Samantha Settles an Insurance Claim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made him think it was his call whether or not to tell, but what guy would think that could be a good idea right after having sex with another woman?

"I'll explain it in the morning, she can have a nice night in an Atlanta hotel," she concluded as Jake agreed.

Getting back on the interstate, Samantha called in, " The deal's done. He accepted $75,000."

"No way, how'd you do that?" she was asked.

"I'm very convincing." She teased.

"You must be; you just made..."

"$135,000" she interrupted.

"Right," he confirmed, "We'll just need to wait until the check clears, and, as you know. He'll have 72 hours to return the money and opt back into litigation."

"Not gonna happen," Samantha told him. "I watched him deposit it and spend almost half paying off a credit card. He doesn't have the money to return."

"Oh my God, you're the best Samantha. Thanks."

"No, thank you. Call me next time you need someone." She replied and clicked off.

The next morning she called the Marriott and had a concierge take and deliver a message that the matter had been settled and that Jordan could return home.

She suspected that there would be fireworks when she got home and found out that Jake had settled but there wasn't much, if anything, she could do about it.

12