Saga of Littown Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,624 Followers

Emily sighed. "I know."

"And you've got pussy juice running all down your thighs."

"I know that too."

"Well what the hell's going on with you? You're acting like... well, your brother, I suppose. He's always running around with a tent in his pants all day. Don't tell me you caught whatever he has."

"You mean am I crazy horny with no way to calm down? Because yeah, that's kinda what's up."

"Why though? What's so special about today?"

Emily looked around. There were other students passing them in a steady stream. No one was paying any particular attention. If she was quick, she could probably show Lindsay what at least part of the problem was. She stuck her ass out toward her friend and lifted up her skirt, just for a moment, then dropped it back down again.

"Oh shit, Em. That's so hot!"

The compliment made Emily flush, but also gave her a big smile. "You think so?"

"Definitely. A cute little heart right in the middle of your perfect, sexy ass? I never knew you could accessorize so well."

"Actually, it was a gift. I didn't pick it out myself."

Lindsay gasped and clapped her hands excitedly. "You got a boyfriend!"

"What? No."

"Who else would get you a butt plug, hm? Only a boy who wanted to put his penis in your butt would get you one. True fact."

Lindsay was basically right, but Emily couldn't let her know it. How could she possibly explain he anal devotion to her brother? She needed to twist the story and keep it platonic, just like when she'd explained it to Alyssa.

"Jaime got it for me," Emily said. "But he's my brother, so he obviously has no intention of putting his penis in my butt, or any other hole for that matter."

"Oh, so no boyfriend, huh?" Lindsay said. It was a bit of a letdown for her. She'd been hoping for juicy, sexy details. "I guess that's still a really nice thing for Jaime to do for you though. My brother's never given me a cute little butt plug."

Lindsay bit her lip and thought wistfully about her brother. It gave her tingles just imagining him licking her butthole, then shoving a plug in to fill her up. Maybe she should start dropping hints....

Emily, too, daydreamed about her brother. Both girls lost themselves in idle, whimsical fantasies about super hot incest sex with their respective sibling. They wished they could share their forbidden relationships with each other, but didn't dare because of how frowned upon such things were.

"I better clean myself up a little before next period," Emily said.

Lindsay shook her head, trying to clear it of naughty thoughts. "Right, of course. We should get on that."

The girls found a bathroom and went in together. Emily had intended to wipe herself down, but Lindsay got to the paper towel first. Emily shrugged and leaned back against the row of sinks as Lindsay knelt and patted down the inside of her thighs.

"Man, you really made a mess down here," Lindsay said.

"I was horny," Emily said defensively. "That's just what my plug does to me, it turns out."

"Maybe try some panties next time."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Lindsay wiped higher up Emily's legs. Emily pulled her skirt up so she could get everything. Lindsay found herself facing a beautiful, bare, visibly aroused pussy. She could actually smell her friend's excitement. Without thinking about what she was doing, Lindsay leaned in and gave it a tentative lick.

"Ooh," Emily cooed in surprise.

She wasn't expecting sudden surprise tongue action. Her intent really was just to get cleaned up, and besides she'd never thought about Lindsay in any kind of sexual way. Now that her friend's face was buried in between her thighs though....

Lindsay didn't know what had come over her. It had started as a simple, exploratory urge. Something about Emily's wet slit had seemed irresistible to her. Now she couldn't stop licking. Emily tasted so damn good, and eating her out so spontaneously, in such public location, was getting her all worked up.

A girl came out of one of the stalls. Lindsay squeaked and pulled Emily's skirt down over her head to hide her identity. The girl smiled and winked at Emily, giving her a high five on her way out. Another girl walked in a moment later, but she saw what was going on, gave Emily a disapproving look, and walked right back out again.

The bell rang, and Lindsay was still under Emily's skirt. Emily hiked her skirt back up until she could see her friend's face.

"Class is starting," she said. "We should probably get out of here."

Lindsay nodded and reluctantly got to her feet. She wiped Emily a few more times with paper towel, then they headed for class.

"I'm sorry about doing that," Lindsay said. "I don't know why I did it, I just really wanted to."

"Hey, you don't have to apologize," Emily said. "I actually quite enjoyed it."

"Yeah, but... those girls saw us. We might have to be lesbians now."

"There is that risk. But hey, I could probably talk to Jai, get him to stick his dick down your throat again. That should cancel out any lesbian points you got today."

Lindsay was touched. "You'd do that for me?"

"Of course. What are friends for?"

****

Jaime was very confused, and a little worried. Emily and Lindsay spent most of English class passing notes and giggling. He got a note too, but all it told him was that he was needed for something important at lunch. He wasn't given any clues as to what it was, despite his insistence to be told.

Pretty much as he expected, Ms. Penny asked him to stay after class. He really didn't feel like dealing with her weird obsession, but he had to humour her and see what she wanted.

"So, Mr. Nallister, I see you still have your... problem," said Ms. Penny.

Jaime looked down at his persistent pants-tent. He sighed. "Yeah, I know, I'm hard and you think it's because of your wicked huge tits."

Ms. Penny was already unbuttoning her blouse. "I think we have time for another treatment."

"Sure sure, but let me just ask something. Am I getting extra credit for this?"

"I... beg your pardon?" Ms. Penny stopped with her cleavage only halfway spilling out of her top.

"You know, when I write you dirty stories, or cum all over your boobies. Am I getting points for that?"

"Well, no. This is--"

"Fair enough. I'll pass then, thanks."

Jaime quickly left the room before his teacher could sort her thoughts out. He'd confused her with confidence, and he really wasn't sure how long it would last. Emily and Lindsay were waiting for him just outside the classroom.

"That was quick," Emily said.

"Yeah, I decided to pass up any extra assignments today," Jaime said.

"How very brave of you."

"I'm not sure it'll work again next time, but it got me a reprieve today. That's something." Jaime shrugged. "Anyway, what important task are we up to?"

"Oh, something very important indeed," Emily assured her brother.

"That's right," added Lindsay. "I need to get your dick in my mouth."

Jaime's cock twitched, but he remained sceptical. "That's an emergency?"

"We had a bit of a lesbian accident earlier," Lindsay explained. "And a couple other girls saw us."

"Lin needs to suck you off a little to cancel it out," Emily said. "Otherwise we might have to be lesbians, and I like fucking yo-- I mean, boys who aren't you...." Emily shook her head and hoped her slip-up wasn't noticed. "I like boys too much, is what I'm trying to say. I'd really rather not have to be a lesbian."

"Oh, ok," Jaime said. "Fair enough then."

Jaime was confused again when the girls brought him to the cafeteria. There was no way they could get a sneaky blowjob in without someone noticing. It didn't matter how ninja-like they were, it just wasn't happening.

The girls were a couple steps ahead of Jaime, however. They had a plan for hiding practically in plain sight. They made a stop at a picnic supplies vending machine, then carried on to their usual table. They pulled a large blanket out of its plastic wrapper and draped it over top of the table like a tablecloth. The blanket reached down to the floor on all sides. Next they took a second blanket and crawled under the table with it.

Jaime waited a moment, then shrugged and crawled under the table as well. The girls had spread the second blanket on the floor, fashioning a cozy blanket fort. They were in the process of lighting some scented candles to provide some illumination, and make for a more romantic ambience.

"So we're going to do sexy things right in the middle of the cafeteria?" Jaime asked. "That seems risky."

"It's not really," Emily said. "We've got it all worked out."

"No one can see anything under here," Lindsay said. "So we can basically do whatever."

"And we've got Cindy, Mindy, Windy, and Zindy to stand watch for us just in case someone does come snooping," Emily added.

Indeed, the four other girls at the table were all sitting around it as if nothing was amiss. Every now and then Jaime saw one of their shoes poke under the blanket, which gave him some reassurance that he was being guarded. He still felt rather exposed, even with the flawless planning and contingencies Emily and Lindsay had worked out.

"Don't be nervous, Jai. No one's going to find us here," Lindsay said. "Even Principal January couldn't penetrate our cunning hideout."

"If you say so," Jaime mumbled.

Still, it was a very cozy spot, and he was with two very attractive girls. His cock was as hard and ready for action as ever. He allowed himself to be laid on his back and depantsed. His naked erection sprang straight upward, ready to be thrust into the first hole to volunteer.

"You know, you don't have to stay and watch this, Em," Lindsay said. "It must be uncomfortable for you to see your brother doing sexy things."

"I don't mind," Emily said quickly. "I mean, it's not like I'm the one who's going to be suck him off and get my tummy filled with sweet, incesty brother-cum."

Emily unconsciously patted her belly to reassure herself that it still contained the remains of her sexy breakfast. She was a little jealous that Lindsay would be getting Jaime's lunchtime load, but all else aside, she had to remember to pace herself. Her body would only hold so much. Besides, it had been super hot watching her brother fill Lindsay up last time, and she had no intention of missing the action.

"I guess you're right," Lindsay said. "I mean, as long as you aren't touching your brother, it could hardly be considered incest. There really isn't any harm in you watching. I'm a little surprised you don't think it's gross, is all."

"What's gross about me watching, and perhaps masturbating to, my brother getting a blowjob?" Emily asked. "As you say, it isn't technically incest, and so therefore must be ok."

"That's a solid, reasonable point," Lindsay admitted.

The matter was settled. Emily sat next to her brother and slipped a hand up under her skirt. She fingered herself slowly while Lindsay got ready.

Lindsay thought about taking off her shirt before she started. It would definitely help keep her cleaner than last time she'd blown Jaime, but it had been so naughty spending the rest of the day with a cum-stained shirt. She decided to leave it on.

The sounds of a room filled with boisterous students filtered through the blanket as Lindsay settled between Jaime's legs. Jaime forgot all about how flimsy their camouflage was as her lips caressed his straining shaft. Slowly, teasingly, Lindsay worked him into her mouth.

Emily's eyes gleamed as she watched her brother's cock disappear. She had two fingers deep inside her wet pussy, while her thumb stayed busy on her clit. Occasionally she wiggled her butt around on the blanket just to get that extra decadent stimulation from her butt plug.

The slurping sounds of lips and saliva on his cock, and the schlicking noises of Emily's pussy seemed far too loud to Jaime. He was sure someone would hear them and pull the blanket back to reveal the naughty scene beneath. When he closed his eyes, all he could think of was being on display for everyone around them. Each of those voices in the room was another potential witness to the sneaky blowjob.

Lindsay was feeling some of the same things as Jaime. She hadn't realized just how exciting and dangerous this blowjob was going to be. Even having Emily spectating and fapping right next to her was doing funny things to her pussy. She squeezed her thighs together and tried to push down the urge to finger herself. This blowjob was about honour and identity, not gratuitous sexual pleasure.

All three teenage deviants got more and more worked up with every passing moment. Lindsay bobbed her head and ran her tongue along Jaime's shaft. Her panties became increasingly damp. When the first shot of his cum hit the back of her throat with the force of a cannonball, she had an orgasm of her own without even touching herself.

Lindsay struggled to swallow the sheer volume that Jaime pumped into her mouth. She deliberately let some dribble down her front, but she kept up with the rest of it.

Emily rubbed herself even more frantically. She watched in rapt fascination as Lindsay's throat bulged and retracted with every massive burst of cum. Her shirt dampened and became nearly transparent from the trickles that escaped. The scene only got hotter to her as Lindsay's belly expanded to accommodate the sheer volume she consumed.

"Holy shit," Lindsay moaned. "I forgot just how much you cum in one go. I should have had a smaller breakfast."

She sat back and rubbed her slightly sore tummy. It was a pleasant ache, at least. Combined with her cum-sodden shirt, it made her feel pretty damn slutty. She was pretty sure she should feel a little ashamed, but mostly she just felt horny and satisfied.

"Goddamn that's a good look on you," Emily said. She'd slowed down her masturbation, but her fingers hadn't gone still.

Lindsay blushed. "Aw, thanks. You think I'd get in too much trouble if I walked around like this?"

"Unfortunately, yes. Your shirt's practically see-through with all the cum soaked into it."

"Yeah, I figured." Lindsay sighed. "Oh well. Ever since last time, I made sure to keep some shirts in my locker that I can put on over top."

"Why not just change shirts?" Jaime asked. "Wouldn't that be more comfortable than wearing your soaked one for the rest of the day?"

Lindsay frowned. He had a point, but it left her without a good excuse to leave her messed shirt on. She gave Emily a pleading look.

Emily punched her brother. "This is girl stuff. There are good reasons, but you're not entitled to know them."

Lindsay brightened up. "Yeah, girl stuff." She gave Emily a grateful smile, then slipped out from under the table to head to her locker.

"I'm confused," Jaime said. "I was just trying to be helpful. Why'd you hit me?"

"Well... because you were being helpful in the wrong way. Sometimes girls don't want to wear what's most comfortable. Sometimes it's about what makes them feel good."

"Yeah, but her shirt was all messy. I mean, it's a nice shirt and all, but doesn't the cum all over it kinda ruin the effect?"

Emily rolled her eyes. "Oh, Jai. You're so clueless sometimes."

She leaned down and kissed her brother. They had a rare moment where they were alone together at school. Each of them independently wondered if they could possibly dare to sneak a quick fuck.

"Hey, guys."

Emily sat up with a start. Luckily, she'd only been leaning over her brother rather than actually kissing him when they were interrupted. Cindy had crawled under the table with them. She was far more interested in Jaime's exposed cock than in the siblings' guilty expressions.

"Hey, Cindy," Emily said. "What are you doing under here?"

Cindy crawled closer and adopted a conspiratorial voice. "Lindsay was just telling us about what you all were up to. And she said she got a delicious, sexy lunch." Cindy winked at Jaime. "Looks like someone got over his shyness."

"It was only so she wouldn't have to be a lesbian," Jaime said defensively. "It had nothing to do with sexiness, or the tastiness of my cum."

"That's fine and all, but you're still very hard."

Cindy knelt in Lindsay's vacated spot. She reached out and touched Jaime's cock oh so softly. She ran her fingers slowly up and down his shaft, testing his reaction. Jaime glanced helplessly at his sister. Emily just shrugged.

"Well, if you want to..." Jaime said.

"Don't mind if I do!"

Cindy dove onto Jaime's cock. She had it buried in her mouth much faster than Lindsay. He was still a little sensitive from cumming so recently, but he soon got over it. A blowjob was a blowjob, and he was soon wrapped up in its exquisite pleasure.

Emily bore witness to the second girl of the lunch period orally assaulting her brother. She bit her lip and rubbed her wet little slit. If it was her fate to watch Jaime get sucked off again, then so be it.

After a sufficient amount of slurping and head-bobbing, Cindy was filled up with Jaime's semen. She did a neater, more efficient job of swallowing his load. Her shirt remained clean throughout, and her tummy ballooned outward from the quantity of cum she consumed. She licked her lips afterward and smiled wickedly at Jaime.

Neither of the siblings was at all surprised when Mindy replaced Cindy almost as soon as the latter exited the secret sex blanket fort. Nor when she was followed by Windy, then Zindy. In perfect alphabetical order, the girls took their turns at procuring their very own tasty, nutritious lunches.

"Is that it?" Jaime asked after Zindy had gone.

"Hopefully," Emily said. "I can't imagine any of them will need seconds."

"Good. I'm kinda worn out."

"I can imagine. You just pumped out five bellyfuls of cum." Emily grinned. "And you're still not soft."

"Well how could I be? Every time I think I'm done, I see you playing with yourself and I get excited all over again. It's even worse when I can see up your skirt."

Emily widened her legs. "Like this?" she asked innocently.

Jaime's cock twitched. "Yeah, like that."

"Sorry about that."

Emily gave her brother a little longer to stare at her pussy, then got up on her knees. The blanket under her was long since soaked. She scooted away from the wet spot, and lay down beside Jaime. She curled up with him and only played with his penis a little so he'd have a chance to rest up.

****

"So it's just a practice?"

Jaime rolled his eyes. "Yes, it's just a practice today. Not an actual game."

Emily frowned in confusion. "Then why would we go watch? I mean, other than cute girls in skin-tight shorts, obviously."

"They made me an honorary team member. I said I'd try to watch them play when I can, so that's what I intend to do. You don't have to come with me if you don't want to."

"Like hell. You know I don't like spending time away from you."

Jaime smiled and gave his sister a sneaky kiss. "Yeah, me either."

The siblings walked into the gym where a few members of the girls' volleyball team were already warming up. More of them were trickling out of the changing room. Several of them waved happily at Jaime when they saw him, and he waved back. Katelyn jogged over to them once she noticed Jaime's arrival.

"Jaime!"

"Hey, Katelyn."

"Glad you could make it." Katelyn looked Emily up and down. "Is this your girlfriend?"

Emily got tingles all over at being called her brother's girlfriend. She tried not to show it. "I'm his sister, actually."

"Oh, of course. I should have known that. Emily, right?"

"That's right."

The two girls shook hands. Emily kept getting distracted by all the girls with fantastic asses running around. Katelyn was more focused.

"So, are you both here to watch?" Katelyn asked. "Or do you want to play?"

Emily was startled. "Me?"

"You're a girl, and this is a girls' team."

Xarth
Xarth
14,624 Followers