All Comments on 'Sailing to The Bottom'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
really bad when you dont finish a story

2*

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 6 years ago
Just another example to show how mentally Disturbed Richard Gerald is

I mean this is just vile it's so bad. Let me see if I have this right... Michael the husband has hbeen in love all four of his college Years with Leslie.

Leslie on the other hand has been in love with Michael but she was so in love with Michael she just had to fuck lots of men.

Upon discovering that Leslie was in love with him... Michael asked why he was always in the friend zone and why she was fucking so many other men.

Leslie's answer is so Twisted so convoluted so shockingly irrational that instead of marrying her Michael should have called the local psychiatric ward and have her committed.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 6 years ago
Even worse is that there's no place for the story to go

his ex-wife just finished telling him that the only reason he got his promotions was because she was fucking the boss of the company.

Not only is this humiliating and emasculating in every possible way but what is worse is that the wife is upset and gets very angry when he calls her a whore and talks about her affair with the boss.

In other words even if she really believes what she was doing was not cheating the wife doesn't have the capacity to understand what it might have look like to the husband . And she doesn't think that the husband has any reason to be angry at her for having the affair.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago

Can't wait for the rest, awesome story.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 6 years ago
Got my attention !

They always say to ' write to your strengths ' , and no one does the immoral lawyer better than RG .

Also it seems that this author can get a rise out of his audience like few others in this genre ! Usually it's a good thing ( with a couple of glaring exceptions , lol ) to move your readers to emotion , and you always do with me .

Looking forward to the conclusion .

P.S. You and DTiverson need to co-author a story about love on the rocks and escape to the Caribbean , it just needs to happen !

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 6 years ago
@anony the first

The conclusion, as stated in the intro, is coming on the 4th. The story will presumably finish then. So your comment is misguided, and you show your ignorance and superficiality.

@RG. Really enjoyable story. You are one of my favorite authors.

Rutty

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

It's hard to feel any sympathy for the husband.

He knew Leslie had fucked legions of guys, slutting around campus while they were at University. Why on earth would he marry a woman like that?

Then we find out that she was physically abusive with him throughout their relationship... Finally, she reveals that she's an unrepentant whore, who thinks nothing of selling herself to get what she wants.

Run, Mike! Get that divorce asap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unrepentant Slut

Obviously if she has this view to get her husband ahead in his career then how many did she fuck at her job to get ahead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Harryin VA

Its very common in LW stories to have a wife decide that she missed exploring a lot of life's possibilities and then run amok with other men. I took what Leslie said to mean that she was checking it all out so that she wouldn't later fall into this trap.

Having said that, it is important to notice that she believes (in this case, correctly) that although she does these things right in his face she will still keep him. That she does keep him just confirms her own world view.

My theory of her thinking is that:

1. While she loved him in college, and was sure that he loved her, she took care of herself first and foremost. I infer that she knew that he loved her already because she made no effort to secure his romantic affections during her running around period. No need to chase after what she already has. He also had no problem with the way she used men in college.

2. She got together with him after doing whatever she felt like in front of him for years. He accepted this. He went along with this. He confirmed her belief in her own value as a woman. This makes it easier for her to be a RichardGerald woman.

3. Mike went along with the process that got him his wife - her f**king the many so why wouldn't he be OK with what Leslie does to get him advancement professionally? Actually, his ingratitude for her efforts is part of why she gets so angry on the boat. (That and the natural law that men like Mike just DO NOT abandon a woman like Leslie. How does that look to people? Its been rather an embarassment to her for five years. Especially when, while the author went on and on about her physical changes, no mention is made of Mike ever becoming more attractive. This is not the world she signed up for)

4. I don't know why I get upset, being pretty sure that by the end of Part 2 he's going to accept her as she is and admit that Leslie is right about everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

“I did it for you” - yeah, Ok

“I’m your wife” - mmm, ok

“you abandoned me” - sooo... no obligation to remain faithful?

“I’ve been searching for you for five years” - while faithfully celibate? banging PIs in exchange for their obviously ineffective services? banging her own way up the corporate ladder?

Can’t wait to see the rest of this “explanation”

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 6 years ago
Fucking

...brilliant!! 💥💥💥💥💥⚡️

naxos65naxos65almost 6 years ago
A-AND ?

I caught you having sex with my boss , It was for you ! A-AND ?

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
The Monster is after him

He certainly should sell the boat and buy a new identity. The best idea would be to move to Potosi. If he is lucky he will be able to survive above ten thousand feet and she won't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Step 1

This was a good start. Now when do we get chapter 2?

T.T.

nonethewisernonethewiseralmost 6 years ago
Is the baby his?

The surprise she wanted to talk to him about - sure it’s a baby. Is it his?

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 6 years ago
?.?

I'll rate and comment further when we see the conclusion .

So far I am liking this ...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Always interesting!

No one creates the wife that loves her husband and has affairs with no guilt as well as RichardGerald. As usual, the problem is just how much humiliation the husband accepts. The only way there can be more to the story is for some unexpected development or a very weak man, because most guys would sail away and end it here. The obvious thing to me is the wife never discussed fucking the boss so he could get ahead. If she thought he would be okay with it, she would have told him. She didn't. Now she acts like it was nothing and he should not only accept it, but encourage it. The part we never know in these stories is why the wife bothers chasing after a man she respects so little. I would love to have that question answered in a way that I can understand and accept. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not surprised

In What and When the wife also fucked a legion of guys in college. I don't think there will be a second chapter.

green117green117almost 6 years ago
A difficult story - I hope you can finish it.

I will say that having the fight as a metaphor for sex was amusing.

Looking forward to the continuation...

Green-something

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
ITS HARD TO COMPETE WITH A MERMAID ON THE OPEN SEA

and he is a landlubber TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only you can write so well about this kind of woman.

Certainly the only one since DQS1 left. This type of woman is not immoral, but rather amoral, certainly when she feels that the end justifies the means. The frustration of the men who love them is always so well described in your writing. You can’t help who you love nor can you make someone love you, even in reality and you convey that so well in your stories.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 6 years ago
Inexorable Penelope Refines and Rebaits Her Puta Allure After Tracking Down Her Hamlet-Hearted Odysseus

Time after time Richard Gerald's heroines dare to " have it all" in this wicked world. Pure always are they at heart regardless and disputes of scalding their significant others with discovery of hitherto now undiscovered carnal kinks and unsanctioned erotic exploits.

It hearkens me back to ' Little Rascals ' episode where Darla has both Butch and Alfalfa at her feet ( when the two aren't at each other's throat). It prepared me, unlike others, for cognitive dissonance gushing like torn femoral artery when marital dualities and erotic dynamics collide.

Mari55Mari55almost 6 years ago
I fear where this is going but can I dare to hope?

I read this and skimmed through one or two stories. I am not pleased. The husbands have no backbone and tend to submit.

Here we have an emotional manipulator and a weak minded individual who place different values to their union. I fear that the anon who wrote the long comment with 4 points is correct. It makes total sense for this (type of) story and the allows the characters to, well, stay in character. But can I dare to hope? Did the wimp reached his breaking point and decided to change his ways? Or will he keep being the safe place for the wife to return to and the only man that actually respects her (and worships her)?

The story was written with the nautical theme and that hasn't been touch much on this chapter but there's the boat, the grinning Cuban guy, the promiscuous wife and the wimp husband. Sex is bound to happen but the plot develops it remains to be seen. I don't expect much, to be honest.

sexydad50sexydad50almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Fun and fun. Loved it

sexydad50sexydad50almost 6 years ago
Loved it

Hope there are more chapters to come

alex_crossalex_crossalmost 6 years ago
More

I am looking forward to chapter two. Keep up the great stories.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

HDK nailed it & I dido his comments. But I have the answer to HDK's question.

If you remember Leslie had something special to tell him? It was 'she was pregnant' (now the parentage might be an issue since he was so wrapped up in Chicago) but 4yrs ago a child was born. So he missed all those glorious years of diapers and the firsts in everything's. Irregardless she is a whore in doing his boss jeopardizing their health. RG's got his hands full for the next chapter.

Personally, set sail for the Seychelles or grow a pair - tell her to F-off, divorce her shank ass, and get back to the life he wants. 5yrs of his left hand is long enough. He did nothing wrong but knowingly marry an immature college slut.

If DNA links him to the child then he has an obligation to the child but not her CHEATing ass. Since he was a stand-up guy he will do right - painfully. But she broke all trust irregardless to her motives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Obviously a talented writer

But the plot holes! The worst is probably her stating that she loved him from the start but fucked a thousand other guys for valuable experience.

PS this story is very familiar. Where has it been posted before?

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 6 years ago
Hope this is not RAAC (but it sure seems like it)

HDK raised some good points, such as why would this woman look for this guy for five years. Women are more practical than that. I like RG's writing and his plots are clever, but I am hoping against hope that this is not another RAAC story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No rating possible at this point

Since more is coming. But I don't see how "more" is arriving on the 4th since today is the 4th. I hope you don't mean next month. But this chapter is still entertaining theater. No doubt in my mind you spin a good yarn. I do hope you don't leave this poor guy hanging in the proverbial wind. He's pretty gutless. Oh, he manages to ruin his law firm and the man that screwed his wife. But he pulls up stakes and lives on a boat in the Caribbean for 5 years? Seems like he's given up on life because one woman cheats. It does sound like she's about to announce he has a kid, but we'll see. That's how one of RG's other characters bit the dust. His lawyer wife gets pregnant. Hope that doesn't happen. Some (HDK) have suggested he sail off into the sunset. But now that she knows the boat and it's registration he won't be hard to find. And there's certainly more to come and numerous directions this can go. I look forward to it. Glad to see HarryinVA is alive and kicking. His comments were off point but always funny to read his rants. I look forward to the next chapter - soon.

Moloch_The_MysticMoloch_The_Mysticalmost 6 years ago
This isn't about me not liking Richard Gerald

This isn't about me not liking Richard Gerald. He's one of the authors whose stories I go back to, he gets an emotional reaction from me ("Her Itch" and "Crime & Punishment Part 3"). But don't leave a cliffhanger on a special event story. You too, Jedd Clampett, though I enjoy your work as well. I'm pretty lenient, this is your work and it's up to you how to present it, but it's a special event.

The violence from the wife, finding out it's something she just does when she gets mad, that would be enough to get me to walk away. She's a sore loser, and I think that's why she's after him. He should have physically thrown her off the boat after the bite instead of letting her gracefully dive off vowing to return.

If Mike doesn't get his own paternity test, he's a sucker. I'm picturing a scene where Leslie says she had the tests done, but I'm 101% confident someone as wealthy and powerful as her could fake that rather easily. If the baby isn't his, I'm hard pressed to see a reason for Mike to return, unless the past five years were so miserable for him that he can't live without her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typical RG

Unfortunately, while RG has shown to be a good writer, in his command of the language and construction of scenes, his characters are as bad as ever. His females have zero empathy or loyalty, fucking everything for the sake of a painting, loneliness while doing an humanitarian effort or even job advancement, and apparently totally oblivious to the humiliation and pain they cause to the ones they claim to love (as if a succubus could love). His male leads, are even worse. Supposedly alpha males, sharks or genius engineers, all are castrated wimps, with absolutely no self-respect, ready to beg for more humiliation and pain in exchange for another despondent fuck with the "love of their lives", begging for love the same way an abandoned puppy begs for a pat on the head from his owner.

I think that he knows that this is the reason of his success - the way he infuriates any mentally sane reader, by destroying what could be a great story with totally implausible characters. His women are totally devoid of any redeeming features, his men are such pushovers and wet rags that one feels like kicking them in the gonads a few times just to see if they would react (probably would just get another apology out of them). But he gets the readers enraged with this waste of talent and total lack of moral compass, and he gets the controversy, and even the high votes of some, so he probably won't change. I admit, usually read his stories with a very small kernel of hope that this time he'll give us more believable characters, but also to get my daily amount of rage against the stupid and spineless out of the way.

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 6 years ago
ARGHHHH, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN RG

You've managed to press my buttons despite the implausible husband and the "thing from the lawyer swamp" he’s married to. God only knows why I get sucked in, but I do.

And again, the lack of good editing and the numerous spelling mistakes still interrupt the flow of the story and really piss me off, especially when I know you’re a really good writer and there should be no excuse for it, but again I forgive and live in hope.

Thanks and looking forward to part 2 which was supposedly published yesterday (must have been in a different time sector of the galaxy to the one I'm in).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good writing

Bad wife. Lets hope she takes at least 5 years to find him again. When she does show up, have him ask her what sex she has had for the last 10 years, and then ditch her again when she says, "But we are still married." To which he will respond, "Get Off my boat."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pitiful!!!!!!

For all the good points, and there are many, you left it, and us, with just 1/4 of a story. 1/3 at best. What this did, was make any effort, your's and our's, utterly useless and wasted. It simply goes nowhere. Worst thing is, with a little more effort, it could have been a masterpiece. 0*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
why didn't you finish it?

I hope you are planning another part to the story because this one is unfinished, well written but unfinished.

jtaylor

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 6 years ago
Second chapter?

If RichardGerald's pattern remains consistent, the second chapter will remove any sort of back bone the husband may have had as he accepts the wife's whoring ways as normal. Most of his stories, the person in chapter one is no where to be found in the second chapter, but is possessed by a weak, pathetic wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
CONFLICT MAKES A GREAT STORY

RichardGerald creates another dramatic story. The evil and callous wife😈.The kind, good, and naive husband😇.

Sure, it's simple. It works! The tension was cracking in this part of the story.

Here I'm hoping RichardGerald doesn't ruin the story, with a husband that reconciles. There was no revenge on her.

Hard to believe after 5 years!! But RG would do it.

Thanks for the story.

AMerryman

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Typical

Typical great start to RichardGerald story. Please take this one home. There must be consequences for her cheating. It was for you honey. Bullshit! Like the old frog and the scorpion tory, he knew she was a slut when he married her. Shouldn't be a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I won't bother reading past this, it's not worth it.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Wow. Some cynical comments!

I have no idea where RG intends to take this, but I'm sure it will be an eventful and well written ride. Onward, good writer. The suspense is killing me.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 6 years ago
What Happened to

I'm only with you Michael now that we are getting married? Leslie has her own sense of mortality in life and everybody else just needs to adjust - will Michael? Child if any, Michaels or his former boss?

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 6 years ago
OR MAYBE THE SURPRISE WAS NOT A CHILD

But an anouncement that he had been "promoted" within his company (with the unspoken part being thanks to the whoring "thing from the lawyer swamp" creature he appears to be married to).

But this is too lame and nowhere near dramatic enough compared to a child or three, so I doubt this will be the way it pans out.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 6 years ago
Where is part two?

Here it is, July 6th, and still no sign of the next part of this story.

FD45FD45almost 6 years ago
It is a boat

It moves.

But this would defeat the story and drama.

I see a kid of dubious parentage coming.

FD45FD45almost 6 years ago
My question is this

How did she transform?

That costs money.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 6 years ago
Fine story

so far five stars. Keep up good work!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 6 years ago
Typical of this author

Smart powerful women with pussy of a man. Same thing every story. Women sees sex as unemotional while the man is the sap who believe in love. Good to see him dump the wife although I see reconciliation. fd45 might have nailed it with a child being involved.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
Great Stories are made from . . .

. . . elements of great truths. Women just seem to have that certain something men always want to associate with. Great story RG.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Can't wait to see it End's. if I was him i would Sail on and transfer me and the boat to the Pacific. and Change the boats name. possibly check and see if she has a child and see if you can get a pic to compare.

Benedict12Benedict12almost 6 years ago
Complexities of love

No other writer on site explores the intricate nature of love between a man and wife or the character of the feminine heart with RG’s unique insight.I look forward to the next installment. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story but there are some jarring typos, etc.

Another read by almost anyone who has a minimal English skills would have improved it.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Good story, but.......

The end, of this part, was a bit disturbing.

The end showed an unbalanced wife.

Is that way he's scared of her?

Or is he a whimp?

Because in my encyclopedia

a husband afraid of his wife is a whimp.

And that is not the guy described in the better part of this story.

Another thing disturbing are the last words

she told him, before the showdown.

She needed to talk to him about something important.

Was she pregnant?

If so, who would be the father?

We don't even know if Roger was riding bareback or not.

So I'm as disturbed as the ending, lol.

This is solid writing and a good plot.

But the uneasiness of the last part

brings my rating down to 4 out of 5.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Forgot one thing.

Love the name of the story!

Good thinking RG!

Reminds my of a line in a Country song;

"I have to reach up to touch bottom,

and I'm still going down".

sandman666sandman666almost 6 years ago
Good story

I think it needs a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unfortunately, the cheater never sees the error of their ways...

...until they feel pain equal to or greatcthan they have inflicted and finally understood what it has cost them.

How could anyone in their right mind think that fucking around is helping? On no day and under no circumstances I can imagine did wifey not know she was risking everything. And I don’t believe for a minute that she wasn’t engaging in helping Michael’s carreer. She was indulging in fucking her husband’s boss for the sport of it....as she learned she could in college.

God, the ego of these people!and she will be arrogant to the last, tweaking his nose any way she can, to show her superiority. But...if you are clever, you attourney will also be very clever and will point out to her that her activities, that she promised to end when she wanted to marry and have babies (was her good news a baby or her foreknowledge of his elevation to partner?), have had the opposite result as she swore to fulfill....to make Michael happy. She can’t undo the damage and he can’t possible ever be happy with her again....unless, of course he’s overcome by her charms and her overt sexuality....even in the face of her blatant perfidy and her arrogant belief that it had no possible impact on the marriage or her husband.

I truly enjoy how you write your characters and weave your stories....this one in particular.

I for one, am looking forward to the rest of the story.

Thank you!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
I am interested.

This was well done but I do not believe equity has been established.

I am curious 2 c what happens next. She needs adequate retribution, however, it seems the wimpy husband is unable to deliver an adequate humiliation and exert the necessary control over his whore for satisfaction to be complete.

This whore needs a very strong hand if your protagonist is to be her mate.

I do love that he destroyed his adversary but the stupid bitch is apparently unaware of that as well.

She is apparently whorish, beautiful, strong willed and as intelligent as cabbage to not understand what her whoring would bring about in her husband or connect the dots.

This particular skank didn't have any insight whatsoever into the man she married. To be fair, he didn't realize what a slime cunt prostitute he put a ring on either.

Another chapter would be read with relish. Curiosity peaked.

green117green117almost 6 years ago
Yah know, the comments have more errors that the stories...

"piqued"

(shudders)

Green-something

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
liked it

Is this like the bridge? Get rid of the wife and Crane in one fell swoop. Tell the legals that tell lawyers they can practice what they were doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

All I can ask is please don’t let him give in and get back with her. If any woman as smart as her or a complete dummy thinks that fucking her husbands boss to get him a partnership is completely insane. She was his friend but a dirt bag whore who most men I know would’ve never married . She fucked him how many times and how does she think her husband looks. How humiliating for if he didn’t know that his boss was fucking her and I’m sure he brags to other partners obviously. She was a pig when they were just friends and still is . She don’t see her fucking his boss as anything other than helping him. I’m sure a kid is going to pop up and be his , dna test and all but he still should never never take her back . What he should say is he loved her for so long watching her pig herself out to tons of guys as he suffered and he still married her but now besides humiliating him to the highest degree she also emasculated, cucked him and abused him . She’s the smartest dumb selfish whore I’ve ever heard . Disgraceful and probably added another 50 guys to her long list of cocks she fucked.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 6 years ago
Never Promise A Story By A Date Certain

RG promised, in the introductory remarks, to post the second, and presumably final, portion of this tale by 7/4. This was a mistake. Writing, rewriting, and editing notoriously take longer than estimated. Authors should never promise a story, or chapter, by a date certain. Real life has a way of disappointing everybody.

I do criticize submitting an initial installment of a multipart story and expressly euchring readers in to starting with a promise of speedy completion and breaching the promise. RG was obviously so determined to participate in the nautical story event that he posted too soon. BR1958 should have reined him in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3* Wimpy

The only part that saves this story is the realistic portrayal of working in a big law firm. Gerald is a typical wimp cuck author. The husband doesnt take video of his cheating wife and lover. After the big legal disaster, he doesnt get a ski mask on and give Crane a beat down. Then like a coward, he slips away without confronting his whore wife. There's more, but I think this proves Gerald is a typical cowardly girlyman author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Work

Nice! Enjoy your stories looking forward to the conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

Good story. Five Stars. He apparently was a chump and wimp until he finally grew a pair and was smart enough to blow up his law firm and ditch the wife.

Needs to keep her ditched, cause that is one fucked up woman he should have never married.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 6 years ago
Where is part two?

As the famous Ronald Reagan once said, “Here we go again.” Meaning, it is July 8th, and still no second part. It’s like the story, “When We Were Married!” Sort of a cliffhanger pause at the completion of part one, and now an extreme pause with many readers upset at having to wait so long to learn what happens. But I guess we’ve all learned from RG’s stories that life’s not fair, so no real surprise that we might be waiting a whole lot longer for part two. At least RG can take pride in the high demand for his stories.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
I agree with HDK

To me the outcome and explanation was obvious. Now RG has painted himself into a corner with the plot and these two opposing personalities. The insulting “promote my husband “ fuck is more of a deal breaker than just out and out infidelity. At first he was just contending with infidelity. With her showing up to rub it in his face, after five years, just how little she thought of him and his capabilities was a really low blow. This spiteful act is too much to overcome.

Finis!

Sail off into the sunset.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
green117

I tend to drink heavily while reading and posting. My apologies for incorrect spelling and grammar.

If I submit a story, ever, I will be sure to edit the hell out of it;;)

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 6 years ago
Pushing buttons

I'll wait for the end to rate, but I always love the way RG pushes readers' buttons. It's his story, but everyone feels the need to tell him how to write it. That's one of the marks of a good writer, in my opinion.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
There's not a whole lot of whores like a Richard Gerald's whore...

Very happy to see the new offering of this esteemed author.

Sure, it isn't one of the stories I've been eagerly awaiting from him (one day or another, that "C&P" saga has to be done... and we're all still waiting for a conclusion to the "Faithful" series!), but beggars aren't chooser, and, given the very slim offering worth reading in the LW category lately, I'll definitively take what I can get here!

And what did we get? Well, the usual Gerald, as it turns out, which is not bad, not bad at all: a way too dependent and righteous hero, his faithless dream girl who truly believe her wedding vows were optional, white collar shenanigans, brutal paybacks against the asshole who fucked up the hero's life, some running away of sort... So yeah - déjà vu for this author, but, when you read someone so good at what he does, is there really something to complain about?

Except for the protagonists of the story, of course.

There's probably a part of the reader that wants to feel sorry for Mike, that wants to somehow commiserate with him over Leslie's actions... sadly, it's more probable there's a must bigger part that's saying "the dumbass should have seen it coming." The way the author presented them, the Doughertys made very little sense together: according to them, sure, they were in love with each other from the start, but, instead of declaring their 'true' feelings to each other, they chose to remains friends while Les fucked as many dicks as she could, with Mike miserably pinning for her. While watching his friend used her freedom to get laid as much as possible, the sad fuck didn't seem to use his at all - no girlfriends, no dating, no sex... 'cause he was IN LOVE!!! What a moron... And, just to make it crystal clear how moronic he is, he agreed to marry his slutty friend simply at face value, without having any true emotional relationship with one another, without fading out first whether or not they were actually compatible with each other. A sad simp who put all on his feelings on a over-sexed platonic buddy who never been faithful to anyone... yep, sure looks like a flawless recipe to a divorce! Plus there's the whole mystery as to where she got the money to 'fix' herself Junior year - why is she keeping this a secret? Dude always knew about her proclivity to 'slut around', so what could she has done to get her work done that is so egregious, she would be too ashamed to confess it? Seriously, the more you learn about Leslie, the more baffle you are that her husband was dumb enough to marry her.

So whoring herself for the greater financial good of their coupling was pretty predictable - so predictable, in fact, that it's absurd to genuinely believe Mike didn't see it coming. You also wonder how could he not have figure out that little fact while on that boat of his - what was he thinking of, exactly, while sailing? Did he really needed Leslie to plainly spell out the reasoning behind her actions when they were so obvious? That's ultimately my main trouble with Mike: his highly wavering level of intelligence. He seems like a bright lad mos of the time, and how he got back at Roger Crane was not only brilliant, but totally brutal; still, and I know a lot of men can have a blind spot, when it comes to the women they love... but this ain't just a spot - dude is completely blind when it comes to Les! Blind, dumb, retarded - pick whatever describe him best, it would fit the moron like a glove. Man, his ridiculous reactions to Leslie showing up Marigot Bay almost made me hate him - he was laughing WITH her when he should have been constantly annoyed by her presence. And what's that whole thing about her beating on him being a pattern in their relationship? Hey, FUCK the whole notion that it isn't a big deal, 'cause he's bigger and stronger than her - on either side of the gender, physical abuse isn't a sign that you're in a loving and long-lasting relationship.

So yeah: those two should DEFINITELY not be together.

But they will end up as such. 'Cause they are the main characters in a Richard Gerald story, and I've read enough of them, where the woman's most despicable actions didn't manage to completely doomed her relationship, to think that this slight disagreement has to what an affair is or isn't will actually end up tearing them apart. The worst part about it all: while it's a given Mike haven't had sex with anyone since learning about Leslie's infidelity, there's no fucking way on Earth she stayed the least bit celibate while looking for him those past five years. And less we forget about those ' wonderful news' see wanted to tell him about before he disappeared - oh you just know what kind of news she was about tell him, but you just don't know whether or not the kid was his...

'Guess we'll get that answer on the next chapter... but please be merciful, Richard, and don't make your main character accepts the child without getting a paternity test.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7almost 6 years ago
mmmm new Richard Gerald story

Ok, let's see. Cheating wife who loves her husband. Check.

Humiliated husband who has his revenge and runs away. Check.

Lots of unethical lawyers milking the system. Check.

First attempt at reconciliation which fails. Check.

Hey, wait a minute. Where's the other hot woman how always comforts our hero?

And we all know that in the end our hero will end up with both women.

I love Richard Gerald stories. Five out of five so far.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Decent men

marrying obvious sluts seems a literotica standard. Marry a slut, and eventually she will show her true colors.

You put these two back together, expect a big middle finger from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
just another heartless Cunt and the loser husband

He knew from the beginning that she was a heartless Cunt yet loved her. That equals LOSER. She treated him like a pet and used him as one. She played him from the start. He gets what he deserves. No one respects a LOSER. If you put these two back together, then I have no respect for that either.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Couldn't Stay Away!

What is it with RG's wives that they think that their husbands will be happy to know that their wives don't think they can succeed if she doesn't whore herself out for him?

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
5* story

i just love these stories about selfish entitled women and the marital strife that ensues. Of course you do need a passive weakish type husband to make it work but its well worth it. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The selfish entitled woman

Why would he want her . It's a sailboat and the oceans are huge.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Mmm....

Interesting storyline, but the ending is somewhat unsatisfying? Complete? Very well written. Excellent really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FUCKING SHIT

I did not get half way thru the first page before I was puking my guts out. I sure hope it ends better than it started. This guy is a nutless wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*

when you marry a whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*

when you marry a whore...

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
RichardGerald stories...

The more I read, the more I wonder why he wastes his (and our) fucking time

One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no ending

did i miss something or was there supposed to be an sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow, what a stinker!

There is no end, it just stops! Bullshit personified. I will never read one of his stories again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THERE IS A SEQUEL

Find it on RichardGerald's Submissions page. It is located right underneath the present story.

Unfortunately, it is not in a sidebar titled Also in This Series where it should be at the end of this story.

Unfortunately, it has the exact same title as this story, with nothing to distinguish it as part two.

At least, the Description identifies it as part two.

Judging from the comments on this story, many will not like the conclusion, although it received a slightly higher rating than the present story. Both parts received higher ratings than they deserved, IMO, because of the final ending of part two (which is why it is not a 5 star story).

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good start

Shame the author didn't write the next part. FTDS where are you ?z5naf9

coredencoredenover 4 years ago
Typo

Self-conscious NOT self-conscience

notredame43notredame43over 4 years ago
sorry but no

She did it for her ego pure plain and simple. This is nothong more than that, she whored herself out, He left the sequel wasnt needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop NOW

as always Richard inevitably turns the man into a cum guzzling cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a CLuc

My Wife and I were talking after reading this Story .. Most of My Friends are Marines or Rednecks .. Trust Me these guys are Not Clucks .. One of the Marines told Me how they Police their own .. If a Marine messes with another Marine's wife . He usually gets a Visit from 3-4 Marines who talk to Him Nicely .. Then he is Transferred to another unit ..

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree with last comments all I read.

USMC Vietnam

He is Cucky if stays with her.

He knew what she was like in college and now reverted.

Take ship out a lot farther and throw her overboard with 50 or more lbs of whatever fastened to ankles

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
WEAK IDIOT

Good story , until the STUPID ending

Is this character all of a sudden so weak as to accept her behaviour????

BULLSHIT

He hadnt been earlier in the story, but all of a sudden that changed????

Why is it that the author can NEVER create a decent ending to their stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cheating wife apologist part 1

What a wimp.

Let's see if part 2 completely deballs main character. Seems to be a theme in authors work.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Good story; holds your interest. Thanks for sharing. But I still think he should BTB:).

BigJim48BigJim48almost 4 years ago
Sailong Away.......

Whore in school, whore in marriage regardless of her excuses. BTB! The MC burned the law partner, why quit - BTB also!

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

You had me reading beginning to end with the opening paragraph!

"a Morgan 41. She's a fair-weather sailor and takes at least two to handle her but"

I have enjoyed your story and thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Aroused?!

Let me get this straight, He leaves her cheating ass because he's done with her, then she shows up, physically attacks him, and he gets aroused from holding her? What is he? A twelve year old? Nothing to see here folks, obviously another 'lived happily ever after with a whore' story is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jesus Christ!

Another “I did it for you! I fucked your boss for your career!

All she does is make sure you you feel you can’t get either job done!

Just drown the fucking bitch, already!

No, I’m sure Richard Gerald...um...I mean the pussy is going to take her back in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This bitch is a cheater with no morals..........

No mater how you look at this...she cheated on her husband...can you believe she thinks he should be proud of her for lowering herself to such a low state of morals... but that's how this story ends....and I hope I never read another story by this author again................

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago

Part 1 - Easy read however,

Leslie - While she was in school, she became a slut. When she decided she wanted Mike to be her husband she made a promise to do everything to ensure his happiness.

Leslie - When she had the chance, she became a married slut. Her reason does not really matter. She violated her promise and her vows.

Mike - “In one instant, my emotions went from numb to a fiery hate that burned with a hellish heat.”

Mike - “As regards my wife, I was indifferent. I loved her, but now that love was leavened with hate.”

Five years is not long enough to get over the hate and her betrayal. Since this submission was for a nautical theme; Mike should have sailed off into the sunset. Always have an exit strategy . . .

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Difficult to swallow supposedly intelligent characters who cling to dumb notions. Of course it happens in real life, but hearing their baloney is still tiresome.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 3 years ago

Isn't her sleeping with his bosses to further his career in the same lies as "the cheques in the mail" and "No, i promise i won't cum in your mouth"? Get the kid DNA tested, fight for custody if needed, but send her packing no matter the outcome.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous