Sailors and Flyboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was bigger—both longer and thicker—than Big Ralph's was. Tim gasped and groaned at the sight of it—and then at the feel of it as Bill stroked his cheeks with it, always returning to pressing it at Tim's lips. Although he'd never done this before, it had been going on around him on board ship for weeks and Tim had seen several examples of it, so he opened his lips to the cock and did what came naturally in sucking and engorging.

Everything was new to him. He had no idea that sex with a man could be like this. Later he would go over all of it in his mind again—to consider what he liked and what he didn't like. For now he'd do whatever was demanded of him. He'd pay the rent and it would be over.

He was laying at the foot of the bed, with his butt on the edge. He was staring straight up at the ceiling and was arching his back and then releasing, arching and releasing, bunching up wads of the bed spread and releasing. Bunching and releasing. Gasping and groaning, every neuron of him concentrating on his cock and balls being sucked, on the tongue going to his channel entrance, on the lubricated fingers invading his ass.

Bill then was standing over him, between his thighs. Naked. A magnificent, slightly hairy body. Long, thick cock standing out and curved up from his black, curly bush. A smile on his face. Rolling a condom on his cock.

Tim trembled and began hiccupping deep in his throat, as Bill gripped and lifted and spread his thighs, rolled his pelvis up, and placed the bulb of his cock at the entrance.

"Oh, shit, oh fuck!" Tim cried out as the bulb pressed in a bit and revolved, seeking entrance.

"You've never had one this big, have you?" Bill asked.

Tim shook his head.

"But you have been fucked before?"

Tim nodded and covered his face with his arm.

"No don't do that," Bill said. "I want to watch your eyes while you take it. I'll go slow and be gentle, but don't deny me the view of you taking it."

Bill was slow and gentle—at least until he was in and Tim had opened to him and was moaning how good it felt, how filling it was, how he'd never had it this good before. And then Bill started pumping and Tim started writhing and crying out a commentary on where the cock was—everywhere—and what it was doing to him—sending him over the moon.

"That was great. You're so sexy. A natural," Bill said after he'd withdrawn and rolled the condom off his cock. "Now, why don't you go get a shower and then I'll take you out and show you some of the sights of San Diego. We'll do something with your shore leave other than spend it here, fucking." He pulled Tim off the bed, turned him toward the connecting bathroom, and gave him a slap on the rump to get him going.

Tim spent the shower trying to decide whether he really wanted to see the sights of San Diego or just stay here and be fucked by Bill again. All thoughts of doing it once to pay the rent and that was it had floated out of his mind and desires. Javier had said he'd only need to do it once—or at least had strongly hinted that. Tim wasn't sure that he didn't want to do it constantly over his two-day pass. Where would Bill spend the night, he wondered. He lived here and had his own place, of course. But was this room for just Tim or for both of them? He now wanted it to be for both of them.

He walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around him and stopped dead in his tracks. Bill was sitting on the side of the bed, still naked, but, most tellingly, with another condom rolled on his erect cock.

"I decided there is plenty of time for sightseeing. Come here." He reached over and pulled the towel off Tim. "Unless you don't want to."

Tim quickly showed that he wanted to. Bill marked this as a done deal for his friends' plans for the weekend.

This time Bill fucked Tim on his lap. Tim was sitting in his lap, facing Bill. His torso was laying back, supported by Bill's long, strong arms, with Bill's hands hooked over Tim's shoulders. Tim's legs were stretched out on the bed behind Bill. Bill's long torso was hunched over Tim's chest. Bill pulled Tim's channel back and forth on his cock. Bill was looking down intently into Tim's eyes, watching them come alive and flash and burn as Bill increased the pushing and pulling. Faster and deeper, ever fast and deeper, until both men cried out, coming nearly together.

Two hours. Paying the rent had taken two hours. Or so Tim thought. They showered together then, Bill making a joke about conserving water in drought-ridden southern California, and Tim almost wanting to be taken again from the arousal of Bill soaping up and rinsing off his body.

Javier wasn't there when they came back to the main part of the club, so the two of them drove off in Bill's Mustang convertible. Bill drove Tim down from the plateau and through the old, historic part of the city to the docks, where they toured the USS Midway Museum. Tim was like a little kid in his need to explore everything, and the actual little kids present all wanted to ask Tim, dressed in his Navy whites, about ships and sailing—and he stood with many of them for the photos they wanted. More than one of them asked Tim if he was a museum guide, and Tim almost wished that he was. Standing by, Bill nearly laughed, at what the parents of these kids would think if they'd known that Tim had been riding his cock just an hour earlier.

From the ship, they checked out Balboa Park, and then Bill took Tim to the San Diego zoo and watched him revert to a young child again. Bill had to keep telling himself that Tim wasn't a child, that he was a delicious young man with a sweet ass that was going to be reamed beyond his wildest imagination over the next two days. The thought didn't make him apprehensive, though; it made him go hard. He wanted nothing more than to pull Tim behind the monkey house and bang him again right there. He settled with buying Tim a stuffed monkey toy, which Tim accepted with a big smile and held close to his chest as, in the gathering twilight, they drove back up onto the plateau and to the welcoming arms of the officers' club.

Dinner and Dance

Javier was at the dinner table when Bill and Tim entered the dining room. But he wasn't alone. Pete and Todd and Dan were there too. They were drinking, waiting for Bill and Tim to arrive. They were all smiles for Tim when he was introduced to them. He was everything they had hoped for. Their smiles broadened as Bill went around to his friends to whisper how much greater than they anticipated Tim's ass was and how much the innocent he played while he was being played. While Bill was making the rounds, Tim was telling Javier what he'd seen that day and, with a blush now that he thought about how immature having the stuffed monkey was, still couldn't resist showing Javier the prize Bill had given him at the zoo. Javier beamed at the news, contemplating a bonus on his finder's tip.

Tim contemplated Bill's new friends while they were eating dinner. Dan and Todd didn't bother him. They obviously were into each other. Pete worried him. He was a hulk, and a black hulk at that. Tim didn't think of himself as prejudice, but there weren't all that many blacks in the Iowa town he came from, and he had learned to be wary of them since he'd entered the Navy. On ship they seemed to move in packs, and they'd give him the most worrying looks. He'd been warned about their interest in gangbanging sailors they could isolate in hidden compartments. And in the shower room, he'd seen that, to a man, they were lower hung than the whites and Hispanics he saw. They both made him shudder and fascinated him. And this Pete was no different. He seemed to be the Alpha Dog of this gathering of friends. All of the other men deferred to him, and, although he didn't say much—just sat there with an inscrutable half smile on his face most of the time—when he did speak, everyone stopped what they were doing and listened. And when it came to developed bodies, although all four of these guys were built like tanks, he was the awesome one.

After dinner, Pete led the way toward the back of the club. There was activity in the front bar, but they found that there was even more going on in the back bar. One wouldn't have known it before opening the doors into the bar. Although they were met with raucous noise from a DJ sound system, they heard practically nothing before opening the doors. The building had really good soundproofing.

The back bar was all guys and most of them were shirtless—which all of Pete's crew, including Tim, were in short order. Guys were out on the floor dancing with each other. The DJ was up on a platform, at one end of it. In the middle of the platform was a pole going up to the ceiling. The guys all bellied up to the bar and Bill took possession of Tim. Bill perched against a stool, facing out into the room, and just pulled Tim's butt into his crotch and embraced him with his arms. He played Tim's bare chest with his hands, letting one glide down occasionally to cup and squeeze Tim's basket. When he did this, Tim would turn his head and they'd kiss deeply. Tim was getting the idea he wouldn't be sleeping in the BOQ room all by himself, and he had warmed up to that idea. Bill's fucking was nothing like Big Ralph's was.

A couple of more loud songs with a strong beat and Javier was on the platform, dancing on the pole, and slowly shedding parts of his Navy whites. Dan and Todd were at the end of the bar, on stools, and kissing and touching each other with their hands. They also, though, were watching Javier dance. Pete was sitting in the stool next to Bill and Tim. He was turned toward those two and was watching him. Again the little half smile. Every once in a while he'd take a swig of his drink, but Tim got the impression that he didn't look at the drink—that he continued watching Bill play Tim's nipples, suck on his ear lobe, and cup his basket with his hand.

Tim could feel how hard Bill was for him—and that aroused him too—and he was beginning to wonder if Bill was going to fuck him again right there on the bar stool—with the black bruiser, Pete, watching. It seemed possible. Some of the other guys in the room were fucking. The party was getting pretty wild.

Tim didn't know if he cared or not. This wasn't costing him anything. This certainly was different from life on the ship. And this certainly was some shore leave. Bill was such a hunk. Tim couldn't wait to be alone with him again.

They went into a long kiss, with Bill stuffing his hand under the waistband of Tim's Navy whites, which wasn't an easy thing to do as tight as the trousers were. Tim's balls were now being cupped flesh on flesh, and he'd gone hard. He was panting. If Bill stripped his trousers off and put him on the cock right here, right now, Tim would have been happy.

When they came out of the kiss, Tim looked at the platform. Javier had been down to his briefs when they had started the kiss. Now he was gone. Gone too were Dan and Todd, and Tim assumed they had gone off to some corner to hump. They practically had been doing it there at the bar. He didn't know where Javier had gone off to, though.

Bill pressed another beer on Tim. This was, what? his eighth or tenth beer of the day? He'd lost count. Bill made him chug it, though. Then Bill moved his lips to Tim's ear so that Tim could hear what he said over the noise of the crowd and music, and growled. "It's time to go to the room."

As they were walking down the silent, dark corridor of the BOQ, seeming like a cemetery in contrast to the noise of the party room, with Bill guiding a somewhat dazed Tim with a hand on his buttocks, Tim was not unaware that Pete was following behind them.

* * * *

Fifteen minutes later, Tim was lying on one of the queen-sized beds in the room on his side, cupped into Bill's chest. Bill was holding Tim to him with an arm around his chest. He was lifting Tim's upper leg with a hand under his knee. And his cock was slow-pumping Tim's ass. Tim was moaning through a slack jawed mouth. His attention, through glassy eyes, was riveted on the other queen-sized bed.

Todd was lying on his back, his arms embracing Javier's chest. Javier was lying on top of him. Todd's thick cock was stuffed up Javier's ass. Todd's legs were laced through Javier's, holding them imprisoned and spread. Dan was kneeling between the spread legs, crouched over Javier's chest, his arms stiff-armed on either side of the chests of the men below him. His hips were cruelly punching at Javier's hole, pistoning his long cock inside Javier and on top of Todd's stretching and hard, but dormant, cock. Javier was squirming and breathing hard at the double invasion.

As Tim watched, Dan slowed down his thrusts, but Todd's movement came to life. Javier was crying out. Some of it was expressing unbounded pleasure. Some of it wasn't. But Javier was a trooper and knew what he was being paid by these men to take.

As if the atmosphere was turning up the lust dial, Bill started pistoning his cock inside Tim as well and Tim buried his face in the bedspread, groaned . . . and ejaculated.

Pete, naked, was sitting in a chair, watching, and pulling on his cock.

Twenty minutes later, Tim was lying back, cantilevered over the surface of the bed. Pete was kneeling, his knees pushed under Tim's buttocks and gripping his sides to hold his torso off the bed. Tim's legs were stretched out beyond Pete's hips. Tim's torso revealed that he already was spent—and, now, was overpowered, nearly overstretched. He was just lying back, his arms dangling at his side, his head flopped back, staring at the headboard, jerking just a bit at every long push of the channel off the monster cock and then a tired gasp at the long pull of his channel back onto the shaft. All of Tim's fears and anticipations were being realized. A black man's cock that was thicker and longer than anything Tim had ever seen hanging between any man's thighs, white or black. A fuck that was both horrendous and glorious. A filling that surely would split him, but somehow didn't.

Tim hadn't been asked if Pete could fuck him too. But Tim was no dummy. Six men in this room with two beds, two of them small, young sailors and four of them big, hulky Air Force officers. Tim knew that he'd found the gang bang that he'd been avoiding on board the ship.

On one side of the bed beside him, Javier was on all fours and Bill was crouching over his hips pistoning him hard. Next to them, pointed in the opposite direction, Dan was in the same position on top of Todd.

Alone but still moaning at Pete's taking, Tim was dozing. Bill was sitting next to him, stroking his cheek with his fingers. He lowered his mouth to Tim's ear. "You were really hot with Pete. If you can take Pete's cock, you can take any man's. It's good preparation."

Preparation for what? Tim wondered. He heard growling and grunting in the room, beyond the beds. The room reeked of musk and the smell of sweat and cum. Pete was stalking Javier on the other side of the room. Both were in a crouch and Javier was feinting this way and that, testing Pete's reactions, while Pete was moving from one side to the other, trying to figure out the smaller man's pattern. Pete's gigantic cock was waving out in front of him. Freshly crowned. Tim knew it was a new condom, because he had felt Pete fill the one he was fucking Tim with. When he had pulled it off his cock, it was thick as a sea slug, filled with cum. It was a slight thrill to Tim that he had caused Pete to cum that much for him.

Bill moved Tim to his back and was sucking on his nipples and lacing fingers in his balls and tugging on them. Dan and Todd were lying on their backs next to each other on the other bed, resting. Tim dozed off.

He woke again to the feel of hands on his ankles, pulling him toward the foot of the bed. It was Todd's turn to fuck him. Tim groaned. Dan was still on his back on the other bed. Pete had caught Javier. Javier was suspended, horizontally in the air over the floor. He was gripping the arms of a chair in both hands. Pete was behind him, between Javier's legs with them spread out from his hips like Javier was a wheel barrow, and he was slow-fucking Javier's ass. Javier was sweating like a pig and groaning deeply.

The shower was going. Bill was missing, so Tim assumed he was the one in the shower. For some reason, Tim felt a loss of his protection, although he had a flash of anger in the realization that Bill hadn't protected him from anything and was unlikely to.

"No, please, enough," Tim murmured, but Todd wasn't listening to him. He gathered Tim up in his arms and turned him as Todd sat on the end of the bed. Tim heard a roar from the other side of the room. Pete had come again. Dan stirred and sat up in the other bed. Todd lowered Tim's channel on this thick cock, with Tim sitting in his lap, facing the room. Javier was on the floor in front of the chair, curled up, and Pete was standing over him, rolling the condom off his still-hard cock. Once again, the spent condom reminded Tim of a sea slug. Todd was raising and lowering Tim on his cock and murmuring in his ear how tight and sweet he was. Pete walked by the bed and dropped the spent condom in a waste basket and peeled another packet off a string of them on the bedside table. A tired Tim, eyes slitted and seeing everything as a blur, leaned his head back into Todd's shoulder as Todd, his arms crossed under Tim's diaphragm continued to lift and lower his channel on the thick cock.

Tim opened his eyes to the feel of a hand on his shoulder. Dan was standing in front of him, holding his cock up in his other hand. Tim took the cock in his mouth and started sucking it hard.

"Lower and stretch him," Dan said, and Tim felt himself being lowered on the surface of the bed on top of Todd's chest. Todd's legs were pushing on Tim's, raising and spreading them. Dan was crouching between the spread legs and Tim felt the bulb of the long, now-rehardened cock at his rim above the root of Todd's buried cock.

"Noooo," he moaned weakly. They were moving in to trap him in a double penetration.

Pete voiced some sort of command, though, and was brushing Dan aside and reaching down and pulling Tim off Todd. He pulled Tim out into the center of the room. Tim was just about to voice some form of thanks when Pete bent him over at the waist and started entering him from the rear. Tim groaned weakly. When Pete started pumping him, Tim's legs went to jelly, and Pete put an arm around his waist, pulling his feet off the floor, and went into a balancing crouch. He continued pumping, faster and deeper. Tim ejaculated weakly, shortly before Pete did so more strongly. Then Pete just let Tim sink to the floor in a heap. Javier wasn't far from him, also still curled up on the floor.

Bill had come out of the bathroom and stretched out on the bed. Dan and Todd took their turn in the shower. Pete went and sat in the chair. When Dan and Todd had showered, he nudged Javier and told him to go clean himself. With a groan and a grunt, Javier slowly raised himself and went off to the shower. When he was done, Pete rose from the chair, picked Tim up, slung him over his shoulder, and took him into the bathroom. Tim just stood, weakly in the shower as Pete soaped both of them up roughly and let the shower rinse them off. He tossed a towel to Tim, who was on more sure legs now, and went into the bedroom with a towel to dry himself.

When Tim came out of the bathroom, the lights were off in the bedroom. In the light from the bathroom, Tim could see that Dan and Todd were in the far bed, with Javier between them. Pete was in a chair with his heels on the bed where Bill was stretched out. The level of snoring indicated that maybe they all were asleep.

His ordeal was over, he decided. Was this worth free room and board during his shore leave? Whatever it was, it was something he'd never forget. And it wasn't necessarily bad. Now that it was over, he could concentrate on the pleasure of it. What Big Ralph gave him wasn't fucking. This had been fucking. Lying under Big Ralph from now on would be no big deal.