All Comments on 'Sagging Boobs, Ugly Nipples Ch. 03'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks again

Love your work.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Got a kick out of the "obsessive" comment about that SS06 guy up in Detroit, pretty funny. Nice story, told in your usual entertaining style.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Good Read

I am afraid that she did not convince me that she would not turn into a bitch further down the road. She got difficult and nasty too easily and he was too yielding. His reaction was correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Entertaining "Style". I like that. Great description...

thanks S33 for the entertaining style comment. I think q nailed it when he went to talk to the therapist, Love and "grudges" last a lifetime. Great writing and story.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Only four comments? That is strange.

Maybe it is the title, who knows. I like the story - not as strong as "Annie" or selling the car or "Birmingham," but interesting and romantic. Style of this one reminds me of Dinsmore, which is a good thing. I terms of plot, I think I would have had Aunt Norma get knocked up accidentally in her old age - another young'un would have been poetic and been one more big tweak for the lovely ha ha Stella.

hotrod26808hotrod26808over 10 years ago

the comment about SS06 was hilarious! great story and awesome writing! keep it up!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
AND WHEN THE ALARM RINGS

let us all hope we can accept it gracefully and with dignity, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another good one

But I agree with Gator - the title was kind of bad. Glad that Stella got to see the errors of her ways.

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you

Once again I've enjoyed a great story that you've written. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am finding out to my joy that a number of you (pl) out there can write more then just porn. please keep it up you (singular) are very good.

Ed

OmniferisOmniferisover 9 years ago
good story

I liked this story. I know you said at the top of the first page that it was he end, but could you do maybe a tory where Stella finds happynes?

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
Very Good!! FIVE STARS

Liked the story, especially the references to SS06 & Mustangs (the original American pony car)!

Poor, wretched, dismal Stella. She reminded my of my bitter ex-wife Victoria. A spoiled mamma's girl. Glad I found someone else. Hope Stella (and my Tori) did too.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Liked it up until the last chapter

when Norma turned into an entitled bitch. I think that once they hit that plateau there is not turning back. And then we had the counseling that made Charley to blame for everything, even had him apologizing for her having been such a self serving bitch. I have like most of your stuff that I have read, but it seemed to me that you just lost the will to live on this one. Too bad because it was such a nice story until it wasn't. I won't score it higher than a 2. If I hadn't of liked the first part of it, would have gotten a 1. You write good, but your execution of a poor story was not good.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved it

got a little mixed up on the last page a bit, but loved it. I don't usually read romance, because one mans treasure is another's garbage. nicely done.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Also Loved It!

“She raged about the unfairness of life” – The problem for Stella is that life ISN’T unfair, she got EXACTLY what she deserved!

"It matters to me. You agreed I could do this, and we are NOT sending it back. That's the end of this discussion!" – Uh-oh! Sounds an awful lot like Stella!

“Had she really become that much of an arrogant, self absorbed bitch?” – Yup!

Why did the baby’s name change? In Ch 2 it was going to be “Norma Marie”, but here you named her “Charlene Norma”.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Responses

@bruce22 – I disagree. First I believe that she understands what she did and will NOT make the same mistake again, BUT, more importantly, Charley has learned to not be such a push-over and to speak up when something important to him is shunted aside.

@pappy7 – No, Charley wasn’t to blame for everything, but he DID bear responsibility for not making his feelings known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank you for a very wonderful story. I run out of words to express myself but your other readers (except for the naysayers) have said it all and better.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

Biker11Biker11over 8 years ago
She changed

You changed Sherrie's personality almost overnight. Completely. When that happened, it was over for me. I quit.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Yes

It was a good story. I enjoy a good love story with a positive ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kind of quaint and sappy, but still romanctic and fun.

Thanks for the time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story but I don't know, ,,

If she started doing that crap one time, does that mean it'll come back again? Were we seeing the real side of her personality there? Kind of worries me

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
a bit of a final fizzle

I hated seeing Norma turn into Stella.

Re: baby name change. Does this mean if it's a boy his name will be Norman?

bigbearz9bigbearz9over 6 years ago
Ya did good!

I'm a 68 year old father of five children, grandfather of seven.

I married my girlfriend when I returned from Southeast Asia, 45 years ago.

