All Comments on 'Samhain's Witch'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AliyahlovinsexAliyahlovinsexover 18 years ago
Hmmm

Well you were right about the ending! What the heck happened? I can only guess that Rhiona gave her a potion that killed her, but I think we need more details. No fair giving it an ending like that!

wishfulthinkingwishfulthinkingover 18 years agoAuthor
Why she killed her---

I don't have a single answer, but I'll give what I think to be the main reasons - Rhiona realised Ashlyn could never love anyone and/or Ashlyn was happy to use Rhiona's love for her to control her as she did her husband.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Nice one

People, it's obvious. I won't say more as I don't want to give anything away.

This was a very hot, sweet and sad story.

Magic is like medicine. The practitioner must give precise instructions and the recipient must follow them to the letter. Both, in this case, made assumptions, with the usual results that assumptions lead to.

Well done, wishful.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Witch!

Damn, that is mean. Leaving your readers dangling like that.

But you did warn me. LOL

Good luck anyway.

Black Tulip

ScribblerosScribblerosover 18 years ago
once in a while

an exciting story comes along your way, which may not contain all the smutty things that you would like to read, but has a good plot that will hold your interest.

this is it folks.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
A well told, subtle tale

An engrossing, tantalizing story. The descriptions were especially well done.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lest the darkness carry tales

Deliciously exciting, beautifully crafted, wonderfully weaved - thanks awfully, your talents so welcome, gratefully I read.

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 18 years ago
Good Enough to Eat

Magical and enchanting, with delicious atmospherics.

Some stories strike me as "juicy" because of the richness of their language and imagery. This one just about ran down my chin. The mood and setting, the sensuality of the sex, it was all just Beautifully done. The prose was like music.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
I found myself expecting...

..this to be short. there was something in the writing that said 'I'm not going to make this very long'...and you did not. I'm not sure about the ending. Surprising yes, but cut across the eroticism...had it finished with A dying at the end of a love making session then I would have felt more accepting and yet aroused. With this it left the wrong emotion....emptiness not eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
And ?

I don't know?

Why would she die?

The witch wanted it?

Ahhh like, never trust a lesbian or???

Sh* sorry, don't get it.

Cheers

Yoron.

NatassjaNatassjaalmost 16 years ago
From a witch

Being myself a wiccan witch, i gotta say i liked your story. Never guessed she would die tho.

AmberSubmissiveAmberSubmissiveover 12 years ago
Cool as hell

Erotic with a dark twist. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Alternative Ending..?

I really enjoyed this piece. I have to say, that when she handed over the black bottle, I thought that it would be a poison this time and thought, "good for her!". But I was really hoping that the husband would be the one to be poisoned.

Really making the witch earn her title in this one. I can appreciate that, but still wish the asshole died instead. I'd think that she'd keep her mouth shut about it, but I guess we'll never know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh man .......

rule number one: never kill The Hottie.

I like your writing style. Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous