Sail to Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down the companionway and could see Nat lying back on the port settee, exactly as he had been half an hour earlier when she'd gone to make lunch. Determined now, she quickly stepped down below without saying a word and made her way to the narrow passage that led to the 'stateroom' cabin in the stern of the boat.

She looked down at the small double bed that took up most of the cabin and she felt the tears well-up in her eyes. What on earth had she just let happen to her, she wondered?

Angela closed the cabin door behind her and took a step inside. Almost dreamlike, she removed her sarong, letting it drop on the floor. Next, she slipped her damp bikini bottoms down her thighs and stepped out of them. She then ran her hands over her naked body from her shoulders, down over her breasts and to her flat stomach – closing her eyes, she thought of the orgasm she had experienced earlier. She had not felt something like that since her native pearl-diver took his winnings two years ago – a memory that had all but consumed her at times...

Angela felt a wave of guilt wash over her – and she collapsed facedown onto her bed, close to tears.

The cabin door was unlocked.

She waited pensively...

* * * * *

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 01 A husband hear and witness the rape of his beautiful wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories