Sail Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,308 Followers

He pulled back, then moved the head of his cock lower and pressed forward once again. He felt his cock sliding between Marie's soft lips and then, just at her entrance, it met her maidenhead. Ever so gently, for he feared causing her great pain, he began to move his cock in until it pressed firmly upon that guardian and then out until he nearly slipped from her wetness. With each stroke, he pressed his cock with a bit more force.

Marie gasped at his first real assault upon her maidenhead, but the sensation was one more of a building of the tension in her body than of pain. She began rolling her body into his gentle, but firm thrusts as her breathing became shallow panting.

Her body tightened more and more, and her mind became cleared of everything except the exquisite feeling of his cock stroking at her portal. She raked his back with her nails as yet another wave of sensations caused her thighs to open wide and her hips to rock up.

"Oh Todd, now...do it now."

She took a deep gasping breath as she felt him pressing deeper, then deeper still. Her body began to shake then as a wave of sensations caused her to cry out. The sharp stab of pain she felt as his manhood swept away the girl and created the woman was mixed with the contractions that wracked her body and made her cry out again. She felt him throb inside her as he spent.

Afterwards, as he lay cradled between her thighs and with his chest pressing her breasts softly into hers, she stroked his back. He kissed her and then raised himself up with his arms.

"I am crushing you, but I could not do otherwise. I am sorry, Marie."

Marie chuckled and tightened her arms about his back and pulled him down again.

""Tis a crushing I hope to feel often, my husband."

The sun was beginning to stream its rays through the window of the bedroom when Madeline entered. She smiled as Marie opened her eyes and stretched.

"Little Eleanor wants her breakfast."

Marie pulled open the sleeping dress and uncovered her right milk-swollen breast. As the little baby girl with auburn hair found the nipple and began to nurse, Marie chuckled.

"She grows so quickly. It seems like only yesterday you placed her on my breast and then tied off the cord."

Madeline smiled.

"Before you know it, she will be running through the house and getting into mischief, just as her mother did."

"Was I so much trouble?"

"No, though at times you did cause me a fright or two. You were curious about everything and feared nothing. As you seem to be of such a disposition still, I would think Eleanor will be the same."

Marie stroked the moving cheeks of the baby at her breast.

"I do hope so, or her brothers will be a torment to her."

Madeline laughed.

"You are already thinking of a brother for Eleanor?"

Marie grinned.

"Yes, more than one and perhaps a sister or two, but I am not just thinking of a brother for her."

"You mean..."

"Yes, I believe so."

"Does Mr. Wainwright know of this?"

Marie chuckled.

"I am certain he knows of the cause. He does not yet know of the result. I shall tell him in another month, though he may guess before that. It was so with Eleanor. He said I felt differently inside."

"As you would. It is a perfectly normal thing for a woman with child to be so."

Marie stroked the little girl's small, soft cheek and then smiled at Madeline.

"Madeline, do you remember telling me you had never tried to find another man to replace your Jack?"

"Yes, I do remember."

"Do you still feel the same?"

"Yes, I do. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, it is just something I saw in Father's face yesterday. I believe he might think of you as more than the woman who raised his daughter. He does not smile often, but he smiles when you are with him."

Madeline laughed.

"Marie, I think you have been dreaming again. Mr. Bonner is a man of property. I am just a housemaid."

"I remember you telling me much the same thing about myself and Todd, and yet here I sit with his baby at my breast. Could not such a thing happen between you and my Father?"

Madeline waved her hand.

"Girl, you have indeed been having dreams. I shall go to fix your breakfast now and leave you to give Eleanor hers."

As Madeline walked to the kitchen, she smiled. She had noticed Mr. Bonner seemed to be more attentive to her since they returned from the island. Mr. Wainwright had told Mr. Bonner of the things she had done on the island and voyage to Port Royal. Mr. Bonner had seemed very impressed and said he was in her debt, but to Madeline, it had been perfectly normal for her to do those things.

Fate did work in odd ways, though. Perhaps it was perfectly normal for Fate to do so. Fate had brought her and her Jack together. Fate had given her Marie, the daughter she herself could not bear. Fate had made Marie love Mr. Wainwright and he to love her. Mr. Bonner was a good man. Perhaps...but no... and yet... Madeline smiled to herself again...perhaps....

ronde
ronde
2,308 Followers