Saga of Littown Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The siblings' gentle mutual masturbation was a particularly intimate way to cuddle. It lulled them into a feeling of safety, love, and sleepiness. Emily tried and failed to suppress a large yawn.

"I think I need some sleep," she mumbled.

"Me too," Jaime admitted.

"But I don't wanna move."

"Me either."

They remained as they were for a while, slowly falling asleep. Jaime finally gave in and stood up. He dragged his sister to her feet, and they began trudging toward the stairs. They left the remainder of their clothing in an irregular trail across the floor.

Jaime went for his room, but Emily redirected him to hers instead. It was all much the same to him, and he flopped down happily on her bed. Emily didn't immediately bounce down beside him, so he rolled over to see what she was up to. It turned out she was just finishing up tightening her strapon into place.

"No, Em. I'm too tried for that."

Emily pouted. "Aren't you my little butt slut?"

Jaime sighed. "Yes."

"And aren't you supposed to take a pounding from your sister whenever she wants?"

"Also yes."

"Good. Those are the right answers." Emily giggled. "But don't worry, I don't have the energy either. I just feel like I need to be inside you or I won't be able to sleep."

Emily lubed up her dildo, then pushed on Jaime's shoulder until her rolled onto his side. She stuck a couple slippery fingers up his butt to get him ready. Once he was prepped, she lay down behind him and carefully inserted her fake cock into her brother's tight rear hole. She spooned right up to him and wrapped her arm around his chest.

"Mmm, that's better," she said. "Night, Jai."

Jaime was already asleep.