All Comments on 'Saga of Littown Ch. 11'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sending a big load of THANK YOU!

Screw help, this is what I needed and you more than delivered! But now I can't decide what cracked me up more - the slutmobile or the "out-of-mommy's-butt-cum-slide"!?!? Great that C.U.N.T.s got their share of trouble but also nice that you haven't decided to get rid of them just yet, a hero need a villain after all. Getting mom back on track (at least partially) is great as well and I can't wait to see the day she finally looses her insecurities and screws her kids heads off.

Anyhow it's another 5* and another thank you for a magnificent breaking of the 4th all!

Looking forward to more soon!

SCeroticSCeroticabout 6 years ago
Love this story

Thanks for another dose of sexy silliness. Keep this story line going. We all need something totally off center in our lives.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Miss the shorter earlier chapters.

I preferred the chapters with just Jason, Em, and my favorites Ally

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Mad !

Just totally mad............

I just hope the next instalment is equally as improbable.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14724 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES