All Comments on 'Samantha, Beth and Me'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
movermoverabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Curses on Literotica!!! Could only give it 5 stars!! Should have been more.

Regardless if it was cheating or not, one hell of a story. Thank you.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
One Of Your Best

Actions and Re-actions. Cause and effect. Love found and lost, found and a new life for the three of them. Plus like you said, one healthy male and two very healthy and amazing women equals one dead man. Great story and when is the next one?

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Good story that I have mixed feelings about

I liked the story overall but at times it lurched in a direction that left me dissatisfied. Rob doesn't believe in cheating being OK. Yes, he has a specific history that reinforces his feelings BUT he very eloquently spells out why it is wrong. A marriage commitment is to one person, NOT one person and whoever I need to scratch the particular itches I get from time to time. I, personally agree but it doesn't matter what I think, Rob clearly states his own position. Further, Beth creates an elaborate web of lies to protect her cheating. This undermines trust and respect. She uses the excuse of being uncertain how he would accept her lesbianism BUT that isn't an excuse. This is your life partner. You need to share all aspects of yourself or set them aside. Like Rob pointed out, what if she had a need for big dicks. What's the difference except for a cheater's rationalization. I think Beth finally got it BUT the outcome was that she got to do what she wanted to do anyway, have a extra lover, so there is the cause of my mixed feelings. Of course they are not married now so there is no commitment of fidelity. But that seems to be a convenient rationalization. Has Rob given up his ideals about fidelity? Why? I think a little less of him because he has given up his principles for 2 hot pieces of ass. And you have to ask, what if he gets married to Sam? At that point will his expectations of fidelity push Beth out of their lives? Will Sam no longer be able to have another lover? If he gives up his principles of fidelity what was the point of the story? I think principles matter and should not be given up easily. I really don't see any strong reason that he should have given them up. It's "nice" they all ended up together (a horny guy's dream) but I get the feeling that it is only temporary and unhappiness is around the corner for someone.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Makes perfect sense to me

It was obvious from about the second page that a three partner marriage made perfect sense in the setting you have drawn. You have drawn the case well and entertained with a good story to prove it. I know you will get criticism from the moralists but every individual needing multiple partners to satisfy their varius needs, not sexual needs but whole person needs, is just natural.

The criticism is cultural, the requirement is probably biological. You've made the case a hell of a lot better than I every could.

sherlock40sherlock40about 14 years ago
Yeah, if you just didn't have those values and morals that shaped you

into the man you are today, you would be great. Those intangible life-shaping beliefs that made you the man I fell in love with, they just get in the way of my selfish wants. I want you to be okay with anything I tell you and just believe that I love you.

Well, at least he gets the women in the end. (At least until they need more than any one man can give them)

chytownchytownabout 14 years ago
WOW BOB!!!!!!

A damn good read from start to finish. "Thank You" very much how about a couple more as good as this one.

looking4itlooking4itabout 14 years ago
Knew It

Although I was pretty sure where this story had to be headed you did take the story through some unexpected turns. Certainly out of your normal mode so I can say I appreciate this one more than normal.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 14 years ago
reading under a cloud of doom

JPB, I found myself reading a very good story with a cloud of doom over head right up until the end. I was dreading the usual JPB-style ending. Not the usual ending. Rob is getting some mastery over the demons that shape his thinking.

The girls worked it out. Trying to apply traditional values to non traditional situations is a recipe for disaster. Bi-sexual women trying to go one way or the other is problematic at best. Rob's slightly open mind enable 3 people to be happy. In JPB stories the Robs are usually right, dead right with little joy and no satisfaction. "Screw the bitch, she did me wrong. (I was right.)"

Not suggesting that the story should have gone this way BUT had Rob been able to engage with Beth as a 30 year old when he found out she was cheating instead of an 8 year old boy who ran and hid with his head in the sand, there may have been a possibility of working through the issues to the satisfaction of both Beth and Rob. Being offended and righteously stomping off doesn't work. AND Being an adult would not make Rob a wimp. Maybe after consideration Rob might choose to divorce Beth. Beth could still be complete and move on with everything open and communicated. Not so for either of them with an 8 year old in charge of the marriage and divorce. Sam interrupted the 8 yo by putting Beth in bed with Rob. It took some pretty drastic action to cause a shift in who Rob was being.

Note to BobNbobbie:

If Rob fucked either one of these women over like Laura fucks over Dan in a certain series I am reading, I guran-damn-tee the three-way relationship would not work. Treating Sam like a queen and Beth like shit, i.e., cruelly, "because he can" or "because he wants to" would sabotage the deal for all of them. Love alone obviously not always or like never enough to keep a relationship together. Nearly every person I talk to about this says they still love the spouse who they are now divorced from.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 14 years ago
An adult running the show

JPB has a huge portfolio of "good stories." Completing these stories with an adult (man instead of a little boy) managing the separations and divorces could upgrade the story ratings from good to great. IMNSHO

There is a human "suck" to be "right" and punish somebody who has wronged us. The problem is that the situation is rarely as we, the wronged party, sees it. Our emotional states take us back to our pre-school ages. Not good.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Just started chapt 2....

gonna weigh in now, sort of a,"note to self" Bob, then check back after the inevitable.This is theme number 378-1c isn't it, the one you first synthesized back in Mrs. Latham's algebra class, the one about eating your cake and still having it,as it were. Usually it's a Blond and a Brunette or Black and White or something you like Redheads though don't ya?

TalenhawkTalenhawkabout 14 years ago
Where do I find these women?

There was the comment "Do you know how hard it is for a BI women to find a man that accepts her?" Where exactly is this? I want to move there and be very accepting.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
This was way fuckin stupid on so many levels that it hurts....

to say I enjoyed it. The pivotal hiding of the most impossible to hide and life impacting "conditions", the inane reasoning when Sam defends Beth, especially the first time and chrissake, you hung like a pencil? Who uses K/Y Jelly in this day and age, that shit creates friction. But the guy wields flashes of justified retribution, just enough to make you hope it doesn't end in a wmw teen wet dream ungh,ungh!....almost made it damn!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
One good tale told by a good storyteller

Interesting to read and even though it is four pages long it read fast.

Well presented storyline that is believable and of course the story is very erotic in nature.

A good read from start to finish and very enjoyable

Thanks

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
A Follow - Up

How did it work out as Sam got Pregnant did Beth get Pregnant too or did Beth get more sex and Sam Jealous as she was Feeling Hormonal and left out?

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Smoothly constructed story.

Obviously moralism does not apply here. The important thing here is the telling of lies. Can he trust her? This is a question that he has to look her

in the eyes and then decide. Only he can decide whether to accept the new promise or not... Personally I would go luck for a third partner, but then how can you trust her????

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 14 years ago
Wow, Bob!

14,297 stories written and still we just might be seeing you grow and get better as an author. This story contained characters that were able to reflect on and reassess their decisions and actions. Introspection AND personal growth in a JPB story? Hell, yes!!! I don't always enjoy your stories but I always know it'll be an interesting journey. hanks for sharing.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 13 years ago
Pretty good.

Up till the examples he gave her of the hypothetical ex-boyfriend and anal sex, I was thinking he should just give her a dictionary and ask her to read the definition for adultery. But descriptive imagery works too.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I stopped reading during page 2

And gave this garbage 1*.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
A NEW TWIST

ON AN OLD SUBJECT AND AN ANSWER THAT NEEDS NO EXPLAINING. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Hmm

This is a rather trite male fantasy, but this was about as credible a way to do it as any I've seen and you made it flow in a realistic way though I think you give short shrift to the negative human emotions regarding jealousy and hurt.

It wouldn't be this uncomplicated. Just look at a guy trying to DATE two girls, much less fuck them. But a quality bit of writing none the less.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Never happen

in real life. Two women who love the same guy would scratch each others eyes out in no time. But oh if it were true.

rvwsrvwsabout 11 years ago
It's all to sick for me

nuff said

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Reread

Having looked at things, it's slightly more credible.

Girls DO get into polygamous relationships...but the first wives never like it. Luckily in this tale, she's already divorced. But I can't see Sam taking the low girl on the scrotum pole position. She would formalize things STAT first.

I also like that you don't make him the energizer bunny. Not realistic.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Re RE Read

Do you need to make EVERY man SO FUCKING STUPID?

I get if they aren't stupid, there wouldn't be a story, but STILL...she might have had to WORK for it! But wave the scent of pussy under these men's noses and DAMN! They do stuff that The Water Boy wouldn't do because it was SO FUCKING STUPID.

Like this.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Don't see it happening.

It seems to me that at some point, one of them is going to explode. I don't see how, given his history, he could accept Beth back into his life. I don't see how he suddenly has gone from a friends with benefits relationship to a possible long term relationship with Sam, given the fact that she's Bi and has admitted to the fact that, if married, she will continue to see a woman outside their marriage. I don't see how either woman would be happy sharing him with one another. There's too many combinations for jealousy to rear its ugly head in this setup and for all the relationships in the triangle to implode. Good story, but an implausible ending.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Holy Cow!

Or should I say holy cows! Two bisexual women? One heterosexual man? That's cool. There are problems though. So Samantha has a kid or two or three. They'll get older and want to know what's up. That could take some explaining. We know our man's parents are gone, but what about Beth's and Samantha's; who's going to crack that nut? My guess is Samantha becomes the permanent house mom; how will that impact her status with Beth? I mean who's the Lipstick and who's the Dike? What about vacations, and then vacations with the kids? Then what if their state adopts same sex marriage? Could Samantha marry Beth and still be with...? Then there's the fidelity issue; what if one of the three strays? How will they handle that?

wonder203wonder203over 10 years ago
Interesting

I love the twists you come up with. No question that cheating is cheating, whether you are bi, hetro, a swinger, or gay. The comments that "it is only sex" or "it is something I can't get from them/him/her that costs you nothing" are just crap. No matter what your preference of lifestyle, lying and cheating will destroy what trust you had and without that there is no relationship.

Thanks for all your stories. Lots of work to do but they are enjoyed and I hope that is enough for you to keep going!

green117green117over 10 years ago
Credibility

The major problem people seem to have with the story is credibility - whether one guy could do two women... and keep up.

I could believe something close - that one guy could provide a bit extra to two women who were getting most of their sexual stuff from each other.

It kinda amuses me that the male bias in the comments seems to assume that the guy is the center of the sexuality of the plot.

That realization could be the subtext to this story, but I try not to put words in the authors mouth.

Otherwise? It is another variation of "it's just sex", without it being said. The female leads are separating sex and love... they love the guy, they love sex with each other. Odd, retrospectively, that love between the female leads is not hinted at.

And... if children come into the picture, it could all come tumbling down.

Good storytelling - characterizations are good, the characters can be likable, still a JPB story, but what the heck.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once again

Its too bad you can't give a story a minus 5 rating. Quit reading half way through and skipped to last few paragraphs. Yep. Pure shit again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrible comparison

Sam tells him that she's doing the same thing Beth was doing and he shouldn't be mad at Beth since he's not mad at her. Not even close. He was MARRIED to Beth and she was cheating on him. He's not married to Sam, she told him upfront she was bi-sexual and had a female lover that she wasn't going to give up. And all he's doing with Sam is having a friend's with benefits relationship. He was absolutely correct when he told Sam at the party that bringing Beth into their relationship would screw it up. It did. His best move would have to asked his company for a transfer to a distant office or find another job far, far away and move, not leaving a forwarding address. The thought that he would live with and share both women was an absolute joke. Terrible damn ending Bob - TERRIBLE!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
wonder how long

So how long until Beth finds out that Sam has never had anal sex with him and he was lying?

But of course she will be offended that he lied, even though their divorce was caused by her lies (oh, and the cheating).

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Don't Understand!

I just don't understand how a guy can still be in love with a cheater. The wife cheated for some time with all the lies and deception involved. He did right by divorcing her. But how can he still think that he loves her. He may miss her, miss the good times with her and miss the sex but love her??

As for Sam, he should have just used her and moved on. How could he move into a similar relationship like the one he just left? And then get back together with both of them. He should have his fantasy with them and then move on and find a real loving woman-they are out there. With those two, he is just in for more misery. The ex-wife is a proven cheater and Sam dumped her 'monogamous' other for Beth pretty quickly, too quickly to be really monogamous. How could he even think of having kids with either of these two.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Ranting and raving.

I could, but I won't. Normally I would have all kind of issues with all three of these people. Just somehow I think the unique psyche's and issues they bring to the table says this will work as a modern polygamist marriage. Sam should be the first wife because she has not lied to him and Rob and she want children together. She gets the legal status first marriage. Beth comes on as the second wife (she is actually polygamist married to both Rob and Sam/ the odd mix of love and concern make this work). Beth is not legally married to either of them...the government never recognizes any of the marriages after first wife anyway. They all pay a different price to be together, but it works everyday all over the USA and the rest of the world. {watch Sister Wives and My Five Wives on satellite or cable TV.}

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
another thought

When more than one woman lives in the same house most of the time their cycles synchronize.

When it's that time of the month, it's that time of the month for all of them.

Possibly why the Chinese symbol for trouble is made up of two symbols for woman under one symbol for roof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beth cheated on him and he divorced her

Why would he want to do anything at all with her, ever again? His position on cheating hasn't changed. Sam is just a friend with benefits. He'd never marry her. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. So why did you put the three of them together? I think he would have left the area and never had anything to do with either of them before he let this relationship continue. Throw Sam out, tell her you're done with her and Beth and get on with your life. This ending made no sense, even for a fictional story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

What this sounds like is a male fantasy of having and loving two women or a really bad reality show. This could never work because there would be no trust at all. So I'll just leave this as a no rating. Just because.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

He must be just about the only man in the world that isn't into girl on girl, at least I've never met or heard about anyone, except maybe for some religious nut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave this story a 1 star rating...

The story lacks characters I could like, at all. Without characters you can find yourself caring for, you have no story worth reading.

The main character for instance, you want to feel for him, you really do. The poor guy finds out his wife cheated on him, that he had this traumatic childhood centered around seeing his mom cheating but then he suddenly loses focus and is wanting to use women for sex instead of having relationships? He moves from this guy who needs to be in a trusting relationship, to a guy who doesn't even care if his partners are sleeping with other people as long as he gets his sex.

The wife, is depicted as this beautiful woman he can't get over, but then in page after page of the story all you see of her is that she is a selfish woman who is good at sex and seems to really want it from the main character as long as he understands she'll always be having sex with someone else.

The girlfriend is basically identical to the wife, only heartless on top of everything else. As soon as she found out who the wife was, she should have put her on the nope list if she truly had feelings for the main character. She didn't though and instead spent her portion of the story basically pushing the wife into bed with the main character in order to get what she wanted, sex from the two of them. Gross.

The depictions of sex were heavily male oriented, and if we are honest, male oriented to the extent that it sounds completely unrealistic. It also feels very homophobic in places, both for the main character's desire to not see it, and in the writer's obvious passion for a male's fantasy vision of girl on girl sex.

Long review short, it's not worth more than one star as I just could not find a single redeeming moment in the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
bogus psych required

The trouble isn't what happened when he was eight.

The trouble isn't that when he caught her she was with a woman.

The trouble isn't homophobia, many men are more willing to accept girl on girl than even think about guy on guy.

The trouble is:

What About The Times He Didn't Catch Her?

They may only exist in his mind.

But where is the trust?

A cheater by the act of cheating has proven they will cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a Fool He Is

Should of dumped Sam as-soon-as he found out she was bi, just like his first wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sorry this happening is almost as common as the second coming

my wife and I looked over ten years for a second that enjoyed bi action. Never found one that was compatiable.

korba76korba76almost 8 years ago
Verrry unlikely...

.... I think, based on the characters, I would have laughed at Sam when she started the "..your stupid behavior toward what she did!"

Them I would have wished her a good night!

Such disrespect! So condescending! I would have been certain that she was not trustworthy either...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simply...

FUCKING SICK SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OH HELL NO!

He's adamant in his divorcing Beth because she's cheating and lying to him. No way on earth does he introduce Sam to Beth, go to a diner and talk to Beth or get back together with Beth in any way. I fully believe, given the character you gave him, that if Sam spends most of the party talking to Beth, that he goes home alone and dumps Sam the next day. This fairy tale you spun simply didn't fit his character. Nice fantasy, lousy reality. Even for fiction, this ending sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* typical JPB weak pussy man weasel

typical JPB terrible shit ending .

kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Duh

This was one stupid fucked up story. Bob you are one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sick

Just stupid normal JPB cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just plain simple shit

I knew where the other were heading almost from page 1. I'm not in to polyamorous relationships and all that crap, so I didn't like it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit

Warped beyond belief. 1*

dc64dc64over 6 years ago
Brilliant

Whats the problem?

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 6 years ago
Original

and very entertaining. Clearly 5*. However, I can't imagine me agreeing to what Rob agreed to. Oh Well, different strokes for different folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I can't process the high scores

First the sketchy reunion foisted on him by his current girlfriend so SHE can fuck his ex wife? Get the fuck outta her. What sane self respecting man would agree to that.

Oh right. Forgot. There are no sane self respecting men in JPB'S world.

Epiphany. Don't read any more JPB stories.

Ahh. Serenity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the man was correct

all these women consistently lie through their teeth.

when i choose to fuck around, it's not love....

but when you are pissed at your ex, that's love...you love her.

when you have sex, you choose to love them....even a little bit. you are giving a part of yourself to them. if you have other lovers, you are dividing your time, and yes your love. and when you LIE to one lover to love another, you disrespect them. and consequently love them less.

he's not still in love with beth. he's still in hate with her. over her lies, her delusions, her disrespect. he NEEDED to find a woman that understands his exclusive policy...respect it....and respect him. What he did find was another fucking beth....albeit one that lies....less. but even new fuck meat lies about that love philosophy. they never explain how they compartmentalize their sleeping around vs. love. hell, his new lover has a female lover that is IN LOVE WITH HER. but she kept her around, like a mean cunt. she planned on marrying the man while still with a woman that loves her.... how many nights does that poor woman cry that her love is actively dating another...plans to marry that other. these two women are SELFISH. a good ending would be for him to contact that poor woman and have a heart to heart. they don't fuck. she doesn't swing that way. but they agree that their loves are toxic as fuck....and leave them to find ACTUAL LOVE. and let the two selfish bitches wonder why they can never find true love with their b.s philosophy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ANOTHER JPB GEM

I don't like most JPB stories. Mostly because I do not like unfinished stories. But also because I like reconciliation (but not in every scenario). And I do not like severe revenge. I like happy endings.

So this story pushed all the right buttons for me.

Even the JPB stories I do not like are interesting simply because of his accomplished storytelling. So I keep reading JPB once in a while, looking to find the gem -- like this one.

Oh yes, while this is a finished story, it could use more finishing. A sequel would be nice

5 STARS .

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry JPB

But this one doesn't work for me. You have a habit of creating scenario s which have the husband embracing situations he abhors, constantly backtracking and giving up his own beliefs. Weak pathetic creatures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another failure

When he finds out Samantha is a lesbian, why would he continue seeing her? He divorced his wife for being a lesbian. Why would he accept a girlfriend that was a lesbian? Given his history, why would he even TALK to her about it??? And then go talk to the ex-wife? Why? That was a closed chapter in his life. At the end I just had to laugh. He's fucking two lesbians and thinking about having a kid with one? Really? Considering how he feels about cheating and lesbians? This whole story was just a giant cluster fuck of randomness. The facts of the story simply don't fit together? Bad Bob, bad.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
To quote Gregory House...

"Everyone lies."

I knew a man once that live with two women. One his current wife, the other his ex-wife. I always wondered what the relationship was between the three of them. Unfortunately I never got to ask since he was found in a ditch one night after having a massive coronary. I think of the three of them often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You chickened out Bob

The last paragraph ended right where I wanted to see how they dealt with the "kids" question!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
fun read

enjoyed the read but right away what I couldn't get past was how when Sam spoke of marriage and kids he didn't bring up the no cheating thing. She never said she would give up women on the side so she would be doing what Beth did and caused the divorce.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Interesting

But not one.of my favorite JPB stories at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed It as Always

Although not my favorite outcome, particularly as the 'legitimacy' to which he refers at the end has no meaning in the US these days so he didn't have to marry either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bunch of lunatics!

WAY too duplicitous for me. He can't have it both ways. Either he accepts bi-sexual women or he doesn't. I don't believe he didn't leave the party when Beth walked in - end of story. I don't believe he went to talk to Beth - his mind was made up when he divorced her - end of story. I don't believe he continued to see Sam when she wants to date Beth - too many complications in that scenario that don't fit his belief system - end of story. I don't believe he would worry about keeping Sam as he knows in advance she won't give up other women and that she only wants a FYB relationship. What's to keep? End of story. This story was over before you got to the end of page one. The last three pages were just fillers until the unbelievable ending. Bad Bob, BAD!

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Fucking ruined the story with that ending! JPB is better than this shitty RAAC bullshit. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Aanother "weak man" story. Lead by his penis. No moral compassion. A hypocrit. Too bad.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Silly absurd drivel. Coupled with psychobabble about mother and father. Right from the get go one can see JPB is trying to rationalize dream about having FFM fantasy while trying to moralize about that.

Just pure worthless hypocritical drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is your mind really THIS fucked up? Or you wrote this stupid story while you laugh thinking "Let's see what my readers think of this one"? Considering how many of your stories deal with toxic people, wimps, and wackos I think you professional help asap. I mean it.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Just

Just a load of crap.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 2 years ago

The funny thing is, people actually think this moron is a talented writer. Same cookie-cutter storylines, characters and bored-to-tears dialogue. He's not a has-been, he's a never-was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was, for a long time, the most disgusting way to gloss over cheating that I had the dishonor to read.

From the pressurization by Samantha of the MC to do her bidding, the suggestion of feelings of guilt (yeah he is boneheaded one - not the victim...), to the indisputable necessity of cheating (or is it swinging...)?! - WTF let you think this is good story telling

ChiefdefenderChiefdefenderalmost 2 years ago

I noticed a pattern in your stories where the husband tries to move on, and then the various people he meets all feed him lines about how he'll never be happy without his ex. From friends, to family members to even other loves. Sometimes even several other loves! They all act as devices to funnel him back. Wut?

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 2 years ago
I've always had a problem with this one

It's not a bad story, per se, it's just that the resolution never really felt right with me. I liked that he stuck to his guns and divorced Beth. She was a delusional, lying cheater and they needed to part. I was honestly really glad that they had that sit down where he made parallel comparisons to help her realize how fucked up her thinking was on what she did to him. As for the other, I was OKish with his thing with Sam in the beginning. They were honest with one another and went into the relationship knowing exactly what to expect and were both fine with it... in the beginning.

The real problem with both of the women in this story (and tbh, a lot of the other stories JPB writes) is how MASSIVELY selfish they are. Which is funny because the MC in this one put it quite well. He liked having anal sex but because Beth didn't and because he loved her, he STOPPED HAVING ANAL SEX. He made that sacrifice to promote harmony and because it was a small price to pay to make the woman he loved happy. Too bad neither one of the women he chose to fuck felt the same. Oh no, give up a kind of sex they enjoy for the man they love? FUCK THAT! Why should they? Honestly, I thought he should have dumped Sam immediately when she started suggesting that he should make up with the ex-wife who ripped his heart out just so she could eat her pussy sometimes. The fuck is the matter with these people? It's bad enough she basically said she has no intention of staying faithful to only him in their marriage and makes it a deal breaker issue that he has to let her have her side pussy. No, the bitch she decides on is the same woman who cheated on him and broke his heart.

In the end he winds up in a juvenile fantasy world with two selfish, back stabbing sluts who couldn't be bothered to try to inject a little self-control into their lives even though they SAY they love him. It won't last. Him admitting that he can't keep up with them is supposed to be cute or something but it just helps illustrate how broken these relationships are. I didn't hate the story but it's really impossible for me to fully like one whose end resolution I can't agree with.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

@ImNotanAnon - I vaguely remember reading decent non-RAAC stories by this author in the past. But yes, anything of theirs I read recently, was RAAC crap, with the same boring "oh woe is me, i can't let go of my worthless ex".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quintus said everything that I would have said. Most women I know are self centered, so I'm not surprised by the characters in this story

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

What a dream this would be... where can i sign up???

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

Just another of JPB’s schoolboy fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ending a cheating LW story with a threesome RACC is just another cliche, but it is one that seems like a copout to me, probably because it includes 2 things I don't like--threesomes and reconciliation. I have read a few RAcc stories which worked, but never a threesome. It is just not a fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
What in tarnation

The story went comoletely of the rails when sam set him up with beth in the dark. Complete outrage over sexual assault should yave happened and ended all the relationships

60022Mallard60022Mallard2 months ago

I would never have guessed the ending! LOL

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

@Quintius

I'm glad you expressed so very well what grates on this reader, too. These privileged bi-bitches want the guy, but can't just stand to forsake a little pussy on the side, while our "hero" in this story gave up on his wish to have children just to marry one of those egocentric, lying, backstabbing cuties. That's grotesquely disproportionate. Unfortunately similar attitudes are found in many other JPB stories that I do enjoy to read, but often leave me with an aftertaste of misandry. If men accept to be doormats of that half of mankind that excels at making decisions based on momentary emotions our society is doomed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories