Samantha Settles an Insurance Claim

Story Info
She seduces an accident victim to settle a case.
3.8k words
4.62
4.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
464 Followers

Samantha's back by request! If you'd like, check out her other adventures, which include: "Samantha Meets The ADT Rep", "College Girls Take On Developers", and "Negotiating My Prenuptial Agreement"

___________________________________________________________________________

On Monday, Samantha got the call around noon.

"Can you get to Chattanooga this week?" she was asked.

"Sure, what's the job & fee?" she replied.

Samantha had been working recently as sort of an independent rep who worked for insurance companies; she was brought in to help convince potential litigants to settle cases.

"Well," the voice replied, "We have a worker who apparently got injured in a warehouse; he was goofing off with his friends and fell, but the company still has some exposure."

"How much exposure? and more importantly, how much to settle?" Samantha asked.

"The lawyers think it's probably around a $200,000 case, plus another $100,000 in fees; they want it wrapped up quickly because they're in negotiations to sell and the potential liability is holding things up."

"They're willing to give you 60% of what they save; so if you can get him to sign quickly, even for the full 200, you'll pocket 60 grand, not bad for a trip to Chattanooga." He clarified.

"And if I bring it in under 200?" She asked.

"Don't get greedy; speed is important, but the 60% holds. Bring it in at 100, and you'll pocket, hang on, let me do the math, around $120,000, based on their $300,000 estimate to settle."

"I'm in," she answered. "E-mail me the details."

The details weren't difficult. It was a simple injury case, mainly caused by the guy himself, but while in the warehouse, on company equipment. His name was Jake, early 50's, with a live-in girlfriend, who seemed to be more of the problem. The girlfriend, Jordan, was the one demanding a million dollars, calling the company practically every day, rejecting conversations to settle, and threatening to go to the media and bring in big law firms. She knew she'd need to get Jordan out of the way in order to get this done.

After a few Google searches, Samantha learned that Jordan was in her mid 40's and had been living with Jake a few years; she had a few thousand in credit card debt, no savings to speak of and probably thought that Jake's accident was her lottery ticket.

Samantha dialed the number on the file that she had been sent and wasn't surprised when a female answered. "My name is Samantha with the Trask & Reed law firm,"

There was no such firm but Samantha didn't want to be findable later.

She continued. "In Atlanta; could you please tell me whom I should speak to regarding Jake Webber's injury settlement?"

"I'm his girlfriend Jordan, and you can talk to me," came the reply, "But just know that we're looking for a million dollar settlement. He's hurt bad."

Samantha knew that he wasn't; she'd seen the reports where they had been doctor shopping, trying to make it out to be worse than it was, but she didn't let on.

"I understand, Jordan, and I'd like to get you everything you deserve, if you can gather all medical documents, and mail me copies, I'd be happy to schedule a time to review them, um, probably early next year." She stated this knowing Jordan would lose it.

"Next year!" she explained, "I, I mean we, we need the money now."

Samantha had her right where she wanted her; "Well, we'll need to review the documents, then have our medical advisors review it, then forward that to your attorneys for review; then when we've reached agreement, we'll get on a court schedule so they can approve it. It can be a long, tedious process," she said sympathetically. "Who is your attorney, by the way? I can reach out to them as well."

Jordan stupidly said that she didn't have one yet because they were all asking for 30% or more of a settlement if they represented them and she thought that was too high.

Samantha knew that was the standard range, but replied that it sounded high to her as well.

She then added, as if they were pals now, "You know what Jordan, we may be able to help each other out."

"How?" Jordan's interest was piqued.

Samantha explained. "Well, I have an opening tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. If you come by the office with a medical report, I'll try to walk it through, cut out all the red tape, and get approval to cut the check. You could leave with the check tomorrow. I'll get to clear the case off my log and you'll get the money tomorrow. We'll still have paperwork to do as the agreement makes its way through the system and you'll need to take it back to Jake to sign, but you'll be set tomorrow."

She had repeatedly stressed tomorrow many times so she knew that all Jordan was thinking about was that. She had also let it be known that Jake wasn't expected which Jordan liked because she knew she could make a better deal.

Just as Samantha had planned, Jordan said, "7:00 is too early; I'm in Chattanooga; I can get to Atlanta around lunchtime; how about that?

Samantha pretended to be checking her calendar and apologized that only 7:00 a.m. worked.

"Oh I have an idea," she added as an afterthought, "Hang on a second."

Samantha let Jordan sit a while and then returned; "This is great; I got approval to put you in the Marriott, Peachtree Center, tonight. We'll cover everything. You can drive town tonight, and we'll get it all settled tomorrow. You'll have to pack now to beat traffic, and don't forget the medical records. Just tell them your name at the hotel desk. I'll meet you in the hotel lobby at 7:00 in the morning."

"That sounds great," Jordan answered, she could hardly believe her luck, the money was almost hers.

Samantha called her friend Brittany who went by the Marriott and got a room. She went up to the room and left some drink coupons on the desk as well as a gift card to a restaurant across the street and a note stating she had a 6:30 reservation, Brittany then went and left an envelope for Jordan with the keys inside so that they'd be available when Jordan arrived in a few hours.

Jordan was packing and getting on the road. She told Jake where she was going but no one else. Any attorney would have known this sounded odd, but Jordan was greedy and didn't want to check with one, not that she had time to anyway.

Jordan headed down I-75 to Atlanta while Samantha drove the opposite way.

At 6:30, Samantha rang the doorbell at Jake's house, and after a few minutes, the door opened.

Jake stood in the doorway, using a crutch, and asked said "hello."

Samantha stuck out her hand and introduced herself; she asked if he was Jake and if Jordan was around.

Jake replied that Jordan was headed to Atlanta, and then said, "What was your name again?"

"Samantha," she softly replied.

Jake was taking her in from head to feet and couldn't help notice her looks. Samantha is 5' 8" with chestnut shoulder length hair and a perfect figure. She had light makeup on that accented her eyes, and a trim fitting suit that made it impossible not to notice her breasts. Her stockings and 4" heels were sexy but not slutty so Jake, while noticing, didn't suspect anything sordid.

"Uh, I think she's on the way to Atlanta to meet you," he added, somewhat confused.

"Oh, dear," Samantha pretended to be upset, "She must not have gotten my message that I could come meet tonight. And I've driven all this way. I'll just go back and meet with her tomorrow."

"Ok," Jake nodded as he took one more look at Samantha.

Samantha thought he might actually close the door, so she quickly added, "You know, I've been driving a few hours; any chance I might use your restroom?"

"Of course you can," Jake agreed as he opened the door all the way.

Samantha glided in and followed Jake's directions into a restroom off of the hall. As she refreshed her lipstick she made a quick note of the home, its contents and its upkeep. Jake and Jordan were living a modest, comfortable life, and though Jordan seemed money hungry, Jake looked content. His truck was a few years old and his furniture and household items appeared standard and well used.

She returned to the living room and Jake was still standing, probably about to return to the door with her, so she asked, "Last thing I promise, maybe a glass of water or lemonade?"

She smiled hopefully as Jake answered, "Oh, of course, where are my manners? In the fridge in the kitchen."

He pointed to the next room and began to walk towards it.

Samantha quickly spoke "No, no, you sit here in your chair; please don't hobble about on my account; I'll get it; I'll get us each one."

She motioned to the chair while giving a serious look that subconsciously said that this wasn't up for discussion as Jake opened his mouth to answer but paused and then sat in his chair.

Samantha left her briefcase and a courier bag on the coffee table where Jake could see them but not reach them and then went to the kitchen.

She found some lemonade in the fridge and poured a couple of glasses with ice. She then pulled a couple of blue pills from her shirt pocket, crushed them and stirred it the powder into one of the glasses. She found the sugar jar and stirred in a little to mask any taste.

She returned to the living room, handed Jake the lemonade with extra ingredients and sat across from him.

She sipped her drink and said, "I apologize again for this mishap; I hope you're not inconvenienced."

"I'm not, I think you only inconvenienced yourself. I hope it wasn't Jordan's mistake though." He said.

"Just got our wires crossed I guess," Samantha softly added as she stretched back slightly and glanced at the ceiling.

She remained in that position, allowing Jake to appreciate her chest for a few seconds and then looked back into his eyes. "I'm sorry if I'm staring; you remind me of a teacher I had in school;" she lowered her voice to a whisper, "Just between you and me, I had a little crush on him."

Taken aback, Jake commented, "So what's in your courier bag?"

"Oh just the settlement forms," she replied nonchalantly, "Jordan is looking to approve them quickly. I guess she can do it tomorrow."

"Can I see them? I'm curious." Jake asked.

Samantha eyed him a while, like she was deciding, before replying, "Well, I think Jordan said she wanted to do it, not you."

She gave a weak smile as though she felt badly about it.

"What? But I want to see it; it's my injury after all." He insisted.

Samantha slowly responded, "Maybe if we call Jordan since she's in charge," she began.

Jake jumped in as she knew he would. "We're not calling anyone; it's my injury and my settlement, not hers."

This was perfect, she thought. She'd made him think it was his idea not to call her. Silly boy.

"You're absolutely right;" Samantha nodded and began unzipping the courier bag.

She pulled out a few papers and moved over next to him. She knelt next to his chair and set the papers on his lap.

"The top one just says that you're the one who was injured and that you want to see these and act on your own behalf, rather than let Jordan do it. Sign this so I don't get in trouble and we'll go on." She stated matter of factly as she handed him a pen.

And just like that in a matter of a couple of seconds he had signed away his right to additional representation as Samantha bit her lip knowing she had him.

She took that paper and got up and moved back to the bag and placed it inside. She paused and sipped her drink. Jake was watching and reflexively took his drink in his hand and gulped his as well.

Samantha moved back towards him; this time positioning herself in front of him. As she leaned over his lap, she laid out several pages of supposedly comparable cases and started explaining each incident, very detailed info on each and the lengthy process of settling them. She further explained the dollar amounts and stressed with each the 30 or 40% fee that the attorneys were getting.

It was slow & tedious, and Samantha made sure to use as much legal jargon as she could, pretty much insuring that Jake had no idea what she was talking about. She spoke calmly and soothingly and as she glided her hands around the paragraphs she was explaining, she added a tiny bit of pressure on his thighs. She noticed that his eyes were on her cleavage must longer than they were on any page she went over, and when she detected is erection eventually growing to full size, she knew that the combination of her voice, her boobs, her hands and his drink had worked their magic.

She set the cases down and pulled out a couple of blank pages.

He looked up quizzically when he noticed they were blank.

"Oh yes, this is where I must insert photos of your injury." She stated this as a fact, not a question.

She reached behind her and picked up her phone. "I'll just take a couple of pics and we can keep going. Where exactly are the injuries?"

"Uh, my shoulder and hip," he answered slowly.

Without giving him time to object, she smiled and said, "Well that'll be easy just a couple of pics."

She, of course, needed no pics, as everything was already on file. But she held the camera up, assuming she'd get the pic and he shifted in his chair.

"Let's make sure it doesn't hurt, Jake," she softly said as she reached a hand over and undid a button on his shirt. "You just stay still and I'll take care of everything."

Her hand dropped to his next button as she smiled at him.

"Okay, thanks," he mumbled as he noticed her chest was now much closer.

Samantha took her time undoing the buttons, allowing time for him to gaze at her while her light perfume engaged his senses.

She then eased his shirt off his shoulder to reveal a small scar. It was only a few inches and she couldn't help but think how ridiculous it was that Jordan could possibly think this was worth a million dollars.

But she reacted as though it was awful. "Oh Jake, that looks painful," she said as she took a quick pic. "Does it hurt right now?"

As she asked, she very lightly traced the scar with her fingers and began slowly rubbing it back and forth.

"Does this feel ok?" she added.

He replied that it was fine and commented that her strokes felt nice.

She gave a few more strokes while confirming that he was looking at her cleavage and then allowed her hand to slide down his back. She felt his body quiver and then stood.

His eyes followed her as she began to take her jacket off, "It's awfully warm in here, right? Or is it just me?"

"No, it's warm," he quickly agreed, "We can turn the a/c down."

She shook her head, "No thanks, I'm sure we'll be alright," She lay her jacket down and returned to her spot next to her chair.

She pulled the settlement agreement out and set it in his lap.

As he began reading it, she began explaining, and of course returned her hand to his scar on his bare shoulder and resumed her gentle massage.

"Everyone thinks they have a million dollar claim, but they just don't," she began.

His eyes moved to her, and she continued, "It all gets complicated by the lawyers; they tell you an inflated number to get you to sign, then get you what you would have gotten anyway, and then they take 40%."

Jake felt great right now; he was as hard as he'd been in years; this woman was beautiful. And was her hand felt great on his shoulder.

"And the worst part is, they drag it out for years." She concluded.

"Would you like to skip all that and just get what you deserve right now, Jake?" She raised an eyebrow and gave a mischievous look. "I'll bet you would."

"That sounds great, I'd like that please." He answered.

Samantha moistened her lips with a quick flick of her tongue and nodded and Jake leaned to her and kissed.

She allowed the lightest of kisses to occur before pulling back, and said, "Oh my."

Jake thought he was out of line even though Samantha's actions had practically begged for the kiss and he profusely apologized. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Samantha cooed, "It's fine, just between you and me..."

She put her lips gently on his ear and whispered, "I was thinking the same thing."

His body stiffened as she brought him to full arousal. "Let's get this taken care of, and then we'll have some fun."

She slowly licked his ear as he agreed.

Her hand slid into his pants and quickly located the hip scar. "Let's pull these pants down so I can see this scar."

He moved his hand to his belt, but Samantha caught it and set it to the side. "I'll do it, Jake, let me take care of you."

He nodded as her hands deftly undid his belt and pants and zipper, applying just enough pressure to insure that it was as hard as it could get.

"Raise up a little," she commanded, and as he did she gave a quick tug that brought both his pants and boxers down to his knees.

He collapsed back into the chair as Samantha began encircling his cock with her fingers. "I can see you're up to this. We are going to have some fun."

While slowly flexing and releasing her fingers, she was keeping him fully aroused and erect, but not stroking since she couldn't allow him to cum yet.

With her other hand, she put two checks next to him on the chair's armrests.

When he glanced to the checks, she began slowly pumping him, "I'm not supposed to do this, I mean tell you this," she giggled. "But the company sent me with two checks."

As she continued, he nodded.

"One is for $50,000 dollars, and one is for $75,000 dollars," she explained. "They want me to try to get you to agree to the smaller one, but I don't think that's fair. Do you?"

She knew that $75,000 was a low offer but putting it next to an evdn lower one woukd make it more appealing.

"Not if you don't," he answered. His breathing was increasing so Samantha slowed her strokes.

"I want you to sign the big one, and do it right now." Her tone was assumptive and as she finished talking she placed her head down and gave a long, steady lick up the underside of his dick, all the way from his balls to the tip.

Jake grabbed the pen and signed the $75,000 check.

"Now sign the sheet under it that you're accepting that offer; you're so lucky to get the big one," she reassured him.

Without a though he signed.

"Oh Jake, you just got a lot of money, what do you want to do with it?" She asked between a few more licks.

Uh, I guess pay off credit cards, then maybe something nice with what's left over." He supposed.

"Let's do it" she excitedly said before taking him fully in her mouth. "Where's your phone?"

He motioned towards the table next to him and she reached over and handed it to him.

He took it and looked down at it.

She now sat facing him in his lap allowing his cock to rub against, but not enter her.

"Open your bank app and deposit it," she said before giving him a long kiss in which their tongues met.

She began kissing and licking his neck as he deposited the check.

When he was done, she picked it up and quickly verified that it was in his account and that it said immediately available.

She handed the phone back to him and added, "I see about $20,000 on your bank credit card, is that what you want to pay off?"

Without waiting for an answer, she raised her hips, reached down to grab his cock and then lowered herself onto him, allowing him to glide in.

"Go ahead, finish up paying that off and then we can finish this properly." She added.

She slowly pumped as he paid off the credit card. As soon as she heard the ping that it was done she leaned in for kisses and began pumping more quickly. He didn't last long. But she was careful to make sure he enjoyed it. She didn't want him to realize that this had been a ploy to get the deal done.

Afterwards she stood up, pulled her skirt down, and said, "Best not to say anything to Jordan tonight about my being here, don't you think?"

msgrant67
msgrant67
464 Followers
12