Sam Steals Her Dad Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
1.6k words
4.45
76.6k
89

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Samantha. I am 18 years old. I am an only child. My parents had me very young so my mom Hayley was only 34 and Tyler, my dad, 36. My story begins with a reunion my parents wanted our family to go to. My crazy Aunt Margret was going too so we drove in her old station wagon.

My mom and dad were highschool sweethearts and have always only been with each other. I didn't know it yet but my parents hadn't had sex in a year. The only thing I knew was that since I turned 18 I noticed my dad in a whole new way.

He was fit, muscular and trim. At 6'5 he towered over me and mom. His strong facial features kept him from being beautiful. He was ruggedly handsome and I was seeing him as a man more than a daddy. It didn't help that he was very well endowed and since summer I had seen him several times with a ragging hard on.

My mom was a little weird and, in my opinion, kinda immature. She was a pharmacist at the local drug store. She was a so called 'free spirit'. She believed in transcendence, pot and self realization. I wouldn't say that she let herself go but... Well... She kinda had!

She doesn't shave her pits, legs or pussy, an idea I find gross. Her once long glossy raven hair was sprinkled rather heavily in grey. She dressed in shapeless outfits and basically ignored my dad.

In the last four months dad and I have really bonded. We were always very close, I'm a daddy's girl, but we found new ground since my birthday. I discovered that I love to work out. I love the burn of a great routine and that something dad and I have in common. We run together every morning and workout together several times a week. I tried to get mom into it but she just laughs "oh Sammy! It's not my thing."

After several months of real work my body was trim and hard in my butt and tummy. My legs had slimmed out and my waist curved in real small. I was careful to leave my DD36 alone so they were soft, pert and firm. More than a few times I thought I caught dad staring at my bum but I couldn't be sure.

Both dad and I had blond hair, mine was a little lighter. It fell to my waist and was soft and glossy with a tendency to curl a little. My dad was a freelance writer so he worked at home a fair amount. I kept my hair in a high ponytail since the day daddy commented that he liked it that way. With school out I was spending a lot of time with my father. Swimming, tennis, workouts and snuggle time on Sunday's reading the paper.

The day finally arrived when we would leave. It was gonna be a three day trek to the reunion. With four drivers we decided to ramble there and back. See some sights and stay in motels and campgrounds. Then we would double time home after the reunion, everyone driving in shifts.

We started out with dad and I upfront. Dad took the first shift driving. The middle seat was all luggage and aunt Marggy and mom in the back having a blanket and pot party, catching up and girl talk.

Dad rolled his eyes at me as he powered the windows down. He smiled. I was so happy I laughed out loud. Dad had on sport shorts and a tight t-shirt. I was wearing a short skirt and a racer back. Dad and I talked for hours. Finally aunt Marggy took her turn driving and dad and I climbed in the back.

When I glanced over at my dad I noticed he had another raging hard on. The familiar tingle in my pussy started at the sight. I was a virgin so I had no real experience with sex though I had master-bated a few times this summer and sucked cock twice at my best friend's house.

Her brother was hung like a stud! I loved sucking his cock. I wasn't that great at it at first but I got better real fast as he patiently taught me. I wasn't sure what the holdup was with my virginity. Jason was young, hung and willing but I wanted someone I really loved to have the honour.

I sat there holding hands with dad. His thumb grazing my hand absently as we each chased our own thoughts. Eventually I looked over and dad was passed out. His relaxed pose allowed the head of his cock to jut out the top of his shorts. My mouth went dry and my pussy got very wet! I just knew then that I had to have my dad's cock in my mouth. I took my seat belt off. I turned so I was facing the seat.

"Mom" I said. "Dads passed out and I'm tired too. I'm gonna nap."

"Ok sweetie." She turned the music up a tad so their voices were drowned out a bit. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I settled my head on dads lap. His hand instinctively nestled into my hair. I opened my mouth and touched my tongue to the top of dads hard on. He groaned.

I lightly and slowly pulled the band of his shorts away. My wet mouth engulfed his mammoth wood. His eyes flew open. He tried to pull my head off his cock but I was sucking for all I was worth. His hips jerked as his cock jumped in my mouth. He started panting and his hand began massaging my back. He didn't last long in my hot little mouth. I swallowed the head of his cock as rope after rope of sperm shot down my throat. "You are so grounded young lady."

I wanted to cry as the joy of sucking daddy's cock faded and the reality of the trouble I was in hit me. Just then mom announced that she had the munchies and we pulled into a diner. Dad told mom we were too groggy to get up and to bring us back a burger combo with Pepsi. Once we were alone, dad ran his fingers through his hair... Bad sign. Dad only did that when he was real mad or real frustrated.

"Samantha... What were you thinking!" Dad groaned. Tears chased themselves down my cheeks. I stammered... "Sorry dad... I just craved it so bad! My control left!" I gulped. "Do you still love me?"

As I sat wide eyed, afraid of what he would say, I watched his cock grow again! Impossibly big! Relief slammed into me. My dad wasn't repulsed or pissed. He was turned on! He tried to sound stern as he lectured me. "Of course I love you Sammy! Your my girl. But sucking daddy's cock is wrong!" I decided to test my theory.

I opened my mouth and in a breathy voice i said " I loved it!" My dads eyes glazed over and his breath caught. I continued. "The taste of my daddy's beautiful cock in my mouth made my pussy all wet!" Dads eyes closed and the warning pulse at his temple started thumping. He was feeling strong emotion. I was delighted. "I want your sexy cock in my mouth again daddy... I want to drink all your delicious cum like a good girl!" Dad gulped. His rock hard cock started leaking glistening pre cum.

I put my hand out and touched the spot with my finger gently. Dad jumped. His eyes opened and he watched me suck the drop off my finger. "Please daddy... Let me suck you?" His eyes watched as I reached out for his cock. I took the head in my hand and rubbed my thumb over his perfect mushroom top. I rubbed the liquid on my lips and licked them slow. Dad nodded almost in a trance. I smiled.

Pulling the front of his shorts down his cock bobbed out. Standing straight up I slowly bent to take the head into my mouth. I sucked lightly my other hand ran down his hard shaft and back up again. I moaned with his tip in my mouth. The vibration made his toes curl and more pre cum dripped onto my tongue. I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes. "My pussy aches daddy... It's dripping wet!" Daddy's eyes got wide. I turned sideways on the seat. Sucking daddy deeply into my mouth I set to work. I sucked his magnificent cock with everything I had. Every trick Jason had taught me I used on my daddy.

Slowly his hand made its way to my bum. His finger moved my panties aside. He slid it just inside my pussy lips. He gasped at how wet I was, his cock kept in my mouth. "Fuck" he whispered. "Fuck baby... Fuck, fuck, fuck!" His free hand settled on my head and applied the slightest pressure as he fucked my mouth. His finger in my pussy slid across my clit and over and into me. Over and over. I came on his hand seconds before he shot his load into my mouth. I was elated!

I pulled his shorts up as his flaccid cock slipped from my lips. I climbed into his lap. I put my arms around him so my hard nipples grazed his chest. Our hearts were pounding in unison. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed. "My perfect daddy..." My eyes closed and I went to sleep. My daddy's arms tightly around me.