Saffron and Sam Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Sam, you don't need to listen to anybody but the voice inside you. You're a good man Sam Sanderson and I'm proud to be your father."

"And I'm proud to be his sister; he's got more integrity in his little finger than most guys his age have in their whole personality."

I got dressed after showering and it was time to go over to Gerald's. When I got there, the news had already gotten to him before I got there.

"Barbara Frankel trying to off herself, that's really fucked up bro. Are you going to try to go see her?"

"As a matter of fact, I thought about going after we get done playing video games. I'd rather not discuss it anymore right now, if you don't mind Gerald."

"Okay bro, let's just enjoy the day."

But I didn't really enjoy the day. Barb being on my mind destroyed my concentration. Gerald was kicking my ass most of the day and enjoying every bit of it. I kept thinking that maybe I could've done something for Barb, but knew I would never go back with her. I was never going to go through that kind of pain again and she obviously wasn't the right one for me, even though I would always love her deeply in my heart.

When I finished up at Gerald's, I drove over to the hospital. I found out where the behavioral health unit was and made my way up to the fourth floor. When I got to the desk and asked what room Barbara Frankel was in, the unit clerk just looked at me and asked:

"Name please?"

"Samuel Sanderson."

"I'm sorry Mr. Sanderson, the next of kin has barred you from access to their daughter."

I just told her thank you and turned to leave, bumping right into Fritz, Mimi, and Lisa Frankel.

"What are you doing here you little bastard? Coming back to make sure you finish the job?" Her father was looking at me while clenching his fists and trying to stare me down with a look of hatred.

"I don't want you near my daughter, now go away."

"Now dad," Lisa said as she grabbed his arm. "It's wasn't his fault."

"Stay out of this Lisa, this is not your business. I think he knows exactly who's responsible."

"As a matter of fact Mr. Frankel, I know exactly who's at fault. I think if you actually talk to your daughter and actually listen for a change, instead of talking at her; you'd find that you and your wife are at fault. All that talking down to your daughter had her thinking that she wasn't good enough for your family and what she was doing was somehow wrong. You did the worst thing you could do to a child, had her thinking everything she was, was incorrect. Your daughter's the most kind and loving person I've ever met, yet you made her think she was something wrong, that what we had together was wrong. You got your wish, we're broken up and we'll never get back together, but I think you'll find when she gets her head on straight, she won't have a thing to do with you or your wife anymore. So you're the biggest loser here, not me. And I watched that bastard talk if I were you, I got a father and he twice the man you are."

I turned around and left and heard someone following me. At first I thought it was Fritz Frankel and I figured I was about to get my ass kicked. When I got almost to the elevator, I turned and saw that it was Lisa Frankel.

"Will you speak with me for a moment Sammy?"

"Are you going to chastise, as well, Lisa, because I'm not going to put up with any more shit from your family?"

"Sammy, I've never treated you well; but can tell you that you were the best thing that ever happened to Barb. I'm just sorry that it took me this long to admit it, especially after reading her letter the night before last."

"Even though we're never going to get back together Lisa, Barb will always hold a special place in my heart."

"I really should let you read her letter Sammy, but I think it's up to Barb to tell you what she wrote in person."

"Lisa, I'll eventually talk with Barb when both of our heads are clearer. Please see that she talks to somebody that can help her through this. I can't imagine a world without Barb in it."

"Don't worry Sammy, I'll do the best that I can, I love my sister. I'm really sorry that my parents acted the way they did towards you. They have a tendency to blame everybody else for shortcomings in our own family."

"Lisa, do yourself a favor and get away while you can. You're a beautiful girl and a smart person; I feel you're probably a nice person inside the shell you've got up around you. Get out there before they ruin you. I'm sorry to talk about your parents like this, but I'm just telling it like I see it. Please keep Saffron and I apprised of what's going on with Barb. We both really care."

"I'll do that Sammy; you take care."

I went home and informed both my parents and Saffron what had transpired at the hospital. My father just looked at me with wonder and said, "Son, every day you make me prouder to be the parent of a fine young man; makes me feel like I did something right. You handled yourself well, considering the intimidating persona of older adults."

"You know the ironic thing is dad, my relationship with Barb is what gave me the confidence to stand up for myself in situations like that. She taught me I am worth something and have a right to my opinion, as well as taking up for myself. The being mannerly part of it, definitely came from you and mom."

"I love you guys, I've had a rough day and feel little punk, I'm going downstairs now, good night."

Saffron got changed and came down to claim her usual spot beside me on the couch. We were watching some lame sitcom, when we began conversing.

"You think Lisa will tell Barb you came to visit her?"

"I think she will; we had a pretty good discussion after the confrontation with her parents."

"Sammy, you've got the biggest heart of anybody I know. She did you wrong the way she did and you still care enough about her to put that aside and go visit her."

"Saffron, just because somebody doesn't live up to your expectations and hurts you, doesn't mean that you still don't care about them."

"I don't know Sammy; I don't think I could get past that."

"I think you could Saffron, you've got a pretty big heart yourself."

"Are you going to sleep with me tonight Sammy?"

"I think so; I need to snuggle with somebody tonight."

We went into the bedroom together and Saffron got completely undressed and climbed into bed with me. She was holding me for all she was worth making me feel very good. I fell asleep quickly, only waking about 2 AM when I felt something warm and wet engulfing my dick. Saffron was giving me a blow job and I was hardening quickly. When I hardened enough she climbed up and impaled herself on my aching cock. She began grinding on me so hard that she reminded me of that night with Barb. She began a rotating motion as an adjunct to her hard, almost rampant fucking motion. It was driving me crazy until finally making me come. When I came and she felt my hot spunk splashing her insides, it was enough to drive her over the edge and our juices mingled inside her sopping pussy. She rolled off of me and lay beside me as all of my emotions and the memories of Barb spilled out.

I burst into tears and she started hugging me tightly saying," What's wrong baby, don't worry, Saffron's here with you Sammy. Did something make you think of Barb?"

"One of the last nights we made love, Barb attacked me like you just did and everything came flooding back. I don't know what to do Saffron; my life is so fucked up."

"Sammy, why don't you talk to Mr. Collins, the University's counselor; I think it would be good for you, putting things in perspective for you."

"I think that might be a good idea; thanks sis."

*************

I did talk to the counselor and he was very nice, while explaining the situation with Barb and how it wasn't my fault. He let me know, that since I held no malice toward her and hadn't planned on her attempting suicide, that I couldn't be held responsible for her inability to cope with the situation. He felt this might have been an impulsive act on her part and obviously not clearly thought out. He pointed out to me that she didn't have the confidence in her own self-worth and needed to get some help.

This put things in perspective for me and made me feel better about myself and easier to move on with my life. Not that I was forgetting about Barb completely, but able to come to terms with it. I started enjoying life again, which was probably a mistake, as I found out rather quickly on the following Friday night.

We were playing a gig at sorority row and doing rather well, seemingly the band back in its groove. I guess due to the fact that Barb probably wasn't feeling up to partying, the Mad Pack wasn't there, just the benchwarmers Brandi and Mandy. Things started to go to hell in a handbasket during our first break. Brandi came up to me and handed me a cold Coke. This surprised me, but I thanked her and drank it down. Mandy came over to me and began talking.

"So Sammy, I'm 18 now are you going to keep your promise?"

"What in the world are you talking about Mandy; what promise?"

"You said come see you when I was 18 and you'd do me. I'm here to collect."

"I think you're all mixed up, you asked me when you're going to find out how good I was and I said come see me in a year. I never said anything about doing you; I think that's wishful thinking on your part."

"I don't know Sammy; look at what you're missing."

"Mandy, I'd be a fool not to recognize that you are a beautiful girl and have a terrific body. But being 18 doesn't necessarily make you woman, it just makes you an older little girl."

"Fuck you Sammy," she said as she turned and stomped away. The Janus sisters were not used to being turned down. Oh well, I thought, her problem not mine.

We played our second set and I actually performed my drum solo for the first time since my beating. After the second set, Brandi surprisingly brought me another Coke. I thanked her and drank it down again. When Gerald started his solo, Brandi asked me to dance and I did. She had no trouble squashing those large melons of hers against my chest and grinding her crotch against my own. She definitely was hot and I was the envy of most of the guys there. She whispered in into my ear when she wasn't sticking her tongue there while we danced.

"Find me when you have time, we can have some fun. You're not with Barb anymore and I know you've been fucking your singer."

I just whispered back in her ear in as sexy a voice as I could muster, "Who I'm fucking is none your business Ms. Janus. Just because I've been back out on the market doesn't mean I'm going to fuck you. "

"You know you enjoyed it the last time Sammy; I may even be able to offer you something extra special."

"No thank you," as I loosened up from her and went back up to the bandstand to play.

"We'll see Sammy, we'll see."

As Gerald was finished with his song, we all began playing again into our next song to finish the third set. About 5 min. into the set, I started feeling funny. As I looked out into the crowd all the lights started turning different colors and everything was distorting before my eyes. I started feeling my pulse racing and my breathing quickened a little. I was really feeling as if I was losing control of my body. I never felt that way before. I saw stars and what looked like a nebula before my eyes. I was having trouble concentrating on my playing and started to screw up a little. Charlie looked at me and mouthed "are you okay." I said I was and it took every ounce of energy I had to concentrate on my playing and singing to finish the set.

When I went down from the bandstand, I felt as high as a kite. Brandi walked up to me, grabbed my hand and began dragging me down the hallway. I asked where we were going and she just smiled, I really wasn't able to fight her off, but gave into her advances and I knew I was in her clutches. On the way down the hallway, we passed Mandy and she grabbed my other hand to form a little train toward a bedroom. Brandi pushed through the door of the bedroom which was thankfully unoccupied and pushed me down onto the bed. She and Mandy began pulling my clothes off and my head was swimming. I hated this feeling of not being in control and the lights and colors bouncing before my eyes. As they got me naked I could feel every molecule of air as it crossed over my body. It gave me tingles while watching the Janus sisters disrobe. I saw all the biggest two pairs of tits and hard nipples I'd ever seen together. I got hard just looking at them.

"Mandy, you wanted this little party, so you get to do the honors first. Go to work."

Mandy crawled down placing her head between my legs and began sucking my cock. I instantly felt like I was going to burst. Everything she was doing me felt the most intensive I'd ever felt during sex. She wasn't bad at giving head and it didn't take me long to blow off in her mouth. "Uumph, was all she could get out while swallowing my hot cum."

"I've been waiting for this again little sister, "she said as she straddled my head with her muscular thighs and placed her juicy quim over my face."

As she lowered her hot wet pussy onto my face, I began licking and sucking, while realizing that her taste was intensified so much more than the last time I had eaten her out. I hardened again and felt my cock being engulfed in a tight wet sheath. Mandy began a hard fast fucking, while squeezing my erection with her cunt muscles for all it was worth. I had never felt such intensified feelings during sex. I felt Mandy, coming around my cock and the intensity of the feelings pushed me over the edge and I shot my second load into her. Brandi began to come and I drank her girl juices with relish. Her taste was scrumptious and I slid up and began tonguing her ass hole. I used my tongue tip to penetrate her ass and it was driving her crazy. She was moaning my name and I thought I heard her in a wet tonguing like she was sucking something. She began to come again and I slid down to swallow her girl cum. Brandi lay down beside me and said, "My turn." She began sucking my cock, working to get me hard again. The way I felt, everything so intensified, it didn't take long even though I'd already come twice. She lay back and spread her legs wide, while imploring me, "Fuck me Sammy."

I positioned myself between her legs and pushed into her hard, nearly stabbing her with my cock. I began fucking her harder than anyone had probably ever fucked her before. I could hear her grunt every time I forcefully speared into her with my steely erection. Mandy came over and straddled her sister's face. Brandi began sucking on her sister's pussy as I helped. I was sucking on her clit while Brandi tongued her gash, sucking my spunk out of her sister. I fucked her as hard as I could, not caring whether she came or not, a first for me. I just wanted to feel my juices flowing in her hot aromatic crotch. I emptied my load into her and she came, screaming out my name into Mandy's muff. Mandy came and I licked down her slit to taste her cum. She had a good taste as well and I rolled off of Brandi to watch the two sisters go into a voracious 69, each of them licking each other's pussies as if they were dying of thirst. I had to admit, it was an erotic sight to behold. So this was what a three-way was like. I had to admit, although I wasn't in control, it was exciting.

All of a sudden lights began going crazy inside my brain and I blacked out. I woke up again in the back of an ambulance speeding to the hospital. I heard the paramedic yell up front and asked someone what I had taken, and heard Brandi answer, "Ecstasy."

"How much? "

"Just one hit."

"Do you have any more?"

"Yes why?"

"Because doses vary. Did he know he was taking this?"

"No, I just slipped it into his drink."

"I couldn't believe he took it on his own, because he has a medic alert bracelet that says he's on anti-seizure seizure medication and that could mean certain death."

"I didn't know," and she began crying like crazy.

"Stupid bitch," I heard the paramedic mumble as we continue down the road the hospital. I blacked out again and woke up in the hospital emergency department, with my parents and Saffron in the cubicle with me.

"I can't believe Sammy would take drugs, he knows that will mess with his seizure medication. Dr. Simmons made him quite aware of that. This could have killed him."

"Mom, he didn't know he took the drug. Brandi told me she slipped it into his Coke without him knowing. You ought to know Sammy wouldn't do that."

"You know I'm right here, you're not talking over a corpse."

"Sammy, you're awake. We're so glad; you were having seizures all the way to the hospital. They had to give you something to stop you from seizing.

"Sammy if I get a hold of Brandi Janus, I'm going to kick her ass into the next town. What the hell was she thinking?"

"She was thinking that she and her sister could have sex with me. I guess it's just my irresistible charm. Give her a break, it was immature and asinine and I'm sure it scared to shit out of her."

"It was still a stupid thing to do and don't think she should get off Scott free."

"Don't worry young lady, by the time the Janus's pay for the ambulance and hospital bills; I'm sure that she'll get more than a talking to."

"So Sammy, did they have their way with you?"

"What question to ask your brother at time like this Saffron?"

"Yes Saffron, as a matter of fact they did. But at least I have an excuse; I was under the influence of drugs."

I spent the next half day in the hospital and released late Saturday afternoon. I still managed to make our gig at the teen club that evening. Gerald and Charlie both told me that they were scared to death about me when the paramedics came in and took me out on a stretcher. I explained what happened to them and Charlie was ready to go after Brandi. I told her not to bother, she would get her comeuppance

Nothing more eventful happened and I went home to bed. Saffron came in, undressed, and snuggled into bed with me under the covers and began talking to me.

"So let me see, this last month you were almost beaten to death, passed out on stage from an inner ear infection, your ex-girlfriend tried to commit suicide, and you had a seizure after a drug-induced three-way. I'd say you've had a pretty full month."

"You could say that, I'm almost afraid of what's ahead."

She started laughing and hugged me closer. Even though I was exhausted I woke up in the middle of the night hard as a rock and fucked Saffron. After we finished, we slept the rest of the night, her almost getting caught going back to her room at 7 AM.

To be continued.