San Francisco Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying beside me with our hips touching. I could see the entirety of her gorgeous body in the faint light. I sat up and she parted her legs wide. I knelt and positioned myself between her legs such that the tip of my throbbing penis touched her pussy lips. She shuddered and let out a moan. I saw the want in her eyes and it was obvious that neither of us wanted any foreplay. I pushed my hip forward and placed her toned thighs on my thighs for easy access and entry. She watched me position myself and thrust her pelvis forward to help me facilitate my entry. I held my member and poked various areas of her immaculately shaved pussy. She moaned and lifted her pelvis, her eyes begging me to go in. I could see that she was already dripping and was ready for me. I was also dying to enter her and with one thrust guided my 8 inch love tool into her. We moaned together and I closed my eyes. I held that position for several moments and then I felt her warm and moist vagina constricting around my hardness. We both moaned in unison, eyes closed. I was in heaven and it was every bit as good as I imagined it to be.

"Fuck me hard. Very hard. I'll let you know if it hurts."

"Yes ma'am" I grunted.

It was my cue to work on years worth of lust for this extremely gorgeous woman. My earlier release had calmed me down and I knew I would last a lot longer this time. Long

enough to show her how much I loved her.

I slammed my hips in until I could feel my tip crashed into her inner body. Every time I did that she let out a moan. That turned me on more and spurred me to go harder. I started to remember my vivid masturbatory fantasies involving Greta. I kept pumping vigorously and each thrust made a loud slapping noise every time our thighs slapped against each other. I kept going on and on for over half an hour. I kept kneading her juicy breasts and leaned in to kiss her lips. She kissed back vigorously. I felt like I was close to my release so I told her that. So was she.

She informed me that she wanted it inside her and I was very happy to oblige. I came inside her in waves and for what seemed like an eternity. She had hers, seconds later. I collapsed on top her, spent and we were both breathing very heavily like we had run a marathon. We held each other in a tight embrace for several minutes until we caught our breath. We disentangled ourselves from our coital coupling and laid on the bed in an embrace and blissfully fell asleep in that position, utterly exhausted.

Chapter 3 - The next morning

It was a very bright Saturday morning and the sun was shining through the bedroom windows. I was alone in the bed with a sheet covering me and obviously Greta had pulled the curtains apart to let in the sunlight before she left.

Wait! Did last night actually happen or was it a very nice and

realistic wet dream? My heart had that sinking feeling. I got up rapidly and checked the bed to find evidence of her presence. I stood up to get a better view of the bed. The bed was a mess and looked like two people had slept in it. When I sleep alone, I choose a side and slept there and I don't trash about. The rest of the bed remains pristine. And I looked on the pillows and was very excited to find a long strand of red hair. Greta's hair! Score! And my dick and balls felt sore. Another evidence that I had been busy last night. Phew! What a relief!

Now that I found evidence of Greta coming to my room and spending the night with me, I felt great until another fear suddenly reared its ugly head. I remember the two of us finishing a couple of bottles of wine and were drunk. Was last night a drunken booty call? Is she waiting in the living room to let me know how sorry she was and to explain how last night was a drunken mistake? My heart sank again.

I heard activity in the kitchen and smelled bacon and eggs. With the amorous activities of last night I was ravenous and I needed refueling and then I heard my stomach rumble. Walking around her apartment in my birthday suit is a liberty I will take once I confirmed the status of our relationship.

I looked around and saw Greta had left a neatly folded a pair of shorts on the nightstand. I wore it and sauntered to the bathroom to pee. Like I said my balls were very sore from the action I received last night. I emptied my bladder slowly. I wanted to shower to clean myself up but my hunger

overwhelmed that urge and I decided to go and get whatever smelled so good.

Greta was whipping up some scrambled eggs with her back towards me. She was wearing a t-shirt. My t-shirt! That was a good sign. I could see her luscious butts peeking out from underneath. I felt a stirring in my crotch. Obviously she was commando underneath, which I found hot. Her reddish brown hair was tied up in a knot. My eyes drank her beauty as I stood there and admired her. She had a body that most teenage girls would kill for and all, yes all, guys would like to...

You can fill in the blanks.

She turned around and jumped when she saw me standing there. She did that feminine 'you scared the hell out of me' pose. She looked so adorable. I could just eat her up.

She composed herself and gave me a sweet smile. She said.

"Let me start again."

She walked around the kitchen island and walked straight to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. Phew! I felt extremely relieved. She wasn't having second thoughts about last night. I kissed her back hungrily. It seems I was trying to make up for all the lost time.

We smelled burning bacon and we both ran to the oven. I switched off the gas and since I didn't want that moment to

end, I lifted her and sat her on the kitchen island. I grabbed her juicy asses with both hands and pulled her against me. I started to kiss her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I feel like we kissed for an hour and then we surfaced for air still holding each other. Me caressing her butts and her back and her arms around my neck. Our foreheads touched. We were both quiet, thoughtful.

"Why didn't we do this before?" I whispered to her.

She teared up and stayed silent.

"You took it right out of my mouth. I guess we were scared."

She replied and I kissed her.

"I was probably afraid of what our family would say and mostly, in my case, I was afraid of rejection. I would have died if that happened." She paused and wrapped herself tighter around me.

I contemplated what she said.

"Rejection? Me?" I chuckled. "Mel told me that you knew how I felt about you. And you were worried about me rejecting you?"

"I had attempted once when you were in high school. I thought 'fuck it'! I'll tell him today. And I look down the window, what do I see? I see you kissing Cindy Mancini, by that convertible she drove. I lost my nerve after that."

I remembered that day, for very different reasons. I let go of Greta and disentangled myself from her embrace and angrily slammed my fist on the kitchen counter. She looked shocked at my reaction and held her hand on her mouth.

"What?" She asked in a low voice.

I took some heavy breathes in and waited until I had calmed down.

"Its just my fucking bad luck!" I shook my head in disbelief. I paused and continued.

"Gretz! That was Cindy dropping me home after she had broken up with me. I never saw her again after that day."

I could see that Greta was stunned by that revelation.

She reached out to pull me close to her and buried her face into my naked chest and started to sob. Tears started dropping down my face. It was a case of so close and yet so far. We had lost years of happiness together because of a simple misunderstanding. I felt like someone was squeezing my heart from the outside. I felt miserable and I think Greta did too.

Suddenly it dawned on me that we were wasting time crying over spilled milk. I craned down my neck to whisper in her ear.

"But we're here now. Let's not waste time and make every moment count."

She nodded and became thoughtful for a moment.

"Jace! Take this job and move in with me."

She saw the shock in my eyes. She cupped my face in her palms and looked into my eyes.

"I am serious. And if you hate this job and want to move elsewhere, I am quitting mine and coming with you. I want to spend my life with you." She kissed me tenderly.

"I have never been surer about anything. I am not letting you go, my love." She kissed me again.

My heart was beating faster.

"I don't want to spend a single night apart". She whispered.

I kissed her back and added.

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away, sweetheart!"

I looked into her eyes and our foreheads touched. I asked.

"You don't mind me calling you that. Do you?" She giggled.

"You can call me 'my bitch' and I will love it.' I chuckled.

"My bitch!" She pinched my ass in retaliation.

We both laughed.

"Now that we are officially a couple there is something I have always wanted to do!"

She looked at me with squinted eyes.

"What?" She asked.

I pulled a stool and sat down and I grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards me. All in one move. She squealed when she slid easily towards me on the smooth counter. I threw her thighs over my shoulders and pushed her back until she was resting on her elbows. She grinned, realizing what I was about to do. She parted her legs wide in anticipation. I looked at her and said.

"I always wanted to know what my bitch tastes like!"

Her smooth bald pussy was staring at me. The folds were slick with her juices which told me that she was ready for me. I dove in and she giggled and started to trash about until I attached my lips onto her flared clitoris. She moaned loudly and lifted her pelvis to grind against my face. I sucked harder and harder for several minutes and I felt a slight tremor indicating that she was nearing her climax. I didn't stop until she held my head, in a vice like grip with her thighs and started screaming. She shuddered like she was having an epileptic fit and I felt her squirt her orgasm into my mouth and all over my face.

I loved the flavor of her juices so much that I continued to suck until I had brought her to two more messy orgasms. It was dripping down my mouth, neck and chest and it had turned my shorts into a soggy mess.

I let go of her clit and sat there for a minute or two to catch my breath. Greta also took her time to regain her breath and she lifted herself up and sat up on the counter. She saw the mess she had created and hid her face in her palms in embarrassment.

"Oh my god! I should have warned you."

She mumbled through her palms. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her torso and pulled her into my chest. This is my girl now and I needed to tell her something I have been wanting to tell her for a really long time.

I should have been afraid but I didn't feel afraid. I wanted to look her in the eyes when I said it. I cupped her face in my palms and looked her in her eyes and told her.

"I love you".

Her eyes widened in surprise and then she burst into tears. A bit anticlimactic and that was not the reaction I had expected when I told her those three words for the first time. But she pulled me towards herself and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my chest and squeezed me hard. With tears running down her cheeks she blubbered to me.

"I love you too, Jason!"

I let out a huge sigh of relief. She had said it back. Not that I doubted she would. When you drop the 'I love you' bomb, you

definitely want to hear it back. Phew!

I decided to lighten the heavy atmosphere.

"You had me worried for a moment!" I added with a chuckle.

She was still holding me tight with her head rested against my chest. She pinched my back for doubting her.

"Quit teasing me Jason! I am very emotional now." She said with her head still buried in my chest. "My life just changed in the last few minutes."

"Correction my sweet Gretz! Our life just changed. I for one will dedicate the rest of my life to make you happy."

She hugged me tighter and lifted her head up to look me in the eyes and asked.

"Promise?" I nodded.

"I promise the same!" She said and kissed me.

My belly rumbled as I hadn't eaten anything since dinner last night and suddenly I felt a little light headed. She had heard it too and jumped up.

"Oh shit! You need some breakfast. You have been really busy since last night." She said with a grin.

"Wouldn't mind doing that for the rest of my existence!" I

replied with a laugh.

"And I would love that!" And she kissed me again.

The breakfast was partially burned and all cold now and she was about to throw it away and start over. But I stopped her. I told her to rescue whatever wasn't burned and warm them up and we could eat it. She agreed reluctantly as I knew she was a fussy eater and didn't want to eat it. I had selfish reasons, of course!

My penis was throbbing for its happy ending and I hadn't had one today. After breakfast I planned to throw her over my shoulders and take her to the nearest bed or couch and properly ravish her. As many times my equipment allowed me to.

Whatever we did last night had happened in the dark and in my head, didn't count. I wanted to see her expression when I enter her and see how her body shakes when I pummel her and I wanted to see her face when she climaxed. I wanted to remember all of those vividly. And then I would count it, as our first time.

After breakfast we had several marathon sessions over the course of the day. I had never cummed that many times before. All the pent up lust (I know I will keep repeating this word and it is very true) I had for my beautiful Greta, kept filling and powering my tools. I was amazed how I kept it up that many times.

I realized that I couldn't let go of Greta even if I wanted to. I was drawn to her like a bee to honey. She was my first and only love and I was addicted to her like a junkie addicted to his or her drug of choice. I hadn't ever looked at another. I have had dalliances with a number of women but none of them ever meant anything to me and they usually left me when they realized that. I truly regret the hurt I must have caused them. They were all good people and didn't deserve that. But the heart wants what it wants and mine wanted nothing but Greta. I honestly had given up on this absurd fantasy and suddenly, without a warning I have her. God really worked in mysterious ways.

The other thing that was fueling my endless libido was how much Greta wanted me as well. We were attacking each other like wild animals and I was sure her delicate female parts were hurting her as much as my mine were hurting me. Yet we kept on going at each other.

We only stopped to replenish our energies and then got right to it like horny teenagers. In every room, we did it until we were utterly exhausted. I am glad it was a Saturday and we had another day to recover and recuperate but I wasn't sure if I would be able to stay away from my goddess on Sunday. Monday was my first day at work.

Like the mice that were used in that experiment in Harvard (not sure if it was Harvard. Could have been some other university) where they were given the choice of food and

sexual stimulus. Turns out the mice kept on hitting the button that provided them sexual stimulation and eventually starved to death. Maybe I am that mouse now. I will probably keep going at Greta until my genitals fall off.

In the evening, after a ravenous meal of pizza and beer, Greta and I took a leisurely shower together to clean up. The hot water was very refreshing and was helpful in healing the aches that I was getting after straining myself so. It was an unbelievable feeling to see the object of my affections standing beneath the shower nozzle and rivulets of water running running down her smooth naked body. And I couldn't believe I was there with her. Her red hair was plastered to her body and I had this overwhelming urge to touch her. Every inch of her, every nook and every cranny. I squeezed a dollop of shower gel on my palm and used that as an excuse to touch her. I stood behind her and began to soap her back and her sides. I slowly circled the soap suds with my palms and went lower and lower until I was fingers were caressing her taut and well rounded butts. I did that for several minutes and she leaned back and rested her head against my shoulder.

She turned around and smiled, indicating that she wanted her front soaped. While looking right at her 'Kelly Preston' eyes, I reached out and poured more gel into my palms and started to soap her firm stomach. I am sure she employs a trainer and strict diet log to maintain this Greek goddess body. I soaped her everywhere and deliberately avoided her glistening breasts and anything between her legs. She knew I

was messing with her and rolled her eyes. She grabbed my wrists and placed it on her breasts. She gave me a look to indicate that she would like her breasts soaped. I smiled and started to soap her perky boobs. After a bit, she gave me another eye roll and grabbed my right wrist and placed it on her mound. So I soaped her hairless smooth crotch slowly and deliberately. I was enjoying this very much.

After several minutes she pushed me against the wall and squeezed gel in her palm. Her eyes let me know that it was my turn to get cleaned. And she cleaned me me thoroughly everywhere, with several minutes dedicated to my penis. I was lucky she stopped before I blew a load on her smooth belly. My guess is that she sensed I was close. She released the shower and ensured that we were rid of soap suds. She leaned forward to kiss me tenderly on my lips and slowly and seductively knelt in front of me. She maintained eye contact while she grabbed my shaft with her soft palm. I stared back while she slowly and seductively put my hardness into her mouth. I felt my body spasm from pleasure and I closed my eyes. I let out a loud groan of pleasure. I felt like I was floating whilst she sucked me holding my hardness in one hand and playing with my balls with the other. She increased her tempo and soon, I couldn't hold myself any longer and was releasing my seed into her mouth, maintaining eye contact all the while. This was my first proper head from her and I wanted more. I have had great head before but this was my first from someone who I really loved. I can't match the satisfaction I received here with anything else.

I loved how we operated so efficiently without saying a single word.

I was done so I left her in the shower stall as she wanted more time under the hot water and I kept admiring her magnificent body from afar while I dried myself. She was facing the wall but was surely aware that I was ogling her because she moved around slowly and seductively in the shower stall, putting on a show for me, never looking behind once. A beauty like her must possess a heightened sixth sense when it came to guys checking her out. Must have come from years of experience.

I was tempted to go in and plough that juicy behind but I was sure that my balls would fall off, if I attempted anything at the moment. I envy girls that way. They can keep going on and on...multiple times. I hate that we - men - have to stop, recharge and recuperate.

I walked into her bedroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and sat on the plush queen size bed waiting for her to emerge. After several minutes I heard the shower being turned off and she emerged almost immediately with a towel wrapped around her torso hiding all the good stuff.

Ever since the morning, my heart skipped a beat each time I saw her because I couldn't believe that I had the good fortune to be with the girl of my dreams. Yes, she's a woman now, but to me she will always be that pretty redhead from my childhood, whose smile promised me heaven, if I had