Sally Finds Out She Is a Bi Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
414 Followers

When our bodies finally settled we untangled ourselves, as I stood I felt the trickle of my brothers sperm as it run out of my once virgin arse and down the back of my thighs and legs, Linda bent down using her tongue to lick it all off, the whole act was so dreamlike had it not been for the pulsating I could still feel between my legs and arse cheeks I would have though I was dreaming.

“Well did you two enjoy that as much as I did?” Linda asked a huge grin on her full cum stained lips.

“I certainly did ladies, that was awesome I feel I should thank you both especially you Sally, I’ve dreamt about having my cock buried in your tight arse for years but never thought it would ever happen.”

“I thought it was absolutely fantastic, I never thought I would let anybody do what you just did to my arse let alone enjoy it so much especially with such a huge cock dear brother, you do realise that you’ve taken both my cherries now and will have to keep me satisfied all the time now don’t you?”

“Oh don’t worry about that little sister I’m sure however distasteful that is I’ll just have to pay the price.” He laughed loudly once he said it, his laughter was contagious and we both joined him.

After dressing and tidying ourselves up as best as we could we made our way home.

Having parted with Linda, John and I went into our house quickly rushing up the stairs to shower and change before mum saw the state we were in.

As I showered the days events replayed in my mind, I could feel my pussy moisten at the thought of what had taken place only a short while ago and knew that I was now addicted to sex and would never be happier than when I had a big cock fucking me, well maybe when I had a big cock fucking me and a pussy to eat I thought giggling to myself.

Once I showered I wore one of my short white tennis skirts, a pair of small white cotton knickers, knee high white socks and a white blouse, dispensing with the bra, this was normal for me when at home as I felt so comfortable in the least number of garments and loose fitting clothes and went downstairs for dinner.

As I walked into the large kitchen come dinning room I couldn’t help but notice dad look me up and down, it was the first time he had ever looked at me like that and I am sure I must have blushed. I wonder if dads have some way of knowing their daughters have lost their virginity or that their son has just fucked their daughter in the arse because that was the sort of look he gave me.

During the next few days John made sure he fucked me at every opportunity and we even managed to have another threesome with Linda, which was fantastic, watching him fuck her cunt while fingering my self to a climax. During these few days dad seemed to be fairly moody and seemed to go to bed with mum a lot earlier than he use to, normally mum would go up and dad would follow an hour or two later so this change of routine was puzzling.

On the Friday mum and dad shared a bottle of wine and made some excuse about being tired and went off to bed with another bottle of wine at about nine. John and Linda had gone into town and although they had both asked me to join them I felt a bit of a gooseberry opting to stay in to watch a video and give them the opportunity to enjoy each other in private.

I begun watching the video but decided it wasn’t for me, so I switched everything off deciding to go to my room and read a book. On reaching the landing I could hear sounds like a combination of moaning and whining emanating from my parents room, which I had to pass to get to my own bedroom. I was no longer as naïve as I had been a couple of weeks ago and had a good idea of what must be going on, although it wasn’t something I had ever considered before, my mother and father bonking. My father was a handsome man, with a fairly athletic body for a man of his age; as for my mother she was the one I was most grateful to as most of my good looks and figure were inherited from her.

As I neared there room the sounds became louder and I could see the door was slightly ajar, I don’t know what possessed me as I crept up to the door and took a peak. Although I knew what they were up to the vision was explosive. They were in a 69, my mother on top, her legs being held open by my fathers huge hands while he literally ate her cunt which was dripping with cum, I could also make out her clit which looked like a small skinless prick the sight mesmerized me like a rabbit caught in a cars headlights and I couldn’t move. As I watched on my knickers became saturated with my juices and I put my hand in between my legs hurriedly pushing my knickers to one side I managed to push three fingers into my tight cunt, that’s how worked up I was.

“Oh god .. yes.. god that feels so so gooddd..oh yesss..Peter you.. real..really..aahhh.. have.. surpassed…god… yourself.. these last few…oh yes.. days..oh yess fuckk mee darling please fuck me now..do..you wishh iit was our Sally you dir..dirty bastard..aahhh ohhh god yes.”

The mention of my name came as a complete surprise, especially the question, god dad must have said something to mum obviously it had something to do with wanting to fuck me. The mere thought of this made me cum and I had to bite my arm to stop myself from screaming.

Dad was now licking mums arse while holding the cheeks wide apart, his big fat tongue was lathing her pucker mercilessly as her head bobbed up and down on his cock, his tongue then went back to her streaming pussy as his stuck his long fat middle finger up her arse a whimper escaped her lips. Dad continued sucking on mum’s labia and finger fucking her arse for what seemed hours before finally sucking her sexually aroused clit in his mouth at which stage she was screaming with pleasure but his cock in her mouth muffled the sound. I sucked on my middle finger until it was really wet then coating it with my own saliva I inserted deep into my arse while continuing to finger fuck my cum drenched pussy.

My mum moved off dad and went straight down to his cock, it was huge, at least an inch maybe more longer than Johns and definitely thicker. Mum opened her mouth wide engulfing half of him in her hot mouth, the sight was unbelievably erotic as she bobbed up and down on the giant stake fucking her mouth with it until she was gagging.

“Jesus Ruth you are just the best cock sucker ever, making love to you is always great but I must admit our Sally reminds me so much of you at that age I’d love to fuck her tiny little cunt so that she knows what a real cock feels like. Come on sit on it, I wont to fuck all your holes tonight we’ve got time I don’t have to go to work tomorrow.”

Mum got up and straddled dad, I watched as she manoeuvred his huge horse size cock to her cunt and lowered herself slowly on to his pole so that it disappeared inside her inch by inch, she then begun rocking on top of him bringing her knees inward then outward slowly at first then faster and faster her moaning increasing until she grabbed the pillow screaming inside it obviously something she was used to doing in order that my brother and I didn’t hear her.

She collapsed next to dad soft whimpers and moans escaping her lips, to my amazement dad got off the bed still fully erect he hadn’t cum yet, as he got up he looked at the door but I couldn’t tell if he had seen me or not, I was still frozen wanting to see more so I didn’t even make an effort to scurry away my hands were too busy bringing me to another climax fuelled by the sight of my parents love making.

Dad quickly went down on mum again but I couldn’t see what was happening but mum as if commentating made crystal clear what dad was doing to her,

“AAHHH OHHHH YESSS SUCKKK OUT MYYY CCUUUMMM… AAAHH YESSS OHH GOOODD MYYY CLIT OOHH YESSS LICKKK MY CLTTTYYY..AAAAH MY POOORR ARSEHOOLLEE YESSS DOOO ITTT SUCKK MY ARSE YESSSS LICKK ITTT..FUUCCKKK…THATTT’S SOOO NICE…”

This carried on for some time until to my astonishment she turned her head in to the pillow screaming as her hands clenched the sheets her knuckles clearly visible.

Dad gently positioned her so that she was now side ways to the door her head down on the mattress her arse sticking high up as he stood up straddled her and pushed his cock in to her arse which she held open for him, it was almost as if they were doing it to a camera positioned exactly where I could watch everything. The view was perfect as his cock slowly slid inside my mother until the whole length disappeared and his balls rested on her upper buttocks, then he begun to fuck her faster and faster, I watched mesmerized as my fathers cock went in and out of my mothers arse until he let out a loud groan signalling his climax, as he withdrew his cock it was followed by a gush of thick white spunk from my mothers arse as evidence that my father had filled her arse with his seed.

As dad collapsed next to her mum took his placid cock in her mouth and licked it clean.

“That was fantastic darling, every time I try to sit down this week I’ll wet my knickers thinking of tonight.” With that they both laughed.

Let’s finish the bottle and see if we can’t perfect everything we’ve just done.” Dad told her still laughing as he reached for the glasses.

I crept quietly away, not sure what I was going to do with the ache in between my legs but knowing that I wanted that huge cock inside my body very soon.

The next day, Saturday, mum was busy with the church fete and John had gone with the school football team for an interschool match, which left dad and me at home on our own.

I knew this was the ideal opportunity to get dad to bed me if I was at all serious.

I choose my clothes carefully, I found one of my old school skirts that was now very short for me, having grown several inches since I last wore it, a tight white blouse, leaving the first 4 buttons undone so that it looked as though my tits were going to spill out of their confines any second, a pair of very thin tight white knickers, through which the shape of my cunny was very clearly defined, a pair of cotton sock that just passed the knee and a pair of high heel sandals. Having already shaved my pussy, showered and put on my make up, including a nice perfume dad had bought me for my birthday, I quickly dressed and went downstairs.

I walked into the sitting room where dad sat reading the paper, as I walked in he glanced up, looked at me then quickly went back to his paper, “Good morning, Sally.” He muttered.

“Morning dad, I promised I would do some house work for mum, I hope I won’t disturb you too much.”

“Hmm you go ahead sweetie.” He told me.

I went off and fetched the Hoover, duster and polish, one item at a time and watched as each time dad looked me up and down until our eyes met when he quickly buried his head behind the paper, I almost said do you know that you have that paper upside down to see his reaction. The way he looked at me made me sure he was interested in me as a woman not just a daughter but the difficulty was to get him to make a move. So I begun the tidying up of the room exaggeratedly bending over to give him a good view of my arse and pussy, I even pinched my nipples so that they became hard and erect pushing the blouse as though they were going to make holes in it. I could feel my dad’s eyes following me around the room but he had still not made a move, my pussy on the other hand, due to the excitement of the possibility of another forbidden encounter, was on fire, I could feel the juices churning inside me, finally running from my quim into my knickers which were soon soaked. I turned and my father once again buried his head in the paper, I looked down in between his legs and sure enough he had a massive erection, his trousers tented and there was even a small wet patch where the head of his big cock lurked, god how I wanted to walk over to him, unzip his trousers pull out his huge dick and suck it all in my hot little mouth until it released its delicious cream, the thought of this made my pussy tremble with yearning, I was so wet now that I was certain the knickers I wore were by now completely transparent which gave me an idea for a last ditch attempt to get my father to make a move.

“Would you like me to get you a beer dad?” I asked him innocently.

“Yeah, sweetie that be good thanks.”

I went over to him with one of the small tables out of the trio my mum used to put refreshments on, pretending that I was setting it out for the beer I had volunteered to get him, I bent over so that my skirt rode up high over my bum so that my arse and wet cunt were only inches from his face. Now I understand what they say ‘there is only so much a man can take’, I felt his strong hand as they grabbed the tops of my thighs and pulled me backward, I felt the heat of my fathers mouth as he sucked on my pussy through my wet knickers, suddenly his hands moved and he ripped the tiny material apart exposing my clean shaved cunt, he held my thighs tightly using his thumbs to prise me open like a clam exposing my cunt to a ferocious attack by his long wide tongue. The build up to this moment had me on the edge, so that when he eventually made contact with my hot throbbing clit quickly following this with the insertion of his long thick middle finger deep in my tunnel all it took was few licks before I climaxed spluttering his face with my juices.

“Aahhh yes oh god don’t stop dad lick me more oh yesss…” Dad kept licking then sucking my clit until my body couldn’t take any more stimulation and I pulled away.

“Oh god what have I done, sorry Sally I can only hope you can forgive me I don’t know what came over me, you must think I’m disgusting.” Dad sat back on his chair, I could see he was upset with himself for loosing control.

“There is nothing to be sorry for dad that was brilliant, I loved it, really, you were wonderful making me cum like that let me show you how much I enjoyed what you just did.”

Before he could respond I squatted in front of him, putting my hands on his knees I pushed his legs apart, then moving my hands in between his legs I begun to firmly squeeze and stroke his beautiful fat cock, which to my delight was still rock hard making me drool at the thought of soon having it inside my hot wet mouth, I then moved my mouth over the surface of the huge bulge blowing warm air through the material of his trousers as I did.

He now had both of his big hands on the back of my head gently pushing me down to his cock, moving my hands to his belt, while ensuring contact between my mouth and his covered cock wasn’t broken, I unbuckled it, then quickly, in case he changed his mind, undid the button on the waist. I had to break the contact between my mouth and his cock to unzip him and he begun to protest.

“No Sally you mustn’t, this isn’t right I’m your dad, I shouldn’t have done what I did, you don’t need to do this.”

By the time he had finished asking me to stop I had his huge dick released from the tight confines of his boxers and my tongue was busily licking the pre cum off of the smooth red head while my hands pumped the thick shaft up and down.

“Oh god that’s so good, don’t stop darling daddies almost there now, god help me.”

I now swallowed the huge head, my mouth at maximum stretch, the musky sweet smell of his cock and balls was intoxicating as I continued to suck and lick the cock that had given me life. His hands were behind my head now forcing me down while he begun to buck fucking my mouth hard.

“That’s it Sally suck daddies cock, oh yes your good pump it harder baby oh yes that’s it now faster..aaahhhh yes suck it baby .. yes that’s it…”

I licked the head then the shaft feeling the small bumps caused by the veins that were standing up proud of the surface then pushed my head down taking as much of him into my mouth as possible, I almost choked as he shot his load of thick creamy spunk into my mouth and throat in a huge spurt, I tried to gobble it all down without losing a drop but there was so much my endeavours were futile resulting in much of his cream escaping my mouth to cover my lips, cheeks and chin. Once the flow of warm spunk stopped I allowed his cock to slip out of my mouth and ensuring he was watching I temptingly collected every drop of` his spilled seed with my fingers, slowly, as if in slow motion, I licked and sucked it off of my fingers all the time staring him straight in the eyes.

“My god Sally, I don’t know where, when or who taught you to do what you just did to me but it was fantastic. I’ve, no, we’ve both been very naughty and shouldn’t have done what we just did so lets not mention this again, what do you say darling?”

No way was he going to leave me like this my whole body ached with the desire to be penetrated with his huge dick, he could forget leaving me hankering for a cock inside my pussy when his was already out and resting in my hands, we had hours before any body came back and I meant to have his huge cock fuck me so that it stretched my cunny like I had seen it do to mum.

“No dad, you started this and I need you to screw me like you did mum last night.” I wanted to say fuck my brains out, instead of screw but because it was my father the words just seemed to stick.

He looked at me slightly shocked, “So it was you outside the bedroom last night, you had this all planned didn’t you, you little bitch well seeing as you want it so badly and it’s obvious your no little virgin any more lets see how you like a real cock in that tight cunt of yours, but first I think I need to eat that pussy of yours again to get you nice and juicy for me.”

Having said that he got up of the arm chair and beckoned me to sit on it, as I went to seat he said, “No not like that, seat with your legs over the side that’s it now push your bum to the end, good.”

He got down on his knees, my legs were now wide apart and my pussy was completely defenceless, juice oozing out of it in anticipation of what was to follow. Dad buried his head in between my legs his long thick tongue snaked out and hesitantly stroked my labia, which were bloated and highly sensitive. I could tell his guilt was slowly diminishing as the original tentative strokes had now disappeared and he was sucking on my flesh as though his very existence depended on it, his tongue penetrated deep into my body and I could feel my juices mixed with his saliva as they trickled the short distance from my cunt along my perineum to my crease, tickling the rubbery sensitive entry of my arse. He continued to eat me as I moaned loudly begging him not to stop, his hand moved to my wet entry and I felt him slide two of his long fat fingers slowly all the way up into my body he fucked me like this for some time, every so often nibbling or sucking my cunt lips starting from the top and working his way down, the sensation was unbearable I could feel my body building up towards a huge climax and he had so far avoided my clit.

I felt like screaming at him to suck my clit but couldn’t get the words out, as I was too busy moaning and whimpering.

Dads tongue seemed to disappear but I soon knew where, as he licked my tiny arse hole, the licking stopped to be replaced with a poking motion as it pushed my tiny hole in an attempt to widen it, when he was happy with his work the tongue was gone as I felt some thing more solid pushing its way into my arse, my sphincter gradually parted and his finger pushed itself all the way in. My dad was now fucking both my holes simultaneously with his long fingers sending me crazy. When his tongue eventually made contact with my stiff throbbing clit it was like a mind shuttering, I heard myself scream out in sheer pleasure as he managed to trap my clitty in between his lips, raking it with his fat tongue, my whole body begun to tremble as he pulled me forward realising my clit then taking his fingers out of my orifices he picked me up in his arms, my arms encircled his neck while with one hand he manoeuvred his cock to my tight entry sinking his huge cock into me with one thrust, he lifted me up and down onto this huge rod as if I were a fuck doll then gently lowered us both down until my back was on the rich thick deep pile carpet. His cock still buried deep inside me he took me by the ankles lifting my legs high up then pushing them down until my knees were almost touching my breasts now happy with my position he begun to thrust in and out of my cunt slowly but surely with long slow deliberate strokes, like some sort of jack hammer.

pdrye
pdrye
414 Followers