San Francisco Pt. 01

Story Info
Love, attraction and sex between cousins.
10.8k words
4.78
10.6k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

San Francisco

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy based on a true story about the our neighbor. A gorgeous couple who couldn't keep their hands off each other. Later I found out that they were cousins and for some reason, I found that very hot. I wrote this as an emotional romance peppered by liberal doses of erotica. This is my first attempt at something like this so please forgive my lack of fluency. I am sure to get better.

If incest is not your cup of tea, please look elsewhere and please don't burden me with judgmental comments. But I am sure some will like it.

A big shout out to Darth_Aussie, whose writings have been my inspiration for going ahead with this story. Mate! I learnt a lot from you and for that I am very grateful. I have also borrowed certain elements from your magnificent stories.

Chapter 1 - Job offer

I looked out of the tiny window, from my window seat while the plane was taxiing for take off. I could see several aircraft in queue, awaiting take-off clearance from the control tower. I was flying to San Francisco for work where I was being sent to replace a departing colleague who had taken up a job on the East coast. He wanted to live close to his daughter who had enrolled in an university there. He had raised her as a single parent when his wife had passed on, and I understand his need to be close to her. I would do the same in his place.

I was given the choice of checking the position out for a month and then letting them know if I wanted to take over permanently. The idea was to check, if both the job and San Francisco were compatible with my future plans and goals. As a single person, who hadn't grown any roots it would have been very easy for me to uproot myself and move to a different city and in the end, I had agreed. Of course, there were more experienced and more viable candidates internally to fill the position but like I said they all had grown deeper roots in terms of kids schooling and the jobs of their partners to be able to move in a short notice. I was the next logical choice because I was younger and didn't have baggage. They were also willing to take a chance on me despite my lack of experience. And here I was, flying to Frisco with everyone's blessings and to the relief of a few.

I had FaceTimed my sister Melanie to tell her about my impending visit to Golden Gate city. Her immaculately made up face came up on the screen when she answered. Her platinum blonde hair was tied in ponytail which told me that she was dressing up for a night out. As a goth, she loved her night life. That was a busy time for that community. I didn't understand that life but never judged or butted in my sister's life. Apart from occasional phone calls we weren't that close.

"Hey Mel!"

"Hey little brother!"

I told her about the whole SF deal my company had offered me. She listened to me in silence.

"Great! I am guessing you are going to accept the job and move there."

"Only if I like it." I corrected her.

"Wanna bet? I'll give you one reason. Greta!"

"What's Greta got to do with it?" I pushed back at her absurd insinuation. She kept quiet for a moment.

"Okay! Let me put it this way. If you were asked to move to a shitty job on the South Pole. You would accept..." She paused for effect. "...IF Greta lived there." She put a big emphasis on the 'if'.

I could hear the blood drain from my head and felt like someone had hit me in the gut. I opened my mouth but words didn't form.

"Jace! You have been in love with her since you were yay big." she used her fingers on camera to emphasize my age.

"And I was also there to see it." She added.

She was totally right. I had jumped at the chance to go to Frisco because I had Greta somewhere in the back of my mind. And she was right about me accepting the job if I thought that I would get to see Greta often. I just didn't know

that Mel knew my deepest secret.

Greta was my uncle's kid and she was older than Mel and I. Mel and Greta were separated by a year and I was a couple years younger than Mel. My mother had taken over her upbringing when Greta moved in with us after her mom had passed on from a rare form of cancer when she was four. My mother Clara absolutely dotes on her and Greta called her 'mom'. Neither Mel nor I begrudged my mother lavishing all her attentions on her because we both had independent streaks and didn't depend much on our bossy mother. My mother needed to mother and Greta needed a mother. Mel and I were glad that they had each other. And we both adored Greta. She was beautiful, bright and a ray of sunshine. Everyone loved her and I was head over heels in love with her. And not the brotherly kind. Only, I thought nobody knew and I was wrong.

