Saffron and Sam Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got home and she hugged my arm tightly as we walked up the stairs. When we got inside, mom and dad asked we'd been and I explained we were helping a friend unpack in her new apartment.

Mom said, "That's so nice of you Sammy, helping your sister and her friend like that."

"No mom, I went to help a friend of Sammy's. He was the one that initiated it."

"I'm so proud I raised a gentleman and not just about that thing with CC either."

I went downstairs and Saffron went up to get into her night clothes. I heard her come down and tell mom she was going to go down and watch a movie with me on television. I heard her coming down the steps and saved her usual spot on the couch beside me. She came up, sat down, and was hugging me around my arm tightly.

"I got so jealous tonight of the way Roxy was looking at you. I know you don't reciprocate, but she's interested."

"Come on Saffron, drop it will you? You have nothing to worry about with Roxy; she's just a friend."

"Too many people want my fella. Pardon me for being a little possessive."

"Have you run into CC much, Saffron?"

"Sure, I see her all the time."

"How is she doing?"

"She seems to be doing okay, but her mood is always so morose, although her grades are doing well; she should have no problems getting into medical school."

"Dr. Connors, that's hard to fathom."

"She's going to be a pediatrician and a damn good one too. She sure has the drive for it."

"She'll need it, medical school is tough enough, but a pediatric residency is unreal."

"How do you know that?"

"Our base player's older brother finished medical school and said that pediatric residencies are difficult."

"Well I know CC and she'll get through it, believe me."

"She's a nice girl and I wish her well, just hoping she'll get out of this funk she's been the last few months."

"It worries me too, but it would've been way worse if you hadn't had saved her that night. She's still her spunky self, but she just isn't up like she used to be. I don't know what's got her so sad, maybe there's trouble at home with her parents or something."

"I don't think so, her parents have always had it so together, like ours."

"Enough of this, it's bringing me down and all I want to do right now is snuggle," she said as she lay her head on my shoulder and held me tighter. We snuggled together on the couch through movie and we heard the parents stirring as they got up and moved around. Mom stuck her head in the open basement door and yelled, "Good night kids, your dad and I are going to bed. Saffron don't stay up too late, you've got school in the morning and remember you haven't been sleeping all that well." We both yelled back up to tell them "good night."

"Come on now Sammy, the coast is clear now. I'm really hot and I want to fuck. Jealousy makes me hot."

"You sure it isn't thinking about CC. After all, you did have that thing with Barb."

She smacked me hard on the arm, pulled me up off the couch, and dragged me into my bedroom. It took her no time at all to strip and she yanked my pants down very unceremoniously. She dropped to her knees and took my stiffening organ into her waiting mouth. She was working her magic on me for all she was worth, making my toes curl; my sister could suck cock. She took me past the point of no return and I yelled out as quietly as possible, "Saffron I'm going to come."

She mumbled something around my cock that was unintelligible as I shot my sperm bolus into her mouth. She swallowed everything I gave her and licked her lips.

"How was that little brother, did I do okay."

"Okay, you damn near sucked my toenails up through my legs. You are really good at giving blow jobs Saffron."

"Now you can do me Sammy," as she lay down on my bed and spread her legs, splaying her beautiful pink, angry looking pussy for me to see. I knelt down and could smell her arousal as my face got closer to her juicy quim. I beheld the taste from just being able to smell her as I plunged my tongue inside her. I loved licking her salty sweet lubrication, drinking directly from the source. You could taste it on fingers, but it was nothing like the essence from the source.

I'd eaten a lot of pussy in the past year and had to admit that my sister's was one of the better tasting ones. She began moaning very loudly and shoved her cunt hard against my face as she squeezed on the side of my head with her inner thighs. I knew she was about to come and started furiously working her clit with my thumb. She moaned out, "Oh Sammy," and juiced all over my face. I finished lapping up her creamy discharge and slid up to start the main event, sliding my phallus into her waiting box. I began a hard fast fucking, the kind she enjoyed and languished in the cooperative fucking that we both relished. We were going hard at it for about 25 min., when she finally put her legs behind me on my ass, squeezing me into her and I felt my cock flooded. That was enough for me and I shot my load inside her, while she came again.

As we lay there enjoying our after fuck high, we struck up a conversation as I lay there licking her left nipple.

"Easy Sammy, I'm really sensitive right now."

I managed to mumble around her nipple," I'll take it easy sis; I like to do this after fucking."

"Just remember a girl's nipples are as sensitive as the guys under head of his cock after coming."

"I just can't help myself. You're really sexy."

"Thank you, you make me feel special. I love you with all my heart."

"I think I need to get out of here and get my own apartment. I think it would be healthier for both of us."

She teared up and began sobbing, "Please don't leave me Sammy, I couldn't live without you."

"If I get an apartment you wouldn't really be living without me, I'll still be here a lot."

"It wouldn't be the same thing you know it: we couldn't have done this tonight."

"What we're doing isn't healthy anyway Saffron. We are brother and sister."

"And consenting adults and it's not like we're planning to have kids or anything. There's nothing wrong with it; fuck society."

"Barb and I weren't planning on having kids either and look what happened there."

"I'm not going to get pregnant Sammy. You notice that I'm not always down here the whole month attacking you. I still keep an eye on my cycles and always know when to let you come inside me."

"It's not that I'm against abortion in certain cases, but just not to take care of an inconvenience. It bothers me immensely. That's one the reasons I could never get back with Barb. I could forgive the other things as stupid indiscretions, but the abortion was premeditated and selfish."

We talked together until we both fell asleep, hugging in the spooning position. She woke up around her usual 5 AM and was going to head upstairs. Instead she kissed me on the mouth and I woke up with a hard on. She pushed me over onto my back impaled herself on my rod and gave me a hard, fast fucking until I came inside her. I fell back asleep and slept really well until I had to get up for school.

*************

This was Friday and therefore another one of my short days at school. We were playing a gig at a fraternity that night, so I came home and grabbed a quick supper before heading out. I really wasn't feeling at my tip top, as I got there and was setting up, my head stopped up from the beginnings of a cold. As we started playing, of course the Mad Pack showed up complete with the two younger Janus sisters and Lisa as well. That's all I needed to deal with tonight, the first team and the bench. I couldn't help notice that Barb chose not to take her eyes off of me the entire time. I was really playing sluggishly and definitely wasn't in the groove that night. I felt like I didn't have much energy, so decided to get something to drink and eat during our break. When it came time to do my special song, I was really starting to get a headache. I noticed as I sang it, there went Barb again, sobbing for all she was worth. If anyone in the crowd didn't know who the song was about, they sure would by watching her. All of her friends were trying to console her as the words obviously skewered her heart. I almost felt sorry for her: almost. When I finished my song; that ended the set. I was glad because I was actually feeling a little shaky. Saffron brought me my Coke and I drank it straight down and ate a sandwich off of the food table. All of a sudden I felt a tug on my arm and it turned to look into the very pretty eyes and angelic face of CC. She had a worried look on her face as she started our conversation.

"Sammy, are you okay? You don't look so good."

"Why thank you very much Ms. Connors and you're looking particularly fine tonight."

"I'm not kidding Sammy, are you okay? You look like death warmed over."

"Well, you really know how to make a fellow feel good CC, "I said as I walked on wobbly legs back to the bandstand.

When I got up to the bandstand and sat on my drum stool, Charlie looked over and said, "Sammy, are you okay honey? You look like shit."

"I'm okay, what's with everybody tonight?" Was all I said before I blacked out and fell forward into my drums. As I remembered later, I got dizzy right before I passed out. I found out later that Barb pushed everybody, somewhat ferociously, out of the way to get to me.

The next thing I remembered I was laying on a bed in one of the rooms. I felt a cool, wet wash rag on my forehead with someone repeating my name constantly, almost like a chant. When I opened my eyes I thought I saw an Angel, but it was only Barb. I thought to myself that everything that happened must've been a nightmare, we were still together. Then I came to my senses and started pushing her hands away, realizing that we were alone in the bedroom. I started to get up and instantly got so dizzy and nauseated that I knew I was gonna barf. Barb handed me the trashcan and that took care of the Coke and the sandwich I'd had earlier.

I felt like my brain was swimming around inside my head. I looked at Barb and said," Get Saffron, quickly." Barb practically ran out the door and came back quickly with Saffron.

"Did I have a seizure or did I just pass out?"

"I think you just passed out Sammy; there was no shaking anyway."

"Saffron run out and get to my pack by the drums and there's a medication bottle in there that says Meclizine on it. Bring it here with some water please. She ran out to go get my medicine and left Barb and I alone. "Sam sweetie, please talk to me; I need to talk to you badly."

"And I needed you to love me badly, but did you do that for me - No. So you go on back out to your friends and leave me alone. I don't have to talk to you and I won't. Please leave me alone, I don't feel well."

I watched her get up sobbing uncontrollably as she wavered out the door. Saffron came back in very quickly and opened the bottle giving me two of the pills. She gave me the water with them as I swallowed them. "Lay here Sammy until you feel better, don't worry, I'll stay with you. What in the world happened to you?"

"I must've picked up an inner ear infection or something. I got vertigo so bad it's killing me. That's what the Meclizine is for. Dr. Simmons told me I was going to have to deal with this from now on, but I could do without it. I'd like to go on record here as saying that this sucks."

Saffron started laughing and said, "I'll just bet it does. Are you feeling any better?"

"Well at least the room isn't spinning now and I'm not throwing up my whole day of groceries. I'm still dizzy and don't want to move. I need to give my medication time to work."

"Just lay there baby, I'll stay with you until you're feeling better."

"What about the band, how are they going to play?"

"Don't worry; Rick switched to acoustic with Gerald on keyboards and Charlie's wowing them. It's nothing they can dance to accept slow songs. Gerald did his usual song and things are fine. What happened with Barb? I saw her run out of here crying."

"She wanted to talk and I told her no. It wasn't the right time. I can't keep my brain clear when I'm like this."

"I hope you get to talk to her soon. You're both hurting so badly and this needs to get resolved."

"It will Saffron, but it's going to be when I'm ready."

"That's fine Sammy, now calm down and let your medication work."

I lay there for a while, trying to get my dizziness under control and thought about Barb and the fact that she had been caring and protective of me when I passed out. That said a lot for her character, but still didn't forgive her previous actions.

When I finally felt better about a half an hour later, I actually felt good enough to walk and went back out to the bandstand. All of my band mates looked at me with concern when I went back to the bandstand. They had just started the third set and I surprised everyone by setting behind my drums on the stool. I picked up my sticks and started to play and the band followed in. My sister looked at me like I was crazy and CC nearly blew a gasket, evidenced by her cold, piercing stare.

I wasn't singing or really able to pound the skins that hard, I mainly played percussion for rhythm. When we finished the set, Saffron and CC both came up and helped me pack up my drums, but not without damning comment.

"Sammy, are you crazy going back up there playing after what happened to you?"

"Yeah Sam, I think you're truly nuts."

"I felt better, the band really needed me, and that's what I'm getting paid for. It was no big deal."

"They were playing without you and were doing okay."

"If you two would quit ragging on me, we could finish packing; I could get out of here and go home to rest."

They shut up and help me to finish packing and loading into the van. I appreciated the help because it speeded things up. As they were standing there, Charlie walked up to me, unfortunately where Saffron and CC could hear and said, "I'm glad you're okay Sammy, but disappointed, I was hoping to get the benefits tonight, but I guess that's definitely out."

Both Saffron and CC looked at her dismayed, almost like she was some kind of slut. I just looked at both of them and winked, which got me a double, cold, steel-like stare.

Saffron insisted that I not drive home, so CC drove my car, while I rode with Saffron. When we got to our house, Saffron asked me if I felt good enough to walk CC home. I told her I felt well enough to do that, so I agreed. As CC and I walked home, she said, "Sammy you really had us scared tonight, especially Barb. When are you going to talk things over with her?"

"CC, I appreciate everything you did tonight for me, but that's none of your business."

"Well excuse me for caring. Why do you have to be such a hard ass?"

"I think what I've been through over the last couple of months, allows me to be a hard ass."

"She's really hurting and you could ease her pain a lot."

"What about my pain; you think I'm not in pain?"

"I know you're in pain, I feel it every time you sing that fucking song you wrote. It's not a pretty picture."

"Well here we are CC, thanks for all your help tonight. Good night," she reached over, kissed me on the cheek and said good night.

*************

Morning came with an abrupt incident at about 9:30 AM. I slept soundly, probably a lot from the medication and the episode of vertigo tiring me out. Saffron came rushing into my bedroom and told me I needed to wake up.

"Sammy, I don't know how to tell you this and I don't want you to feel responsible, but Barb tried to kill herself last night."

"What happened?"

"Details were sketchy, but apparently Lisa went home early, found a note, and found her in the bathtub with her wrists slit."

I immediately started crying and said through my sobbing, "God my life is so fucked up. Why would she do that? I'm not worth someone trying to kill themselves over."

"Sammy, you're not responsible, Barb made that choice."

"Saffron, you say I'm not responsible; then who else is? I'm the one that made her cry last night and threw her out of the bedroom. I didn't want her doing that because I'm in pain."

"Sammy, I know you didn't want her to do it, but that's a decision she made, not you. She's a big girl and knows the consequences."

"But suicide; who does that to her friends and her students that need her? It's a long-term solution to a short term problem. Is she going to be okay?"

"She's in intensive care because she had to have four units of blood, but Lisa says she'll be okay."

I wasn't a praying man; at least not as much as I should be, but I actually prayed for her that morning. During the day, I called Dr. Simmons and he phoned in a prescription for antibiotics and a strong decongestant for my inner ear infection. I began taking the medications as soon as I got them, as well as the Meclizine because we had to play a gig that night at the teen club.

Saffron wouldn't take no for an answer, when she said she would accompany me to help me set up and break down. After all, she'd already driven me back to pick up my car on fraternity/sorority row. She rode with me and did exactly as she said she would. I felt 10 times better than I had the night before, but Barb's suicide attempt put a real damper on my mood. During the breaks, Saffron kept me supplied with my usual Cokes and I really appreciated it. She kept a close eye on me during the whole evening, while dancing with a couple of guys who asked her to dance. I'm sure she made a couple of those guy's evenings, a 22 year old hot lady dancing with, what looked to me like, 17-year-old guys. I thought it was kind of cute, to say the least.

When we finished and packed up everything, Charlie asked me to go home with her. I told her my sister came with me and she said not to worry, Saffron could take the car home and she would drive me home in the morning. I told her no thank you, to Charlie's chagrin, and Saffron and I drove home. She called to check on Barb and was told they moved her to a behavioral health unit on precautionary suicide watch. We were talking about it on the way home.

"You don't think she'll try it again, do you?"

"I would hope not Sammy, but I never thought she'd try it the first time. She needs to speak to a professional about it though. She needs to get help."

"I sure hope she does, I wish her no malice and still care deeply about her."

"I don't think that there's anyone who thinks that you don't deeply care about her."

I didn't really sleep well that night, worrying about Barb. I awoke the next morning to a breakfast with a stark conversation with my parents.

*************

"You know Sammy I was really worried about you getting your heart broken by Barb; it seems to me now, that you weren't the only one."

"You know mom, Sammy feels bad enough without you saying something like that."

"I didn't mean to imply that Sammy did anything wrong, it just seems like Barb felt a lot of guilt and remorse for what she did, and just couldn't live with it."

"I know I need to talk to her mom, but now just isn't the right time, especially after what happened."

"You need to talk it out with her sooner or later. Just use your own judgment, I know you'll do the right thing; I've always had confidence in you son."

"I think what your mother's saying son, is that we trust you to be the kind of man we know you are. I've never been through anything like you have these past couple of months, but maybe you need to talk to someone."

"I don't need to talk to anyone, not when I've got this family for support. Unfortunately for her, Barb doesn't have that kind of support. Believe me I have more than enough people telling me what I'm doing wrong. I have to balance that. She doesn't have that family balance."