All Comments on 'Samantha's Halloween Adventure'

by deborah69

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This story went from one lie to another...

This story went from one lie to another...Beginning with: "We have a great marriage, and I love him to death"! What about that love make her confess the mistaken identity? then in a lighted place she didn't noticed any difference in the wolf costume? Then she took in her hands a cock and didn't notice at once it wasn't her husbands? really? Knowing it wasn't her husband was the reason for her to consider what she did cheating and and also she began to feel guilt about it...She could say she was way too drunk, but a person in that condition wouldn't care if any of their neighbors find out about her fucking her own husband and wouldn't have left her husband in the bathroom...It would have been a lot more fun, she leaving the bathroom with the wrong wolf and find herself face to face with husband wolf...What would have happened? Too many wrong details turn this story into a bad one...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GROW UP

Its just a fucking story on a sex site.Its not life or death.Just read and enjoy and spend more time at the local library..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good advice GROW UP

Maybe you should heed your own wisdom. If she was so close to her husband, why is she so easily turned on by watching others and willing to stay there pleasuring herself and become so worked up she doesn't even recognize her husband of 12 years and screws anyone nearby when she gets turned on? Sounds like booze makes my wife's clothes fall off and then she gets horny and screws "The world."

Nice date but not wife material.

LEONARDOU812LEONARDOU812over 6 years ago
Enjoyed this story

Don't worry about the negative remarks I enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I guess its possible.

But that perspective legitimizes any plot, regardless how unlikely or ridiculous. You do know that this is a very old and copied plot idea, the wife getting fucked by mistaken identity? I guess the spelling and sentence structure and grammar were OK, if that is what you find challenging about writing fiction. Maybe you could get someone to help you with the originality and imagination parts. This was just boiler plate boring.

How about the wife also has a costume that conceals her face. And she doesn't reconnect with her husband again until much later in the party, long after she's fucked the Wolf. On the way home the husband starts reminiscing about what a great fuck they had, out in the garage! As the story of the mutual cheating unfolds, it comes out that both the husband and wife exchanged costumes with close friends for a short time during the party. And while the wife was unknowingly fucking her friend's husband, her husband was unknowingly fucking her friend. How all that gets played out is a matter of wit and imagination. Hell, there could even be mutual pregnancies.

Give it some thought. I'm sure you could do much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"We have a great marriage"

Well, that's BS if I've ever heard a lie.

If it's such a great marriage; would've told him what happened: "hunny, I'm so sorry; I saw someone dressed just like you and, something happened..."

If it's such GREAT marriage he may understand but, both might need some counseling and, a new community to live in.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Last sentence

Ruined it for me.

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Even if you didn't really fuck him, irritating all these readers is a marvelous achievement! That fragile male ego! So desperately needy!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Indeed, Vickie

Irritating LW readers who take these little fun stories too seriously is a worthy pursuit.

Lue

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Loved it!

All men should be so lucky! Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How did she not know there was more than me wolf costume?

And what kind of neighbourhood do they live in where there are mansions?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
False Premise

After being married that long she would have been able to tell the difference

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
WTF are you talking about, Anonymouse?

Please give us a little more detail about your comment "Re:Vickie Tern". I thought her comment about the 'fragile male ego' was remarkably accurate when applied to a lot of the comments we see here about wandering wives stories. Insecure males infest these commentaries.

Lue

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Thanks, JC

You've summed me up perfectly. I really appreciate your sympathy. It's nice to know that you care.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How dumb could the wife be and what a scumbag the guy is especially if he knows them.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
A diverting story

Really these behaviours seem to be contagious. I would worry about take a gal to a masquerade. We can be misled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: VickieTern

She is a prolific writer on the TG website, Fictionmania. She specializes in Femdom stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WIFE DESPERATE FOR COCK

She noticed the wolfs cock was definitely different but she was drunk and was desperate to be fucked, so fucked she was, and the wolf wasn't going to let on who he was, just enjoyed the pleasure.

Making her husband wear his wolf costume I guess she is hoping for a repeat with her mystery wolf.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
@ VickiTern and luedon

I agree wholeheartedly. This was a great story and not a bit implausible. I've done wild stuff when drunk- it even figured into my last story. So this isn't a stretch at all. I delete the dumbest troll comments. They want attention so fiercely and it feels good to deny it.

It's a fun and funny story, deborah69. I enjoyed it!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - almost everyone uses alcohol or drugs to coverup their poor choices at parties. Some of the most horrid experiences of my life involved alcohol - so yes this story is quite possible. However, it does not condone the behavior - STD's, AIDS, pregnancy, divorce these are the great equalizers of our time. I stopped all that in my forties and don't miss it one bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborah69@deborah69
Thank you for reading my stories, I hope you enjoy them. I am an amateur author in the process of writing my first novel (non-erotic). I decided to write for literotica to get some additional writing practice and see if anybody out there likes my style. I'm not aware of any ot...