I was the runt of the litter and in an estrogen filled household I was left pretty much to my own devices and no one paid much attention to me. Dad and my uncle worked jobs that kept them on the road most of the time and I grew up without a father figure. But that had ensured that I was very self reliant and I understood women well or at least their moods. I could anticipate feminine moods very well and stayed out of their way when they were on the war path. That had become a real talent.

She hadn't said anything for a while waiting for me to say something. I knew that she could see my ashen face. I

asked.

"How did you know?" She rolled her eyes in derision.

"We all know!" I was aghast. Who's 'we'? I asked her.

"Who else knows?"

"Greta, mom and of course, yours truly"..

"How did you all know?"

"It was obvious, you dumbass! Mom saw it first and told us. Then we saw it." She sassed back, exasperated at how dense I sounded.

"Oh my god!" I felt the blood drain off of my head and I felt lightheaded again. I was so embarrassed that my closely guarded secret was common knowledge, for years.

Mel saw that I was distraught at being outed this way, so she took pity and started to talk in a soothing voice.

"Jace! It's alright. It is adorable. Greta absolutely loves it and she adores you too."

"She does?" Here I was thinking about calling the whole San Francisco thing off. Didn't want to creep Greta off.

"Sure! We talk about you a lot. She remembers stuff about

you that I don't. Nobody does that unless there was love somewhere."

I felt better.

"So? I go there?" She rolled her eyes again.

"Of course! When she hears this, she's gonna insist that you stay with her."

I pondered at the implications of this cus I hadn't thought about that. I wasn't sure how to handle this.

"So? If she asks, should I agree?"

"Yeaaah! Of course you should. But do me a favor little brother. Always wear underwear around her! We don't want your boner to show when you see her. We know you love her and all but a boner? Now that would be creepy." She added with sass.

We both laughed. She was right. Greta was absolutely gorgeous.

"And don't worry about it too much. If it helps, I have a thing for Greta too. There's something about her we both love." She added.

"Figures! You guys spend way too much time together."

"No Jace! I don't mean we're just cousins. I mean that we're

kissing cousins." She laughed.

"Wait! What?" I didn't comprehend.

"Gosh! Sometimes you can be really dumb! Do I have to spell it out?"

Again I asked, now totally confused.

"Spell out what?"

She groaned in frustration.

"Greta and I bump uglies sometimes." She shouted at me and waited for my reaction.

I got what she meant. My jaw dropped..and she started to laugh.

"You mean?.......since when?" My head spun. Naked images of Mel and Greta in bed, swam in my head.

"You should see your face!" She kept laughing. Mel enjoyed her little torments. I waited for more.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She stuck her tongue at me and laughed. "You are imagining us, right now! Aren't you? You dirty boy!"

"Can't help it! You shouldn't have told me!" I laughed. "How

and when?"

Honestly, I was wondering why she dropped that bombshell today.

"Piss off! I have a gala to go to. Some other day. Maybe!"

And she hung up. She's quite a character, my sister Melanie.

Chapter 2 - San Francisco

After collecting my bags I hitched a Lyft to go to my hotel and I completed my check in formalities. My company had arranged a nice room for the month but Greta had insisted that I stay with her, just like Mel had predicted. I decided to retain my hotel just in case I needed to work late on certain days. Greta lived in the suburbs, in a nice penthouse apartment, in a nice neighborhood but I didn't care for the long drive to Greta's at night. I would rather stay at the hotel on those nights.

When I rang her bell, I heard the click-clacking of stilettos on the other side and the door swung open without a warning. And there she was. Greta looked absolutely stunning in a blood red jumpsuit that accentuated her gorgeous physique and matching stilettos that made her look taller than she is. I remember watching all of Kelly Preston's movies because Greta was her doppelganger. A much younger doppelganger and she looked exactly like her. I actually held my breath when I saw her until she jumped up screaming like a

teenager when she saw me and started jumping up and down in glee. She ran to me and hugged me tight, affectionately and showered me with kisses. I reciprocated by hugging back and kissed her cheeks. God! She smelled and looked so good. Obviously she was wearing a push up bra that made her rack jut out, which was now flattened against my chest and I immediately had a boner. I am sure she felt it in against her belly, much to my chagrin. If she felt it, she didn't show it, to spare me of any embarrassment. What a relief! I had remembered Mel's underwear advice and chuckled inside. She was wise, that one.

She led me in and we walked into a spacious living room which was very tastefully decorated. Her living room had a skylight and the room was well lit all day and you could obviously see the stars at night. I looked forward to experiencing that. A very nice setup and obviously Greta, partner at her law firm, does well moneywise. Mel had helped her decorate, she informed me. I looked around, and realized something about the ladies of my family. Mel had inherited our mother's classy tastes and Greta was very classy herself. Mom had rubbed off on both.

She had cooked me an elaborate dinner and we ate hungrily. All the time she spent with mom had rubbed off on her. She was great in the homemaking department as well. The food was delicious and after an adult life of take away, home cooked food tasted heavenly.

We retired to the balcony after the meal and reminisced over

glasses of great Napa Valley vintage. She had a great taste for such things and a very nice collection.There was an elaborate five piece patio sofa set there and the plan was to spend the evening there. We were stood on the balcony where she was showed me the wonderful view. Her building was on top of a hill that provided a great view of the surrounding valley and the fabled Golden Gate bridge was visible a little further away. While the view was stunning, I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Whenever she caught me staring at her, she gave me a sweet smile. I love this woman. I knew she enjoyed my attention.

Mel had told me about her ex. Anyone who cheats on this goddess should be locked up in an asylum and the keys thrown away or better, shot!

She went in to refill our wine glasses once we were finished. I stood there and took in the breathtaking view. After a few minutes I heard her return and heard the clinking of the glasses being placed on the patio table. I sensed that she had walked up to me and felt her arms wrapping my waist from behind. I immediately cupped her hands to reciprocate. She tightened her grip once she felt that I was okay with her display of affection. I could feel her breasts smashed against my back and then her head lean against it. We stood still in that position for several moments taking each other in. We had never done the physical proximity thing much except for instances of short friendly hugs in the past. Not like this. It felt really nice.

"Its good to have you here, Jace!"

I squeezed her hand in response. It really did feel good being so close to her. I used to worship the ground she walked on. I still do.

She walked around and wrapped herself around me from the front. And she placed her head against my chest. I have never had the opportunity to smell her head before so I instinctively leaned in to smell her hair. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. It smelled of coconut oil and lavender shampoo. I realized that I will associate the smell of lavender with her from now on. I kissed her head and felt her tightening her grip around my chest and I never wanted this moment to end. We have never had an intimate moment like this before.

After several minutes she looked up at me and I looked back into her mesmerizing green eyes. I wanted to kiss her but held myself back so that the moment wasn't ruined. But if she kissed me, I am going to reciprocate. I will kiss her back and more. So I did the next best thing, I kissed her forehead. Nothing showed affection more than a kiss on the forehead. I got the feeling that she wanted to kiss me too but was thrown off by my kiss to her forehead. So she kissed me on the cheek. Damn! I was so close but had chickened out.

Finally, she let me go and pulled me to the two seater sofa where she made me sit and then she sat down beside me. She leaned forward to grab the wine glasses from the table

and handed one to me. She slid close until our thighs were touching, hooked her right arm into my left and grabbed my hand where she carefully interlocked her fingers into mine. She gave me a sweet smile and clinked her wine glass to mine and took a sip.

We stayed there for hours chit-chatting about our lives. I had never had the opportunity to develop any rapport or closeness with her because of my sister. She had always hogged her, spending every waking moment with her and I had always resented that. I finally got the opportunity for a close one on one with her and I felt content and grateful. She chattered on about a lot of things and I was content listening to her. She spoke with the cheerful enthusiasm of a schoolgirl. And when she walked, she moved with the grace of a ballet dancer and looked like she glided across the room. I vaguely remember mom driving these two, in totos, for ballet lessons.

She had set me up in her guest bedroom and had insisted on helping me unpack. If I didn't love her more, I did now. She was so welcoming. She charmed me with her sense of humor and her gift of the gab and our close heart to heart after dinner had broken down many invisible barriers between us. I felt that I could talk to her for hours and not feel bored. I know, I have always idolized her, and I could be biased, I realized that I would really enjoy my stay with her.

Once she had me settled, she bade me goodnight and walked out of my room. That red jumpsuit fit her snugly like a

glove and her magnificent behind looked stunning as she walked out of the guest bedroom. Those stilettos made her walk look seductive like she was on the ramp, modeling for me. She turned around and blew me a kiss and carefully closed the door behind her.

Chapter 3 - Night

I was having a fitful sleep and kept dreaming of Greta. That red jumpsuit and that walk was tattooed in my mind and I kept seeing her and hearing her sonorous laughter somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind.

Later that night I felt gentle caressing on my penis. I was half asleep and I thought I was dreaming. I might have moaned and said the name "Greta" in my semi asleep state, and then, I distinctly felt a warm and soft hand grip my, now erect penis. This wasn't a dream and I woke up with a start. In the darkness, I sensed a naked form lying beside me and a palm encircle my erect penis. It was Greta and she had climbed into my bed with me, naked and was playing with my erection lying on her side. She had easy access to me as I always went to bed in the nude. I turned on my side to face her. Our eyes met and I could read it in her expression. She continued to hold my hard penis. Once we had made eye contact, she slid closer to me until her magnificent 36D breasts were flattened against my chest. She kissed me on the lips and whispered.

"Jace! I want you and I need you."

Without any hesitation, I started to kiss her back. My fantasies were becoming reality. My left hand grabbed her ass cheek and pulled her towards me until her pelvis grinded against my erection. She started to kiss me with her tongue and I kissed her back, passionately. I have fantasized making love to her for so long and this just felt right.

She pushed me away from her until I was lying on my back. She got up and straddled my hips and lifted her pelvis so that she could lower herself into my erection. In the faint light I could see the silhouette of her gorgeous breasts with their tiny nipples. They were erect and hard. I instinctively reached out and started to palm her breasts with both hands. I felt her moisture as she slowly lowered herself onto my hardness. I have always been fortunate enough to have enthusiastic female company both as an athlete and later, when I wasn't one, none of them compared to the feeling of being inside my beautiful Greta. I had a long one and I felt my tip touch her cervix and it was like my shaft was designed to fit inside her. I was completely engulfed by her warm and moist vagina. She sat still with her eyes closed and then I felt her walls constricting over my hard instrument. This time I closed my eyes to take in the wonderful sensation and felt the blood drain from my brain with the ecstacy of the realization that we were joined together as one now.

She opened her eyes and gave me a very satisfied looking smile that made my heart jump.

She started to slowly move up and down. It felt so good that I started to hold my breath until I couldn't hold it any longer. She gradually increased her intensity and after several minutes of that, I was almost on the verge of exploding inside her. When I opened my eyes I could see her luscious boobs jerking up and down with her movements. The erotic feeling of being inside her and the sight of her gorgeous naked body straddling me was overwhelming. I really wanted to fill her up with my seed very badly but I realized that it is not my decision to make. I was on the verge and I guess she sensed it. I felt her swiftly lift herself off of me and rapidly position herself between my parted legs and put my pulsating member in her mouth. She made eye contact and I immediately lost control. I came and I came. With jerks and spasms and I kept on releasing it in her gorgeous mouth. She hungrily drank it all until I felt light headed and limp. I could feel her sucking and licking it. She continued until it was clean and then she started to lick and suckle my balls. She kept milking my flaccid member. It started to grow again in her palm and I became rock hard in no time. I could sense that she wanted me to take the lead this time.

I have been wanting to do this ever since I hit puberty and saw her in a slutty two piece on a family beach vacation. Coincidentally it was on the same day that I had seen her naked for the first time. She had walked out of her bathroom in her birthday suit and I had seen her through the gap of the unlocked door of her hotel room.

The memory brought in an onrush of blood into my groin and

I was rock hard. I needed to take Greta and fuck her hard. I had wanted her, my whole life.