All Comments on 'Sally Finds Out She Is a Bi Slut'

by pdrye

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
NutsterNutsterover 3 years ago

Greatly anticipating Part 2.

NutsterNutsterover 3 years ago

I would recommend that you combine the various stories of this continuity into a series, so the order of reading is obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I need more from you!

Azrael1801Azrael1801about 3 years ago

Have to agree with previous comments, break it down into a series of adventures for sally. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, I CAME TWICE WHILE READING !!

martiuscassius58martiuscassius58about 2 years ago

My partner and I loved every word of your story; we had a full night of sex, while during breaks we're reading your story, going back to fuck, and so on and on. Looking forward to the next one.

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogabout 2 years ago

I love what you're creating here, and I look forward to enjoying some of your other stories! Incest tales are so hot, and the way you build background for your characters adds a lot of value to the experience.

But. For the love of god. Please! Find an editor or proofreader in possession of more than a rudimentary understanding of English grammar, spelling, tense, and sentence structure.

Some of your run-on sentences are so meanderingly complex it's difficult, by the end, to recall who is speaking, and about what topic. Basic homonymal errors like they're/their, and your/you're detract immensely from the readers experience. It's akin to viewing Othello through cracked opera glasses; the experience is similar, but it could be so much more!

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogabout 2 years ago

Also, it's "quaking" and "riding", not "quacking" and "ridding". But I do quite like "cunt sap"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved your story until the father got involved. The mother would have been hottter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is so hot, I stroked my cock slowly and used my precum to lubricate my long shaft. I was only half way through the story when I erupted, sending rope after rope of my thick cum straight toward my mouth. After about 30 seconds my face and chest were covered with my sweet, juicy cum. I continued reading, my cock still hard, my fingers gathered up my cum and placed it on my tongue, and began eating it like there was no tomorrow. It was like a feeding frenzy. My cock seemed to get harder, I keep rubbing it, soon with both hands. I was getting to the end of the story when I felt I was going to cum again. My hands were going up and down my cock so fast, they were just a blur. And then I came again so hard, I almost passed out. Keep up the good work, I'll be reading this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does anyone think about unwanted pregnancy? Just asking..... I didn't particularily like the Father entering the story.

The incorrect spelling, even illogical sentences such as "she lapped his cunt" Proofread this over and over before you hit the "enter" button. Thanks

laughdruidlaughdruid10 months ago

I gave you five stars for an excellent story, it would of been six stars with out Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What is with all of the anal? Sucking, eating pussy, and fucking your brains out is great but to include all of the anal is a turn off.

double_goosedouble_goose7 months ago

Wonderful story, very erotic and well-written. I hope to read much, much more from you! By the way, the anal was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good but what spoiled it is your crap spelling at times. Learn the differnce between 'lose' and 'loose', 'riding' and 'ridding' and many others, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Great story I think I came every time they did hahaha, now I have to go clean myself up.

DarkRoninDarkRonin14 days ago

Superb.y done great story loved the anal too - hope there is more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous