All Comments on 'Saga of Littown Ch. 02'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
very bloody good

just loving this story and cannot wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You lost me

When he put a mattress in a washing machine"

Have you ever done laundry in your life?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Good. But maybe he put a mattress topper in the machine.

Kidding.

It was all good. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hilarious again

Great second chapter. Funny as ever!

@Anonymous ... It's humor, how did you not get that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

annony thinks there is no joy in the world because his wife fucked his brain by chatting on him their entire relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love It!

This parody of the Incest genre on Literotica is hilarious. So many little jabs and pokes at the excesses of some authors hidden in the story that I have to force myself to slow down while reading so that I don't miss any of them. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Superb

This is quickly becoming one of my all time favourite stories, all the humour and precise jabs at ridiculous stories here really made my day. The best feature however is the romance sub-plot between the siblings and other characters seem keen to keep it alive for eery cost.

5* again!

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
Is he a wimp?

Pathetic Nervousness

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 7 years ago
Funny and hot

This is really funny (the parody part). It's hot too. The exaggerations are brilliant. The exception to the town incest rule in Chapter 1 cracked me up.

scally21scally21about 7 years ago
Pure Brilliance

This story flows so much that it takes no time whatsoever to plough through - unlike some of the pure garbage posted here on Literotica where the reader gets baffled and bored through repetition or wholly inconceivable plots.

I doff my cap to you sir and cannot wait to see how this further developes. 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not

Not as in love with this as some others.

I found it rather... Stupid.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 7 years ago
matress, washing machine?...

ok, this one ranks up there as pretty damned funny... what's next.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
You write many fantastic stories - I love the Parody of this

I hope you continue to write. I want to see the English teacher covered in cum and surprised. Also, I want to see Alyssa (the neighbor) get a little of Jaime's homemade product. Maybe even Katelyn as a reward for helping in the girls locker room. Emily knows he will need some "strange" to take the heat of the Sib rules. What about Emily? She was in school all last year. Didn't she get some fucking from other guys?

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

This story is hot and also shows how younger just being of age have limited experience but are so horny and want to do it as much as they can each day. Some of my friends w/brothers or sisters did this just like this. His Mom, though seems she's very curious about Jamie's big cock and probably knows he's a big cummer from what she has been finding in his underwear when washing his shorts, etc.

Who knows. maybe now that he's of age her resistance is weakening and she wants so hard sex too ??

His older sister seems to be staying at arm's length but isn't too upset about what her younger sister is doing with their brother. Maybe she'll tutor them :) Cannot wait for more. Thanks !!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
Funny.

The exaggerations are hilarious. I can't get over the gallons of cumm that the boy produces, making their tummies stick out because of the quantity that they swallowed... hah, hah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Christine

I wasn't fond of how Jaime kept telling his mother to cover up. He can't let her be who she is and dress how she wants just because he doesn't like it? Screw that. That's a lack of respect he has for her and his mother should've been more assertive in retorting against him.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Fuckin funny

This is without doubt the most hilarious tale I have found on this site, after 2 stressful years I haven't laughed so long and loud in all that time, keep it up sir, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a fantasy

It makes for a good read. I too thinks it's kinda overboard but after all it's just a fairytale . Gallons of cum?

shyspudshyspudabout 3 years ago

absolutely brilliant....wish i was him. Sexy sister and surrounded by girls? Yahoo!

ContrahentContrahentalmost 3 years ago

This guy's cum seems to be remarkably inconvenient. Also, that poor, poor garage wall.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Apparently I read this 3 years ago however my memory is so poor I have only a slight recollection of it. It just means that each time is the first time. Fantastic. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love so many of your stories... Healthy because of the really well with, believable characters.... This one is.... Interesting. Feels like slapstick.... I'm sure it could be really funny in the right frame of mind... A little over the top cartoonish to be sexy but. I'm guessing humor is more what you were going for????

Samson66Samson665 months ago

Another hilarious episode! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14635 Followers
Dec 20, 2023: A new story forthcoming. Something brand new for me, a fairy tale type thing, heavily anal themed. No incest in this one, alas, but I think it's a pretty fun read all the same. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES