All Comments on 'Samantha's Awakening'

by TheNightBandit

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spelling Nazi

Clothes - not cloths

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is great idea.

though the transition from "prude" to "exhibitionist" can be slower and more gradual. Otherwise great job.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Very well done! Writing was stellar, (except for that repeated spelling error), the plot was outstanding. Enjoyed the hell out of it. Hope this is one of many to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spelling error

I know this was already brought up but cloths? Really. Also,a "C" cup is not very big,especially on a fit woman. Bra sizes go from A-K so C is pretty modest in size. I also have a pet peeve-never mention the word sag or sagging when referring to women's breasts,even if you are saying they don't sag.

ov55ov55over 10 years ago
great

I liked your story and as far as spelling who cares . it was a good story and I hope you have a 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great story and good writing. I hope there is more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It made me very horny

Fantastic story I hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Really great story. It had me hard all the way through. Love the lingerie bits and whilst I prefer panties/knickers to thongs the flashing scenes were a big turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH YEs!

Now, please bend over again this old man is hungry.

tinyswimmer1963tinyswimmer1963over 10 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. I really lover the transformation from shy girl to tease. The flashing on the train is great. I look forward to more!

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
4 stars

A little slow starting, but once you got in the groove, WOW!

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesover 10 years ago
WOW!

Whatever I say, it won't be enough. Fantastic descriptions of how she looked and felt as she acquired a greater awareness of her physical and mental being. Samantha is one sexy woman. You make it sound as if it would be an incredible turn on to just be around her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

All I can say is more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She's got legs (and she knows how to use them)

Loving this story, especially that it features a tall woman with believably sized boobs. (I can't understand why anyone likes child-women with overcompensating water melon boobs).

5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More More

Lots of directions you can go with this. Would like to see more.

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Very hot, except for the cloths call

I know cloths call is using the wrong word, like cloths instead of clothes. The story is so well written otherwise, but it's frequent misuse kept pulling me out of the moment. It got hotter when that word stopped appearing so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNightBandit@TheNightBandit
158 Followers
I have a naughty mind and I love to tease. Some of these stories are based on true events and some are just fantasies. Which are which? You'll have to figure that one out for yourselves.