All Comments on 'Same Old Song and Dance Ch. 01'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"The same old song and dance."

That pretty well describes the writings of Stang. Same shit, different day.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

No matter how it's wrapped, it's a great start.

Enjoying this one so far.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
No doubt...A very intense 1st part...

No doubt...A very intense 1st part...Full of emotions, of lies, of false people, but also of true people. I don't know how SS06 will built up the remaing of the story, but this part is a 5*. I just rate 4*, because it's just the first part and in the end I'll rate as a whole...

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
** As usual the writing is pretty good but, as usual...

...the characters are very superficial, which is okay considering the venue and the nature of the story. I'm pissed because of the way SS06 left it and never have understood why men don't address infidelity when they first find out. Instead they have to "get a piece" of theirs back and we're subjected page after page of self recrimination and pride over getting away with something.

I'm sure there will be denouement early in the next chapter but Donna is only concerned about getting caught and is sorry for that, not that she is a betraying whore like Terry says.

I don't want BTB but i don't want to read RAAC either and I really loathe all of the machinations of having to protect assets and children coupled with not confronting the problem that is so cliche in all of LW stories.

Unless Donna undergoes a complete character reversal she needs to be out on her own, supporting herself and not leaching off Greg. One thing's sure, both Greg and Terry have lousy judgement when it comes to women. The real sad part will be when Terry give both cheaters a second chance without any real consequences.

So **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Super start

Love the way that several characters have had their background explained.

I would have reacted just like Terry if I was able to. Looks like the dad has had a stroke................so many ways that this story can travel and end. Looking forward to each days chapter. Will love or anger win in the end?

*5*

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
Quite a start

going to be tough to top part 1

very good

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
I almost didn't read this one

I almost passed on this story. I think that Stang Star has an excellent way with words and is a fine author. Unfortunately I usually find his stories a little lacking in the believability area as far as the characters are concerned. His women are usually 2 dimensional creatures. They are either the narcissistic troll of a wife or a Cindy Crawford/ Pamela Anderson look-a-like with a Mother Theresa complex. His male characters are usually too perfect for words to accurately describe them.

However, I took a chance on this story and I'm glad I did. This story was more unique than most and it was a breath of fresh air. At least so far. While it is well written at this point, there still is time for the wife to resume her normal role in SS stories.

If this story goes as the others have gone, the dad will end up with Tara while the troll of a wife is haunted by demons for the rest of her days. The son will end up with Lana with Kira playing the remorseful victim in the background. All will live happily ever after (except for the cheaters). If the story follows this trend, then I will resend my previous praise. If it surprises me with something different, I will be a newly converted SS fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a bit to long to be settting the scene, could have been done in maybe two pages

then we wouldn't need daily verses. If I had wanted to read a paperback I wouldn't be reading stories here. Its good, just to long.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsabout 9 years ago
Good Opening Salvo

Good start, as someone mentioned that it was a little long, yea but SS06 tends to use three or four words sometimes when one or two would tell the same thing but that's SS06 style. Us SS06 fans just go along and enjoy the ride. Will be interested in seeing how this one plays out. Look forward to next installment.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Sluts galore!

Good start. The biggest mechanical error = several incomplete sentences. RAAC? I'd prefer Greg winding up with Tara. (I think that's her name. Wife's alleged best friend.)

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
I wish it was longer

Could that be a Freudian slip? Anyways, I was referring to how long your story is. This one is really terrific. I can't understand comments wanting it to be shorter. As usual, you're descriptions are so good, I feel like I'm watching it on TV. Great characters, super plot; I don't know how you keep churning them out. Five stars!

Danger09Danger09about 9 years ago
Great start

But omg , how long will I have to wait for part 2? It took you a month to put this out. Please don't let it be another month before part 2 shows itself. Please stang....

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Another great story...

but I'm like Danger09, I hope Ch. 02 won't be too long in coming.

But as I have mentioned before, I have to scan over all the Mustang trivia to get along with the story, especially when it involves three paragraphs!

Classic SS06, but over in the story I kind of got lost on who the character was when the name changed. Anyway, 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
jesus, do like to live

in a peace of shit world you draw every time you write a Story ? do you really think anything so far is erotic ?????????????????

your writing ability does not help it. this Story is not worth reading it.

senorlongosenorlongoabout 9 years ago
Great story, but for

the Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton names. Maybe the average reader is too young to remember "The Honeymooners" with Jackie Gleason (Ralph) and Art Carney (Ed). Unless the small town has Brooklyn buses for Ralph to drive and sewers for Ed to clean they're in the wrong places.

Other than that the story was great. There were a few typos, but theydidn't detract from the story. I can easily understand how a young man's world could seem at an end after having his girlfriend and mother both whoring around within 24 hours. It will be interesting to see how both he and Dad resolve these issues.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Good Writing

Good writing but once again we have entered that weird nightmare world of the insecure male where women are whores or saints about to become whores. Ugh. These guys have to leave this shitty world and go out and find places where people are people. Where women who are described as dopey and uneducated do not have magical powers to pull the wool over their husbands eyes. Reality is bad enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great start

cant wait for the next one! 4*

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 9 years ago
Great So Far

I'd rather read the entire story at one time. Get on with it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please dont wimp out

This is pretty darn good so far

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
One non-psycho non-whore woman so far...

Of course that is Lana. Hope she and Terry can become an item. So far an interesting set of characters. Difficult not to react to the lying cheating sluts in the story.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WE HAVE ALL HEARD OF THE LULL BEFORE THE STORM

what is coming here is a universe class hurricane. TK U MLJ LV NV

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Very Nice!!

Thanks for a great read!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
5* read, of course

A very promising beginning.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
GREAT START 5*

i dont know why but like this much more than your more recent efforts. did anyone else catch that when the son told his mother that he would not tell his father ,but he had conditions. the mother thought "anytime some man sets conditions it involves sex" this what she first thought. she thought her son wanted to fuck her to keep his silence. and what was her reaction to this thought she smiles. this whore would fuck her own son to get her way.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardabout 9 years ago
Great Start.

I'v followed you for some years, and as a Porsche lover to a Mustang lover, I appricate your commitment to your four wheeled Spouce. I am a 78year old Tool and Die maker, and I feel that you are also a tradesman, as I pick up on your references in your stories. Please keep them comming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So, you are going to have the husband stroke out instead of wimp out? Original.

Please get the stroke malady right. It is so distracting when a serious and well known medical issue is portrayed incorrectly. I believe this story is in the top 95% for quality, drama, style, and entertainment. One plot fault, in my opinion, is that your fallen women are so shallow, short-sighted, and selfish, that it really stretches credulity that the husband and the boyfriend did not discern their women's flawed characters before they learned of their cheating. Granted, that would be in keeping with their acute knowledge of machines (cars), and their general ignorance and naivety about people, especially women. Hope you don't make your male characters too ridiculous, and your female characters too unbelievable.

And Thank You for your efforts. Its really very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good one

Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More bad editing

Why does the mother of the girlfriend act all nervous when Terry shows up at the house as if she knows her daughter is out on a date, but then later doesn't seem to have a clue that her daughter is out with another man. It's errors like this that should have been picked up by a good editor. Instead you continue to use that cucky faggot Barneyr. All your stories have been shit since he has been involved with you. Dump him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An excellent start!

"It's gonna take him a while ever to trust her. And even then, he'll always be on the lookout for the knife in his back."

Yep Stang, this is so true. My own girlfriend years ago cheated on me, not long before our wedding. She actually confessed it to me, she'd been letting this guy fuck her while I was gone on a job. The worst part was, I worked with her Dad, it was his business. It was awful, but the worst part was, she finally admitted he started fucking her 48 hours after I left. And then he banged her every single day, multiple times per day until the very day I got home.

She kept the secret until about 2 weeks before our wedding. Then she couldn't stand it any longer and broke down on me, telling me the whole sordid story. She was hopeful if she came out with it before I found out, I'd forgive her. I was stunned. After looking at her with I suppose a blank look for a while, I told her I needed time to think, got in my truck and drove away. And I do mean away. After a quick stop at my apartment that the lease was about to be up on, I loaded all my stuff and after closing the tailgate and then the canopy door, I drove out of town. She had a key to my apartment so I left her wedding ring I'd spent almost all my savings on in the middle of the table.

I drove for a week. With no family of my own (long story) I just drove. Eventually I found a place I really liked, McCall, Idaho, I rented a place by the week until I found a job, then over the next few years, bought my own place.

Here is the deal though. What June did to me she did to us. She took something precious to me, trust, commitment and fidelity and tossed them in the trash. They no longer meant anything. When I found another woman, she found me actually, to let go and really trust is almost impossible. I know this because even though I am willing to bet my life on Alice, there is always that little nagging voice in the back of my head, saying 'trust but verify'. I know that voice is wrong because we've been married almost 40 years and after 2 children and 5 grandchildren, she had never given me reason for pause.

What happened to June? I didn't find out for about 35 years. It turned out she was devastated by my leaving her. She pined for me for a while and finally ended up marrying another guy that also worked for her dad. Word on the street, at least from my old friends, she never cheated on him at all. Not once. She died after they had been married about 20 years from a brain aneurism. They had two girls and apparently a good life together. I suppose we'd been fine if I forgave her but I just couldn't. Or maybe I can say I forgave her, I just couldn't forget. For ME, she was damaged goods ruined by her own actions and while she wasn't a virgin when we initially got together (I was), when she became mine everything beforehand was erased. I couldn't blame her for something she did before she even knew me, could I? But she became just another trashy whore when she banged another guy while we prepared for our wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Get rid of BarnyR he is a horrible editor, he has NO clue and can't even follow continuity right. As for the story, I think you're past it.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
So far you have broken both relationships

that leaves the next step of bring the husband wife relationship to resolution.

and the son?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gavin

Cant wait for the next part, great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story so far

You've done a good job of developing most of the characters and for the most part they are behaving as they should with one small exception. Terry was grateful to his friend for telling him about his cheating GF. He understands that it gave him an opportunity to assess the situation and make the best decision for himself and as an engineer he knows the best decisions are made with full information. Why would he then allow his father to remain ignorant in the same situation?

Some minor points that niggle at my math teacher's psyche:

1. Lana's grade. No B in a final exam can lead you to get an A for the class. No type of grade averaging can do that. The only way she could get an A in class is to already have an A average that was high enough that the B in the final didn't bring it down far enough to cause her to lose the final A grade. This begs the question: why does a pre-med student doing A level work all semester suddenly need a tutor to squeeze out a B on the final exam?

2. There is no such thing as a "respectable C" in any dinky remedial type math class as Donna claimed to have received. Just being in that class is embarrassing.

3. A pre-med student in a Differential Equations class? Seriously? In my course of study Diff E came after Calculus I, II, and III. By then the only ones in class were hard-science and math geeks like myself.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
Great story

loved it and your caracters are so real,can't wait for the rest of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cyber doc

Only reason I can think of for Lana to take advanced math is if she's going to be a cyber doc and has to know the fundamentals behind the machines she'll be using to do operations with.

I get the feeling that Terry has been tutoring her from the start so she can stay in the top 98 percentile. Going from an A+ to an A is possible if you pull a B+ on a test. Granted her attitude in class and her in class work could also positively affect her mark.

Terry is pissed and with good reason when it comes to his Mother's actions, my guess is he figures if she comes clean to his Dad then there will be some hope for reconciliation. Since it's a StangStar06 story, she'll lie like a cheap rug and only make things worse. And then, after burning her bridges she'll go all psychotic stalker, buy a Challenger or a Vette and try to win him back that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seeing the future

What this author does, is tell you where the story is going, is at least you are paying attention to the story and not lost in the sex, of which there is precious little here. The husband is about to suffer some type of debilitating or fatal event. He is in pain; is wife has worried about him running at his age; something is about to happen to him, heart attack, stroke, aneurysm, something. Wanna bet?

gravyruggravyrugalmost 9 years ago
Yep, same old Stangstar story

So far, there's nothing particularly new in it, except father and son going through it at the same time. Well off perfect husband cheated on by stupid, used-up wife. Wife thinks she can salvage things by fucking him silly, but gets caught because hubby's too well respected. Both father and son have the newer-better-hotter replacement already waiting for them. Also, gratuitous Mustang specs, but that's just a given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who can change herself?

Anon About your your own story. The revenge (a break of wedding or divorce) may have some effect on first time cheater, that the shame changes her to avoid the serial cheater behavioral in second marriage. But a serial cheater will not change to be faithful or in very low % after break in a second, third, forth marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Additional to anon

Also, serial cheater behavior is more common in older womans, 21 years up! This is well known. The best second chance for man like you or I that wants to avoid cheater woman is to marry younger woman, forteen or sixteen, when behavior is changed. This is the best way for healthy, real man marriage. Please keep in mind when writing new stories, I do as well but I am censored from posting my stories or even name on this site because of things!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Earth calling Mustang88LX

tell ya what, sunshine.

how about you get off that automatic, 4 cylinder, poser ass of yours and write something better?

SS06 has lots of work posted here.

What do you have?

Sweet fuck all, that's what.

That's all we need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Earth calling Mustang88LX

Tell ya what sunshine, how about you get off your automatic, four banger ass and write something better?

SS06 has lots of storeies here.

You have sweet fuck all.

So, either put up, or shut up.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Entertaining it is...

Sounds like every other SS 06 that I have. If he would point out how this was different at the end I would be grateful. Like a TV Sit com but I look forward to the rest of the story and hope that something not foreshadowed in this chapter will happen.

Oh Yes, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Long recitation

On and on and on. So little emotion. I did this, then he did that. No doubt others liked it more than me.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
Heart attack/stroke doesn't sound like a SS06 husband to me

My guess is he's faking exhaustion from the run so he can avoid having to have sex with his wife, at least until after she's douched herself. Gotta dodge those creampies.

JounarJounaralmost 9 years ago

This story in its entirety has now been posted on SOL. Very fucked up shit and not in a good way tbh.

Now Stang has a habit of posting vastly different versions of a story on Lit and SOL so I'll hold off scoring until its fully posted here but I didn't like the SOL version at all.

green117green117almost 9 years ago
Well, I try not to comment

Especially before the entire story is posted...

But... using second sight as it were...

I think this is a good one. That probably means that it will annoy the majority of the commentariat. It also means that the BTB crowd will be a bit nonplused. It is different - and takes some of the SS06 standards and shakes them up quite a bit. The ending is kinda... JPB-esque, which I know is not a recommendation for some of us. The only problem with the ending is that the purer than the driven snow mustang loving lead is left in self-realization limbo... which may be the point, I guess. "It's in the Wrong Catagory - and the title has nothing to do with the story"... I do admire some of the work of qhml1 and jpb, and so I can't fault any possible homages here, and I as well wish success to those who try to write themselves out of the boxes they have put themselves into.

Green-something

(and don't try to nick me on spelling...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BTB

You should make everything scorched earth no reconcilliation

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 9 years ago
Why Is It

All of Stang's cheating wives are overweight, bat shit crazy and have an IQ of 10?...just wondering. I still look forward to all his tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The more characters the better

Stang like the interplay and challenges between the characters. Look forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wrong Category: Belongs in Fantasy

"My father had sent me to martial arts classes from the time I could walk." Of course. This is Literotica.. We would expect no less. He doesn't just win a single fight in a day, but by god he wins, 4 fights, without a mark on him. Two of those victories, are against Kramden, a retire bus driver who hangs out with Norton, a retired Sewer worker.

No doubt , upon graduation the Navy Seals, Marine Recon, Army Delta Team and the NSA will be engaged in a cut throat competition to recruit him. This of course will be after winning the national Mixed Martial Arts championship.

My one criticism is not enough description of Greg's Mustang. I mean 8-12 paragraphs hardly does it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
... Donna?

"For a second, I smiled. Usually when a man wanted me to go along with his wishes, it involved sex of some kind. " So she would have had sex with her son to keep the infidelity a secret? Lol this woman is a tramp.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Tremendous character development. It seems that both father and son have whores in their lives. I hope the father finds out on his own. I'll continue...

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a Sewer and Bus...

I thought Ed Norton worked in the sewers and Ralph Kramden drove a bus......

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

typical SS start, but I can't wait to see how this one is different. I do like the elements of both son and father being cheated on.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 9 years ago
MUSTANG...

At the beginning of the story the other Mustang was an 06 with over 500 hp....by chapter 6 it was an 09 with 800hp...SS06...everything in your stories grows on us..lol

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I need help

No surprise there, right?

When the Sheriff calls Greg and has him come to the station to pick up Terry he tells Greg that Terry has been in 4 fights, 2 each with 2 men.

"Terry had a total of four fights today," he said. "He fought the same two men twice each. I wanted to find out what the fuck was going on so I interviewed all three of them separately. Ralph Kramden is a fat old wannabe gangster, who's past his prime, but still wants to think of himself as being tough. From witnesses' accounts, Terry punched Ralph out during the setup for the picnic this morning. No one knew why. Most people had no idea they even knew each other, let alone had a reason to be fighting. "

As Readers we "witnessed" the initial confrontation with Ralph and Terry after Terry caught Ralph with mommy dearest at the picnic. Later Terry reluctantly tells the Sheriff about that fight, making the Sheriff promise to not tell his father about it.

We then "saw" fight (#1) between Jeff and Terry when Terry listened to Jeff bragging to his buddies about his conquest of Kira. We learned of fight #2 between Jeff and Terry during the video taped interviews as Terry described being confronted by an irate Jeff.

but

when and where was the second confrontation between Terry and Ralph?

Even though I have gone back to re-read the story I cannot find a 2nd fight between Terry and Ralph.

What am I missing?

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
What An Imagination!

Boy, you did it again. I usually don't comment until I finish a story, but I couldn't keep quiet after reading this part. This part had more twists and turns that really got my emotions going. First, as I read a story, I try to figure out what's coming next and where is the story going. I am all over the place with my predictions. Second, I try to put myself in the place of the characters and try to figure what I would do in the situation. I've really been thinking hard about both the father and son. That's all for now, I have to get back to the next section.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
Ugh..

Very good read. I'm pretty horrified at Donna. Kira, though sad, I get. She is just a stupid young slut. She has plenty of time to change and hopefully will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHE'S THE ALL AMERICAN WIFE AND MOTHER.

((( For a second, I smiled. Usually when a man wanted me to go along with his wishes, it involved sex of some kind. )))

So she was all set and willing to fuck her son to protect her secret and keep her husband from finding out that he's married to a cheating slut. What about how he'd feel if he ever found out that she's a cheating slut who's also fucking their son and has been betrayed by both of them?

Every cheating cunt like this one deserves to be the target in a demolition derby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same Old Song ...

Loved it Stang and can't wait to read parts 2 and 3!! 5 stars once again. I absolutely love your characters and how you develop them as the story progresses.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
You rate your ending

Incredibly stupid series ending with characters acting as the author desires without any shred of relationship to reality or humanity. Crap1*

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 6 years ago
Arghhh

Dident even get past the first oage! Enough said!!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
I am only on page 5 but I got to "say" this. Great Para by SS on page 5 Mom rant

at skank-acting daughter is Almost as good as any observation or insight or soliloquy stated here in LW:

"As bad as you think you feel, you should see Terry. He's been fighting in the streets, and the look in his eyes tells me that boy has crossed over into crazy. He will never be the same. You took something from him, Kira. Maybe to you, it meant nothing. Maybe you just look at it like you just gave some other guy some pussy. It's not like you're gonna run out, right? But Terry lost a chunk of his soul, Honey. He will never again be as open or as trusting as he was with you. Even when ... And I do mean WHEN he meets another girl. It's gonna take him a while ever to trust her. And even then, he'll always be on the lookout for the knife in his back."

Get some MOMS!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Interesting.

For my 5 cents, I think SS06 starts

his stories better than he finishes them.

But what a start this is!

A lot of interesting characters

with colorful interaction.

Good plot (so far) and good writing.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
holy fuck

that wife is horrible

at least kira had some pathetic coming to jesus moment.

this bitch only shrugged despite all the emotions swirling around her.

notice how she NEVER felt actual guilt. the author did an AMAZING job about showing how much she panics, but never apologizes, never feels guilty, never owns her sins. that poor son of hers may have pegged kira wrong, but not his mother...he was spot on. now, i'm not saying he should take back kira, that's a dead relationship. but his own mother is slowly showing her ugly side more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"How Sweet It Is"

"Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton" shouldn't Greg's wife be named Alice? "A man's brain is built on pride and ego and comfort. All the rest of that shit; knowledge, tools, sports and fuckin' would fit inside of the head of a pin." Never thought about it like this but it's pretty damned accurate.

""Fuck!" I screamed. If I was Amish, I would have just been shunned." Stoning would be more appropriate for both Kira and Donna. At least Kira is young and stupid, Donna is just...

"Starting that huge engine is an almost religious experience. The motor growls..." Come on now Stang, you're an engineer. Engine = Internal combustion and Motor = Electric. Of course if you drove a Prius or a Volt...

A rocking good start to another tale in the land of SS, "And Awaaay We Go..." Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The navy always said that the ocean isn’t dangerous, it is all the hard stuff around it; so we always had to go to sea to ride out hurricanes. But I was on a sub, so we would dive to greater than 400 feet and it was smooth as glass. BUT, the real question is, where was Buster during the storm?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The son should have immediately told his dad. It will ‘hurt them’ more to find out from someone else later. Plus, why would he want his dad to keep having sex with a slut?!? Doesn’t he care about his health?

ZK

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Son should have 1old his Dad . I also had the greatest parents on Earth . Yes I have been to the sandbox and made it back with all my limbs . First thing I saw was a guy hit by a mortar round . The guy was in a safe place supposedly but that did not help him . I was in the Army like my Grandfather and Dad .

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Far

Far too long for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a classic story. Really emotionally charged and dynamic. I really feel the hurt and pain. Makes me think. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, to echo a previous poster, for me this paragraph really embodies the kernel of what a cheating wife's philosophy is compared to her cheated spouse.

"As bad as you think you feel, you should see Terry. He's been fighting in the streets, and the look in his eyes tells me that boy has crossed over into crazy. He will never be the same. You took something from him, Kira. Maybe to you, it meant nothing. Maybe you just look at it like you just gave some other guy some pussy. It's not like you're gonna run out, right? But Terry lost a chunk of his soul, Honey. He will never again be as open or as trusting as he was with you. Even when ... And I do mean WHEN he meets another girl. It's gonna take him a while ever to trust her. And even then, he'll always be on the lookout for the knife in his back."

For the cheating woman, her philosophy is essentially "It's my body, you don't control me, so if I give someone(s) some pussy, it has nothing to do with you." Obviously people don't live in a vacuum, so this has a gigantic effect on the emotional relational side of the equation for her cheated on spouse. It may be nothing for the woman, as in this story, but it's everything to the man, and it crushes him and fundamentally changes him and the way he looks at the world. It could be analogous to losing a parent or suffering a rape. This is powerful stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous