Sailors and Flyboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He switched off the bathroom light and went and collapsed onto the edge of the bed Bill was on, seeking whatever privacy he could get. Bill's arm came over and pulled Tim into the curve of his body as he turned toward Tim.

In the middle of the night, Tim woke. Bill also was awake and saw that Tim's eyes were open. "Have you ever been fucked like that before?" he whispered.

"No," Tim answered honestly.

"We enjoyed you. Like Javier, we'd enjoy doing you any time you come in on shore leave. You won't find a cock like Pete's anywhere else. You're spoiled for it now."

"We'll see." Tim was suddenly mortified. He'd meant the "we'll see" to be finding any better fucking than Pete did. Bill probably took it as an answer that he wanted it again the next time he had shore leave. He was right in that.

"Good," Bill murmured. "When I take you back to the ship, I'll give you contact numbers. Next time, we'll pay you the same we pay Javier—$500 for the weekend for unlimited access."

Unlimited access, Tim thought. What a strange way to express it. He was on the verge of laughing about that, but his attention was arrested. Bill was moving him.

"It's late," Tim whispered. "We should be—"

Bill laughed. "We got you for the weekend, little buddy. You're going to be fucked all through the night."

Tim moaned. Bill was on his back, pulling Tim over on top of him on his back. Bill was getting his legs between Tim's and lifting and spreading Tim's legs. His cock was sliding into Tim's channel and his arms were lacing through Tim's and stretching and trapping the young sailor's arms over his head.

Tim woke up laying on his belly diagonally in the bed. Dan was saddled over his hip and fucking down in him. Pete was doggy fucking Javier in the other bed. Tim's head was hanging over the side of the bed and he was staring down into a waste basket half full of spent condoms.

Todd and Bill were nowhere to be seen or heard.

Dan filled his condom and got off Tim and went to the shower. Tim was moving to get off the bed when strong, brown hands gripped his waist and pulled him down to the side of the bed, moving his feet to the floor. Tim was bent over on the bed on his belly. Pete entered him and began a strong stroke.

Javier got off the other bed and went into the bathroom, and, presumably into the shower. When both Dan and Javier came out of the bathroom, they stood there, toweling off, and watching Pete stroke on inside Tim.

Tim was moaning and panting and gasping. He had been a bit premature in thinking it was all over the previous night.

Dan and Javier continued watching as they dressed. Pete stroked on.

After the two had left the room, Pete shot his load, pulled out and went to the shower, tossing his sea slug of a spent condom in the waste basket on his way to the bathroom.

He hadn't said anything at all to Tim. Tim was just there for their special weekend.

It was nearly noon when Tim struggled into the dining room, so he ordered a hamburger and shake with fries. Pete and Javier were gone. Bill was there. He'd finished eating, but he said he would wait around and take Tim to see something else of San Diego after he'd eaten and then take him back to his ship.

Dan and Todd weren't there, but they came into the dining room as Tim was finished eating.

"Want you back in the bedroom after you're done here," Dan said. "We got interrupted doin' you together last night. We're not done." Then they walked on toward the corridor to the BOQ rooms.

"No," Tim said to their departing backs. "No," he said, turning to Bill. "Please, no. I've had enough. You guys have had enough of me."

"It's still the weekend," Bill said.

"No," Tim said, starting to rise from the table.

Bill stood, gathered him up, tossed him over his shoulder, and started walking down the corridor.

Dan and Todd took him the way they had started to do the previous evening. Todd was under Tim on his back, Tim's back on him, Todd's cock buried up Tim's channel. He was embracing Tim's chest with his arms and pushing Tim's legs up and out with his. Dan crouched between Tim's legs, forced his cock in over Todd's, and did most of the pumping.

Tim lay there, whimpering and trapped between them. It wasn't as bad as he had imagined it to be. Pete had reamed him well for it.

Back to the Sea

Before taking Tim back to the ship, Bill drove him up the coast in the Mustang to Sunset Cliffs Natural Park. They parked in a lot right next to the cliffs, and Bill pulled Tim over toward him, wrapping an arm around his neck and took him into a deep kiss. He moved the other hand under his jerkin and rubbed his nipples and glided his hand over Tim's chest. They were looking out over the Pacific on a beautiful, rugged section of the Pacific. He unbuttoned Tim's Navy white trousers—not that Navy white anymore—fished out his cock and slowly stroked him.

"You were terrific, baby," Bill murmured. "Can't get enough of you."

You and three others, Tim thought. But he was melting to the man. He was such a hunk and he had such a beautiful smile and a soothing voice. Tim could almost believe him.

"I'm sorry if it was a bit taxing . . ."

A bit!? Tim thought.

". . . but it's because your body is so beautiful and yielding. You are a natural. We must have you again."

Tim's hips were moving, thrusting up inside the hand encasing his cock. Was this what he wanted too. Would it be pabulum with Big Ralph from now on? Maybe this was what he wanted after all.

Bill's tongue was inside Tim's mouth, swabbing it. He took Tim's tongue in his mouth and sucked on it. He was pulling on Tim's cock harder. His thumb was pressing into Tim's piss slit, slicking around the precum Tim was producing.

This was more than fucking. This was fully arousing, more attention being paid to Tim's needs than anyone had done the previous day. He could lay under Bill and fully enjoy him. Of them all Bill had done him best. And he was the best looking, the hunkiest, the best talker. The kindest.

Both of them were aware that Tim was tensing. Bill withdrew from the kiss and moved his mouth down to cover Tim's cock and to suck until Tim came.

No one in the previous day had cared when and how Tim had come. Just now, here with Bill. Only Bill cared. He'd been given a telephone number. Was it Bill's. He could call the next shore leave and meet him again if it was only Bill.

Bill came back up and went into another kiss on the mouth. He had been holding Tim's cum in his mouth and it rolled around between their mouths. Tim moaned deeply. This was a new sensation. Not all that unpleasant. The most intimate sharing he'd ever done with a man.

"Come let's walk," Bill said, rebuttoning Tim's fly.

They got out of the car and, arm and arm, walked alongside the cliff. A hundred yards along the cliff the foliage got to be denser, trees and bushes came closer to the pathway.

Suddenly Bill lifted Tim off the ground and dragged him into the bush. He was pawing at Tim like a wild man. Tim was struggling against him, but it was no use. Bill pulled off his trousers and briefs and forced him onto all fours in the scrub, thrust inside him, and pounded, pounded, pounded his ass.

Tim sobbed and writhed under Bill's thrusts, the most brutal that Tim had had all weekend. With a yell, Bill pulled out of him and shot off across the small of his back. Tim rolled over onto his side and Bill stood, crouching over him, panting.

"Get up."

Tim whimpered something neither one of them could understand.

"I said get up."

Tim didn't. Bill kicked him in the ribs. He still couldn't rise.

Bill reached down, pulled him up, slung him over his shoulder, marched back to the car, and dumped him over the side of the convertible into the passenger seat.

As they drove back into the city, with Tim curled up in a ball in the passenger seat as far away from Bill as possible, Bill spoke only once. "$500 for the weekend plus room and board. We don't make love; we fuck. It's good money. Think about it and call us your next shore leave. You're going to find that you don't want vanilla any more after us. So you'll call."

At the dockside, he stopped near the gangplank to the USS Shoup, reached over and opened the passenger door, and nudged Tim out onto the blacktop. He reached over and pulled the door closed and then drove off without giving another look.

A couple of sailors passed Tim as he was struggling to stand up. They'd seen drunks coming off of shore leave like this, though, so they just passed him by.

Tim was happy for three weeks. Big Ralph kept the other men off him and fucked him three times a week. Bill had been right, though. After Pete and his friends Big Ralph's fucking was bland. Tim started to let the occasional bruiser fuck him without letting Big Ralph know that he was doing it. He found two guys who wanted to fuck him together, but Tim discovered that what they had in mind was one after another, but at the same time. And it was pretty bland.

One twilight he arranged to be standing near the hatch doorway to a rope locker, apparently unaware of a group of black sailors moving around him, ever closer, but knowing they were there. When they fucked him on coils of rope in the dark, one after the other as several hands held him down, all big dicked and heavy pounders, Tim felt about as close to the thrill he now associated with his Air Force officer weekend as he'd ever gotten.

Three months later, the Shoup was pulling into San Diego again to let its sailors go on shore leave—and Tim was looking around in his kit bag for Bill's telephone number.