Sally Finds Out She Is a Bi Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers

I would have wanted to continue but knew mum and dad would be back very soon and we needed to look presentable so we tidied up making sure no stains were visible and he went to his room to change while I gratefully took the pill Linda had given me for any possible emergency, at which time I’m sure she never imagined I would be taking it so soon or after fucking her new lover.

When our parents came home they were a bit surprised that we hadn’t been out, we made some excuses about homework needing to be done and went off to bed. All night I was tossing and turning hopping John would come to my room so my hot cunt could feel his cock deep inside me but he didn’t turn up which was a big disappointment.

I awoke the next morning excited at all the possibilities now open to me, my pussy was damp at the thought. Having quickly showered, having now done away with nightclothes preferring to sleep naked like my newly found sexual mentor it made things that bit quicker, I looked in on John who was still in bed half asleep. The talking coming from downstairs made it obvious both our parents were having breakfast, encouraged by this I moved swiftly to John’s bed pulling the covers of his naked body revealing his morning hard on, his cock looked even bigger than I remembered as he turned on his back allowing it to stand straight up like some huge column, how did it manage to fit into me I thought to myself as I now lowered my mouth to give the head a good morning kiss, John’s hands moved to my head pushing it down, my mouth closed over his cock as I licked then sucked it but a sudden noise on the stairs made me jump up scurrying quickly out of his room in case one of our parents was on the way up. John made some sort of protest but I was already out of the room before he had a chance to finish.

After a while John came down for breakfast just as dad was finishing off lecturing me about the shortness of my skirt, “I’ve seen belts that cover up more than your skirt Sally, I know you have nice legs, I’m old but not blind you know?”

It was the first time dad had ever commented on my dress sense, he was right though, the new me felt more at ease, more confident and wanted to be noticed, not that my dress sense until then had been at all dowdy but my sexual awakening had changed my whole outlook as well as how I wanted people to see me. I wanted them to look at me in the same way they looked at Linda. My dads remarks served to confirm that people would now be taking note, it was also nice to hear he appreciated my long legs. After my incestuous lovemaking with John I now found myself fantasising on what it would be like to bed my dad, who at 45 still looked much younger with an athletic build and handsome features very like my brothers. Girlfriends at school had said what a handsome man he was but I had until now not really taken it in as I hadn’t been interested in him as a man before. We finished breakfast and dad kissed me on the cheek as he always did but this time it was different I felt it in the pit of my stomach, it was like a small flock of butterflies had just taken off a tremor of excited went through me as he walked over to mum and kissed her lips on his way out.

John and I rushed out the house to find Linda at the gate, John kissed her, the passion in his kiss letting her know he had missed her, then turning round quickly realising what he had done he looked at me apologetically, I smiled and winked at him letting him know it was alright with me and wandering whether to tell him at some stage about the weekends events with Linda. We walked to school, on the way we met some of the other pupils and the boys were all over me asking about my weekend and what I had planned at lunch time, which was unusual as normally they would have just said a hello and left it at that. The new me was obviously someone they wanted to get to know.

Linda whispered, “They want to get into you knickers as much as I do and they don’t even know what a beautiful juicy whisker free pussy you now have.” With that we both laughed out loud.

“What are you two laughing about?” John asked.

“Nothing in particular, I was just explaining to Linda how you wanted to see her last night but found you were drained.” I told him laughing at my own joke.

Linda instantly realized what had taken place between my brother and me, a look of excitement shot across her face but nothing was said until we reached school and John left us alone.

“God Sally that was quick, I didn’t think that you would get John into bed almost the minute you saw him.”

“No point wasting any time, especially if you know the right buttons to push or should I say the right lever to pull?” I asked laughingly.

“He has a huge lever though doesn’t he and it tastes good as well. Did you tell him about us?”

“No I thought to leave that bit out, I didn’t know how he would take it if I had told him I had spent the weekend eating his girlfriends cunt, apart from the jealousy that is.”

Linda smiled “We could share him you know, until you find someone else.” Her voice betrayed her excitement at the prospect.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well I’m sure he would love to have both of us, so it would be silly keeping up the pretence and making him feel so guilty.”

“Yes but how are we going to do that?” I asked her.

“Well I’ve told him I would meet him in that shed on the sports field after school, so here’s the plan.” She explained it in great detail and I agreed.

The school day seemed to drag on forever, when it was finally over I went to the school gates where I normally waited for my brother.

He arrived a few minutes later, “Hi Sally, sorry I forgot to tell you but I have some sports practice today and I’m going to be pretty late going home so why don’t you get off and I’ll see you tonight.”

I said fine no problem and begun walking away, after a few steps I turned and sure enough he was making his way to the playing field. As soon as he entered the shed I turned round and slowly retraced his steps, climbing on the bench I looked in through the small window to see Linda was already naked and squatting over my brothers mouth fucking his tongue with her tight hairless cunt while playing with her own nipples, she saw me and waved me in. Stepping down from the bench I tried the door, sure enough as she had promised it was unlocked, slowly pushing it open I crept in, the smell of her sex like a bouquet of exotic floors wafted to my nostrils as I looked on, my brother was oblivious to my presence in the room her body hiding me while he sucked on her quim, she grasped his huge cock pumping him with her hands while I hid behind one of the lockers. They were now in a 69 similar to the position they had been in the first time I saw them enjoying each other, the difference was this time I had been invited by Linda and it was her mouth at work on my brothers rod that I was witnessing.

Linda was now in her element, she moved her head into a position that gave me a clear view of what her mouth was doing to my brother’s cock, once satisfied that the stage was set the performance commenced. Linda licked the head slowly with her long tongue, lapping up the droplets of thick clear pre cum as it oozed out of the tiny slit on the tip of the head then stabbing the pee hole with her tongue as if trying to enter the massive cock through the tiny hole. Pulling the skin of John’s cock all the way back she now licked at the exposed flesh just below the monsters head as my brother bucked trying to fuck her delicious mouth, Linda teased him pulling her head away until his body stopped thrusting then going back to work licking the exposed gland while firmly stroking the shaft, then holding the monster to one side she licked and then sucked on his balls while every so often she would pump the shaft bringing him close to explosion before tightly squeezing the head to stop him from cumming.

The sight turned me on and I could feel my cunt juice as it dripped out of me filling my panties, which were soon saturated. I couldn’t contain myself, putting my hand in between my legs while squatting watching the proceedings in front of my I pushed two fingers deep into my cunt, fucking my pussy with them like there was no tomorrow. I then moved my thumb up until it made contact with my clit, once in position I rubbed it furiously, having to stifle my moans so John wouldn’t detect my presence until Linda and I were ready. My cunt was now on fire I needed Linda’s mouth or Johns cock to put out the flames of lust that had now taken over me, but knew I had to wait as I watched her suck and lick the enormous manhood planted deep in her hot mouth that had so expertly eaten my own cunt on so many occasions over the last couple of days.

I couldn’t see what my brother was doing to her tight juice box but Linda’s comments in between her cock sucking were like a running commentary.

“O yes baby fuck me deep with those long fingers..oh yes that’s so good.. now lick my clit yes… just suck on it babe.”

The two continued in their endeavours, John trying to eat and finger fuck her cunt until she climaxed while Linda kept him on the brink of shooting his load but being careful not to allow that to actually happen.

“Would you like to fuck my pussy now babe it’s all nicely wet and hot for your big cock, but if I let you you’ve got to promise not to cum inside me and if you’re good I’ll finish you off in a really special way that will blow your mind.” I knew what she had in mind and couldn’t wait.

“I’d love to fuck your tight pussy Linda and I’ll try to be good.” John told her.

With that Linda got off him quickly, ensuring that her body remained between my brother and myself so that he was still unaware of my presence in the shed. Now squatting over the long fat cock she lowered her cunt onto his rod and I watched as it slowly disappeared inside her smooth cunt inch by inch, once she had most of him embedded deep in her love tunnel she begun ridding him and I could see the cock like a plunger as it went in and out in an almost mechanical motion his hands holding her arse cheeks apart I could see her rubbery pucker pulsating in rhythm to their fucking. My brother then did something I hadn’t expected he thrust his middle finger into her arse hole at which point I expected her to slap him and jump off the ride but instead she seemed to ride him harder still.

“That’s so nice John we’ll have to try it with something bigger someday but just for today don’t you dare cum.” Linda told him.

As if she knew the exact moment she disengaged her self from the beautiful cock re positioning herself in the 69 position I had first found them in while squeezing the cock tightly with both hands she beckoned me with her head to join them. I didn’t need a second invitation and rushed to my brothers cock silently dropping on my knees I could see the cunt juice dribbling down from the giant head and along his shaft towards his ballooned balls as I greedily took it into my mouth licking then sucking on the delicious lollipop, tasting once again my friend’s cunt cream now combined with the flavour of my brothers yummy cock, Linda pumped the length of cock which I couldn’t swallow into my mouth while my own hands played with his rock hard balls, John was too far down the road of no return to appreciate just how many hands were pleasuring his proud stallion size cock. Then it happened, his cock exploded in my mouth almost chocking me with the initial blast of hot spunk which hit the back of my throat with the speed of a bullet, Linda now gently pushed me to one side grabbing the thick rod and instantly gobbling it to ensure the next spurt of hot male cum ended up in her mouth and then squeezing the head tightly to allow me to position myself to take the next dollop of cream until we sucked him dry.

“What’s going on?” John asked sounding pretty confused.

“Who else is here?” He asked, a mixture of excitement and nervousness in his voice.

Linda and I begun to giggle, finally Linda replied as he begun to sit up, “It’s your little sister silly, she wanted a share of your cream and I told her she could but only if she allows me to eat her pussy afterwards, would you like to see that?”

“I thought you might enjoy watching me being eaten by Linda and if you’re extra good you may even get the chance to see me eat that nice little hairless pussy of hers that you seem so fond of big brother.” I laughed at the mixture of excitement and confusion that shot across the handsome features of his face.

“Well are you going to just sit there or are you going to move so that we can use the gym mats?” Linda asked putting on an assertive tone.

John laughed, “I wouldn’t dream of delaying you ladies.”

Standing up he moved to one side his deflated cock hanging down between his legs, I looked at it licking my lips still able to taste his seed and wondered how long it would be before it was hard enough to fuck me or Linda.

Linda moved onto the mat and motioned me to straddle her face. There was no need to ask me again I eagerly moved to position myself above her talented mouth, my pussy wetting at the mere prospect of what was in store. As soon as I squatted above her, her long tongue shot out to lick my puffy cunt lips, first one thick lip then the other felt the smooth tongue run up and then down its full length before the tongue made its way to my vaginal entry licking the area with a circular motion as though paying homage before plunging inside my dome it felt like a small wet penis as it thrust inwards, my body involuntarily begun to move up and down on the hot tongue as my flow of vaginal lubricant increased.

John was behind me but I could see from the silhouette on the wall that he was busily playing with his tool, which was once again erect, while he watched his young girlfriend expertly eating my pussy.

Linda engulfed my cunt with her hot mouth, her tongue buried deep in my tunnel while she sucked gently on the flesh of my swollen labia, god it felt so good as I massaged her firm breasts teasingly pulling on her erect nipples. I felt the need to taste Linda’s sweet juices, bending down so that we were now in a 69 position I pushed her legs apart to give me the room I needed to bury my head in between her soft fleshy thighs. I looked at her cunt, it was beautifully formed I thought, so perfectly smooth and soft, my tongue made contact with the soft pinkie flesh, the lubricating liquid her body had produced tasted so sweet on the tip of my tongue I had to have more, I pushed my face further towards my goal my tongue continuing to circle the soft tissue of her pussy. My hands moved down and I plunged two fingers into her cavern, before withdrawing them to suck the coating of her thick cunt sap and repeating the process several times she was now doing the same to me, it felt so good I had almost forgotten the presence of my brother.

Linda finger fucked me hard, introducing a third finger to add to my excitement before her tongue finally made contact with my throbbing clit, it was as if a bolt of lightening went through my body the instance the tip of her tongue made contact. Her tongue run over the tip of my very sensitive clit like a rasp sending shivers through my body when without warning I felt wetness on my pucker, this new sensation coursed through my body making me shake with the ecstasy. John’s silhouette had now moved and he was bent over behind me his head one with my arse, oh god he was rimming my arse while his girlfriend sucked on my clit, his tongue now rigid prodded my sphincter in an effort to enter my body making every nerve in my body tingle with sexual electricity. He moved

back slightly giving him room to push a finger into my arsehole and my sphincter obligingly parted the soft pliable rubbery flesh welcoming the violation of my still virgin orifice, I felt wetness as a warm liquid hit the bottom of my spine and trickled down to my anal entry, this happened several times before I felt a second intruder pushing forward to join the first.

I was almost there and new that when I eventually climaxed it would be the biggest orgasm I had ever had. John’s two fingers were busily fucking my arse, while Linda had three fingers buried deep in my pussy while her mouth sucked on my clit and her tongue brushed the tip, my own mouth was full of her cunt juice. The fingers suddenly retracted leaving me feeling empty, pushing my bum back and up inviting them to re-enter me when Linda stopped suckling on my clit, I felt lost.

“Linda please don’t stop suck my clit I’m almost there please make me cum, I really need to cum.” I managed to tell her lifting my mouth from her cunt juice drenched pussy.

As if in response to my plea I felt her hot mouth return to my craving cunt and her tongue back to my clit, her three fingers had remained embedded in my sex hole through out all I needed now were John’s fingers to bury themselves into my arse and stop my pucker quivering I thought to myself. Instead of John’s fingers I felt the hot smooth giant head of what could only be John’s cock, oh my god he was going to try and fuck my arse with his huge cock surely that monster can’t fit into my tiny arsehole but before I could protest I felt the cock head gradually push forward, slipping passed the sphincter which was the only sentry and into my body where it seemed to stop for what seemed ages but was probably only seconds. The initial discomfort and pain I felt disappeared in the euphoria of pleasure that my cunt was receiving from the talented Linda coupled with the wonderful flavour of her pussy juices on my taste buds. John must have felt I was now ready for him so he slowly but firmly pushed the rest of his thick long rod into my anus until I could feel his engorged balls on my buttocks. Once his cock had made the initial foray he withdrew it to the very tip and thrust back in with one long smooth drive, my arse felt so full and I felt so complete it was absolute heaven as my brother fucked my arse mercilessly as though it was a repositioned cunt, I knew that my orgasm was near and was now very vocal and using words I wouldn’t ordinarily use.

“OHHHH.. YESSS FUCKK.. MEEE.. FUCKKK MYY… ARSE HARDD JOHNN YESS ..AAAHHH…OHH YESSS …YEEESSS…I’MM…I’MMM ..AALL..ALMOSSST…OOOHHH.. THERE… OHHH LICKKK.. MEE LINDA.. YESS SUCKKK.. MY CLIT …OOOHHH..FUCCKK MEEE.. HARDERR..DDDON’TT STOOPP.. PLEEEEAASEE.”

I was now a machine that needed to be fucked hard and fast and John was doing just that to my arse while Linda finger fucked my cunt like a piston at the same time sucking and licking my clit furiously, as for me I had, without realising in my excited state what I was doing, managed to get her so wet with my oral stimulation of her tight cunt that my fist had entered her cunt and I was fucking her like some giant stallion. The whole scene was so intense.

I screamed as I climaxed, “AAAAHHHH…GGOODD YESSSSS….OHHH …GOD YESSSS….YESSSS… I’MMMM CUUUUMMMINGGGG ….AAAAAAHHHHHH …FUCKKKK… YESSSS.. AAAHHHHHHH..”

My orgasm was so intense it made my whole body spasm as my cum flowed out of my body like some immense dam had collapsed. This seemed to set the other two off, I felt my bowels buried deep inside my body being crashed into by huge waves as my brothers balls released the burning hoard of spunk they had amassed, his cum splashed against my internal walls as he let out an almighty grunt at the end of his last huge inward thrust, while his cock throbbed and twitched spilling its seed my sphincter muscles clenched and released around the giant violating snake while my cunt convulsed around the fingers which were still buried to the hilt deep in my throbbing cunt canal.

All of a sudden Linda screamed loudly piercing the air, “AAAAAAHHHHHH.. YESSS OHHH YYEESSS GODDD YESSSSS AAAAHHHHHH.. THATTSSS SOOOO FUCKKINGG GOOOODDD AAAAAHHHHH…” With that her cum squirted out like pee hitting me in the face with force as she writhed below me cumming time and time again as I tried to lap up her precious juices.

pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers