All Comments on 'Saga of Littown Ch. 07'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HELP, my sides are killing me!

Thanks for making my day 2 days in a row, you outdid yourself with this one! The sarcasm and wittiness achieved new heights but then you went and turned the proverbial "pull out of her ass" thing a reality and I was bawling on the floor in tears of laughter. And as if that wasn't enough the whole orgy/gangbang/bukkake & mindfucking by demonic forces only upped the ante for the future of the series - you should include the Ms. January office clean-up scene next time. Even Lilith is thawing a bit towards her siblings no matter the sexcapades they cause, maybe she'll help them bed their parens with her wicked ways. The best thing however is that beneath all the kinky stuff this remained a romance story between nymphomaniac siblings, those sweet thing they say to each other when we least expect it makes this so much sweeter and heart-warming - the scene with them leashed outside the strip club was my favourite to date.

5*+++++ are not nearly enough for this masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

As comical as this series has been, I think the "homing butt plug" tag may be the most amusing thing I've seen today. I highly doubt that tag will bring up many other stories. Well played.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Very funny

There is a Monty Pythonesque level of absurdity in these chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh God

This is truly laugh out loud, roll on the floor funny. Keep up the great work.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I was pretty enthralled with the satirical wit and nympomaniacal sex in these chapters.

But I have to admit that I am glad it is over. If you come out with more chapters, I am not sure if I will read them or not. The situation is at the borderline of too much of a good thing. I am going to try some of your regular fare next. I mostly liked this story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pls

please make more you are the funniest author ever

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Good , but need varity

Lillith needs fucking

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Just unreal.......

This gets more ridiculous by the paragraph.

But I love it !

Rapier

Brandon11Brandon11about 5 years ago
Saga

Lilith must hate Jaime because she takes pleasure from him but never gives it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14712 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES