, fuck me damn you, FUCK ME!"

"What is it you want, honey?"

"Sam sweetie, that's a good way to die. Fuck me now, or I'll twist this off," she said as she grabbed my hard cock into her right hand and began to twist playfully."

"Okay, okay, I'll do whatever you say ma'am, just remember that if you twist that thing off there is no more playing for either of us." I lined up my cock and slid it in him one smooth, quick lancing. We began our rhythm of love, increasing in speed and force, as we went. She came on my cock in about 2 min. of this, and we kept going for quite a while, until I could last no longer and shot ribbons of cum into her waiting depths. I lay there beside her, trying to catch my breath as she rolled over and kissed me with fervor. I looked into her beautiful green eyes, and told her I missed her.

"If you ever tease me like that again in bed, you won't be around to miss me, you little shit."

"Come on, let's go downstairs, I want you to open your presents."

"Presents? I only got you one. You're going to embarrass me."

She grabbed my hand, and dragged me downstairs, both of us still naked. I gave her my present first, making her open it in front of me. It was a beautiful turquoise patterned blouse that Saffron helped me pick out at Norman's, Saffron saying it was one Barb was admiring, when they had went shopping one day. When she opened it up, she went crazy, holding it up to herself and almost crying.

"Sam, how could you know about this, oh I know, Saffron. That girl always was smart. I love it, you don't know how much this means to me."

"I'm glad you like it, I had trouble trying to figure out what to get you."

"You're here aren't you, that's enough."

She then handed me over a little jewelry gift box with a ribbon on it and a little card that read, to Sam with all my love." Maybe I should've read something into that, but didn't think to at the time. As I opened it up there was a broken gold heart in it that was broken into two necklaces, one said, "Sam" while the other said "Barb." Barbara reached in and grabbed the one that had my name on it, held it up, and put it over my head. She then took the one with her name and put it down over her head to wear her half.

"This is to signify that we are two halves of one heart, we're complete when were together. I hope you like this. It was rather selfish on my part. I saw that in a jewelry store and just had to have it."

"Here, there are two more boxes for you."

She handed me to flat boxes with ribbons on them and I opened them. There were two polo shirts, one red and one dark green. You could tell they were expensive, high-end shirts, that I could only wear out in public. They were as light as air.

"Come on, you need to try them on for me."

"I will if you will."

We both tried on our respective gifts and liked what we saw. From my point of view, Barb would look good in anything, even a burlap potato sack. It wasn't a fair comparison.

We took off our clothes, placing them back in their respective boxes and went back upstairs for a shower. We started playing in the shower, taking extensive liberties with each other's genitals, until we ran out of hot water. We dried off and went back into the bedroom and lay down in each other's arms.

"I don't know about you, sweetie, but I'm getting hungry."

I just kissed her on the cheek and said, "you mean we can't live on love."

"I could stay here all night with you and let you feed me a protein bolus once in a while. But you're gonna need your strength for the rest of the night."

"Why Ms. Frankel, are you trying to seduce me."

"I have a feeling it wouldn't take much, I'll just show you my ass."

"I've come to the realization, honey, if you were shipwrecked on a desert isle with a tribe of cannibals, they would worship that ass."

"You worship it just fine for me, sweetie. I think you're obsessed."

"Not me, I'm a tit man."

She just smacked me on the shoulder playfully and told me to follow her down to the kitchen. We made sandwiches and broke open a bag of potato chips for a cheap dinner, along with some sodas. When we were done eating, we watched some television on the couch and snuggled up to keep warm, since we were both still completely naked.

"This walking around naked feels kind of liberating, doesn't it?"

"I could get used to it, but I think you'd after a either have some thick drapes, or live out in the middle of nowhere."

We ended up making love on the couch before we went up to bed for the night. We made love three more times, before we got up the next morning to make breakfast. We had a fantastic weekend together, that really meant a lot to me. The next weekend we spent a romantic New Year's Eve together at a downtown hotel. I was on top of the world, but still worried that was going to come crashing down.

To be continued.