All Comments on 'Sally's Sexy Story Pt. 03'

by HANDYMANATHOME

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

Well, Sally certainly is one sexy girl, as well as one lucky bitch. Two well hung lovers, an understanding and sexy husband and a well stocked toy box. Nice story and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
indian sex stories

i love to read <a href="https://sexduniya.in">indian sex stories</a>, real pleasure in reading sex stories. by the way sallys sexy story is also awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
and the GARBAGE continues.....

1*, nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so why is the wimp of a husband still living with the whore she should be on the curb not in the house grow some balls and toss the slut not worth keeping

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck and really low life whore story. At least Beulah is happy with.it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

She has no love or respect for her husband. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. Exposes herself and him to every sexually transmitted disease known to man. And she had the temerity to make a video? What happens when that video gets spread around and all her family and friends see her in action? Stupidity runneth amok. Awful.

1 star

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Well, she is a skank, seems he deserves her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky Husband

Another husband fortunate to have a sexy wife and willing to share her. Much more fun than a boring marriage that most couples have.

HappyWaitingHappyWaitingabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Loved that you paused the DVD to talk and increase the arousal. The only thing I would have done differently is I would not have let her hurry off to the bathroom, but would have had her sit directly on my face so that I could have enjoyed that aromatic mess between her cream filled thighs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous