Samantha's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My walk to the office was exhilarating as I thought about my uncovered pussy so close to so many people on the street. And while the initial jolt that struck me on the stairs had subsided a little, I was still in a constant state of arousal all the way to the office. I've never felt so wanted by so many men in my life. Life was good.

When I got to the office, I went straight to the woman's room without even stopping at my desk. Making sure that there was no one else in there, I went to the far stall and locked the door. Pulling up my skirt again, I sat down and decided that I was going to take this one a little slower than the last one.

My pussy was already wet, so my fingers slid easily up and down between my lips. Mmmmm. I slid one finger and then a second up inside myself. I was going to avoid my clit all together this time and work exclusively on my g-spot. I wanted this to last.

As my fingers ran over the ridges of my g-spot, I could feel a slow pressure building from deep within. Nothing like the quick explosive feeling I got when I worked my clit, the pressure continued to slowly build as I kept massaging that perfect spot up inside myself. Oh God, this felt good!

Just then, someone entered the woman's room.

Keeping as quiet as I could, I continued rubbing myself as there was no way I could stop now. Luckily, whoever it was, just came in to wash up and check her makeup, because she was gone within three minutes. Which was just perfect as I was ready to cum. There was no shaking of my legs this time, no convulsive explosions and no squirting. Just one long drawn out humming vibration deep in my pussy. Oh God! It wasn't stopping. As long as I kept rubbing my g-spot, my orgasm kept going like a never ending wave. After five minutes, my hand was starting to cramp, but I didn't want it to end. Wave after wave of pure pleasure washed over and through me.

Someone else entered the woman's room and I let myself stop as I pulled my dripping fingers out of my pussy. The humming deep inside me kept going, like several mini aftershocks, but eventually they died down. Mmmm, I felt so drained and relaxed.

Looking at my dripping fingers, I popped the tips of them into my mouth. Mmmm, that's not so bad, I wonder why guys make such a big deal out of the taste and smell of a woman's pussy. Putting my fingers back in my mouth, I got them cleaned up, not wasting a single drop. Grabbing some toilet paper, I cleaned myself up and stood back up, letting my skirt drop back down into position.

"Looking good, sexy!" Kelley said as I came out the stall. I hadn't even heard her come in.

"Hi Kelley, how are you today?"

"I'm glad to see that you didn't chicken out and revert back to your own wardrobe." She said as she checked me out. "You look so incredibly hot in that. I think you're going to be the center of attention today."

"You think so?" I said as I washed my hands.

"I know so." She replied. "You'll have all the guys hanging around your desk all day, you'll see."

"Well, let's see what happens." I said with a devious little smile.

We walked out to the lobby together as I thought about the thong still in my purse.

This is going to be interesting indeed . . .

Now here I was, two weeks later, standing in my way too small towel, waiting for the pizza guy to show up.

Over the course of the past two weeks, I had grown ever bolder in my teasing. But so far, I had only shown off my thong and bra, I was still too nervous to show off my tits or pussy.

Well, tonight that was all going to change. I thought that I'd feel a little more confident and sure of myself if I took this next step in a controlled environment and in the safety of my own home. I had everything set up just so. My purse was on the floor behind me, next to the front hall closet. I had just finished shaving my pussy again and I was totally naked with the exception of the teeny towel I was wearing. Now, I just needed the pizza guy to show up (I hope he's cute).

Even with all the teasing I'd been doing over the past two weeks, the butterflies were still all aflutter in my stomach. I was both nervous and excited and I could feel my pussy starting to get damp just thinking about what I was going to do.

Headlights flashed against the far wall as a car pulled into my driveway. Peering out the window again, I saw the delivery guy get out of his car. It was hard to see what he looked like in the dark, but at least I could tell that he wasn't fat.

Backing away from the door, I waited for the doorbell to ring.

There it was. Time to start the fun.

I waited to let him ring the bell again.

"Coming!" I yelled as I gave him a few more seconds.

Opening the door, the kid's eyes grew wide as they were drawn straight to my half exposed tits. Then his mouth dropped open as his eyes drifted down to my bare legs and barely covered pussy.

"Sorry, I just got out of the shower and didn't hear you. I hope you weren't waiting long. Come on in and close the door, you're letting all the cold air in." I said as I gave a little shiver (as much out of nervousness and excitement as from the cold).

As he turned around from closing the door, I saw that he wasn't too bad looking. Not a hunk, by any means, but cute enough for tonight.

"Here, let me take that." I said as I reached out to take the pizza from him. I made sure that our hands touched as I took the pizza. I wanted to make sure that he was excited and nervous too. And from the look of the front of his pants, I think I accomplished that much at least.

As I set the pizza on the entryway table, I made sure to bend over slightly so that he could get a better look at my tits. I couldn't see the look on his face, but judging from the growing bulge in his pants, he was liking the view plenty well.

"So what do I owe you?" I asked as I straightened back up and looked him in the eye.

"What?"

"How much do I owe you for the pizza?"

"Oh, ummm, let me see." He stammered as he looked for the receipt in his oversized money pouch.

"Here it is, that'll be $13.79."

"$13.79?" I asked.

"Yeah, $13.79."

"Ok, let me get my wallet." I said as I slid the pizza box out to look behind it.

"Hmmm, now where did I set my purse?" I asked myself as I looked around aimlessly.

"Is that it?" He said pointing to my purse sitting on the floor behind me.

"Oh yeah, thanks." I replied as I turned around and walked the few feet to my purse.

This was it. I took a deep breath as I felt a sheen of sweat break out all over my body. As I got to my purse, I planted my bare feet on the floor a good two feet apart and slowly bent over at the waist, making sure to keep my legs perfectly straight.

"Just a second, I know my wallet's in here somewhere." I said as I took my time rummaging around in my purse.

There was complete silence from behind me. I knew that my towel had pulled up and over my butt when I bent over. Everything was on display only four feet in front of him. Bent over like this, with my feet so far apart and my legs straight, I knew that my pussy was in clear sight for him. And in this position, my pussy lips were spread open a little, giving him a perfect view of my hardening clit and vagina. Plus, with my butt cheeks spread open in this position, he had a bird's eye view of my little butt hole. I flexed my legs and butt muscles to make sure that this was being permanently seared into his brain.

Oh God, this was exciting! I was getting turned on and I could feel my pussy starting to get wet. I thought I could even feel a drop of pussy juice running down my inner thigh. Could he see how my wet pussy was glistening? I wasn't sure as the silence continued behind me.

"Here it is." I finally said after what had to be at least ten seconds of rummaging.

As I straightened back up, I quickly reached down to the bottom of my towel and feigned shock.

"Oh my God! Did you see anything?!" I asked in mock panic as I turned around.

"I didn't realize how small this towel was. I'm sorry if I exposed any of myself to you."

"I . . . You . . ." Was all he could get out, but the bulge in his pants said it all.

Walking back up to him, wallet in hand, I pulled down the towel a little making it look like I was trying to cover my privates. But all this accomplished was to have both my nipples pop out. The towel didn't fall completely off my tits, but both my nipples were in plain sight.

Looking at him, his eyes were glued to my nipples.

"God, I'm sorry." I said as I pulled the towel back up over my nipples. "This is not the right towel to be wearing when there's someone over."

"It, it, it, it's ok." He managed to stammer.

"Ok . . . Steve." I said, looking at his name tag. "Here's $15 for the pizza. And here's another $20 for any discomfort I might have caused you."

"You don't need to . . ."

"But I want to." I said.

"Now have a great rest of the night." I said as I opened the door for him.

"But . . ." was all he could muster as he walked out the door.

"Good night Steve. Sweet dreams." I said as I closed the door on him.

Turning my back to the door, I was breathing hard with excitement. That was better than all the teasing I'd done over the entire previous weeks. I was so damn hot right now. I ran a finger between my wet lips as I headed to my already full and waiting tub, my pizza already forgotten.

Now that I'd gotten over the hump of flashing my tits and pussy, my mind was racing, trying to come up with future plans.

This was going to be a long night in the tub . . .