All Comments on 'Saint Barnabas Started It'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i loved it

WRITE MORE. IT'S A WONDERFUL STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Read in two years

Saint Barnabas started it is the best read in two years that I have seen at literotica. This author has imagination, deep feelings and brings out emotions that simply cannot be described .... great, very good stuff...

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!!

What a touching story! Loved the read! Was heartfelt and emotional! It tugged at me hard! I wished you would have consumated their relationship! But perhaps this is another story!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
What a lovely piece of work

You did such a good job of building up the characters and showing the ebb and flow of their emotions.

A very fine story.

Well done.

Bridget69Bridget69over 19 years ago
Lovely Story!

Fine character development and emotional depth. I love how it's not just about the sexual aspects, but about human relations as a whole. Perhaps a next installment could see Jenny and Mark consummating their relationship in a more intimate manner...

LazaroLazaroabout 19 years ago
Wonderfully written story…

I loved the character development the best. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I loved it

This story was very creative. Great story telling!

JRavenJRavenover 18 years ago
Very well done!

Like Mark trying to watch the movie, sometimes I had difficulty reading. The screen kept getting blurry.

Jenny

Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Very, Very Good Moondrift ...

I marked this as a '4' ... It is an excellent story, a lovely romantic story and I thank you. You have a habit of taking one or two small, month-long excerpts from two lives, forming the story and the relationship to just one common point. I wish that sometimes you would consider that point you use as merely being the end of one chapter, and that a another chapter begins where this one leaves off. This next chapter would no doubt be more challenging to write, but for us romantics, oh so satisfying. If there had been a next chapter, it would scored at least a 10 out of 5 ... Lay on McDuff! Thank you, regards, Michael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
stilted dialogue, but then it's about the English -- so it works.

Further chapters, please!

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Cute.

Both endearing and a bit amusing, but delightful.

Arguably, the ending was a bit rushed, but the overall story was thoroughly entertaining.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Marvellous !!

Guess I'm an old Romantic - wonderful - luvved it !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fine tale

nicely laid out & timed, but a bit 'clinical' at times.

All in all, a 'nice' tale.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Heart Warming Tale

Not your usual story in a erotica site but still one of the best about love!!

thank you

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Another delightful story with a precious daughter involved.

I love happy endings, YOU, Moondrift, have given us many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JUST BEAUTIFUL

A GREAT STORY OF LOVE WITH A HAPPY ENDING....LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great story and so glad it worked out

But I do think women can be very cruel by not telling the man about a child....he missed out on those early years and they can never be again.....why are women such cruel bitches doing this to men......that is why I don't like stories like this very much.....besides that she was a fuck slut whore letting him fuck her when she was married......women are just controlling skanks....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
on the surface this sounds a good story

but it was a chance in a million that he chose to go to that hotel and saw her again - had that not happened he would never had known about his child as she made no attempt to contact him or tell him. As it was she treated him very badly....he should have just walked away and forgotten her as she never told him until later on....just playing games with him...not a very nice woman....controlling him.....he missed out on seeing his child growing up - time that can never ever be again no matter how hard he tries...that is so cruel of her to have done this to him....why do women do this.....

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 10 years ago
Outsranding!!

This tale has been in my favorite's list for a long time, and I'll NEVER tire of it...thank you. Moondrift. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vaginal canal

Im sorry. It´s not erotic to me. Feels like sexual education. I´m sure it´s a nice story. But the initial sex was mindblowingly boring. I can not go on.

MansheartMansheartabout 9 years ago
Poignant

Beautifully crafted, powerful understanding at the end. I shed tears for her relief.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
Love it

this is the second time I have read this wonderful story and I have it saved in favorites. I plan to read it again in the future.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 8 years ago
She wasn't even going to tell him

At the restaurant when she said she'd looked him up on the register and he lived so far away, she wasn't even going to tell him until he asked her to send him away.

What a controlling bitch. And he's all weepy about it instead of pissed off about his kid being kept away from him and the games she played with him? No, I don't think so.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a beautiful love story

one that took years of growth with much more to come.

While I loved the story and the sentimentality of the relationship, the language was so formal it seemed to have been written in a by gone era.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
It has been almost a year since I last read this love story

It would be nice to know what happened next for these three. Did he move or did they? What happened to the precocious Felicity? Just curious.

And a little bit of a puzzlement. If Jenny was 26 and Mark was 18 when they celebrated his graduation, and Jenny is now 38, 12 years have elapsed, but Felicity is only 9. That would be a very long gestation period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It really is good

I loved the story. Yes, the age of the girl should have been 12, but the rest of the story made up for that error and a few grammatical mistakes. Like any good story, it left me wanting more. I will spend more with this obviously British writer.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow! What a story!

5* many times! Beautiful!

BR Cajun Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nouns, when used as names, are capitalized. If not used as names, they are not capitalized.

I love you, Mummy.

Your mummy is nice.

I am your daddy.

Let’s go swimming, Daddy.

You are a sweetheart.

Here’s looking at you, Sweetheart.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

Love your story telling. Too bad that there is mostly a very hurried finish to them like they can't be ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

malapropisms, bad grammar, but what a story...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like the sketched setting. We don't get the town, the time, the technology or much else about the time or place, but it's better as it gives clear focus on the story. A lovely story. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous