Sail to Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
170 Followers

Nat squeezed and prised her flesh roughly, digging his thumbs and fingers into her orbs like he was kneading dough – pulling her cheeks apart from one another so her hairless little anus began to stretch open...

With her butt cheeks pulled apart, Nat lowered his face and dribbled some saliva on to her brown bud – he watched her sphincter contract as his spittle pooled in the crevice, and then relax again. Dribbling some more saliva onto it he chuckled as her sphincter contracted and relaxed once again...

"Nice arsehole too!" he said to her as he began to rub his saliva over her bum hole with his pointer-finger, "Would ya like ta 'ave a stiff cock up there?"

"Nooo! Not that!" Angela sobbed, "Please... don't... I... I don't like anything up there..."

"Is that right?" Nat drawled sardonically, just as the tip of his finger slipped in past her tight ring.

"Orr... Please... not... not up my bottom..."

Nat chuckled again as he gradually worked his gnarly finger in past the second knuckle – withdrawing it slightly, he felt her sphincter relax – and then he jammed his finger back in as far as it would go...

"Ouch! Oooh gawd... gawd... umph... Nooo... not in there..." Angela cried, clenching her buttocks in a vain attempt to prevent his finger entering her again.

Nat leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "So you'd rather me ol' cock slipped up ya puffy little cunt then would ya?" he asked, as he slowly moved his finger in and out of her anus.

"I'd... I'd rather you left me alone, you bastard!"

"Not an option... Arsehole or cunt... What's it to be?"

Angela felt tears welling in her eyes as the old man fingered her bottom, "Not... Not my bottom... Please... It hurts... I... I don't want you in my bottom..."

Nat chuckled lewdly once again as he belligerently felt around the inside of her rectum with the tip of his finger – relishing her discomfort as she squirmed from side to side while she groaned softly.

"Tell ya what, I'm gonna keep fingerin' your arsehole until ya relax it some more... So the sooner ya loosin' it up, the sooner I take me finger out!" he said, dribbling some more saliva down onto her anus and continuing to work her flesh.

Angela closed her tear-filled eyes and swallowed deeply as she willed her sphincter open – incredulously, the discomfort abated – but almost immediately, his fingering picked up pace in her now pliant hole... Soon a second finger was being forced inside of her.

"See... Not so bad, is it? Huh?" he grunted in her ear, "Reckon me cock'll fit in there now!"

"Please nooo, Nat... umph... umph... You... you can screw me then... My pussy... Please, do my pussy... You'll like it... ah... ahh... You will..."

"Will I just?"

Abruptly, Nat withdrew his fingers from her! The sudden vacuum made a popping sound like a child would make when flicking a finger out of their own mouth. He smiled at his handy work – her anus was now gaping open – seven years in the slammer had made him an expert at preparing the unwilling for anal sex!

But as tempting as it was, it was really pussy that he now craved – he'd just wanted to hear her capitulate – and when she did it gave him an immense feeling of power!

Reaching down, Nat gripped her left ankle and forced her foot over onto one of the companionway steps – opening up her trembling thighs.

Positioning himself between her thighs, he bent his knees slightly so his cock brushed against her smooth, glistening pudenda – then using his right hand, he gripped his shaft and rubbed his glans back and forth several times across her moist flesh – slowly working the lovely thickened lips of her labia apart...

Angela could feel not only the heat of his shaft pressing against her, but she could feel the size too!

"Nat... I think... I think you should finger me first a bit first... Don't just push it in... I'm quite small..."

"I can tell ya gonna have a tight cunt...But ya also as wet as the sea out there!" Nat sniggered, "And I wanna feel that tightness give it up as me ol' fella slips inta ya!"

Nat's blood-engorged penis was not only quite long, but his unusually pointy knob flared back like a church bell and seemed quite out of proportion to his thickly-veined circumcised shaft – it was as if his cock had a snout – quite perfect for burrowing into tight holes...

Slowly he flexed his hips forward.

"Aw gawd... aw gawd... this can't be happening... Please no... please no... gawd... uh... uh... oooh gawd... noooo..."

Nat watched the snout of his purple knob nuzzle in past the delicate folds of her inner-labia – he could feel her warmth drawing him in and he smiled to himself – seven years it had been, seven long years...

He released the grip on his shaft and once more worked the round orbs of her buttocks apart – and then he flexed his hips forward again until her inner-labia appeared to retreat inside of her as they stretched around the fullness of his knob...

Nat could feel the resistance of her entrance – and he applied more pressure, slowly rotating his hips to burrow the eager snout of his penis inside of her, further and further...

And just at that magical moment when his knob finally popped past her hymeneal ring, Angela tensed-up, drawing a sharp breath and at the same time she threw her head back – and then she seemed to relax, letting out a soft mewing sound as she slowly exhaled.

"Ya like Nat's fat knob hey?" he sniggered as he withdrew partway and pushed back in slightly deeper.

"Umph... gawd...nooo...you bastard..." Angela grimaced, her head still thrown back.

"Tight little fucker, aren't ya... Fucken bendin' me ol' fella a bit... Gotta work some more of that sweet juice outta ya darlin' 'ole..."

Nat withdrew almost completely, drawing her pink lips outward with the rim of his knob, and then he plunged inside her again. He stopped with his cock a little over halfway in her and savoured the moment – the feeling was exquisite – he could almost feel the walls of her vagina caressing his sensitive glans...

He began to flex his hips back and forth – and after a few strokes it was as if a tap had been cracked open – his shaft now glistened with her lubrication...

"Now that's more like it Angie... ya gotta nice cunt ya know... Pretty damn tight for an ol' married bitch tho... I'm guessing your 'ubby 'as a little pecker an' me ol' fella is the biggest you've 'ad!"

"Haaa... don't... don't flatter yourself..." Angela gasped between strokes, "I've... I've had bigger..."

Nat cruelly thrust himself in as deep as he could go until the tip of his cock hit her cervical opening – and he held himself there.

Angela gasped at the sudden discomfort, "Oooh gawd...not too hard... Please, not too hard!"

"Had bigger huh?" Nat snarled, "Well, maybe ya 'ave... Maybe not... But don't matter a fuck ta me... Don't reckon ya get ta feel a big cock in ya too often anyhow's..."

"What... what're you doing? Gawd... What're you doing?" Angela asked as she felt him increase the pressure against her cervix again, "You're hurting me... Ugh... gawd...stop it!"

Nat chuckled as he worked the snout of his knob against her cervical opening – hell; they were made for babies to pop out of, weren't they? Surely a cock would fit in there at least partway! Nat had a bitch once way back before jail that used to love it – or so he remembered.

It was the oddest feeling Angela had ever experienced during sex – the discomfort, although still dominating her senses – had now gradually manifested itself to the point in which she knew she was going to orgasm at any moment!

"Arrh... arrh...aaah... pleeease stop... arrh... arrh... mmm... nooo..."

Nat had barely a centimetre of his shaft to go before he was in to the hilt – he was applying pressure gradually, easing a moment, and then applying pressure once more – and each time her cervix dilated some more...

Finally, he was in as far as he could go – the flared rim of his knob falling just short of breaching Angela's cervical opening. And then he felt it – she started to shake beneath him as she let out a long guttural moan – and almost immediately he could feel her vaginal walls contracting around his motionless shaft...

"Mmmm... noooo...gawd noooo... You... you bastard... What... what did you just dooo tooo meeee..."

It was then that Nat noticed Angela's hands were gripping him by his skinny buttocks and seemed to be pulling him against her as her vagina vigorously contracted around his shaft – he knew then that the horny bitch had just cum!

Moments passed without either moving or saying anything – Angela felt spent as the last vestige of her orgasm withered from within the pit of her stomach and she became aware of her hands still resting on Nat's hips...

"Have you finished?" She asked him almost breathlessly.

"Nup..."

"Please hurry... They'll be looking for their sandwiches soon."

"I'm gonna cum in ya..." Nat said to her, "Maybe even shoot a load straight in ya baby bag..." Nat said quizzically as he began to grind into her again, "How's that grab ya?"

Angela said nothing.

Nat increased his tempo and with every thrust Angela would grunt softly – now seemingly quite resigned to her tormentor's pending release within her...

And it didn't take that much longer either – barely a minute.

"Aw fuck yeah! Uh huh! Fuck yeah! Ahh fuck yeah, that's it!"

Angela screwed her face up as she felt the old man jab away once more at her cervix just as the flood of his hot semen began to fill her...

She closed her eyes again when his pulsating knob found its mark once more – still partially dilated, the discomfort this time was minimal. Thrusting his cock in deeply, he unloaded the final dregs of his semen directly into her cervix. Angela did not want to believe it of course – but for just a moment, there was a pleasantly-odd feeling that waxed and waned thru her loins as the old man's penis throbbed within her... a feeling that intrigued her.

"Are you done now?" Angela asked as she lay there quite motionless.

"Done!" Nat grinned, "Done like a dinner! Fucken 'A' class root, Angie, nicest fucken pussy I've 'ad in years!"

"Well, let me up please..."

Nat watched his withering slug slip from her engorged, slightly reddened pussy – a great dollop of thick white semen trickled from her and dripped onto the galley sole. He stepped back, allowing Angela to straighten up and turn around – she looked him in the eye for a moment without expression before she bent down to pick up her bikini bottoms.

"Nat..." Angela said as she stepped into her bikinis and slid them back up her legs, "no one is to know, okay?"

"What?" Nat sniggered, "You gonna let me get away with that without tellin' ya 'usband?"

"I... I don't want any trouble," Angela stammered softly, "I'll get over it... Another day or so and you and Callum will be off at Banda or one of the other islands..."

Nat smiled, "Guess so... Was pretty good though, wasn't it?"

Angela shrugged, trying to act nonchalant, "I've had better..."

"Is that right?"

Nat reached forward and placed his hand on her breast – squeezing it gently and tweaking her engorged nipple thru the thin sarong, "Ya fuckin' cum tho didn't ya?"

Angela felt herself flush and she looked down guiltily, "That was like a reflex action... quite involuntary... I... I didn't enjoy it at all... You... you forced me remember..."

Angela looked him in the eye once again and swallowed – it had all happened so quickly – the whole thing had taken probably no more than five minutes or so. One moment she was innocently making sandwiches – and then almost the next, she was standing in the galley –her bikini bottoms soaked with Nat's thick sperm oozing out of her as he fondled her breasts in an act of post-coital consideration!

"Forced ya hey? Didn't take too much tho, did it?" he snarled contemptuously, "You know what? I reckon ya just a horny bitch that loves a bit a cock on the side... Probably figured on lettin' the young fella slip ya a length sooner or later, hey? An' who knows... maybe he still will!"

Angela said nothing – inwardly, she knew that part of what he said was true – there was no denying she felt an attraction for Callum. As for her being unfaithful – it had been two years since she'd let herself be 'taken' by another man – and coincidently that had been on a sailing adventure too...

Angela's mind drifted back...

Ross and she had sailed Interlude to a remote island several days out of their home port – an island on which Ross had some native friends. One his friends, a former pearl-diver, had taken quite a fancy to Angela – and she was somewhat taken by him too. Angela had made a bet with him for an old pearl that hung around his neck – a rare black pearl. It was meant as a bit of a game, or so Angela had told herself at the time – a race to a special rock on a headland nearby. She felt she couldn't loose as she'd a head start and had 'cased' what she thought was the shortest path there...

Angela smiled at the memory... If she lost, he was going to give her not one pearl, but six! The six that had been implanted along the length of his thick penis!

Her husband had conveniently fallen asleep next to the fire on the beach the evening of the race – of course; he was totally unaware of not only the race, but also of the bet between his friend and his wife.

She'd actually thought she had won the race too at first – until she took the last few steps toward the 'special' rock and discovered the black man waiting for her in the moonlight...

And he'd given her his six pearls that evening on the rock – the feeling of which Angela had dreamt of many times since...

"Hey, you alright?" Nat asked, slightly bewildered at her faraway expression.

Angela snapped back to the present and stared back at her tormentor as he fumbled with the sarong's tie above her breasts, "Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Gonna take ya up on your offer earlier... Wanna taste ya 'ard buds 'ere."

Angela stood motionless as her sarong fell open – the man scared her to say the least – and being stuck out in the middle of the Arafura Sea on a 33ft yacht with an intimidating madman was going to require careful diplomacy – both her and her husband's survival could very well depend on how she now reacted.

Nat lowered his head and drew in one of her engorged nipples and suckled noisily for several moments before moving to her other nipple and doing the same...

"Fucksake! I'm gettin' 'ard again!" Nat mumbled as he nibbled on her flesh.

His hand went down to her bikini bottom and quickly peeled it to one side and then easily slipped two digits insider of her.

"Aaah... Come on Nat... that's enough," Angela hissed as he rapidly worked his fingers in and out of her vagina, "They'll be here any minute looking for their lunch... Stop it please!"

"Yeah, jus' a minute... Gonna slip me ol' fella in ya again... Bit of encouragement..."

Almost in a daze, Angela was lifted up onto the small galley bench. She looked down Nat's sinewy body and was surprised not only to see that he had a full erection once more, but was taken aback by the size of it! Not having been with too many men in her life, his cock looked far too big for his body – much bigger than Ross's and very close in size to her island friend's appendage – only Nat's very unusually shaped knob looked even more menacing!

Nat pulled her buttocks to the very edge of the bench – the height was good.

"Lift ya legs up on the bench..." Nat ordered, "Yeah... that's it... Now hold ya bikini ta one side for me... Yeah, show me ya gash... Nice!"

Angela swallowed deeply as he lined himself up, "I don't believe this is happening... Gawd..."

She felt like she was caught in a bad dream – she was trying to run but nothing seemed to work – she wanted to push him away, but instead she was holding her bikini to one side, offering herself to him – she wanted to clench her strong vaginal muscles and prevent him from entering her, but oddly she found herself leaning back to make herself more accommodating – and she tried not to watch, but she was intrigued as his pointed knob began to slip inside of her...

"Just hurry would you... aaw... aaw... gawd... umph..." Angela grunted as he began to fuck her, "There... mmm... there you've had enough... Come on Nat!"

Angela was getting seriously anxious now, she could hear the mainsail luffing as the wind shifted slightly – it would be only a matter of moments before Ross would either come aft to re-trim the sails or he would call out for her to do it!

Nat seemed to pay little attention to her concern, he gripped her hips with a look of determination as he fucked her vigorously, "Fuck you've gotta nice cunt!"

"Angela!! What in the hell are you doing back there? Would you trim the sails please?" Ross bellowed from the bow.

"See, look I told you!" Angela said to Nat as she took some control, "You can finish later if we have an opportunity."

Nat begrudgingly removed his slickened cock from within her and moved out of the way as she slid off the bench and retied her sarong.

"Our secret, Nat... No telling Callum, okay?"

"I was right," he said, as she picked up the container of sandwiches and headed up the companionway steps.

Angela stepped out into the cockpit and looked back down at the craggy old man, an utter sense of relief washing over her, "Right? How so?"

"Ya love a bit of cock don't ya..." he sniggered, "An' I bet ya lookin' forward to having Nat's big ol' slug tear ya up again and makin' ya cum like ya did before... reflex an' all!"

Angela ignored him – she turned and placed the container on the cockpit bench and picked up the winch handle to trim the genoa. A bit of fine adjustment on the mainsheet and Interlude was back up to speed.

Picking up the container once more, she stole a glance back down the companionway – Nat was still there looking up at her smugly. Angela ignored him again and stepped out of the cockpit and moved cautiously down the side deck to the bow. Ross looked up at her as she knelt down to pass him the box of sandwiches – reaching for a sandwich, she noticed he had winch grease smeared over his hands. Callum took a sandwich too and thanked her.

"How's it going?" Angela asked.

"Slow... Would have been good to remove it completely and work on it down below, but the mounting bolts have seized," Ross said, chewing on his sandwich, "Probably another hour I reckon..."

"That long?" Angela asked, "Do you need me for anything else?"

"Nah... should be okay... young Callum here is doing a good job holding stuff for me. Just fill in the log book on the hour tho please."

"Alright... Um... I might have a sleep for an hour or so then... Get ready for my first watch this evening," she said.

Angela turned to Callum and noticed him looking at her intently. "Are you still going to keep me company tonight?"

"Yep, sure Angela, sure! Looking forward to it!" Callum confirmed warmly.

"So what's Nat doing, Ange?" Ross asked absently as he consumed another sandwich.

Angela felt her face flush at the mention of the old man's name, "Erm... he was asleep on the settee... Made him some lunch too. Do you want him?"

Ross sniffed, "Nah... Leave him down there out of the way... Let me know if he gets annoying tho, Babe."

"Uh huh... Will do..."

Angela made her way back to the cockpit with trepidation – her heart was racing and her legs felt like jelly as she sat on the port combing. Ross didn't suspect a thing – of that she felt certain. But the way Callum had looked at her unnerved her somewhat – it was as if he had picked up that something was wrong; as if he knew her better than her own husband...

Angela hardened her resolve – she was going to go down below and lock herself in her cabin and sleep. Yes, that's what she would do!

Coops812
Coops812
170 Followers