Sally Calls On Linda's Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout this I had forgotten all about her dish of a husband, Dave. Who I later found out had been watching the whole show unfold from the other room through a window light at the top of the door. Mary must have decided that I was now ready for his introduction to our lovemaking or maybe she just needed some cock herself but she asked for permission in her own way from me first.

“Sally would you like to see Dave’s cock, his got a really huge monster maybe you can kiss it for him, I’m sure he’ll teach how like I have with French kissing and pussy eating.”

She giggled as she said it; she was by now well aware that I was no virgin and my French kissing hadn’t needed much improving. I nodded my head enthusiastically, oh yes I’d love your husbands cock in any fuck hole he chooses I almost said.

“Dave, Dave where are you I need some helping here.”

She called out her voice almost singing.

Dave waited a couple of minutes during which Mary went back to eating my pussy while finger fucking it with renewed passion also taking the opportunity to violate my arse with a second finger. Dave suddenly walked into the room.

“My god Mary what are you doing to Sally?”

“Just get your clothes off and come here, Sally wants to learn to suck cock and I want to see her practice on yours.”

She giggled as she said it, her giggle was infectious making me laugh.

Dave quickly undressed his back to us, once all his clothes were off he turned round and he was as well endowed as Linda had promised, his cock was a good 10” or more but fat as well like a giant salami.

Dave came closer to us and Mary lifted her head opening her mouth to receive her husband’s meat, it was fantastic watching this huge cock slowly disappear inside her waiting mouth. Mary managed to continue finger fucking both my holes as Dave fucked her mouth pushing about half of the monster inside her oral Eden as he pulled it out it glistened with her saliva and each time he pushed his monster back inside her gapping wanton mouth he thrust deeper so that more and more of the long shaft sunk inside the oral pleasure dome it had been given access to, almost gagging Mary until she could only breath hard through her nostrils but still she did not relent with her manual onslaught on my cunt and arse. Watching this beautiful woman her eyes blazing as she gobbled her husband’s gigantic cock with such obvious pleasure and enthusiasm, her jaws stretched to the very limit to accommodate him while continuing her efforts on my drenched cunt simultaneously fucking my arse with her long slim dexterous fingers was mind blowing.

Dave took his enormous cock out of Mary’s mouth and looking straight at me with his dark brown eyes, his hands stroking his saliva glistening pole offered me the chance to gobble his huge dong.

“Now let’s see how you can suck cock Sally, I can tell you want to, come on get down and suck me.”

I didn’t know what to say but what I did know was that I was desperate for the taste of his cock. I slowly moved down from the settee trying to act coy, a bit shy and uncertain but trying to hide my eagerness. Mary moved out of the way as she begun to undress herself, her gorgeous eyes glazed with lust, as she almost tore them off in her haste.

I now knelt in front of David lowering my head to his groin using all my self control to stop myself from gobbling up his wonderful cock straight away.

I stuck my tongue out tentatively touching the almost purple head covered with pre cum, it tasted wonderful, my head sunk lower as I begun to lick the pre cum while my hands moved to the thick pole grasping it firmly, god Linda was right he had a huge dick my hand was too small to go all the way round it, my dad’s was slightly longer but thinner, as I opened my mouth wide to accommodate him I felt Mary pushing my legs apart, I moved my knees as wide apart as I could manage as I continued sucking on Dave’s pipe. Mary was now laying flat on the carpet her head, resting on a pillow she had laid down, in between my legs, as I felt her mouth on my bloated pussy lips as she vacuumed them inside her hot mouth sucking on them gently while her tongue stroked them. I felt like I was in Shangri La a massive tasty pre cum spewing cock feeling my mouth while a beautiful soft woman’s mouth encircled my juice box and a talented tongue licked around just inside my cunt.

Mary was definitely as good as either my mum or Linda in the cunt eating department, I could feel her as she gently begun to nibble on my labia end to end adding a new dimension to my pleasure as Dave pushed more of his cock into my mouth until I could feel it half way down my throat. My cunt was now running with juices and Mary happy with her endeavours moved on to my clit, which pulsated with desire like some lighthouse beacon. The moment her tongue touched my clit I just wanted to scream out but the cock now embedded deep in my throat stopped me, the intense pleasure I was receiving at one end seemed to be communicated to the other as I gobbled Dave’s cock like a suction pump pushing my head as it bobbed in and out of his groin while he tried to hold my head in place while fucking my mouth.

I could now feel Mary’s hands on my buttocks as she prised them open and then felt her hot wet tongue as it attacked my anal ring, god it felt so good I moved my hands behind me pulling my own arse cheeks apart for her as her tongue went around and around the edges of my pucker before finally stabbing the centre of the ring trying to force its way into my arse hole. By this stage I knew that when I eventually climaxed it was going to be huge. Mary’s hands now freed from their task moved to my cunt while her tongue continued licking and lashing my anal entry, four fingers of one hand begun to plunge in and out of my soaking pussy while the other hand rubbed and squeezed my clit sending me wild.

I could now sense David was nearing the point of no return as his balls, which lay cradled in my hands while I played with them, suddenly hardened the rough skin around the sacks becoming taut. As if pre-planned, David pulled his saliva dripping cock out of my mouth and lowering himself pushed

his long fat rod straight inside Mary’s vacant and willing mouth.

As I looked down at Mary lying there in between my legs with this huge fat cock buried inside her mouth, I moved my hands behind me locating her wet and waiting cunt into which I deposited three of my fingers, my eyes remaining fixated on this huge cock as it plunged in and out of Mary’s mouth until without warning it erupted sending a torrent of hot thick spunk into her mouth which she tried hard to gobble down but the quantity was too much for her. I watched as some of the thick creamy spunk escaped from her luscious red lips making its way down her cheeks and face as she gulped the pipe greedily trying to guzzle down as much spunk as she could. Mary’s hand then moved up grabbing the cock firmly, as if it was the hose of a fire extinguisher, pulling it out of her mouth as it continued to spew its seed she squeezed it tightly and pointed it up to me as it spat another dollop of hot white cream up to my face. There was no mistaking what she wanted me to do and I quickly bent down taking Dave’s cock into my own oral receptacle just as yet another squirt of his hot spunk hit the back of my throat as it continued jerking inside my mouth. I moved my hands to Dave’s prick using both hands to rub it up then down and squeezing the shaft at the same time as I coaxed the rest of his life giving seed into my mouth relishing the taste of this wonderful male juice. Once he was drained Dave moved away, his cock was now too sensitive for further oral stimulation.

Mary lifted herself from between my legs where she still lay and kneeling in front of me so that we were at the same level she grabbed my head pulling me to her face and kissing me fully on the mouth with an incredible passionate energy full of urgency, her tongue, silky with the coating of her husbands spunk, exploring every inch of my mouth then drawing my tongue back to her mouth where she sucked on it until I thought she was going to devour it as we both savoured the wonderful flavour of the heady mix of our saliva and Dave’s spunk. She finally stopped her relentless attack on my mouth, after what seemed like hours but was probably only a couple of minutes, and smiled as she looked straight into my eyes.

“Well Sally did you enjoy that?”

I looked back at her with a grin, of course I did I thought, nodding my head but not actually putting into words just how incredible it had made me feel. I wanted to show her just how turned on I was and how I was game for more but I didn’t know how to express it in words and I was still playing the innocent, although I’m sure they both realized I had done all this before. I could still see some of Dave’s spunk on her face and I moved my hand to it collecting the drops of drying cum with my fingers and suggestively sucking it off my own fingers with my mouth then licking my fingers dry with my long pink tongue while looking straight into her beautiful eyes.

Mary laughed softly.

“You are one very horny young lady Sally, and I now wonder what you get up to with our daughter. I must say you are a very quick learner, maybe we ought to continue the lesson upstairs. How would you like Dave’s cock inside your tight little pussy?”

I looked at her and nodded eagerly.

“No Sally, I need to hear you say it otherwise it’s a no go.”

I knew she had me, I was desperate for Dave’s cock to invade my remaining fuck holes and we had all night ahead of us but I didn’t want to waste a minute of the time we had.

“Yes Mrs C…Mary I want him to.” I told her.

“Now then Sally surely you can do better than that, a nice polite girl like you should be able to ask for what she wants properly and descriptively don’t you think?”

I looked at her and nodded, my pussy was on fire and I needed either her mouth to eat me or Dave’s semi erect cock to harden quickly so he could fuck my cunt with it.

“Yes Mary, god yes I’d love Dave’s big cock inside my wet pussy tonight please.”

“Good girl that’s what I wanted to hear now let’s all go upstairs and see what we can do for you.”

Dave stood there looking at me while grinning, his hand rubbing his cock as he smiled and winked at me making me blush. Mary picked up the clothes that were strewn on the floor and made her way up the stairs I followed her, my eyes glued on to her glistening pink cunt as she climbed the stairs, while Dave followed me, his semi hard cock dangling down in between his legs like a dog with his tail down and almost panting with expectation.

We walked into the large master bedroom that seemed to be covered with wall to wall mirrors with a huge mirror on the ceiling above the bed. Mary dimmed the lights just enough to take the brightness out and made her way to the bed.

She looked at Dave’s cock and smiled.

“It’s obvious you’re not ready to entertain our guest just yet babe, perhaps Sally and I can help your dick get ready to entertain us.”

She laughed as she said it and he nodded like crazy obviously having enjoyed the first performance he had sneakily witnessed and very happy to witness a further demonstration of pussy eating.

“Okay Sally come here lets see what you’ve learned about eating pussy, we can eat pussy together in what is known as a sixty nine, like head to toe, would you like that?”

She said it as if she was some sewing teacher talking about jointly making something with her young attentive pupil.

“Yes, I think I would like to perhaps try that please Mary.”

She beckoned me to her and I got on the bed on top of her lowering my body gradually until I felt her breath on my pussy while her pussy was only inches from my lips.

I looked at her cunt closely for the first time. It was beautiful all pink and wet like a budding rose with morning dew, the lips all fat and swollen, my mouth watered at the sight. I couldn’t resist the urge to plunge my face in between her legs any longer. I moved my mouth to her pussy and sucked her labia into it almost climaxing with the excitement I felt. She had the same sweet musky smell as Linda. I was also pleased that Mary’s cunt juices tasted as sweet and moreish as her daughters. I begun sucking on Mary’s sweet cunt flesh then begun using my tongue to lick her pretty pink labia before probing her delicious quim with the tip of my tongue before thrusting it all the way inside her. Mary was already saturated, her cunt literally dripping with her wonderful juices so obviously turned on by the earlier events downstairs.

I could feel her own tongue as it invaded my pussy and begun to wriggle deep inside my cunt her mouth covering my quim entirely while I could feel her finger rubbing my arse hole, which was already primed from her earlier efforts. It was clear she was anal like Linda so after I had sucked her sweet cunt for a while I moved my attention to her pucker, my hands replacing my tongue to continue the stimulation her pussy. The moment I begun licking the star shaped rubbery ring Mary seemed to go crazy sucking on my cunnie as if possessed then moving down to my arse probing it with her hot tongue and alternating between my two very sensitive erogenous zones like some possessed creature. Her arse was nice and wet now, bringing a hand to it I probed the centre of the ring which seemed to instantly grant entry so I buried my finger inside and she let out a huge gasp which encouraged me to violate her arse hole with a second finger as she pushed her arse upwards eagerly helping me penetrate her.

Both my own fuck holes were completely sodden with my juices and her saliva and as she latched on to my clit with her lips I thought I would explode with joy. I was almost there when without warning I felt Dave’s cock plunge inside my cunt. I could feel his cock was now hard and swollen, filling me up completely as he pumped me hard and furiously as I encouraged him screaming loudly at him.

“Oh yes yes fuck my cunt fuck me oh that’s good fuck my cunt ahhh yes yes I’m almost there keep fucking me with your massive cock yes yes.”

Mary realizing how near I was slid two fingers inside my arse hole as she begun to fuck my tight arse in rhythm with her husbands cock that was now moving in and out of my cunt like a jack hammer and adding her own words of encouragement to Dave.

“Go on Dave fuck her, fuck her hard darling fuck the little slut she loves it keep fucking her I love watching your cock slide in and out of the little slut’s tight cunt while she eats me.”

I turned my head and looked at the mirror on the wall and could see them both as they rammed me, Dave with his huge cock and Mary with her long talented fingers. I could see their faces which betrayed their sexual lust as they continued relentlessly in their efforts to make me climax.

At long last I reached my final goal and exploded into a glorious orgasm my body shuddering as though I was in the midst of convulsing uncontrollably. I could feel the spasms of both my fuck holes as their respective muscles squeezed the invading human dildos then released them only to perform the same grip and release performance again and again.

My body continued its uncontrollable writhing, then suddenly Dave’s cock was gone leaving me with an emptiness. I looked at the mirror and saw his huge cock still dripping with my gooey cum entering Mary’s mouth, the sight was unbelievably erotic, as I continued to watch in the mirror while Mary nursed on the huge monster as though she was a starving child being presented with a breast full of mother’s milk. I had a second smaller orgasm as Mary continued to finger fuck me having crammed three fingers inside my quim to take the place of Dave’s cock while the fingers of her other hand never faltered in their continued invasion of my anal entry. Dave plunged his cock ever deeper inside her wanton greedy guzzling mouth as I watched in utter amazement. After a while as if on queue Dave withdrew his mammoth prick from Mary’s mouth enabling her to breath properly again.

“Fuck the little bitch some more babe I love the taste of her cunt juice all over your hot cock, go on fuck her some more so I can watch.”

Mary was unbelievably uninhibited once she got going. There was no jealousy at all on her part that I could detect as she directed her husband on what she wanted him to do to me with his magnificent cock while she watched. She was so very self assured and so full of confidence in herself as a woman.

“Okay babe but do you think she’s ready to let me fuck her tight little arse yet, it looks so good from where I’m standing I’d love to stuff my dick all the way inside her pooper.”

Maybe I should have been angry as they continued their exchanges as though I was a toy just there to fulfil their sexual fantasies for their personal amusement and gratification but on the contrary it was so dreamlike it was as if I was having the most wonderfully erotic dream ever with all my favourite fantasies coming to fruition. The thought of Dave’s huge rod stuffed inside my tight arse to the hilt made my pucker palpitate as my cunt released another wave of pussy juice on to the invading fingers that busily explored my throbbing vagina.

“Dave something tells me Sally would love your big cock in her arse but fuck her cunt a bit more for me babe.”

I felt Dave’s cock as it once again invaded my wet waiting quim, pushing my sensitive fleshy folds aside until it penetrated me with its full length. His cock filled me until his magnificent pulsating manhood was touching my cervix, while his swollen sacks, like a pair of demolition balls, collided with my body. He thrust inside me time and time again as I feasted on Mary’s cunt which produced wave after wave of her delicious tasting lubricant which flowed into my eager mouth, what juices managed to escape my mouth flowing the short distance between her cunt and arse hole. I was now beside myself with lust as I plunged three fingers inside her anal orifice making her shudder as she in turn screamed with desire.

“AAAHHH YESSS SALLY THAT FEELS GOOD PUSH HARDER OH YESSS NOW FINGER FUCK MY CUNT AT THE SAME TIME..AHHH.. FUCKK THAT’S GOOD .. BABY..AHHH..YEAH..YEAH..PUSH YOUR FINGERS DEEPER..ALL THEEEE WAYY… IN MY ARSE.. SALLY..AHHH…GOOODDD..YESSS…

OHHH…SUCKKK..YESSS..SUCKK MYYY.. CLITTT..I’MMM ALMOST THERE..”

I felt the emptiness as Dave pulled out his cock and fed it to his wife, I could hear as she moaned while she gobbled the cock covered with my cunt juices, it only seemed to take a few seconds before she exploded in my mouth her cum completely saturating my face while I tried to gulp down as much of her sweet nectar as I could.

“AHHHH…AHHHHH…I’MMM.. CUMMMINNNGGG..

OHHH GODDD..YESSS…SALLLYYY..YOUUU’VE..

MADE..MEEE CUMMM…YOUUUU…SLUTTT…

YOU’VE EATEN MY… PUSSSYYY.. UNTIL I’VE CUMMMM.. OHHHH GOOOODDD.. YESSS..YOU’RE SO GOODD…SUCK..MEEE..YOUUU LITTLE …CUNTTT..EATINGG BITCHHH…DOOO… TO MEEE..LICKK..MY CUNT..YESSS...AAAAHHH…”

I thought Mary would now just lay back to get her breath back but instead she attacked my cunt with a new intensity, sucking my inflated pussy lips until they were inside her mouth almost devouring them in her shameless wanton craving. Her hands move to my buttocks as she pulled me down even further almost as if trying to suffocate herself with my cunt as she sucked on me while her tongue flitted like a giant butterfly licking inside me before locating my clit and rubbing it hard then stroking it like a fleshy rasp.

Mary as though possessed pushed me upwards at an angle where my arse hole was more available to her and she begun sucking on my already wet ring with the same intensity she had previously directed to my still throbbing cunt. She then used her tongue as a spear prodding the tiny entry in the centre. The sensation I felt was indescribable as little pleasure bolts seemed to travel from my rubbery pucker to my cunt and from there to my brain flooding it with desire making me feel like bursting with the ecstasy almost as if my whole body was about to go into overload. Then she stopped pulling me back down to her again.