Sally Calls On Linda's Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“She’s ready darling the little bitch is ready, fuck her in the arse I know she’s been fucked there before and I can tell she loves it the little slut. Go on fuck her arse babe. Go on Sally ask for Dave’s cock in your butt hole let us hear you ask for it.”

I was desperate for Dave’s cock and was too turned on to maintain the pretence that I was miss goody two shoes, the truth was I was bit worried, as his cock was so thick. I’d never taken anything that fat inside my arse hole before but I knew that I just had to have his cock back in me before I exploded with the desire to be violated again.

“Oh god yes yes, please fuck me in my arse Dave. I need to have your cock buried deep inside me please do it. Fuck me, please stick your big cock all the way inside my arse I need you to FUCK MY ARSE NOW.”

I suddenly screamed my body aching for more while my begging made my desperation clear.

I felt Dave’s cock against the rubbery flesh of my arse as Mary resumed eating my cunt while holding my buttocks apart for him. Dave positioned himself and begun inserting pressure against my hole with his big dick until my sphincter expanded slowly enabling the huge head of Dave’s cock to gain entry. Finding once inside me that I was very wet, thanks to his wife’s efforts, and that my anal canal was eager to accommodate his big throbbing manhood with little resistance which probably gave him the realization that I’d had a big cock in there before, Dave begun to fuck me furiously with his long stiff cock until I moaned loudly with the pleasure of being filled.

Dave continued his onslaught on my defenceless tight arse thrusting in and out of me without mercy as I continued screaming with joy. Then to my horror he pulled his whole rod out leaving me feeling lost as I pushed my arse backwards hoping to feel his meat pushing inside my anal cavity again. I glance in the mirror to see Mary sucking gleefully on the man meat then covering the whole length with her saliva and my cunt juices until it was silky wet. It was an unbelievable erotic sight the woman was so hot so insatiable there was no reservation or shame in what she was doing to the contrary the look on her face was one of absolute lustful wantonness as she manoeuvred her husbands cock back to my arse hole and watched as it slowly disappeared from her view inside my orifice before she returned her mouth to my waiting pussy. The feel of the two of them working in unison on my most sexually sensitive organs soon had me climbing the walls as I wailed loudly just as I climaxed not once but again and again. I’m not sure how many orgasms I had; all I know is that just as the exhilaration of one seemed to settle the next one begun. I could hear myself scream in ecstasy, the screams mixed together with my own voice begging for more.

I think I must have passed out for a minute because when I looked up again I could see Mary in the mirror sucking greedily on Dave’s cock her hands behind his arse cheeks pulling him to her until all his cock disappeared into her mouth and down her throat, I could just make out the fat head of the monster as he rammed her. Dave suddenly pulled back and she held his cock firmly in her hand as his spunk shot out inside her gaping mouth, I moved off her and knelt by her side as she swallowed as fast as she could but was not able to contain the huge quantity of spunk being released from Dave’s spewing cock. Waste not want not, I thought to myself grabbing the pole and pulling it to my own mouth feeling the powerful jet of creamy man seed as it hit the back of my throat. I continued sucking on his meat until Dave was drained, finally pulling away from me my mouth still full of his hot sticky spunk as he sat on the armchair by the bed. Mary lay on the bed as I moved to her my mouth attacking hers in a passionate wilful shameless kiss the taste of her husbands spunk which we had just shared adding fuel to the fervour of the kiss.

Mary and I were two women closely linked by their unashamed sexual desires who had enjoyed sharing each others bodies and knew they wanted to repeat the experience again and soon.

The rest of the night we spent trying different combinations and each time Dave was spent we would put on a show for him until his cock was up and raring to go. It was one of the most memorable nights I’ve enjoyed.

Please try to remember to vote; also I’d be happy to receive any feed back, good or bad, together with any comments or ideas.