All Comments on 'Saga of Littown Ch. 03'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
prop69prop69about 7 years ago
best series ever

Why not have Jamie fuck Lilith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a great brother

First he took one for the team, then held her hand and turned his sister's knees into jello, then told their mother what the deal is and lived to tell the tale, and to top it all off he gave both his sisters his ass to play with - brother of the century right here!!!

5*, and here I though this story couldn't get any better or funnier :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lilith pay up

Jaime needs to fuck Lilith up the ass. She should be punished. She disregarded Jaime's request that Lilith give Em a strapon so they both could fuck him. That means Lilith on her back with Jaime in her pussy and Em in his ass. Not Lilith taking advantage.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
It is a funny story

I like this a lot.

It has tonnes of humor, and very refreshing.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Somewhat different but interesting. I think in all fairness that Jamie should now be allowed to screw Lilith in her pussy first and find out how great it feels to feel his big long cock and then his huge cum load squirting into her. Then later to do her butt also. Fair is fair. This could be quite a situation for Jamie banging both his sisters and maybe next his Mom and Ms. Penny !! So much great potential and lets not forget the girls team at school. He'll be a busy but tired guy :)

Great story ... pls we need more, thank you !

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 7 years ago
Comic genius.

Madcap and marvelously zany, a sheer delight to read!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
very funny...hahaha

. "My yummy cummy tummy baby." One of the best lines in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun

I like this story saga so far.

It is just nice to read something that recgonizes how ridiculous it is.

WoodrogueWoodrogueover 5 years ago
Butt Fucking

Yes I understand I was warned but this butt fucking just makes my skin crawl. I still read because the rest of the story is good but... ew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Despite the warning...

...still lost me on the butt plug and pegging.

Which is sad, because the volleyball team part was 5 star.

So minus the 2 stars of the aforementioned moments, and here we are.

Pretty funny overall...the mom not believing him as he blurts out his true intentions was kind of hilarious.

Overall, like the series.

Personally, no desire for the male-anal stuff.

ContrahentContrahentabout 3 years ago

Another chapter, another piece of furniture destroyed by Jamie's cum. This man is a serious hazard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES