Sample House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad comes over, Tracy tells him the story, and now he has to make the final decision since it's a tie. Chad carefully feels Lacey's tit, inspects it closely then moves to Kathy.

Chad was about to check out Kathy's when there are screams coming from the patio, Dale slipped and fell while going to the timer. His head is bleeding profusely and now everyone is going to the patio to see what's happened. Tracy, Lacy and Kathy are quickly forgotten as the crowd leaves for the patio.

Someone put a towel on Dale's head to stop the bleeding, while another calls 911. The crowd, hearing that an ambulance is on the way, decides to wrap it up and leave before the authorities show up.

We quickly dress and Chad hands us our DVD. I did want to stay until I could find out how Dale was doing, but Kathy said, "Let's get out of here now."

The twins are right behind us, still in their bikinis, clutching their clothes and heading for their car.

As we started down the road, the ambulance passed us followed by a police car.

12