We've had several serious problems that were cause by poor communications and exacerbated by hardheaded selfish thinking.

I'm reading all of your stories and have enjoyed some more than others.

This is the first that I've been moved to comment on because I could identify with Charlie's quiet withdrawn nature.

My wife loves me enough to give me time to find my own answers and I also enjoy makeup sex. 😏

Pappy7Pappy7about 6 years ago
Another read for me,

trying to get a better handle on the change in Norma and after reading her explanation I see that she did understand some of what she did. But really, why did she have to hug and kiss the car salesman. Sure she knew that it was innocent and the salesman probably wouldn't expect anything else from her, but I can see where Charley would see that as inappropriate behavior and an affront to him and their relationship. Maybe I'm just not a hugger but if Charley hugged and kissed a stranger and Norma got pictures of it I would bet that she would shit a little green wooly worm. And the wedding would be off forever. I like your writing, truly I do but I don't like "entitled" women and I don't like what that leads too. But I thank you for your stories.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 6 years ago
Another triumph.

Every story written by this author is better than the one before it. I am sure I will read everything he has written. Please keep them coming.

Woodbgood

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 6 years ago
Nice you worked StangStar06 in

Anoth easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it.

Loved it. Good reading without all the sex and noise.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"another of her hugging and kissing the same man in the parking lot." - Nothing was said at the time about any kissing! Direct quote: "Stella stood in the bookstore staring, before she pulled out her phone and started snapping pictures of them laughing at the table, and the hug beside the car." NO mention of a kiss!

Again, why the name change for the baby?

I disagree with those who say the story is putting the blame on Charlie. It is simply pointing out that he DOES have some issues, just as Norma does, and can use some help working them out.

Maybe I missed something, but I didn't get Stella trying to break them up twice, unless she's talking about when they first met?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good to Read about a Mult-genrrational cast of Characters

I commend for the engaging group of people that you wove into this very romantic and totally enjoyable story. I would like to get some more stories about them. Have you explored a sequel or a spin-off that lets other characters take center stage and give tbis group supporting roles? Love to hear more.

SraulersSraulersover 4 years ago
Not a fan of this one

She admitted that she pushed him to see how much he really loved her (known as a “shit test”), then proceeded to basically blame him for the whole thing because he’s slow to push back or show anger. If called on it a woman like her would leave a man when she realized she couldn’t manipulate him. And she still didn’t want him to drive her car, so she went out and bought him one rather than share hers. Sounds like, “What’s mine is mine, and what’s yours is mine too, unless I decide what’s yours needs to be replaced by what I want, in which case you don’t get a vote.” I know it’s fiction and the author’s tale to spin, but as described she doesn’t seem all that much more trustworthy than the one he had before. It was on the way to being a 5* until Norma showed her true colors. Sounds like she could use some counseling herself.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Too true

Ignore the trolls, unless you've had your world smashed like in this story you really don't understand how it effects you even 35 years later. This was well done with 2 people striving to rejoin the human race after being smashed.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Karma

Glad the Ex-Witch got some bad karma!!! Die OLD and ALONE!!!

VerbaliniansVerbaliniansover 3 years ago

I liked this story over all, and continued to read it even though I was losing interest a little over half way through all 3 chapters. I see two of many possible ways to view the small issues I have with this story. The first is my initial way of that everything seemed to well worked out to be close to believable. Sort of like the way every thing works out for the best for the hero’s and everything turns out bad for the villains. Almost like it had a nice bow tied on it at the end. It may be just me but I like a little loss In the stories as NOTHING in real life ever works out with a nice pretty bow on it. HOWEVER, then I realized this is FICTION and a fantasy site rather then real stories unless the authors decides to recount their real life story. So, as far as I am concerned this was a GREAT fictional story and nice fantasy tale but didn’t seem to grab me as much emotionally due to that. Over all , I like your story telling and will probably read another of your stories. Keep up the good work.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Lovely Inter-generational Story

Well that caught me out a little as the tension wasn't caused by what I thought it would be. Very readable though despite the need for a final review by someone. Later stories have fewer errors. Still 5 stars.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Feel Good Story

Nice love story and I was waiting the fly in the ointment but didn't coming until the pictures when she was buying the car. Once again another relationship almost failed due to lack of communication and trust because of past relationships. Keep writing,

you do need a proof reader and better spell checker I've noticed that on many of yur other stories. I'm no editor but I can read pretty good?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
mostly filler...

bye.

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulabout 3 years ago
Damn

I wish I could write like you.

Just one comment: It's not a straight drive its a stick shift, standard or manual transmission usually also indicating the number of gears or speeds. (Four speed stick).

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

Another great fairy tale. I loved it.

THANKS

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
The train went off the tracks with this chapter

By the way scared versus scarred

Your proof reader is doing a poor job

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Nice story and I read it because I had become interested to see what longer story you might write after those two "Western romances". Honestly you are missing the boat. This was not too different from many may of the genre on the market. BUT, those two Western romances were at the very top of that genre. Find a publisher for them and write some more. That family could be your "Sackett" series that launched L'Amour. But write them! I have only seen one "Story Teller" on Literotica that could take what he or she written here and take it to the top and that was in another genre. A publisher once told me, "Masters Degrees in English Lit are dime a dozen, they make good editors, but good story tellers are damn hard to find." You are a "Story Teller"! That family in those two books could be your "Sackett" family that Louis L'Amore found. Hopefully you take them and run with them. They could take you to the BANK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess it must have been the title - thought I'd read (and loved) all your tales. I'd missed this one - for a great story teller this title SUCKS! I do agree with Jim D, as one who owned and read every LL book (several times) you are also one of my favorite writers. Thank you for all your efforts. 5 stars of course.

somewhere east of Omaha

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

mushy, mushy, mushy, but I loved it, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stella was a bad bitch. Interesting they didnt execute the BTB strategy with full retaliation. Great story, needs more bodies smashing. Sex is fun, these nice folks need more gun.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

As always a good story by our author and my second reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't read this story of yours for a long time. I was put off by the title! I'm old enough to know not to judge a book by its cover, same should go for stories. I enjoyed the story and will be re-reading it in the future. Thank you for your work and writing, I have had much enjoyment. Thank you, Mike

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Far

Far too sugary and predictable for me.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

A great finale to a great story... there will be multiple reads - guaranteed!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ah the fictional Sam Maloof of designer furniture! A true love story. A guy with a bachelor pad straight out of Disneyland, a honkin pickup, a killer Mustang, a wood shop Norm Abrams would covet, And! He’s in his 50sand can get his wang dang doodle up FOUR times in one night! Aaaheeeh! Why ruin it with a wife?!!

YouKNOW she’ll bit..complain him tracking in sawdust. And she’ll spot the gnat caught under the coffee table in twenty coats of poly lacquer. Of course she’ll pick (demand) the finish… and it’ll be wroooong!

No, women and woodworking don’t mix! Trust me on this. You’ll wind up a whipped old redneck with no sex life and addictions to Moon Pies and the Military Channel. The horror..

10 on the five scale. A marshmallow and cookie confectionary and it’s off to da next story.

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

I have really enjoyed reading this one. I cannot imagine the work that goes into a story like this Thank you.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner6 months ago

The Anon. moon pie lover has it somewhat right. It is loving kindness that will keep what he predicted from happening. Even though these two fictional persons are not in control of their 'lives'.

The only complaint I might have is Mustangs. You Ford wankers.

Me, I want a '69 Charger with a hemi and a six-speed manual. Even if it never came that way. It's Daddy's car, only improved.

SorchakSorchak6 months ago

I know it's waaaay too late, but to the people asking about the baby's 'name change', I ask "What name change?" Her name was Charlene Norma Thornton, or Charley for short. Just like Charley can be short for Charles, or again female, Charlotte. Not hard to figure out.

The nitpick I have is that Sherrie was talking to somebody, theoretically Norma, but then says that someone sent Charley pictures of Norma with the sales guy. After that she goes over to Norma, whom she was supposedly talking to, and asks her about the pictures. So if Sherrie WASN'T talking to Norma in the first place, who was she talking to?

NitpicNitpic10 days ago
Think

Think Norma has a cheek,putting some blame on Charlie.Ok he might not be the most communicative person,but it was her domineering attitude that caused the problem.I think Charlie should have told her,one more my way attitude and she was toast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8949 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories