Saffron and Sam Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He must really think highly of you Melanie, to confide that to you."

"Sam, I really think I found a keeper."

When the song finally ended and Gerald escorted Barb back to our table, we were all sitting there talking, when Brandi Janus came over. She was on the committee that decorated for prom and was making the rounds between the different tables.

"I hope you all are enjoying yourselves. What you think of the band, Sam?"

"I think you all made a good choice. They are really good and they mix their songs well. The decorations are nice too. You outdid yourselves," Gerald and Melanie agreed also.

"Thank you, Sam. And what does this sophisticated, older patron think?"

"I think you did a wonderful job with this wonderful event, Brandi, you guys should be lauded."

As I looked at the two of them, there was no comparison. Barb out showed her in personality, charisma, and beauty. Don't get me wrong, Brandi Janus, looked smoking hot in her red strapless gown. If it hadn't been for Barb, every guy would've been lusting after her. I could tell she was jealous.

As she walked away, Barb smiled at me and said, "There's one one that wants my sweetie."

"What do you mean, she wants me? All that girl does he do is gives me grief, constantly."

"You just don't notice it Sam, she probably does it to get your attention, she wants you so bad, that she is ready to blow. Believe me, another girl can tell, am I right Melanie?"

"You're right, Barb, she wants him so bad she can taste him. He's like all men, can't catch the signals."

"She wants the forbidden fruit, and it's steaming her that she can't do anything about."

"For the life of me, I'll never understand women."

"That's one thing you won't have to worry about from me lover, I'm an open book when it comes to you."

We danced until the band quit playing and decide to leave. We drove to the Ashley Hotel where Gerald and I had both booked rooms. We decide to skip the after prom parties and go to the main event, so to speak.

Little did I know, that I was gonna get the surprise of my life, when Barb and I went into the room and began the preliminaries of our lovemaking. We were making out rather hot and heavy and getting more turned on by the minute. Barb said, "Sammy, thank you for this, I've had so much fun tonight. As I stripped her clothes off of her and began doffing my own, I realized just how lucky I was to be with this lovely lady. We moved over to the bed and I started to go down on her.

"Sam, you know, you make me feel like a queen, when you worship me down there, the way you do. You don't know how wonderful you are at that."

I just raised my mouth from her crotch and said, "I just want to make you feel the best that you can feel, I want to please you. Besides, you have the best tasting pussy I've ever eaten."

"Oh you are a smooth talker, now please, get that silver tongue to work."

I decided to tease her a little bit, so I backed about 3 inches away from her gaped open gash. Her aroma was enticing and I just lightly blew a breath through my pursed lips across her engorged lips. She shivered and moaned, and I raised up a little, blowing another breath across her clit. She was moaning and going crazy as I teased her. Finally, she grabbed me by the hair of their head and jammed my face into her juicy quim.

"Enough with the teasing, you little bastard, EAT ME!"

I complied, before she pulled all the hair out of my head, and began tongue fucking her pussy. I loved performing cunningulus on Barb because she responded so well to it, and she tasted so good. I made her come all over my face and she pulled me up to eye level with her. She kissed me fervently on the mouth and licked her juices off of my face. She pushed me over onto my back and began to mount me. As she slid down on my cock, I knew I was a goner. She used every bit of muscle she had squeeze my cock like she was trying to squeeze it off. She accentuated every thrust down upon me with her words.

"How... Do... You... Like... This?"

She was actually fucking me, not the other way around. It was so primal, it surprised me. She was normally not like this, actually like she was hitting me, instead of fucking me. When we both finally came, she rolled off of me and lay beside me, with her arm across my chest and her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Sam Sanderson," shocking me to no end. I actually stopped breathing for a second, like the wind was knocked out of me. "Did you hear me, Sam? I'm in love with you."

I said, somewhat sheepishly, "I love you, too, honey," she took in a deep breath of relief. This was the surprise of my life. Only time would tell, if I had made a mistake in judgment.

To be continued.