All Comments on 'Sam Steals Her Dad Ch. 01'

by Nymfoholic

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a waste of data-space!

Chapter 2 will probably feature the fatal car crash caused by either Aunt Maggie or Mom driving while stoned. This author needs to finish high school before trying to write stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Idiot commenter

Are you sure you graduated highschool yourself? Smoking pot is stupid to do while driving but it doesnt make a big difference for a lot of people. Bet youre so heavily antidrug that you buy into everything the media tells you. Keep your stupidity to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun

Aside from studies showing stoned drivers are safer drivers, this story was fun, simple, and short: too short :) nothing like a little road trip to bind family together.

jfh55jfh55over 8 years ago
Great Start to story

Really enjoyed your first chapter and can't wait for many more to be written. Please continue this story soon I will be looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
36DD

36DD is not pert.

"You are so grounded young lady." Of course he would say that. Jesus!

NymfoholicNymfoholicover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I really appreciate everyone's feedback, good and not so great.... I'm no writer. Just experimenting with ideas. I'm trying to develop as a writer and create stories of interest. Kinda nervous even to see ch 2 come out now lol. If you do like my work and would like to see more, let me know! And thanks again!

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
wondered what a blanket and pot party was

Ok story. What has mum being pharmacist to do with her being reborn hippie. Seems the opposite should be inferred.

Sorry but have pet hate about being told something the person had no knowledge of, or it has not occured at that time in the story. Girl tells us in 2nd paragraph that she did not know parents had no sex for a year. So how could you be telling us that at that time. It also never came up again in the plot so really was unnecessary. It was purely girl wanted to suck on daddy, so she did, twice.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
I'm not usually a fan of such short stories.

But this one is , IMO, far superior to most. That it is a first effort is quite impressive. I'll be watching for more. Five well yearned stars. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
masturbated

masturbated not master-bated

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good start

This is definitely a good start for your first story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4 Stars

Very nice; very nice, indeed: 4 Stars-worth!

NymfoholicNymfoholicover 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Can I ask WTF you expected from a story about incest?

Please stick to a genera more platible to your overwrought sensibilities.

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Agreed

It's incest in the Incest section - simple. Well done, Nymfoholic

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 5 years ago
Great start

Hope he stuffs that daddy cock in her teenage cunt in pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wickedly seductive

The car ride so far is just scary sexy! Can’t wait to continue the story. So...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Apologies

I saw your snappy rebuttal to anonymous after I submitted my comment. Applause, applause!!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous