Samurai Swords and Hot-tubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!" he said. They laughed. Then he made his suggestion. "Ladies, I have a request. How about we all get into this hot tub together, and maybe I can do a couple of nice things for the three of you?" He flipped his glistening cock at them: it flopped wetly, limp but not totally deflated. "Henry here is dead for a while, but my favorite sport is tongue games,..." Jolene piped up with "He's GOOD, girls!" Riley continued: "So maybe I could, say, give you all foot massages and then see what other activities we might fall into?

The ladies lifted the lid, climbed in, settled into the seats, watched him climb in with them. The pumps were off, the water still, with steam rising thickly white in the moonlight. He collected their feet into his lap, and put his strong fingers to work, rotating among them, being certain that each of the six feet got its proper share. He paused to take in the view as the water settled into mirror flatness. Three faces, all identically exposed from the upper lip upwards, like three Easter-Island monoliths protruding from a hillside. Three sets of nipples emerging from the mirror like paired little cartoon desert islands. He nodded, muttered "Nice!" and leaned forward to lick each nipple in turn. Then he told them "Up on the side, ladies, all three, legs in the tub, butts on the edge. Let me see what I can do for you, after what you've done for me!"

First he tried working from left to right, but that proved frustrating to everyone. It was Cindy who suggested "Please, just concentrate on one of us at a time, and let the others help a little. It'll work better, I think. Start with me!" She spread herself wide on the edge of the tub, Riley moved between her legs, applied himself to her shaven crotch. The effort was eminently, and quickly, successful. As her legs went up around his head and squeezed, the other two women leaned down and each ministered to a nipple. Cindy nearly squashed Riley's head. He loved it.

Each got a long, long turn. Riley had never had a chance to compare women so closely, and more than enjoyed himself. But moments after Jeanne gave out a hiccoughing final climax for the triad, noises from the house made it clear that a contingent was enroute to the tub. It took some doing, but they managed to give no inkling of what they'd been doing, and eventually they made their escape through the mini-swarm of nudity. Nobody even noticed that the four of them had been there first.

Back inside, dressed, circulating again, there was a moment very late in the party when the four of them happened to fill a corner, together alone. Jolene looked at the others and whispered "Why don't you stay with them tonight, Riley? They're sharing a king-sized bed anyhow, and three might make a better arrangement?" Cindy and Jeanne flushed, looked at one another, then at Riley, and nodded. Riley could hardly turn them down, especially when Cindy said "You know, Jeanne, we've never, you and I, shared anyone all night. And we have yet to show this man that we know what to do with our mouths. Plus I'll bet he can kiss, too. I think it's a whizzer idea!"

In the morning, after precious little sleep, Jolene appeared, telling them it was nearly nine o'clock. Breakfast was ready in the kitchen nook, please come participate.

Unkempt but respectable, Cindy and Jeanne and Riley arranged themselves just outside the kitchen door, with Cindy declaring "Let's make an entrance!" Arm in arm with Riley in the middle, Cindy swung the door open and announced "Ta Da!" George's jaw dropped. His coffee landed in his lap. Jolene looked enormously pleased, winked at the trio as they sat down. While George fussed and went to change, Jolene leaned over to Riley and whispered "At your office, ten Tuesday morning. We'll go to a private hot-tub rental place I know of. Is it a date?"

It was.